Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 21

Story Info
Her Ladyship is a shoe in.
7k words
4.5
3.6k
5
1

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to sound sexist, but it might be said that the majority of women share a common weakness. That is a compulsive desire to buy shoes. Lots and lots of them. (Including my wife-author!)

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson was no different. And being comfortably well off, the middle-aged aristocrat owned hundreds of pairs. But that didn't hold her back from enlarging her collection. On the last day of January, Her Ladyship arranged for a home visit from her favourite supplier, Crockett and Jones of Chelsea. After breakfast and a leisurely workout, she awaited her man in the living room.

x

In addition to Williamson Manor in the county of Surrey, the esteemed gentlewoman had acquired a home in London, in the South-West suburb of Richmond. She felt safe and comfortable here thanks to its low crime rate, friendly community, and cleanish environment. And above all, the largest Royal Park. She had purchased the house for half a million and had hired specialists to help renovate it to her personal tastes.

Leonard found the large house as the sunlight broke the shadows of the trees. He had visited many wealthy clients in his first six months since joining the shoe suppliers, but none compared with Lady Penelope. He had been casually advised that the wealthy middle-aged woman had a reputation for being a man-eater and that she had an unquenchable thirst for those of a tender age. As he had just turned twenty-one, his dick might be up for grabs. Literally!

"This way," said the uniformed maid who led the way down a tiled hallway with a high ceiling.

The woman spoke no more as she walked slowly but with purpose and stopped outside one room that had double doors. She opened them and announced Leonard's arrival. Lady Penelope was standing by the window and the rays of the sun silhouetted her tall frame.

She turned and blew smoke from a cigarette set in a long black holder. Leonard was impressed by her choice of outfit which consisted of a silk blouse in berry red that featured an exaggerated collar with button fastening which she wore enticingly open. Her beige mini-style pencil skirt was cut for a close fit from wool that was accented by gold rivets and which did the job of accentuating her long and luscious legs. With her shirt tucked into the sculpting high-rise waist, she displayed a stylish look and feel. Naturally, his eyes fell upon her feet and he noted her £500 plus Jimmy Choo Ivette nude patent strappy sandals in black.

"You're thirty minutes late. I abhor tardiness with a passion."

With the grace as well as the temperament of a big cat, the tall blonde vision stubbed out her smoke in a cut glass ashtray and sat down in an ornate Queen Anne armchair.

"So, where is Mary?" she asked in a plummy accent.

"Mary is busy elsewhere. She sends her profound apologies."

"And who might you be?"

"The name's Leonard. Leonard Ashfordly."

"Ashfordly? Of the Kent Ashfordly's?"

"Indeed, My Lady. Lord Rupert is my Father."

"I see. How is the old beggar? Haven't seen him in Yonks. Are you spoken for?"

Leonard shifted from one foot to the other as she stared directly at him. This woman was utterly free of pretension and was clear-headed, he thought.

"I'm engaged. To one Lady Patricia Brewster."

"What? That silly young cow with the atrocious giggle and skinny arse? Oh, young man. You could do so much better."

Lady Penelope mentally undressed him and she cocked her head with an altogether prurient interest. Leonard visibly balked. Her flashing blue-grey eyes told him that she would be able to eat him up alive if she so wished, and the way her voluptuous body filled out her top and skirt was almost enough to draw him into her arms. Alarm bells rang.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"May we try on some shoes?"

Lady Penelope spread her hands and looked at the timid chap disdainfully.

"Yes. Yes, of course. Size eight, right? I brought some fine pairs for you to try on today."

He dumped several boxes on the thick shag pile as the top-heavy socialite fussed with her loose hair and adjusted the hem of her skirt. Leonard brought out a small rack and helped her put her left foot upon it as he removed her shoe. He lifted the lid of the first choice and Penny cocked her head at the sight of a pair of Christian Louboutin high-heel pumps in black leather. They had a distinctive red sole and had a five-inch stiletto.

"These retail at £500 and come in a five or four-inch heel."

"Slip it on."

Leonard gently took her foot and slid it on for her. Her Ladyship studied it and languidly caressed her calf, pumping her foot as she did so. The already nervous chap gulped as he looked up her legs from his kneeling position and caught a glimpse of her golden pubes that hid her sex. The copiously endowed vixen had foregone wearing any underwear under her pencil-style skirt and showed no inhibitions about flashing him. Penny noted his obvious lascivious gaze and she licked her lips in a forward gesture.

