Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 17

Story Info
Her Ladyship is disturbed in the night.
6.7k words
4.83
5.9k
5
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson's boudoir was perfection. Dominated by her Regency bed, the room had a high ceiling and was decorated with gilded moldings.

There were carved and gilded wall panels and luxurious draperies, expensive curtains, and wall hangings. The two antique seats were upholstered in blue and gold fleur-de-lis satin. Her Ladyship loved the elegant and classic Regency feel to the room. She had designed the wallpaper herself, which had bold vertical strips of red, green, and gold. Opposite the four poster was a regency-style fireplace, combining a classic design with ornate and grandiose features.

"Hum."

She glanced at the clock on her nightstand and was surprised by the hour. Two o'clock and still awake. Once again she had dined alone and retired early to relieve her boredom. It had been a fortnight since she had fired her latest staff member, that being the young MacCavity, having caught him entertaining another female in his room. Strictly forbidden under her roof. If he were to shag anybody in Williamson Manor, it would be her, not some cheap tart he had picked up at the local pub.

"Ho."

The young Scot had been a good fuck though and she would miss him dearly. The insatiable nymphomaniac desired constant sexual attention in her everyday life, otherwise, she might very well go insane. And he had performed his function as house stud admirably.

Her Ladyship could easily pass for a woman ten or more years younger than her fifty-one years and was highly desirable to men of a certain age. Since the death of her wealthy husband, she chose much younger men to sleep with. At first, those about thirty, although now she preferred virile and good looking twenty somethings. Youths who were able to ejaculate twice or even three times during a single night.

Penny restlessly shrugged off the silk sheet and lay on top in her natural state. With her eyes closed, she ran her hands up and down her flanks, eager for some physical contact with her voluptuous frame. As she pictured her virile lover in her mind's eyes, her nipples became achingly hard. She cupped her massive 34 DD breasts and kneaded the ample flesh. Her long legs fell open and her left hand slipped between her toned thighs.

"Mmm."

The curvy noblewoman reached over to the top drawer of her bedside cabinet and retrieved her newest sex toy. Le Wand Rechargeable Vibrating Massager is known to deliver intense and sensual pleasure. This luxurious wand has ten distinctive vibration speeds and twenty vibration patterns. The sleek design provides focused vibration in the head of the wand. Powerful, penetrating pleasure is granted in the convenience and versatility of a rechargeable wand. Le Wand has a body-safe silicone head and flexible neck. And at over thirteen inches long, looks quite a handful. It was the large sphere at the business end that gave the pleasure. At four inches in diameter, it vigorously vibrated when the device was turned on.

"Oh, my!"

Penny weighed up the magenta-coloured toy and turned it on. She fanned her strawberry blonde hair out on her pillow and with a big grin, she rubbed the formidable head around her huge tits and made circles over her erect nipples.

With the shaft of it nestled between the deep cleavage of her creamy globes, she slid it up and down at the same time she thrust her tits higher. Then, she traced out one nipple with the humming head and welcomed the immediate tingling sensations in her pussy. Her face flushed and she pressed her head back into the pillow and moaned loudly. The wand's powerful vibrations ran through her body as she moved the head down towards her mound.

Gliding the thrumming device along her wet slit, her hips tilted up as she grew ever more heated.

Due to the intensity, her pussy was throbbing madly. She spread her legs out wider and held the wand in both hands right up against her mons. The loud buzzing was pretty much enough to bring about her sheer pleasure, but the exquisite vibrations were utterly fabulous.

As she held the head to her hooded clitoris, Penny slipped two fingers between her moistening folds. She circled her clit slowly, pushing the wand into her muff to escalate her pleasure. Her plump labia opened out around the shaft, and her moans became more amplified. Her hips lifted clear off the bed, as spasm after spasm ripped through her. With the buzzing wand held tightly in both hands, her juices trickled out of her pink pussy and down over the crack of her bum.

Penny arched her back and moaned and gasped as she kept the wand firmly on her snatch. Her legs quivered and her toes curled as she brought herself to climax. So good!

x

Meanwhile.

Two unsavoury and uninvited fellows were busying themselves in her unlit drawing room. Both were dressed entirely in black with three-hole acrylic ski masks. They had already rifled through the library and dining room in their search for the Williamson family jewels. One of the burglars had randomly stuffed a black bag with various items of interest and value.

