Lagoon Slut

Story Info
Daddy fucks a goth slut behind an amusement park ride.
3.2k words
4.44
33.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023. Please vote for this story if you've enjoyed it, and give me any feedback you think might help me grow as a writer. Specifically, I know I typically write shorter stories, and if you'd like to see something longer I can try to accommodate that. Or if you think the length is just right, that would be great to know as well. Otherwise, please enjoy.

*

In Utah, one of the few good things about the scorching Summer was Lagoon opening up for the season. I didn't typically enjoy roller coasters myself, but my wife and kids did; I always went with them, but held off on the excitement of the rides. I was after a different kind of thrill.

Despite the overwhelming Mormon population in Utah, Lagoon in the Summer seemed to bring out all the sluts. Eighteen and Nineteen year old girls who had just earned their independence chose this opportunity to go out with their friends and experience freedom for the first time, usually wearing next to nothing.

I sat on a park bench while my wife and children were who-knows-where. I leered from behind dark glasses at the young women walking past. First it was a tall blonde in shorts so short I could see the bottoms of each cheek. I kept my face forward, but followed her curves with my eyes as she jounced past.

Then it was a whole group of five girls—a little older, maybe twenty—in white tank tops with no bra. Under the hot sun, soaked with the water from some ride, I could clearly see ten perfect, perky nipples beneath the fabric. I felt myself grow hard.

My god, how these girls dressed, it's like they were begging for attention. Would they hate it if they knew I was watching them? How could they, when they so clearly wanted to catch my eye. Though I had to admit, I was most interested in the alternative girls, the ones wearing all black even on a hot, sunny day. The ones with pierced nipples showing through their tight tank tops.

My wife was a rather plain looking woman, beautiful in a simple way. Blonde bob cut, good figure, clean, untattooed skin. She wasn't anything horrible to look at, but she just didn't get me hard like these young sluts did.

I was older than all of them, but I wasn't bad looking. I kept myself in shape, going to the gym regularly. And yet, I still had a bit of a beer belly that I just couldn't seem to shake. My wife had suggested liposuction, but other girls—at the bar or at work—said it was cute. They said my dad bod had an undeniable allure.

A short girl with a short black top that exposed her tattooed midriff walked past me. Again, I kept my face forward, but let my gaze linger up her slender calves to the black booty shorts that left nothing to the imagination. Suddenly, the girl turned her head and met my eyes.

I frowned and quickly averted my gaze. I don't know if she knew I was checking her out or not, but I figured it was best to move on to the other beautiful sights.

A few minutes later, the same short girl walked past again. I didn't let my gaze linger nearly as long, but I still couldn't help but flick my eyes to her face as she strode past. She talked into a cell phone and I could see a stud in her tongue. I grew even harder and adjusted myself where I sat, my mind suddenly wondering what a tongue piercing would feel like on my genitals.

Another few minutes later, the exact same girl walked past, even closer to the bench where I sat. I caught her sneaking a sidelong glance at me; she definitely knew I'd been checking her out. It was probably time to move on to a different location.

Unfortunately, before I could stand, the girl walked up and plopped down on the bench beside me. She sat with her hands under her pale thighs, and I lowered my shades to meet her eyes.

"Hey," she said in a firm voice. Up close I could see she also had a ring through her nose and three studs in each ear, dark stones to match her dyed black hair. "I know you've been checking me out."

I raised my hands in defense. "I'm just waiting for my family," I explained.

She pursed her lips and leaned in closer to me, her eyes hard. "Don't deny it. I know you're just preying on girls out here."

"Whoah, whoah, whoah," I said defensively, though I didn't back up either. I could smell her breath, fruity like gum. "I'm not 'preying' on anyone. I'm seriously just waiting for my wife."

Suddenly she smirked. She flicked her tongue out for a second, playing with the piercing between her black lips. "You mean to say you're really not undressing me with your eyes right now."

That caused my sight to flick down her body. From where I sat, I could see down her crop top to her large milky-white cleavage beneath, and the floral tattoos running across the tops of her breasts.

She laughed, then quietly said, "Well if you weren't before, you certainly are now."

