Lady Pixie Ch. 06: Berlin Teased

Story Info
Lady Pixie is teased.
1.9k words
4.52
5.4k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,303 Followers

"Goodness, Bella, what have you done to her?"

I was rather hoping that Archie's reaction was a favourable one; by the look on his face it was.

"Do you like the new look, Lord F?"

"Spiffing, and call me Archie, Adolf here does."

"Adolf" was a tall blond German sitting next to Archie at the Kit Kat Klub. I had never before met one of Archie's "friends", but it seemed he liked tall blond Germans - at least from the way he was looking at him.

"Adolf, this is my wife, Pixie, and her Mistress, Bella."

Adolf's English was impeccable, and the slight accent simply gave him an exotic air.

"It is a good thing for such a tiny one to have a Mistress. She is a pretty little thing, Archie, and with that short hair you could almost think she was a young man. Have you ever had her used that way, Archie?"

I kept calm - just. I did not appreciate being talked about as though I was not there, and I really did not like the turn the conversation was taking. Why, I wondered, was Archie allowing Adolf to talk this way about me?

Bella, who clearly sensed something bubbling up in me, intervened in time.

"Oh, I can assure you, Adolf, she is all woman - a woman's woman if you follow?"

"Ah, I see. So you two will be going downstairs after we eat?"

Indicating that this would be the case, Bella summoned a waitress to get us some menus. I was struck by the brief costume of the young woman. She appeared to be wearing only enough to cover the essentials, a leather bra which exposed her nipples, and a sort of apron affair which covered her pubic mound. When she walked away, I could see that her knickers amounted to little more than dental floss. Bella was eyeing her greedily.

I had heard that Berlin was a place where decadence could be found, and it seemed as though this club was its microcosm. It was not just the scantily-clad waitresses and the open frankness with which couples like Bella and myself and Archie and Adolf were able to behave, there was something else. Was it a hint of rottenness? There was almost a scent of decay - an après moi, la deluge - a sense almost that if the world was ending, then we should eat, fuck and be merry, for tomorrow we would all die.

Archie seemed happy with Adolf, though it occurred to me that after nearly a decade of being married, I had no idea what he looked for in his lovers. Bella chatted happily with them both as we ate a meal which seemed very heavily meat-based. I'd heard a talk on the Home Programme by George Bernard Shaw on something he called "vegetarianism"; I began to see the attraction.

I had felt a little strange leaving the hotel with no knickers on. Bella clearly delighted in the fact that I was naked under my dress, but I felt uneasy rather than sexually aroused - well, if I am honest, aroused but also uneasy. My sexual activity had been, until then, a private affair, with perhaps a bit of public flirting, but what, between the public groping at the election celebration and now this, it felt as though things were getting out of the private sphere into the public - and danger lay down such a route. It was a symptom, I thought, of that decadence I sensed, that in Berlin there seemed, especially here at the Kit Kat Klub, to be no such division - private and public merged.

Bella, like Archie, was clearly at home here - and Adolf? Well, Adolf worried me. I was not that naive that I could not understand why a man with my husband's tastes liked a well-proportioned, athletic young blond man, but could he really be blind to what he seemed to be saying.

"You know Archie, you and those of your class need to get a grip, like Herr Hitler wants to here. This crap about democracy simply gives the Reds and the Jews their chance to destroy our civilisation - look what they have done to Russia. You must stop them, as must your country, Bella."

I decided then to go with my first thoughts on Adolf. There were some people you needed time to know whether you would like or loathe, and there were others who spared you the time by the first impression they made. I had thought Adolf an arrogant prick, and the more he banged on in this vein, the more he confirmed me in that view. But he was Archie's love interest, and in this atmosphere there was nothing to be done.

Archie seemed impressed, and Bella? Well she was too much the professional journalist to reveal her reactions, though later, in a piece she wrote for the New York Times based on her experiences in Berlin, she was excoriating about the evils of the Nazis and their ideas. At that time, late 1932, before Hitler came to office, it was the fashion to dismiss him as a clown - he did, after all, rather resemble the comedian, Charlie Chaplin - but Bella was one of the first to warn of the dangers he and his movement posed. If only she, and others, had been listened to in time.

As supper ended, Archie ordered more champagne for us all. I was careful not to consume too much. As everyone relaxed, Adolf tuned to Bella and asked:

"So, are you going to the women-only section, or shall we mix our pleasures? I am thinking your little Pixie might shy away from men, even ones dressed as some in the Mixed Room will be."