"These are superb. I'll take both the four and five-inch pairs. Next."

Leonard shifted and hoped that his stiffening dick was sufficiently out of her view. He opened another box and peeled back the soft tissue. These sandals were made by Aquazurra and were in silver, with high heels, an open toe, a single band over the front of the foot, a longer tie at the ankle, and a triangle-shaped support behind the heel.

"These are made in Italy and cost £600."

The woman nodded as he placed her foot in one. As he did so, she held his hand in hers and together they shoed both of her feet. Lady Penelope stood up and walked about the room in the new sandals. She had a graceful step as she made three circuits around him.

"Yes, very fuckable," she announced with a sly look in his direction. "I shall make heads turn when I wear these. Don't you agree?"

"Er..."

"Hold that thought. Show me some boots."

She sat down and lifted her left foot up and then the other. Leonard removed each shoe and stared hard at her plump pussy mound which she unashamedly displayed when she raised her legs in turn. He retrieved another box and pulled out the ankle-high black boots with the four-inch heel and lace-up fronts. She lit a cigarette and looked down on him as he unlaced the first three eyelets so that she could slide her foot in. This time he used a shoehorn to help her place her foot inside the tight-fitting boot. He tied the boot off with a bow and found himself stroking the rapier thin spike of a heel. He began to perspire freely as she lifted the heel directly into his groin.

"Do you approve, Ashfordly? she asked as she rotated the heel against the solid root that bulged outward of his trousers. "Yes, I believe you do."

"They suit you."

"Is that a fact? Are you suggesting that I am somewhat dominating?"

"Heaven forbid, My Lady."

Extinguishing her smoke, the very suggestive MILF fanned her right hand across his wedding tackle.

"It must be terribly uncomfortable in those tight trousers. I strongly recommend you take them off."

"You...you do?"

"Most strongly."

Leonard stood tall and shrugged. He had been instructed back at the shoe suppliers to make as much of a good impression as he could.

"It goes without saying that Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson is a highly revered and loyal customer of Crockett and Jones," barked THE Mister Jones. "I want you to do everything in your power to please her."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

With those words ringing in his ears, the agitated young fellow dropped his strides and cupped his unbound protrusion. His boyish face was creased in dismay and bemusement. He was still unsure of the peculiar manner in which the woman went about her business. He tried to regain some composure but it was pretty much impossible as the MILF was transfixed with his youthful body. He wondered what might be her next move with rising trepidation.

"Isn't that better?" the aristocratic nympho mused as she scrutinised the outline of his cock and balls in his tiny briefs. "Now, show me the big ones."

In his underpants and shirt, Leonard produced a very long box and folded back the thin lid. From within, he pulled out two red boots. Shiny and reflective, the thigh-high boots had a five-inch stiletto heel and a high-gloss PVC finish. A long zipper ran up the side for a snug fit. The total height from the base of the heel to the top of the boot was twenty-seven inches.

"Such splendid boots! Just what I need for those special occasions."

Without a second thought, the renowned noblewoman hurriedly tugged her top off over her head, pulling her arms free of the loose-fitting garment, and then shedding her skirt. The provocative blonde goddess had a hefty bosom that bounced unfettered on her chest. The gentle swell of her middle-aged stomach led the eye to her mons that were covered by the almost transparent bush of yellow pubes. The fleshy hemispheres of her buttocks pushed out behind her, as exposed and unchecked as her abundant boobs. She possessed the biggest pair of tits he had ever seen in his life. Not to overemphasise the obvious, but Lady Penelope was a blonde bombshell, despite her being no spring chicken.

She sat back down and lifted her right leg. Leonard sheathed her foot in the shoe of the boot and they both dragged it up. As she zipped it up he put the other boot on her left leg. Penny ran her fingers up and down the PVC and nodded in approval. She stood up again and put her hands on her hips. The boots finished with an immodest height that focused attention on her prominent pussy mound. With her fair hair fanned out over her shoulders and her thumping great tits thrusting out, the titled Lady looked highly shaggable.

"What do you think?"

"What?"

"If you say what again, I'm going to spear your scrotum on my spike heel. Never mind, I think I have my answer. Do take those ridiculous pants off." Penny wrenched his underwear down and Leonard grabbed onto his boner in a futile attempt to hide his modesty. "Dear me, aren't you the bashful one?"

