Lady Windermere's Fan Pt. 04

Story Info
Our friend 'Big' Roger visits.
5.3k words
5
1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Lizzy, or Elizabeth, Lady Windermere to be precise, has the rank of Countess. We have been married for over two years and we live in Cumbria by Lake Windermere. The family had lived and owned the land and Manor since the time of the Battle of Bosworth in 1485. Being a twenty-one-year-old filly in the prime of her life, Lizzy was fit and healthy and loved to entertain and be entertained. Mostly, the voracious beauty lived for sex, which was fine by me when we first met. But thanks to my catching Covid-19, my libido had suffered big time. After two years of slow recovery, I had been left behind by Lizzy in affairs of the bedroom.

In case one thinks the English nobility are stuffy and boring, let me tell you it's not like that at all. Lizzy had gone from a prim and proper teenager to being a hot-blooded, dedicated, and extremely energetic little fuck bunny. She could fuck, suck, and satisfy all the men of our social class. And then some. In fact, it is the very thing that keeps us in comfort and luxury. Lizzy approached everything seriously, including pleasures of the body.

It has been over a year now since I thought that I might have lost Lizzy for good, and I have finally come to realise that I still loved her and would do anything to keep our marriage. So, to keep things intact and to further enjoy the company of my most attractive and vibrant wife, I informed her that I would accede to her predilection for a bit of the other once in a while so long as it was me who engineered the affairs. Thankfully, she agreed to my wish. Being twenty years older than her, I felt somewhat older and wiser, and perhaps a little canny. Thus far, I had managed to keep things close to home and we knew our sexual participants fairly well.

"Bloody hell, Charles. it's been three weeks since I last had sex, it's just not on."

Lizzy was lying naked on our bed and pouting as she browsed through her mobile phone checking out pictures of buff naked male models.

"And you know that I'm always hornier in the summer as the sun gets me all hot and bothered."

We had relocated to our London home in Moray Place for a break from Lake Windermere and we were both now getting bored with city life and the pollution. I was desperate to return to our Manor in the North and wallow in the rural tranquillity of our estate. Lizzy stretched out on the bed and wriggled her cute bum down a bit lower on the sheet and I wished that I could get a hard-on and shag the beauty right there. She had shaved her muff and the succulent and moist folds of her pussy were expectant and decidedly empty.

I had a theory that some women like my young wife came into season like certain animals. Sure Lizzy fucked all the time but then there were times like now when she just could not get enough. Thinking about it, the image of one of our casual acquaintances came to mind. I thought of Roger, or Big Roger as all the fillies referred to him. He was a well-to-do gentleman farmer named Roger Winstanley and he resided close to our spread in Cumbria by Lake Windermere. He was a big chap. In height as well as in the trouser department. I clearly remember the time that he shagged Lizzy until he had made her climax no less than three times within an hour.

x

My most vivid memory of that time was when we had invited him to our home for an update on the end of the interminable lockdowns. He, and we, had been deprived of company for most of five months, and since he was a virile and strapping thirty-year-old he had full balls that required emptying pronto. We ate a fine dinner of pan-fried pheasant breasts in a creamy white wine sauce with sliced chestnut mushrooms and smoky pancetta. We served it with carrots swede mash and roasted tender stem broccoli. Roger freshly served up the birds from his land.

We talked fleetingly as we ate. All during the meal the atmosphere was sexually tense and Lizzy and Roger made goo goo eyes at each other until we retired to the living room for brandy. I produced three glasses and poured out very liberal measures. Lizzy took a big gulp and then another to drain the glass, which she set down clumsily.

"This drink has gone right to my head," giggled Lizzy, feeling a bit heady from the booze. "I always feel exhilarated once I've had a couple." I sat opposite the pair as they bumped thighs on the three-seat sofa. "And rather horny."

Lizzy looked stunning in her short red cocktail dress with her lustrous hair stacked on her head. Who could ever resist her? Roger shot me a look when Lizzy began to rub the front of his trousers, increasing his already oversized bulge. His cock thrust rigidly beneath the stretched material of his trousers and Lizzy stared brazenly at it as they got increasingly cosy. The time for subtlety had passed and it was obvious to Roger what the intention was.

"Are you okay with this, old chap?"

