Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 19

Story Info
Her Ladyship attends Nymphomaniac Anonymous class.
6.6k words
4.8
4.1k
4
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

"My name is Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson and I'm a sex addict."

The tall and curvy fifty-one-year-old swept back a stray strand of her naturally blonde hair as she addressed the group. She was attending her very first Sexaholics Anonymous session. Reluctantly agreed with the insistence of her two daughters who were concerned about her promiscuity and excessive sexual activity.

Matters had come to a head when her children had learned of her admittedly excessive exploits at the Hellfire Club. ( See the last chapter) Maybe the girls had a point. The saucy minx had certainly indulged in a large number of unprincipled exploits of late. She was driven to London by her chauffeur from her Mansion in Surrey and intended to stay at her second home in Richmond. Once settled, she took off for her first group meeting.

To make a good impression, Her Ladyship had dressed in a modest V-neck mini dress in navy blue with delicate lace trim at the end of the short sleeves and hem. She sat with her back straight and gave off an air of style and grace that came from a wealthy background and innate breeding.

"Well, good evening, My Lady. And welcome to our little group. This is Raymond, Caroline, Peter, Kimberley, and Patti."

The introduction by Monica Gabriel, a bespectacled brunette with a tight bun, was met with murmurs of greetings from the others. The group was all smiling and seated in a large circle.

"Although I shall chair the meeting, I am not in charge, and nor do I morally chastise anyone. You have all found a safe place in which to heal yourself from harmful sexual behaviours. Our weekly recovery meetings offer an accepting, non-judgmental environment where men and women can share common struggles and learn how to apply some simple principles in our everyday lives. We practice strict anonymity and confidentiality. Now, over to our newcomer. Tell us a little about yourself."

Lady Penelope felt all eyes on her as she crossed her long legs. All were considerably younger than her. Monica looked the oldest and then she was probably no more than thirty. She had a fleeting notion that the fellow called Raymond, seated directly opposite her, was leering at her bare legs.

"I live in the country in a large mansion. Coming from a wealthy background I wanted for nothing as a child. At the tender age of nineteen, I became sexually active, learning all about birds and the bees. Soon after, I became embroiled with an older man, a Hugh Williamson. Our budding affair led to marriage and my husband and I spent several years raising a family and renovating the Estate. It was an unexpected shock when dear Hugh passed away from the horrid Covid pandemic. After the interminable lockdowns, I managed to keep the affairs of the Estate in order whilst also maintaining a public face. Although I had no thoughts of extra-marital affairs when married, I was made aware by others that at the age of fifty, I was not only considered still attractive but desired sexually."

She paused and recrossed her legs as she saw Caroline give Peter's thigh a sneaky stroke.

"I put a toe in the water so to speak and found sex with men of my age quite boring and abrupt. No. It was the younger chap I preferred. Ripe, well-hung, and virile. The more sexual satisfaction I received, the more men I craved. Even members of my staff were up for grabs. Especially if they were young and tender. Now, I have a voracious appetite for sex. I need it every day. If I don't get laid, I have difficulty sleeping. Perhaps I need some help in moderation?"

"Well done, My Lady. May we call you Penny?"

"No."

The renowned noblewoman straightened her back and raised her chin haughtily.

"You may address me as My Lady, or Milady."

"Oh, Moving along. At SA, we have a programme based on the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, although we are in no way affiliated with AA. First, we have all admitted that we are powerless over our addictive sexual behaviour. So that's all well and good. Second, we air our particular problems which we discuss and digest. We have done this before Her Ladyship joined us, but maybe Raymond can demonstrate the step. Ray?"

The broad-shouldered twenty-something inhaled sharply and ran a hand through his dark curly hair.

"Sex in public was my craving and my downfall. I'm a relative newcomer here. I've been to our last two meetings and listened to some of your stories. Now, I think it's time that I exposed myself for what I am. If you're expecting a sad tale of a man destroyed by uncontrollable desires, you will be disappointed. I get the biggest turn-on by shagging women where there might be the slightest chance of being caught out. I've done it in parks, and restaurant toilets', and my biggest thrill would be to join the 'mile-high club.' I have a pretty good job in IT at the moment and would hate to lose it by getting arrested for indecent exposure."

"Brave words Raymond. Well done. Kimberley? How about you?"

The blonde girl with high cheekbones wrung her hands as she began to speak.