"This is all very well, Mister Black, but it's the jewels we want. Not some antique clutter."

"They're here somewhere, Mister White. I just know it. The safe might be in her bedroom."

"But, she's home."

"So what. Maybe we can persuade her to tell us the combination. Might save some time."

The one name Black looked nervously at the heavy candlestick the other wielded in his hand.

"Hey! We agreed. No violence. I'm not looking to do a lifer in the nick."

"Okay, okay. Relax. There are other means of persuasion. This way."

As silently as they could, the two burglars inched their way toward Lady Penelope's bedroom. They stood stock still when they saw the light of a bedside lamp from under the closed door.

"Fuck it. She's up!"

"Good." Said White with a wry smile.

"What's that buzzing?"

"Sounds like she is cleaning her teeth with an electric brush. Come on."

x

Meanwhile.

Still masturbating on her big bed, Her Ladyship concentrated on gently massaging her weeping gash with the wand, sending superb sparks of rapture throughout her loins.

As the pressure kept building, so the ravenous blonde aristocrat pushed down with the huge head on her clit and clamped her thighs together.

Unbeknownst to the oblivious woman, her door had been opened softly and two sets of wide eyes focused on her writhing naked body. As they stood with the door ajar, their curiosity got the better of them and they ventured inside the low-lit boudoir.

There was no sign of anyone except the buxom female on the bed with a vibrating wand protruding from between her legs. She was humping it feverishly and moaning aloud. Her hips gyrated and a lewd squishing sound came from her nether regions. Her body shuddered, and the electric buzzing became louder as she presumably turned up the power of the toy.

Even in the semi-darkness, both masked men could make out the perspiration that dappled her generous cleavage, and the slickness between her upper thighs and golden pubic bush.

"Who's that?" Snapped she with a start.

One can instinctively be aware of the presence of another, even without looking. Lady Penelope sat up and was stunned to see two masked strangers in her room.

"What's all this? Who are you, and what do you want?"

"All the jewels you have, if you would be so kind?" Quipped a husky voice from the black mask.

"I'll have you know that I can scream loudly."

"Thanks for the info. Gag her, Mister Black."

Before she could react, Penny had her wrists tied with some nylon double flex handcuffs. Then, her mouth was stuffed with a red padded mouth gag with a breathable ball.

As she bit down on it with a muffled protest, the other ruffian manhandled her from the bed and frog-marched her to one of the plush armchairs.

She thrust her bound hands down to hide her sex and inhaled deeply through flared nostrils.

"So, where is your safe? I assume you have one. But we can't seem to find it."

"Umm, mummum!"

The unshaken gentlewoman wriggled on her bare rump and mumbled into her gag defiantly.

"We don't want to harm you, but we will not leave this house without your jewelry. So, I suggest you cooperate."

"ANGNANNGANG!"

Shrieked Her Ladyship into her annoying ball gag, whilst tapping her bare foot on the lush carpet underfoot.

The men moved to one side and conversed quietly.

"Right. We're going to remove the gag. Just don't raise the alarm. Agreed?"

The busty blonde nodded and settled down.

The one named Mister Black ripped the mouthpiece off and tossed it to one side.

"Dear me, that's better. Now, my man. There is no safe, and my jewels are safely locked away in my safety deposit box at my local bank. So, you've had a wasted visit."

Penny smiled smugly and her titanic tits heaved on her chest.

"I don't think I believe you. How can we get your tongue wagging? Meanwhile, tie her up."

"Well, really! How primitive."

Mister Black broke open the nylon cuffs and then wound the length of knotted thin blue around her wrists, securing them to the arms of the chair.

Her arms were pinned back to such an extent that her boobs were made to thrust out lewdly. Next, he strapped her ankles to the front legs of the chair at such an angle that her thighs were parted enough to display her unshielded mons.

As Mister White watched he examined the now dormant Le Wand which he twirled in one hand.

With her legs thus splayed and her arms firmly tied to the chair, Lady Penelope cut an altogether vulnerable picture. Her quim protruded in a most alluring fashion that made both burglars quite heated in their restricting black garb.

"Do what you want to me. I shan't help you."

She looked from one to the other and then began to giggle. What did she look like, exposed like this in such a wanton fashion? She could clearly see her own wetness between her legs, the happy result of a good frigging. She found her predicament both worrying and yet oddly thrilling.