"Absolutely. Lizzy and I have a relaxed marriage these days, and I'm quite happy to have her fulfill her most wanton desires and wishes. Just so long as I'm around. I might even join in at any moment. Are YOU okay with that?"

I would have expected the fellow to be a bit shocked by my comment but he seemed casual and understanding about things.

"Say yes, Roger. Or should I say, BIG Roger?" added Lizzy with a pout.

Everything then happened in a blur. Lizzy took the outline of his rampant erection in one fist as she gazed into his clear eyes. Without ceremony, he acted on impulse and scooped Lizzy's dress up to her abdomen. He reached in with one strong hand and tugged her thin lace panties up between the cheeks of her bottom and the bald lips of her cunt like a sling. Then he bent low and began to lick her inner thighs as he held the underwear tightly in place. Lizzy writhed in the seat moaning and running her fingers through his fair hair as he lapped away.

"Oh, Roger!"

I looked on fascinated as he gripped the thin string of panty material into her seam and dragged them back and forth until she was dripping wet. He moved up and kissed her hard on the mouth as he twisted her on the sofa. She kicked her shoes off and tore the dress off over her head as her ardour increased. As she drew her dampened underwear from her soaked mons she watched as Roger stood up unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his pants.

The tall chap was more or less every woman's dream man. Just a bit over six feet he had a lean muscled body that looked equally stunning in an expensive suit, tee, and jeans or just bollock naked. He had wiry fair hair and baby blue eyes. His cock was one of those that looked long and thick even when it hung flaccid between his chunky thighs. But it was quick to respond in the company of an equally attractive female and would stiffen at the drop of a hat.

Even bigger than me, his rod was long and very thick, especially at the base. About halfway up there was a curious upward curve and it was finished off by the flared head that appeared from the peeled back foreskin. Lizzy had let her hair down and was now naked and frisky, opened her legs to give him a good look at what she had on offer.

"Very nice, my dear."

Lizzy nodded a thank you as he appraised her body. She had a shapely frame with narrow shoulders and a long waist. Her boobs weren't enormous, but they were well in proportion. Beautifully rounded with hard nipples and a superb jut. Her mons were shaven and displayed her puckered folds and tiny anus.

"Get on your knees."

Lizzy did so and buried her nose in a cushion as she presented her bare rear end up for grabs. She had a great backside and I was always a big fan of seeing her propped up on all fours. It had a superb shape. It's rounded and fleshy but firm. She sighed contently when he buried his face in her backside and used his nose to worry her crack as he probed her gash with a rapidly flicking tongue. My grateful spouse grabbed the back of the seat as her muff was licked and bathed in spit.

"Come on, you sexy beast. Get that monster dick in me!"

He gave her two rapid spanks on each cheek and then smacked his rod into her crack a few times to show her who was boss.

"A please might be nice," he chastised her as he ran his rigid hose up and down her bum cleavage.

"Pleeese! Fuck me. I'm gagging for a shagging."

I crossed my legs as I watched the well-endowed hunk hold her tiny waist in his massive paws and pull her back into his groin. His dick went straight up her from behind and she jerked and pushed back into him as he stuffed her. She held her breath for a long time and then exhaled with sheer adulation. He bucked up and drove up into her with deep strokes that soon had her shrieking with pleasure.

I tilted my head to one side so that I could see his big log prod her and open her up for him. His buttocks clenched on every drive in and the forceful thrust pushed Lizzy forward to the rear of the sofa. She exhaled deeply as he sank into her balls deep and I cupped my own package as the sight of her being screwed silly got me going. I was her biggest fan and ant thoughts of jealousy mattered not as I welcomed a rare stiffie.

"Lovely, lovely!" she intoned as I watched Roger's cock disappear up Lizzy's cunt.

My insatiable spouse was now in somewhat of a frenzy and was bucking and bouncing on the sea. Roger had widened his stance as he fucked her hard and fast with huge thrusts that saw him kick up on raised toes. I feared for the sofa and called a time-out.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested, and Roger withdrew so that his mighty dick wagged in the air. His fat shaft glistened with Lizzy's love juices and her pussy gaped expectantly.

Once settled in our comfortable boudoir, I sat opposite the king-size bed as Big Roger lay on the bed and held up his organ for attention. My cock hungry spouse crouched over him and worked her way down from his chest, making his fat-free body slippery with spit. Then, she was eye to eye with his massive organ. With great care, Lizzy used the flat of her tongue to sweep up the underside of the white column to the plum-sized helmet.

