Lady Windermere's Fan Pt. 01

Story Info
I watch my wife cheat on me, and I love it!
5.9k words
4.05
9.5k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- This is not a true story about myself nor is it based on any personal events. It's all fiction. Apologies to dear Oscar. Brilliant playwright and author.

xxx

Lady Windermere's Fan, or, a story about a good woman. Who has an audacious sex appetite.

x

England, 2022.

Does a man have to have an erection to enjoy sex? To be more specific, does a man need a hard-on in order to enjoy his wife getting screwed by another? Sexuality, eroticism, and desire are important for all of us, but is there a difference between sexual arousal and sexual excitement?

x

I had been hospitalised a year in ago with acute Covid-19 and had only been discharged recently. I had truly been knocked for six and had been left bed-ridden ever since, barely able to function without help. It was only now that I had been able to get around the house by myself. At age forty I was always sexually active, fairly well endowed, and able to get it up at a drop of a hat. At least, I used to, until the virus gave me a permanent brewers droop.

Unfortunate for my wife Lizzy, the new Lady Windermere and twenty years my junior, had been married to me for just over three years.

At an impressive five feet ten, Elizabeth is an attractive filly, easily recognized by her youthful glow, slim frame, and perfectly round bottom. Born on March 22, 2001 to a well off family in Lancashire and classically educated, the current Lady of the Manor is an incredible beauty who captivated men wherever she went with her air of superiority and willingness to go all out in order to have a good time. Add to these features, her toned figure and superb 34C cup breasts, it was clear why she had been one of the most sought after females in the North of England.

A self-described late bloomer, Lizzy claimed she did not receive much attention from men until senior year once she began to develop curves and start to experiment with her sexuality. And in the process, discovering she had a voracious appetite for sex.

I was her number one fan and fell for her big style.

She had rejected two proposals of marriage from myself, offering her opulence and a fairly easy life, but when I asked for a third time she accepted.

This marriage to me would offer her the chance to travel beyond the bounds of her corner of the country, to see new places, and meet new people.

The marriage had secured me money as well as her, status, as Lizzy's late father had bequeathed her a generous figure of £100,000 upon his death.

Windermere is the largest natural lake in England, formed in Cumbria, close to the Lake District National Park. I had inherited the title of Earl, Lord Windermere and we had settled in the family estate, a twenty room house with six principal bedrooms, and six bathrooms, on 2,000 acres of land.

As Lady Windermere and Lord Windermere we were a happy couple, fucking our brains out every night, for almost two years. Lizzy was sex mad, loving all aspects of sexual relations, which was okay by me! We entertained often, drawing in many friends. And in fact, it was when Lizzy threw one of the last parties of the season for her birthday, that two friends, Lord Darlington and the Duchess of Berwick, came by to see me to imply that my spouse had been cheating on me with another. His name being Mister James Erlynne. This rumor had apparently spread throughout society because she had supposedly been giving him large sums of money in return for unattached sex. When I checked later I had found this to be true.

"She sees him continually, and stops in London for hours at a time. He has taken a house in Curzon Street, such a respectable street, too! And we're told that she goes there four times a week."

"Oh, I can't believe it!" I gushed, distressed and saddened at the news.

"But it's quite true, my dear." Said the Duchess. "The whole of London knows it. That is why I felt it was better to come and talk to you."

"Duchess, Duchess, it's impossible! We've been only married two years. We have great sex. We get along, and love to entertain. I thought we married for love."

I put my head in my hands, distraught.

"Are all women bad?" I asked the Duchess.

"Oh, all of us, my dear, all of us, without any exception. We love wealth and attention from men. And it does seem that dear Lizzy is worse than most of us. She lives for sex. The poor girl is a nymphomaniac."

"It is very kind of you, Duchess, to come and tell me all this. But I can't believe that my wife is untrue to me."

"Dear boy. I was like that once. But a good cock does wonders for a girl."