His sizeable cock had hardened to the point that it stuck out of his groin at least eight inches in length. His flagpole of a dick looked majestic as it curved slightly to the left. Lady Penelope licked her lips neatly like a cat preparing to lap the cream as her eyes remained glued to his overactive groin.

"Hmm. you have an odd curve just here."

He felt the warm hand of the tall dominatrix take his throbbing cock and he watched her squeeze it hard just below the swollen head where it sloped slightly. With a slow and measured deliberation, she stroked his rock-hard horn with a firm grip. As he grew to full hardness she moved her hand more quickly.

"This reminds me of my nephew. (See Chapter Four) He had a similar kink in his cock too." She lifted her face and looked him in the eye. "Don't you and Lady Patricia make whoopee?"

"Patricia is a virgin."

"Ha!" Her Ladyship sat back in her ornate chair and fingered her gash. "I'm not surprised really. The poor girl has a face like the rear end of a London bus. Now, make like a footstool."

"Wha...say that again?"

"I want you to kneel on the carpet beneath my feet and pretend to be my footstool."

Leonard frowned and did as he was asked. He stretched out on the thick carpet on his hands and knees and made his back as flat as he could. One red boot came up and the foot rested on the base of his spine. He swallowed hard at the feel of the rapier thin heel digging into the bare flesh of his rounded behind. He heard her grunt in approval as she traversed his back with the heel, moving slowly up between his shoulder blades. She brought the other heel to his face and lightly scratched his chin with it.

"Lick it," she ordered him.

Petrified to refuse, Leonard stuck his tongue out and lapped rapidly on the shiny new boot, inhaling the aromatic scent of the PVC. His cock twitched as he brushed the carpet with his lower body, and he closed his eyes as he continued to lick the sole of the boot. Penny grinned as she sadistically pressed her foot hard against his mouth. He drooled as he lapped away and his erection ached for some sort of physical contact. His lips sucked in the five-inch heel and he hummed uncontrollably as he warmed to the task.

"There's a good boy." Penny raked his dick with the spike-heeled boot, teasing his boner wickedly, and he could not deny the feeling of sexual excitement she released in him. Her other heel made a line down his lower spine and settled in his bent-over backside, the cheeks of which glistened with his sweat.

"You've made my boot nice and wet. Now I want you to make my cunt nice and wet."

"Yes, My Lady," he replied in his devotion to duty.

Her Ladyship moved her bottom further to the edge of her set and opened her thighs out wide. Leonard sighed as he took a much-needed tug on his knob thereby giving him momentary relief. Tentatively he stuck out his tongue and leaned into her golden bush. Her loins had that feminine muskiness that triggered several emotions. Obedience, passion, and sexual arousal. He started dead centre and then lapped at her pussy with long sweeps. Lady Penelope smiled demurely at his youthful enthusiasm. Tingles of pleasure multiplied as the novice ran his eager hands up the backs of her firm legs to the soft cheeks of her bum.

"Lower."

Leonard grunted as he slipped his pointed tongue along the narrow groove to her anus. He burrowed in dutifully, lubricating her private starfish in a spit bath. He fisted his stiff cock as his ardour burned in him. He fancied he could hear her sob in delight as she twisted in the chair and tapped his shoulders with the stiletto heels of her new red boots. He didn't realise it but his sprightly slurping of her nether holes were unleashing a barely contained joy of the unquenchable noblewoman. Unable to defer the matter, Penny pushed him away and her eyes blazed at him with a wanton lust. His cock, in all its virile readiness, jutted out at an eighty-degree angle, pulsing and wagging at her in invitation

"Just let me look at you. Your cock seems nice and hard. Would you like me to sit on it so that you could shove it inside my hot and juicy muff?"

Struck dumb with apprehension, Leonard smiled weakly. Penny had decided that she wanted him. Wanted to ride his dick until she came on his stiff white column.

"Listen up, you will not cum until I permit you, is that clear? If so, nod." Leonard nodded as instructed as he wanked off harder. "Be seated."

Penny rose up and he seated himself in the vacated chair, his backside feeling the delicious warmth she had deposited.

The dignified vision in the thigh-high boots held his plum-sized balls in both hands and squeezed them. Then she stooped over so that her huge tits pointed south and she slid her mouth inch by inch down over his stalk. Wet-sucking noises were the only thing to be heard as Penny worked his knob into her wet mouth. Both her hands gripped his thighs and he winced as her long fingernails dug into his flesh. Her head bobbed back and forth and her lips pursed and sucked in hard.