"I've just had a wild idea. I wonder if she is ticklish?"

White saw a discarded hat in the corner and picket it up.

"What is this?" He asked as he ripped away the feather boa from the extra-large hat.

"That is an Ostrich feather boa in two-tone Cerise pink if you must know. And cost a small fortune."

The masked man took the feather and began to lightly stroke it across Penny's feet.

Her Ladyship's feet were, very sensitive, especially her soles. So when the shielded burglar began lightly dragging the incredibly soft feather across her toes, she squirmed in her seat. Her body was wracked in convulsions as the feather tickled her soles and heels.

"Oh, you! Stop that at once."

Lady Penelope desperately curled her toes, but the blue cord held her feet firmly in check.

Mister White tickled her without pause, stroking her calves and heading up to the inside of her left upper thigh.

The incredible sensations that coursed through her were exquisite.

With eyes on stalks, Mister Black was unable to prevent his hand from cupping his stiffening dick that begged to be freed up from the restraints of his dark trousers. The sight of the generously endowed, top-heavy blonde wriggling and begging for mercy from the sweet yet agonizing torment was highly erotic.

"Ah, ha, oh, ho, ho, ho!"

Penny jerked up in the chair, knowing that the pair of scoundrels had her in a tricky position. The feather was played over the sensitive strip of skin that ended at her thigh and merged into her mound of Venus.

She struggled wildly against her bonds, but Mister Black had made certain she was securely bound.

"Bloody hell! Look how wet she is, man!"

Seeing her curvaceous frame tied to the armchair was incredibly exciting for her captors. White had a large tent going on in his pants as he started feathering into the inside of her other thigh. He made calculated, excruciatingly slow sweeps that had her pussy weeping onto the seat beneath her sweaty backside. She shrieked and undulated as the feather finally made well-executed brushes on her dappled gash.

"Fuck the ass off that!"

Said Black as he disclosed his desire to ravish the buxom minx.

He dearly wanted to tear his pants off and wank his aching dick.

White felt sweat trickle in his eyes as he continued to work the feather over her muff. Tracing superlative figures of eights, he then flicked from left to right and eased back up from anus to clit.

"Anything to tell us?"

"Yes. You...mmm....missed a bit. Twit!"

Mister White shook his head. What a bitch!

He pointed the ostrich feather to her DD-sized tits and skimmed her left, and then her right. Her nipples were as hard as bullets which he then concentrated on by dusting each in turn with oh-so-soft touches. With her arms already pinned back, her tormentor made straight strokes up the insides of her arms, then up to her armpits.

Penny whimpered under the titillating agony, unable to move or resist. Tightly bound, the naked, helpless noblewoman kept her chin up.

"Fuck this for a game of soldiers. Let me slap her around a bit."

"No, man. No violence."

"Okay, okay. Pass me that fucking toy."

Penny's heart skipped a beat as the masked stranger positioned the wand against her front, spherical head pointing down, past her stomach to level at the precise point her pulsing clit emerged from the little hood. He then wound cord about her midriff, holding the wand in place. She closed her eyes as the device was switched on and the huge head jiggled against her hard nub.

The fantastic intensity of the relentless agitation was impossible to describe. Her legs trembled, her boobs bounced, and she desperately tried to close her thighs but to no avail.

"Oooh, that's good." Was her initial reaction as she moaned gently.

Now at the highest speed, the sound was louder and higher pitched. A continuous and prolonged dull ache radiated from her clit, and Her Ladyship's head was spinning. Tears of agony and ecstasy wetted her eyes as she remained immobile and captive of the incessant shuddering of the droning wand.

"Please," she croaked pathetically. "Please?"

Penny came with a squirt and wetted her thighs with her sexual eruption.

"Yesss!"

Still, the toy ravaged her clit.

Her strength began to sap as she sat limp in the chair. Another climax came and went, and the busty blonde experienced a radiance of warmth heating her loins.

With the wand on top speed, the remarkable resonance of the sphere on her hard nub made her cum for the third time. Her back arched as if she had been electrocuted, and she screamed out in a mix of elation and torment.

"Fuuuck!"

Still, the toy ravaged her clit.

"Where are the jewels? Tell us and we end this."

Penny whimpered and her ample bosom bounced as the muscles of her puffy quim contracted with another orgasm.