Both he and I groaned aloud as she flicked out with her pointed tongue to probe his foreskin and glans. His pelvis moved when she opened her mouth and swallowed half his length down in one great suck. She could feel his dick throb and swell in her mouth as her head nodded in his groin. Using copious amounts of spit she slid down his shaft as she jerked his root in one fist.

Her nostrils flared as she bathed his dick in saliva and sucked him in with audible slobbers. She came up for much-needed air and as she did so Roger tossed her onto her back and dropped on top of her with his erect cock tapping her abdomen. She looked down and it looked fearsome and huge against her slim frame. Her legs widened as his thighs nudged them apart, and he shifted on his front so that he could slide into her pussy. She threw her head back and locked her legs around his waist to pull him in all the way.

"Saints preserve us, but that's fucking big!"

I had my trousers off by now and gripped my welcome erection in my palm. Roger was pumping away merrily and his backside rose and fell as his organ drove in and out of Lizzy. I was mesmerised by his buttocks rhythmically bobbing as he pushed in between her splayed legs. Lizzy yelped when Roger decided to flip the pair of them so that he was now on his back with her squatting on his lap.

He popped out and she teased him and herself by rubbing just the tip of his log up and down her sodden gash. She let the knob enter her and with a contented sigh she lowered onto the upright pole. His hands pulled her buttocks apart as she skewered herself on his entire length. As she started to ride him her tits bounced and juddered on her chest. My fist was a blur as I wanked off watching my wife slam down hard on the fellow so that his dick vanished without a trace inside her cunt.

They were working in unison now, and as she lifted he pulled down. And at that second, he pushed up thereby meeting her thrust with his own. As Lizzy's motions became faster, her cries of pleasure grew louder. My ears were filled with that arousing sound of colliding flesh and heavy breathing.

"Yes! Fuck my pussy! Give it to me!"

I had to have a piece of the action, and I moved to the bed to join them. Neither of them batted an eyelid as I jerked off naked from the waist down beside them.

"Very well, Charles. I owe you that."

Lizzy and he uncoupled and she stood up. I hit the bed and lay beside Roger. My wife sucked us off one at a time, switching back and forth between our twitching dicks. Her darting tongue slithered around both of us as we vied for attention.

"It's too good. I want both of you together."

She climbed back on top of Big Roger and started riding to her heart's content. As she rose up high, her rear end offered itself for further scrutiny. No stranger to anal sex, I came back behind her and whispered in her ear that I was going to fuck her in the bum. She lay forward on top of our agreeable friend and paused in mid-stroke. With her pussy filled nicely, I spat on my quivering cock and pushed the bell end to her puckered anus. I was able to pry the head in and Lizzy seemed to suck me in by sheer willpower.

"That is amazing," she sighed as we all three stayed motionless temporarily.

I started slowly, finding our rhythm. And then Roger shunted on his back and we were rolling. Lizzy clung to his body and I grabbed her waist as we started fucking her faster. My wife's moans grew louder and louder as her two fuck holes were plundered. Thoroughly turned on by the events, I slammed my thighs into her buttocks, driving my cock in and out of her shitter ever quicker. The fuck was intense and fear gripped me as a familiar tingling surged up my shaft. I pulled out and panted hard and stared at Lizzy's gaping bum hole. Her bottom was a peach with gorgeous cheeks above the alluring curves of her leg. She stretched out full length on top of Roger and they rocked together as they kissed hard and her lightweight body undulated on his.

"For fuck sake, put it back in."

"So romantic, not!" I quipped as I too stretched out on her.

"Shit!"

Her back passage like a glove around my rigid cock. Up and down I went, fucking the dream of a girl as she was pussy fucked by another.

"What a fine fuck you are," said an admiring Roger as every lunge of his fat dick brought Lizzy closer to heaven.

The man was a fucking stallion as he shook her slim frame to and fro with his hammering cock. Sweat poured off him as he bucked under her, her pussy rippling on his upright pole. Tilting back she stiffened as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh my!" she squealed as his cock remained inside her squishy pussy.

"Suck our cocks again, my dear."