"I'm an orgasm addict. Plain and simple. Not only that, but I'm capable of having multiple orgasms. When I'm not going steady with a man, I masturbate up to five times a day. I just cannot live without that sensation of coming. I need to cum like I need food and drink."

Me neither, though Penelope as she nodded in agreement with the young filly. Not a stranger to making out with the opposite sex, Her Ladyship found herself staring at Kimberley's fairly large tits. Very nice.

"Well, I'm addicted to online porn," admitted the bearded Peter. "Can't help myself. All day long I use my laptop to surf the sites. I even wake up in the middle of the night to check updates on at least a dozen websites. One-on-one, threesomes, homemade stuff, all that stuff. I'm tossing off all fucking day!"

"Ahh, poor baby."

Without warning, he unzipped his trousers and quickly pulled them down, exposing his throbbing cock to the class. As he began to slowly stroke himself hard, Caroline got up and sat in his lap and kissed him hard on the mouth. He reciprocated and grabbed onto her left breast, massaging it through her tight top.

"Er, hello? Can we display some decorum?"

Lady Penelope turned her head to see Patti on her knees in front of Raymond and unzipping his fly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Monica stand up and let her waves of chestnut hair loose.

"Excuse me? We ARE still in session. Behave yourselves."

Penny looked up as Monica and Kimberley loomed over her, shedding their clothing at the same time. The young-looking Kim had a particularly fine body with firm and rounded breasts and a toned bottom. Monica had perky tits and a perma-pout that looked perfect for fellatio.

Her Ladyship bit her lip and closed her knees together as she felt a certain stirring between her legs.

"It's perfectly normal, My Lady. To be truthful, none of us have ever gotten to step three. Including myself. And I've been here for two years."

Both women stood before her in the buff, and Lady Penelope shrank into her seat. They began to stroke her legs from the knees up. Monica prised her thighs open and started to kiss the inside of her left leg. Kimberley licked her right inner thigh, moving in closer to her plump pussy mound. When Monica gently nudged the underside of Penny's upper leg, the aroused blonde willingly lifted enough for the brunette to drag her panties off. Both she and Kimberley met her exposed muff with wet tongues, slathering and noisily slobbering on her mons.

Penny was naturally stunned. Here she had come along with the best of intentions, only to stumble on a weekly group sex session!

Monica's right hand slowly snaked up Penny's stomach, lifting the hem of her navy dress up all the time, and the unrepentant socialite caved.

"Oh, to hell with it!"

She stood up abruptly and drew her dress off over her head. Penny was rightly proud of her stunning breasts. A little on the large side but they were still firm

and round with little signs of mid-life sag.

As she stood there butt naked, the other two made her the voluptuous filling in a Sapphic sandwich. They ground into each other. Kimberley pressed her generous bosom into Lady Penelope's twin fun pillows. From behind, Monica bumped her with sharp pelvic thrusts, ensuring the tall gentlewoman was suitably crushed from both angles.

"You're so yummy! You have a fine body for your age."

"Umm! Oooh! Tha...thank you!"

Penny gasped and tilted her head up as busy fingers stabbed at her cunt. Two pushed up into her from behind, as her vulva was probed by Kim from the front. Her knees threatened to buckle as she moved on the spot in her high heels.

The two blondes kissed, Penny eagerly slipping her tongue into Kim's mouth.

Her Ladyship slid her hands up the girl's body until she cupped her breasts and kneaded them in both hands.

She felt a shiver run down her spine as Monica nibbled on her earlobe. Two hands rested on her hips as she was dry-humped from behind.

"Boys. Do the honours."

Raymond nodded to Monica and he and Peter padded naked to one corner of the room and retrieved a well-used old mattress. Together, they rolled it out to flat whilst Patti tossed a few cream-coloured pillows here and there.

"Let's get busy."

Monica and Kimberley took Penny by the hand and they all fell into the mattress.

Strong male hands roamed over Lady Penelope's curvy frame, caressing her here, and stroking her there. The simple act of two virile men playing with her at the same time stoked her fiery loins. Peter slipped his warmed-up hand across her hefty bosom to cup her left breast.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as Raymond planted his face in her ample cleavage and nibbled on her right nipple, rolling it between his white teeth. Peter pressed his body against her back and his impressive cock nuzzled the crack of her abundant nether cheeks.