The deeply cultured socialite held his erection firmly as his helmet throbbed inside her closed mouth. She pulled it out and ran her pink tongue around the large crown before she plunged back down on him once more. He poured sweat as he wriggled on the plush chair and cried out in pleasure.

"Remember, you do not cum until you get the word."

The haughty tigress devoured his entire length in one great move and kept him inside her mouth as saliva dribbled out of the corners of her lips. She pulled back and gazed at the shiny and slick prick in her lily-white fist, then grazed her teeth on the very top for luck. He kept his eyes on the incredible sight of her jumbo tits as she let a long string of spit puddle the ample cleavage. She pushed her hooters together to make one large tit and slipped it over his upright pole.

"I'll wager Lady Patricia can't do this."

Definitely not he agreed as he was given his first-ever boob fuck. His cock was drawn deep into the homemade channel as if he were being invited into a huge pussy of tit flesh. She proceeded to wank him off by sliding her mammaries up and down rapidly. She bent her head and stuck out her tongue to greet his bell end when he emerged from the twin pillows. The undulating belly of the ravishing seductress met his balls as he fucked the soft swell of her breasts. The colossal globes showed no evidence of middle-age sagging and felt supple and soft on his rod. The nipples stood out in relief as she tossed him off between the heavenly mounds.

"Begging your pardon, My Lady." Penny and Leonard both reacted to the presence of the maid who had entered the room silently and paused in mid-stroke.

"Yes?" she enquired as she beat the meat of the still-seated teenager.

"Just to inform you that lunch will be ready in thirty minutes."

"Splendid. I'm just working up an appetite too."

As Penny tugged on the tops of her boots, the maid regarded the naked shoe salesman with a haughty air.

"Shall I serve for two?"

"Absolutely not. Ashfordly will be leaving shortly."

"As you wish, My Lady."

Once the woman had left the room, Leonard made to leave.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"The maid...she saw everything...us...naked."

"And? I have no secrets in this house. I come and go as I please. Clothed or unclothed."

With that, the unscrupulous socialite slipped one leg over his and then straddled him, the PVC pressing on the outsides of his thighs. As she positioned his boner to her loins he welcomed the soft wetness of her pussy against his cock head.

This was it. Even though she was more than twice his age, he was up for giving the dog a bone. Lady Penelope planted her heels firmly in the shag pile as she dropped lower so that his knob was sheathed by her quim. She thrust her plentiful bosom out, drawing his bemused face into her breasts.

As she began to rise and fall on his log, she breathed softly in fluttering gasps, high-pitched and feminine. Leonard was pinned to the chair, his dick impaled by her heated cunt. Her skin, pale and fairly wrinkle-free, was highlighted in a sheen of perspiration. He pumped up, shifting his hips in a circle to try to compete with her. In reply, the horny nympho pressed down even more, thrusting into his groin with an unbridled passion. The antique chair was creaking from the pile-driving strokes of the woman and her tall frame bounced over him. Bloody hell! This one could fuck!

"Ride, ride, ride," she moaned again and again as she twisted and writhed.

Her hips thrust down and up, probing ever deeper in the moist heat of her passion. Leonard was dumbstruck. He savoured every wriggle of her voluptuous body as she fucked him faster and harder, her strokes becoming hotter and more frantic with each thrust. His cock was engorged, swelling to unparalleled proportions, driving into her dripping muff as she provoked and coerced. Every thrust into her caused him to squeeze her thumping tits in sheer lust. She may very well be over fifty but she fucked like a twenty-year-old.

The more she submitted to the power of the huge shaft caressing her cunt walls, the more she ground her lower body into him. Her hair fluttered and her boobs jiggled wildly as she rammed down, loving how his eyes were fixed on hers. His orgasm grew fast now, increasing in strength from every hard thrust she gave him.

"I...I can't hold out."

Her Ladyship popped off of his pulsating dick and smacked it across the unique curve of the veiny shaft.

"NO! I forbid it."

Exhilarated and blissful she stood, teetering in her red boots. This would not do. She looked at the young fellow and his sweat-soaked body and sighed. He watched her sashay across the room to a cabinet and retrieve a small item from one of the drawers. She tottered back on her stiletto heels with her gigantic rack jiggling and ripped away the plastic wrapper.

12