Just as I was thinking that, for once, the bugger was correct, Archie intervened:

"It might be fun in the mixed doubles Bella. I have never had the chance and would appreciate it."

Again, my dander rose. What the actual fuck?

Bella pondered, then turned to me.

"We can start with mixed doubles and then move to the Ladies room when Val arrives in about an hour. I shouldn't like to get serious without her."

I was well aware that I could have vetoed it, but was back to the point of the whole exercise. If I assented only to those things to which I wished to assent, was there any point in being owned? If I did not trust Bella then I should end the arrangement, and if I did - and I did - then it behoved me to play along; so I did.

One of the scantily-clad waitresses took our drinks downstairs, and we followed. It was smoky and the lights were dim; the noise made it difficult to hear. We were shepherded to a corner table to the side of the stage where a woman, clad in a leather costume, was whipping two figures bent over a hurdle. Not having seen a naked man before, I was shocked at the sight of these two, their pouches barely concealing their things. Adolf, unsurprisingly, seemed excited.

As my eyes adjusted, a veritable Babylonian orgy revealed itself to me. There were men dressed as women, and vice-versa. There were figures kneeling on the floor by their "owners", leashed and collared.

"What do you think, darling?" Bella asked

"I don't know", I shouted to be heard

"Let me check that. Open your legs Pixie."

I did as I was told, feeling Bella's hand moving slowly up my inner thigh until she reached my baldness. I felt a finger press between my lips. As they parted under the pressure, I could feel the tip of her finger sliding upwards. I looked at her.

"Well, Pixie, you seem aroused. Is it all those big boys at play?"

She jolly well knew the answer to that, but I could hardly say so. What was turning me on was being knickerless and not knowing what she would tell me to do next.

"No Miss Bella." I replied truthfully.

Adolf summoned one of the transvestites over to our table.

"Archie, put me right, but doesn't this young lady seem better endowed than your Pixie? Why don't you stand up Pixie and let us compare?"

In saying that, he actually addressed his remarks to Bella, not me. Archie seemed intrigued, and made no objection. Seeing Bella's grin, I realised I had three choices: the one to which I was most inclined, which would have seen me back at the hotel, alone, in record time; to wait to be told to do as I was asked; or to do it. As doing it would actually remove Bella's finger from my wetness, I opted for standing up.

"She's very obedient, Bella. Will we have the chance to see any more evidence of that?"

I really, no really did not like Adolf, but as the question had not been addressed to me, I felt able to ignore it.

"That depends on many things, Adolf."

I stood next to the transvestite, who was heavily made-up and wearing what I would have called a classic "flapper" dress.

"Bella, check their tits, but I think Gilda has the edge."

"Well, Adolf, she certainly has the tits!"

"Unlike little Pixie. Are you sure she is a woman and not a boy dressed up?"

I felt profoundly uneasy about the direction in which this conversation was going.

"I am, Adolf", Bella responded. "As it is fairly secluded here, we could check."

My blood froze.

My mind worked overtime to digest what I thought I had heard. I had heard it, I was sure, but could not process it. Was it really being proposed that I should lift my dress up to expose my now hairless cunt? In public, in front of my husband and his lover?

Time stood still.

I could see all eyes fixed on us. Archie had never, in nearly ten years of marriage seen that part of me. Slowly I began to lift my dress.

"Stop, Pixie!"

Bella looked at me, smiling.

"What mattered was that you would have done it, not the doing of it. You can sit down again, Pixie!"

Adolf looked angry.

"But we agreed!"

Bella was firm.

"No, I agreed to check her willingness to obey. I can assure you that despite the titlets, she's all woman. Oh, hi Val, good to see you."

Just in time, Val turned up. Bella introduced her to Archie and Adolf. The latter was still sulking. I was not sure what he had wanted to do once he had embarrassed me, but was glad that Bella had stopped him.

"Well, gents, it's time for us to retire to the ladies only section."

I could see a big smile on Bella's face. She had been teasing Adolf and was clearly rather pleased she had succeeded.

"Val, have you the lead? Attach it to Lady Fortescue's collar."

Her use of my title sent an erotic charge through me, as I could feel myself getting even moister as Val attached the lead. She tugged on it and I stood up.

"Say thank you to Adolf and your husband Lady F."

I thanked Adolf (between gritted teeth) and smiled at Archie.

"Nice to see you enjoying yourself old girl - have fun, Adolf and I shall. See you back at the hotel at some point."

And with that, we departed, as Val led me away to the delights of the ladies-only section.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,303 Followers