As the men teased her upper body, Caroline went between her splayed legs, lapping happily in the warm and moist flesh of her pussy. Her darting tongue traced out a path between the delicate outer and inner folds with a sensual touch.

Penny purred like a kitten as the girl rolled her palm against her clit which caused Her Ladyship to squirm and moan in sheer delight.

Without even knowing where to look, the lust-crazed vixen reached out to wrap her hands around two very erect cocks. Rubbing and squeezing both to size up the length and firmness of each yummy shaft.

"Suck on 'em."

Penelope got up onto her knees as the two horny men got before her and presented their rampant boners to her.

She bent forward and took Raymond into her hot mouth, reveling in the rock hardness of him as she drooled down his shaft. Patti and Kimberley spread her cheeks out behind her and both ate her out at the same time. Her Ladyship turned her attention to Peter, wrapping her lips around his silky smooth helmet.

That masculine scent of a man's groin never failed to make her sopping wet. She dove down and took him deep into her throat and buried her nose against his crotch. As she serviced the men, she could feel her buttocks parted to allow wet tongues to probe her pink inner folds. One particular luxurious lick up the length of her juicy slit made her moan on Ray's dick as she felt urgent tingling sensations in her sex.

Peter moved her belly until his head was between her silky thighs. Penny's flowing love juices had him and the two ladies soon bathed. Spinning onto her back, her legs were splayed out as all three slobbered over her cunt and inner thighs. Peter's hot mouth probed her pussy as Kim and Patti skillfully licked her outer labia. It was all too much and Her Ladyship demanded fucking.

"For heaven's sake. Could somebody please fuck me?"

Peter responded instantly, pushing the aristocratic female onto her back.

As Penny fingered her pussy to stoke her fire, she watched Peter fist his hard dick as he got into position.

"Just fuck me like I'm some ordinary whore. See me as if I were a cheap slut and use me as you will."

He effortlessly lifted her long legs onto his shoulders and sheathed his dick with her glistening cunt.

"Oh, my!"

He began a slow and steady rhythm, sawing in and out of the busty minx with a roll of the pelvis. The inner labia of her stretched pussy were pulled out with his rigid shaft each time he withdrew. Raymond turned her head sharply to the left and smacked his big rod on her cheek several times. She took the not-too-unsubtle hint and sucked half of his length past her lips. The sound of Peter's thick cock pounding her dripping wet pussy, combined with the sweaty one in her mouth, was simply blissful. The scent of sweat and cock and hot breath filled her nostrils as Lady Penelope became completely lost in the heady moment.

"OH!"

Penny moaned at the frustrating loss of Peter's dick in her muff.

"Can you..."

Her words were cut off by Raymond's slick cock which shoved up her in a single thrust.

"That feel good?" Asked Monica inquisitively. "Ray learns a lot from online porn."

Her Ladyship just nodded as she watched her and Caroline sharing Peter's upright pole. The older of the two sucked the entire head of his rigid dick into her wet mouth. Her head bobbed like mad as she made lewd slobbering noises as she hoovered his entire length into her mouth. She then handed him off to the slender-boned Caroline who took the reigns.

"Fuck that pussy, boy. You ever had an older woman?"

Raymond grunted in reply as his dick was snugly enveloped by the silky linings of Lady Penelope's well fucked cunt. He looked down on the saucy MILF to see his throbbing prick disappear between the folds of her honeyed pussy and then reappear all shiny and angry looking. In a trice, he quickened his pace and smashed into the quivering blonde socialite who duly wrapped her arms around his bulk to dig her fingernails into his back. He bent over and started sucking on her puffy nipples as they screwed.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

In a most unladylike manner, Lady Penelope was screaming all sorts of lewd obscenities. And the faster he screwed her, the louder and more frequent her swearing became.

Beside them on the mattress, Patti and Kimberley were in a 69 position and the pitch of the busty blonde Kim rose higher and higher until she squealed out in orgasm.

Monica had positioned her body above Peter who held his cock upright so that she could lower herself onto his hot rod. Once she was fully impaled she began to ride him like a pro. Not only did the horny brunette move and down, but she also rolled her generous hips and ground hard into his groin.

Caroline got on her knees and faced her. Penny could see their tongues dancing in each other's open mouths as Monica pawed at her tits. Monica was groaning loudly as she ground her clit on Peter's pubic bone.