We all three shifted and Lizzy opened her mouth slowly and drew the immense tip of Roger's log into her mouth. He moved up and put the palms of his hands on her cute rump. His prick lunged smoothly into her mouth as she sucked hungrily on the fine organ. She forced her head back and forth, pulling and pushing his huge erection so that her mouth was filled. The bell end butted the back of her throat and warm saliva dribbled down to his balls and butt crack.

"I'm going to blow," he said and Lizzy held the base of his cock as tight as a drum to fend off his imminent climax.

"Come here, Charles."

Lizzy got up on her haunches with two stiff cocks in each sweaty hand. She fist fucked us in unison, pumping the veiny shafts and caressing the little bumps and ridges with an intent concentration. Roger growled first and Lizzy rubbed his cock faster and was rewarded by a huge jet of white sperm that shot up and spattered her perky tits. I followed suit moments later and creamed her hand until my seed overflowed her clenched fist. She continued to work our pulsating shafts and directed the pair of them to her belly which was bathed in spurts of cum until only dribbles emerged from the tips of our knobs.

"Bingo!" she laughed as her hands became sticky with hot goo.

She smeared the cream into her breasts and stomach and then laid out on her back contented, her once groomed hair now lank and matted. I was totally pleased with this outcome and doubly glad to have had some successful sex.

"I would say that was a super show, what? What?"

x

It was a year later that Big Roger came into the picture again. Lizzy and I were in London so that we could greet one of her female friends who had been working in Paris as a fashion model. We were also expecting Roger who had made the journey South on business.

Janice was the same age as Lizzy and they had grown up together in Cumbria. It was later on that she informed me that the attractive pair had discovered sex at the same time. Not just on double dates, or comparing the most eligible bachelors in the district, but learning about the pleasures of the flesh WITH each other. Lizzy also told me that this was nothing out of the ordinary amongst those who held the highest social status.

I drove to the airport airport in our new turbocharged four-door V8 Bentley Bentayga with Roger in tow. It had been Lizzy's idea to impress her dear friend by laying on a bit of style. We met her at Terminal Five and bundled her in the large back seat with Lizzy and Roger.

"Cruise around for a while, darling. So that Janice can see a bit of London."

I drove around the West and then further along the river. Janice was in high spirits and all three were getting cozy in the back. In the rearview mirror, I saw Lizzy openly kiss her friend on the cheek and squeeze her knee now and again. The girl was a traffic stopper and knew it. Her dark brown hair flowed halfway down her back in thick silky waves, and she had the most kissable lips. Her tiny waist would have been easily spanned with two hands, and her huge breasts jiggled in the halter front of her tight-fitting dress. In my humble opinion, my wife was equally stunning in her chosen outfit of an electric blue strapless top and a matching center slit miniskirt that revealed most of her gorgeous long legs. Whenever we stopped at a red light, I gulped as their increasing lust for each other made them get hotter and hotter.

"Bloody hell, darling. Some pedestrians can see you through the window."

I began to perspire as I looked out and saw people only a few feet away looking at the girls smooching and pawing at each other. At the next stop, Lizzy and Janice were now openly French kissing and feeling the other's nether regions.

"I've been thinking about you all week," purred Lizzy. "I'm so horny for you right now."

"And you aren't the only one, babes."

Janice wasn't exaggerating as Roger had deftly unzipped his fly and had his engorged pecker in his fist. With eyes blazing, the brunette grabbed it and devoured his dick with a salivating mouth.

"Big, isn't he, toots? Would you like him to fuck you?"

"Yes, that would be quite nice," mumbled Janice with a gob full of dick. "Oooh, it's just as big as Lizzy said."

Janice shifted onto all fours and buried her head in the man's lap. Lizzy took the opportunity to kneel behind her wanton friend and hitched the hem of her dress up so that she could tongue the girl's pussy. As she did so, my wife's bottom met the car window which she rubbed in her own ardour. To the viewing public, it appeared she was mooning them!

"Good gracious!"

I decided to head off the main roads and head out to Richmond Park where I stopped by a secluded section of the Tamsin Trail, popular with joggers and the like. I parked in the shade of an oak tree and once the motor was off my ears were filled with lustful moans. I turned around in the driver seat to see Lizzy had buried her tongue into the snatch of her friend. I found it amazing to watch as my wife moved it from side to side, her supple lips kissing bald cunt. Janice was breathing in quick, shallow gulps as she fellated Roger, and her moaning was getting louder. He managed to drag his trousers off and he sat back in the leather seat.

12