I was naive to ignore that bed hopping in the upper classes had been a common practice among those who'd not married for love or had yet to find the one who centered their world. The anticipation of adventurous sex with no strings attached or expectations of marriage was an added bonus that I myself had taken full advantage of before I had met Lizzy. I had hoped that she had loved me as I did her. Now, all I needed was to succumb to the bloody virus of the century.

x

Lizzy had us move to London where I received the best medical treatment. We took a house at Moray Place, which had large living rooms with large windows that afforded views of a round, green park to the front of the house and a triangular garden to the back. A staircase continued up to the bedrooms on the top floor. So we had a chair-lift fitted for my mobility for when I had recovered sufficiently. The last straw in my wife's infidelity came when I had begun to move about with a cane.

All day Lizzy had been out as I blundered and tripped about the house, determined to regain some bodily strength.

"Darling. Have you eaten?"

Finally at ten, the Lady clattered across the hard wood floor in her black stiletto heeled pump and sat opposite me and crossed her shapely legs, giving me a whisper of her black silk stockings brushing together.

Her made up face glowed in the light of the lamp on the table by her side as she leaned back and lit a cigarette.

"You've been out all day, my love. With anyone?"

Lizzy blew out smoke and sighed as I asked the usual question whenever she returned from a long trip out, knowing full well the answer would have been she had spent the day in bed with Erlynne.

She came over to where I was sitting and sat on the arm of the chair. She didn't so much as walk in those high heels, but stride, hips forward, and her short dress pulled up on those toned thighs.

I had a sudden urge to take my wife, spin her around and fuck her from behind like the bitch she was. Her wonderful scent assailed my nostrils as she leaned over to kiss my forehead.

"Dear Charles. Would you have me stay home all day? It would bore me silly."

From her commanding pose above me, she had the advantage of me, as the sheer presence of the young woman overwhelmed me.

She cocked her head as she ran an index finger down my front to the fly of my trousers. She cupped my wad and looked me in the eye.

"Still nothing? Pity. I was in the mood for a good shag. More's the pity. I shall take a bath and then turn in. No reason to hurry to bed, my darling."

I made two fists as I watched her saunter to the end of the room, all rolling hips and firm assed, and fling open the double doors.

"Have a good night, Lizzy."

She looked over her shoulder and gave me a wry smile, stubbing out her smoke in a hip level ashtray by the door.

"Oh, I shall." She said and then puckered her scarlet lips to send me a goodnight kiss.

x

An hour later, I decided to retire too, and managed to get to the foot of the staircase in order to use the chair-lift. The home help had all been dismissed by me a little before Lizzy had come home. Those being, the maid, cook, and butler.

I was not altogether shocked, just disappointed, as I could clearly hear a second voice upstairs as I reached my half way point in my chair, obviously male.

I strained my ears to make out what they were saying to each other.

Lizzy's voice came through loud and clear.

"Oh, that feels good. Oh, my goodness."

The chair reached the top and I hobbled to the semi open door of our bedroom and held my breath.

Despite the fact that it was my wife apparently entertaining another man, I felt like some kind of peeping tom, almost as if I were intruding.

"Right there, yes just like that, right...there!" she said, gasping for breath.

I stuffed my fist in my mouth as I realised the stranger was presumably eating my wife out. What a bitch! Bringing her lover to our bed! Should I intervene? Yeah, and get humiliated.

I put my hand to my balls and I swore I felt some tingling going on. I was stunned. Was the fact that Lizzy cheating on me stirring something in me? There was no way I was getting turned on by this, or was I? I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I knew I was. My cock moved in a horizontal direction for the first time in months.

"Oh, my word. That was incredible," said Lizzy, breathing very heavily. "Now allow me to return the favour."

The sound of movement from within indicated some change in position.

"Good lord! That is huge, Chambers. Put a condom on, quick!"

Chambers! Fucking Chambers! Our live in butler. Bastard!

Lizzy made a low drawn out moan, and in my imagination I saw the bastard settling between my wife's open legs and slipping her his dick.

"Oh yeah. It's so big. Go slowly a while."

I had no idea why I was so turned on. But it was clear that I had a full erection for the first time in ages.

"Oh, My Lady. Your pussy is so tight."

My mind raced with images of them fucking. I could see him in my minds eye ramming in and out with his big cock inside her and her pussy stretching around it.

Boldly, or was that sheepishly? I opened the door a crack and looked inside the dimly lit room.

I had to bite my tongue as I saw the very naked Lizzy straddling Chambers, her bouncing tits looming over his equally nude bulk. Slowly she eased down, her pussy gently sliding over his fat cock to engulf it with those wet lips.