Patti had gone onto all fours and Raymond left Lady Penelope with a gaping pussy as he got behind the young filly and mounted her doggy style. He gripped her trim waist and shagged her hard and fast with audible slaps of his hips against her backside.

Penny moved with grace and a little frustration and planted herself in front of Patti. She sat on her rump and parted her legs to let the girl eat her out.

Patti drove her pointed tongue inside Penny's wet quim and flicked in and out as Ray rammed his cock into her with increasing speed.

Peter rejoined Lady Penelope who grabbed onto his slick tool and swallowed him up. She eagerly swirled her wet tongue around his helmet and then drove down, until his girth expanded her throat. She used both hands to hold his pulsating shaft, stroking and dribbling spit over the veiny flesh. Bubbles formed on her lips as she bathed his dick with rivers of saliva. Peter fingered her fine hair and rotated his hips, driving his cock down her throat with more intensity.

"What a cocksucker!"

He pushed her back on the mattress and Her Ladyship spread her legs out as she leaned on her elbows. His wet lips planted lingering kisses on her inner thighs, while his fingers ran teasing circles around her mound. And when he nibbled on her clit, she hissed through gritted teeth.

He licked her out for a couple of minutes before he move back to guide his length

inside her aching muff.

As they fucked, Patti, Kimberley, and Caroline approached a two-seat sofa by the wall.

Patti faced the chair and got down onto her knees. Kim got on top of her and rested her bell on Patti's back in such a way that both of their bottoms were aligned one above the other. Finally, Caroline stood over the pair of naked nubiles with her back arched and her bum sticking up. Now, all three had their rear ends stacked on top of each other, offering up a tantalising sight of three pussies up for grabs.

"Watch this, Lady Penelope. It's a triple pussy stack."

Monica and Penny looked at Peter who stood behind the three quivering girls and stroked his dick. Still liberally coated with Her Ladyship's cunt juice. He dug his fingers into Caroline's waist and drove up inside her with little decorum. He gave her the entirety of his length, sliding into her balls deep. His thrusts increased in speed as he bent over her back and pinned her under his weight. The girl squealed in delight from the hard drilling. Then she groaned sadly as he pulled out and bent lower by a couple of inches.

"I want it in me, and I want it rough."

Kimberley braced herself, sandwiched between Caroline and Patti, and giggled like a bitch in heat as Peter swiped the glistening dick up her slit.

He slipped inside her with ease and then began fucking the shit out of her. His hands went around her jiggling breasts, squeezing them hard as he shoved into her with energetic upward strokes. Just when Penny thought he might cum, he pulled out of her as he got onto his knees.

"Fuck," moaned Patti as he rammed into the pussy at the bottom of the stack.

He fucked her with what little stamina he had remaining before he stood up behind all three and erupted, sending streams of cum over the three wobbling backsides. Her Ladyship nudged Monica as they witnessed a unique type of champagne fountain. Only this one was a jizz fountain. Slow-moving globs of white goo trickled down from Caroline's bum onto Kimberley's. And in turn, from her bottom cleavage on down to Patti's well fucked cunt.

"How thrilling! I must try that sometime."

"In the meantime, will this suffice?"

Raymond hauled Penny up onto his body as he fell onto the mattress. The lust-crazed MILF straddled him and inched into position as his hands held onto her hips. She lowered herself onto his thick club of a prick and let it push up inside her pussy.

As they both began to move, they found their natural rhythm immediately. His hands braced her hips to guide her as Penelope thrust her tongue into his mouth. He heaved up into her in great powerful arcs, driving the renowned noblewoman into a frenzy. Faster and faster they moved, and the mattress shook beneath them. Penelope was panting uncontrollably, a deep warm glow growing within her loins.

Her luscious big melons bounced wildly in the man's face as she rode him with flailing arms above her head.

Then, Ray pulled her into his groin over and over as his body was wracked with a great shuddering spasm. She wriggled back and forth, teasing the last fluttering convulsions out of herself as he came inside her. When they were done Monica kissed each of them as they engaged in a group hug.

"Well? How did you like your first meeting with the group?"

"Most satisfying, and quite unique."

"Can we expect you at the next session in a month?"

"Wild horses couldn't stop me!"

x

Perkins, her usual driver, had informed Her Ladyship that there had been a major water main burst that had flooded multiple parts of South-West London. Homes had been damaged including hers.

123z
123z
824 Followers
12