Mister White and Mister Black watched her squirm against her bonds, but she was unable to move an inch.

"I'll, I'll tell you Just turn this off."

Black did so and Lady Penelope sat panting, helplessly twitching as she slowly came down from the incredible tease.

"Under my bed is a strong box. All of the family jewels are inside. The combination is 69."

"Really? Mister White? Check it out."

As White dove under the bed, his comrade in crime untied the trembling naked beauty.

"I have it! It's fucking big too!"

"Lovely jubbly!"

"Excuse me, gentlemen. I do apologise for being the fly in your ointment, but would you both raise your hands?"

They spun around to be greeted by the alluring and delicious image of Lady Penelope in the buff with feet planted wide and pointing a loaded pistol at their groins.

"Cute little gun, lady. Do you know how to use it?"

"I most certainly do. My father, Sir Hugh Williamson taught me how to shoot pheasant when I was a mere slip of a girl. As you may or may not know, I am Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson. You may address me as My Lady, or Milady."

Penny lifted her chin in defiance and continued.

"Living on such a large estate as this, one needs some protection, don't you agree? More and more wealthy women are becoming interested in guns. From hunting rifles to handguns. I believe that nobody should feel threatened in the home and that a reliable women's self-defense gun can give one back the power in a threatening situation."

"Bollocks!" Barked Mister White, although he kept his hands up.

She showed them the pocket-sized weapon proudly.

"The recoil is quite manageable. Once one shoots it several times, one gets adjusted to it. And although compact, from this range I can splatter your balls all over my carpet. Not that I wish to destroy such a pretty rug, but needs must. Now. Let me tell you what happens to bad boys who enter my house without an invitation. Well, I turn them over to the authorities."

The brazen hussy inhaled through flared nostrils and her big boobs jiggled on her chest.

"Or, if they've been REALLY bad, I fuck their brains out. So, do tell. Have you been bad? Or have you been REALLY bad?"

Still, in their masks, the men dithered on the spot.

"Come on. I've noticed your erections whilst you watched me cum. Admit it."

"We've been really bad."

"Very wise. Since I'm completely naked, I think it would be awfully courteous for you two to be the same. Now, drop those pants."

Her Ladyship kept the gun trained on the two burglars as they removed their black tops.

Mister Black seemed hesitant to take his clothes off, but Mister White nudged him in the ribs. He relented and unzipped his pants to free his stiff cock. White pulled his pants off entirely, letting his massive black erection spring free to stick up at a generous eight inches in length.

Penny stared at the pulsing blue veins on each length, one white, and the other as black as midnight.

Each of them was very hard and loaded.

"Splendid! One of each! So, you Mister White." She pointed the barrel of the gun at the ebony-skinned one. "Are black. And the white chap is Mister Black. How quaint."

Lady Penelope had wondered what sex with a black man would be like ever since she had become outrageously promiscuous. She and her female friends had talked about it and it had been a while before she had indulged. It had been a special thrill the first time she had seen a black man in heat, with his spectacular erection sticking so far out from his groin.

"Tell me, you ruffians. How old are you?"

"Twenty-one." Said White.

"I'm twenty-three."

"I am fifty-one. That means that I am to have sex with two men whose combined ages are less than mine. You've made me terribly horny, and I need the pair of you to give me a jolly good shagging."

They could both barely believe what was happening. It was not every day that a

woman straight out propositioned them like this, especially one of her age.

"You both seem quite fit. Must be all that shinning up and down drainpipes. Oh, and keep the masks on, do. Sit on the bed."

Both obeyed and perched on the edge of the bed, clad in masks and Doctor Martin boots.

Her Ladyship stood before them, resplendent in all her naked glory.

She bent over and gently stroked Mister White's massive dick. She ran her pale fist up the dark shaft, gripping the hard organ and tracing out the engorged veins on the black column.

As he did this, her eyes remained on Mister Black who fisted his boner. She kept her pistol trained on him as she gave White a hand job. Penny loved the feel of a stiff cock in her hand and seeing the pleasure she gave as she did so. Switching the gun to her right hand, she turned her attention to the other masked scoundrel and grasped the other hard cock. Significantly smaller than his colleague in crime, Black did have a thick girth and a flare helmet that emerged from the peeled-back foreskin, Her Ladyship began to play with his balls, running her finger over his perineum and anus as he squirmed on the bed.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12