How do I explain that this was the most erotic thing I had ever watched. Another man's cock getting swallowed up by my gorgeous wife.

"Lay still, you ape!"

Lizzy smacked the man on his hairy chest as she adjusted herself on him, then began to rise up and down on his cock, working it with grinding hips. He instinctively thrust up with his pelvis, driving it in deep, but again Lizzy protested.

"I'm fucking you, remember? Behave."

"Understood, My Lady."

With that, she started fucking him harder and faster, driving down hard in order to bury his turgid length deep inside her cunt. She rested on his groin and shunted to and fro, making sure to get maximum clitoral stimulation. She loved this position because of the control it allowed her. And I was also a big fan of this as well, whenever she had ridden me. Chambers, the bastard was fondling her tits, and she leaned forward to allow him better access.

By now I had my dick out and was furiously wanking my boner as if for the first time.

"Fucking hell!"

Was my future relationship with my sexually frustrated wife to be this? Allowing her extra-marital sex just to make her happy? And if so, was she going to let me enjoy it alongside her? Because right now, I was so turned on watching her fuck another man that I ejaculated into my fist!

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Lizzy rode his dick harder and faster, moaning louder and louder, and the sweat dripped down her spine.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Chambers did finally blew his wad. He stiffened beneath my wife as he came in his rubber. Lizzy continued to ride him for the duration, concentrating on riding the wave of pleasure her clit was getting from the throbbing cock inside her cunt, until his limp dick slipped out.

She climbed off of the panting man and laid on her back, reaching for her soft pack.

"Thank you, Chambers. That will be all." She told him as she lit up a smoke.

"My Lady."

I suddenly panicked and retreated into the shadows until the butler had withdrawn to his own room.

This was the moment. As Lizzy stretched out on our bed in post coital bliss, her dark brown hair fanned out on a pillow. I burst in.

"Ah, Charles. I see you're up. Jolly good."

She pointed to my semi-hard dick and exhaled blue smoke.

x

For the next two hours, Lizzy told me everything. Her frustrations, her struggle to remain loyal to me, and her lust for a regular sex life. She admitted experimenting with other men, until six months ago when she met Erlynne. Who became her regular lover. As she spoke, she toyed with my limp dick which stubbornly refused to rise to the occasion.

"So, your cock was hard. And you were wanking while you watched me?" eye.

I didn't know what to say. as I willed my cock to stiffen.

"You were hard because you could hear me getting fucked?" she asked.

"It would appear so. You were as hot as hell. Hotter than ever before.".

"Did you enjoy listening to me getting fucked, or actually watching?"

Lizzy squeezed my cock in her fist.

"Both. You fuck like a slut, and swear like a sailor. Such a turn on."

"I think you enjoy hearing me getting fucked. Just like you love to see grinding against other men. Their hard cocks inside me and their hands running all over my naked body. You've become a little cuckold, haven't you?"

Shit. Was she right? Was I a secret cuckold? Is this why I had enjoyed listening at the door? Why couldn't I get a boner now? had I not tried to stop them? Did this explain my thrill when we would play our little game on nights out?

"Ah. Dear James. I wager you wish you could see him fucking me. Darling, his cock is so big. He has to be about eight inches and then some. He feels so good inside of me."

I looked up into Lizzy's angelic face smiling down at me. She had fucked another man and now she was taunting me about it. And I was fascinated by the thought.

"He fucks me so good. Makes me scream like a virgin every time. Does that make you hot, dear?"

Yes, I agreed, my cock twitching at last under her iron grip.

"It was on the very night of your last birthday when I first saw him. Our gaze lingered on more than one occasion or two, which I did take pains to ignore. But when I noticed his hard cock straining against his trousers, I couldn't help myself. I moved closer to him, and he brazenly put his hand on my thigh. Slowly moving it up between my legs. Do you want to hear what happened next?"

I was really breathing heavily now, and my mouth was very dry. My cock was semi-hard as I listened to her ever word. I nodded my head silently, ogling her heaving breasts as she laid beside me.

"I felt his fingers lightly pressing against my inner thigh, and I admit it felt astonishingly arousing. Right there in the presence of our guests. I tried to look aloof as he slid one finger inside of me. I was horny and already wet. We stood as close as possible without raising any undue attention. He fingered me, and I rubbed him through his trousers. I was desperate to feel how big he was, to see him in his glorious fullness."

My cock was rock hard now as Lizzy's eyes glazed over.

"Please, go on," I croaked, eager to maintain my rejuvenated erection.

"We managed to resist the temptation to go any further. Out of loyalty? Out of love? It wasn't for another six months that we met again. When we moved to London, in fact. I was bored and gagging for a shagging after a half year of enforced abstinence when James invited me out for drinks to cheer me up. One thing led to another in double quick time, and I found myself in his bed.

He was athletically built and extraordinarily virile. I presume the interminable lockdowns irked him also, as he pretty much ripped my clothes off.

I didn't think I would be able to take him all in, but slowly he slid his huge cock inside me and fucked me hard. Harder than I have ever been fucked for a long time.

I must have cum three or four times that evening, Charles. He unleashed all of my pent up frustrations."

Lizzy suddenly got up and took a few steps away from the bed. I sat up and looked over at her and I drank in her beauty.

Lizzy was utterly gorgeous. Five feet ten in bare feet with long brown locks, deep brown eyes and an adorable face. Her body was slim with those C cup tits, flat stomach, and firm behind.

She lit a cigarette and stood there with her hands on her hips as my erection vanished as quickly as it had come. Fuck that blasted Omicron! It had seriously screwed up my libido.

"Naturally, I went back for more and more. Drawn to him as a moth to a candle."

Lizzy took a long draw on her smoke and exhaled.

"So. where does leave us. Do you want a divorce?"

I brooded on the matter for days, as my strength returned. Albeit at a snail's pace. I decided that the last thing I wanted was for us to split up. From this day hence. however, we were to no longer to have a traditional marriage. I told Lizzy that she would be free to fuck whoever she wanted as long as I was there to watch. There was now nothing that turned me on more than the thought or sight of my wife getting fucked hard by another man's big cock. Also, I would decide who she would fuck, so that there might be no emotional connections on her part. This was sex for the sake of sex. To my surprise and relief, Lizzy agreed.

x

We returned to the North to our estate, where Lizzy immediately set about designing her special bedroom. It was a voyeur's dreamland. with a four poster bed close to one wall.

That particular wall was a large mirror, intended for either of us to get the most from almost any angle.

Before we left London, Lizzy spent the best part of a day purchasing huge amounts of sexy lingerie, high heel shoes and boots, and make-up.

Neither of us were in any hurry to kick things off, but it so happened that one of our own members of staff was destined to be our guinea pig as it were.

x

Ruffled with sleep, Lizzy had tumbled out of bed, and out onto the patio at the back of the house. She had slept naked from the first time I had married her, and she lazily stood outside in the buff as the morning sun heated the tiles from a cloudless sky. I stood behind her as she stretched up to embrace the sun positively drooling over her tight buns, when she suddenly dropped her arms to her sides.

"Who is that?"

I looked out the window to see what had her attention and saw our newest gardener, Keith.

Shirtless, Keith was tall and muscular. He looked the healthy outdoor type and could have passed for a rugby footballer. He had just turned twenty-two, if memory served me right, and had joined our seasonal team of workers. Now I think of it, I recalled how I had caught him staring at Lizzy's ass when she had worn her skin tight jodhpurs when out for a ride on one of our horses. And who could blame him? Her bottom was one of her best features.

"He's rather good looking, isn't he?"

I had no opinion, one way or the other, but the idea of Keith's rampant cock sliding in and out of Lizzy's pussy was intoxicating to me. As we watched him toiling away, my wife cupped the warm cleft between her thighs and sighed.

"What do you think, my darling. Shall he be the first? Should we invite him in to play?"

It might just as well be him, I mused. I was reminded of Mellors, the hardened fellow from the novel Lady Chatterley's Lover as he stood out there in just a ragged pair of jeans.

"All of the staff are tested for Covid, and other things like HIV, so why not?"

"I'll get dressed at once." Said she, and soon trotted outside in a flowing shirt and skirt.

I took a little breakfast on the patio and enjoyed the quiet pastoral surroundings, accompanied only by the birds singing in the trees.

Later, Lizzy had told me she had found him near the stables, happily cultivating delicate flowers and the like.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12