I couldn't deny it, so I stayed quiet. The girl leaned into me, putting one arm around my shoulders. Her other hand rested on my khaki shorts, running circles over my pocket. Her glossy black nails caught the light here and there, reflecting them into my eyes.

"Look," she said again, basically whispering into my dumbfounded face, "You can look all you want; that's fine with me. But just looking always seems a little counterintuitive in my opinion."

I forced myself to maintain eye contact, but I could feel her hand moving slightly upwards on my shorts. "I'm married," I said to further try and cement my pure intent.

The girl smiled. "So? Are you trying to say you're working yourself up over me just so you can go and fuck your wife later on? Do you really plan on telling her how hard you're getting from watching chicks at Lagoon all day?"

Sure enough, I was rock hard, my dick making a not-so-subtle tent in my boxers. The girl didn't even have to move her hand upwards to feel it, though she did let her fingers brush against the tip for just a moment. I felt a line of drool escape my lips, but before I could reach up to wipe it away, the girl removed her arm from around my shoulder and brought a black-painted nail to catch the spit dribbling down my chin.

She raised her eyebrows at me as she held her finger up, a string of saliva connecting her to me. Delicately, she stuck her finger in her mouth and ran her tongue around it, popping her piercing out every now and then and moving back and forth before letting it pop out.

"I'm married," I tried to say again.

The girl smirked and stood up. "Alright," she said, seeming to have given up. "But if you need to do something about that bulge before you go back to your wife, I'll be waiting for you by the haunted house."

She started to walk away, and god help me but I couldn't stop staring at her hips as they swung back and forth, her large buttocks seeming to hold me in a spell. That was when I remembered that there are actuallytwo haunted houses at Lagoon.

"Which one?" I called after her.

The girl tossed her head back and smiled. I knew then that I'd been caught without any sort of plausible deniability. "Dracula's Castle. By the front," she called back, and then disappeared around the corner.

I tried to forget about her. I told myself I was only here to windowshop, not to buy anything or try anything on. I tried to ignore the bulge in my pants and the little spot of precum I could feel on the inside of my trousers. Most of all, I tried to ignore the smell of her fruity breath, the shine of her painted nails, the lascivious look in her eye. I thought about my wife, tried to imagine her big boobs always hidden under a sweater or buttoned shirt that I could fondle practically whenever I wanted.

It was all no good.

I called my wife to see where she was with the kids and to assure her to take all the time she needed. They were in a long line for a popular ride that had only opened that season, so it didn't seem like time would be an issue. Then I made my way towards the front of the park, towards Dracula's Castle.

When I arrived, I thought maybe this girl had been playing with me. Despite standing right in front of the cheesy haunted house, I couldn't see her anywhere. Sure, I got a nice glimpse of a few more girls walking into the park in tank tops and booty shorts, but I found that even this wasn't enough to distract me now.

Just as I was about to give up and live with my hard-on, two hands reached up from behind me to cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" A bright voice said.

"I was just beginning to think you set me up," I replied with a chuckle.

The girl let her hands fall and stepped out from around me so I could see her once again. Standing now, she was at least a head and a half shorter than me, but that only meant I had every opportunity to glance down her shirt and at her tattoos. She smiled at me and playfully reached an arm up to cover her cleavage.

"My god, you're a perv," she said, but then laughed and dropped her hand to grab mine. "Come on, I know a great spot."

I let the girl lead me along, but soon we entered the queue for the ride itself. She still held my hand as we waited for our turn.

"What, are we just gonna ride Dracula's Castle?" I asked.

She looked up at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "We have to, to get to the spot I'm thinking." Then she leaned up on her toes to reach my ear and whispered, "Then, the only thing I'll be riding is you." She punctuated the statement with a little nibble on my lobe.

I felt myself grow even harder, and I forced myself to not adjust my pants as we were seated in a little roller-coaster car. The space was tight, so I found myself pressed right up against this girl, her bare thighs against my pants, her breasts pushing against my shirt, and her hand—conveniently—on my cock. The operator gave his spiel, and we were sent into the haunted house, into Dracula's Castle itself.

Immediately once we were behind the doors of the indoor ride, the girl wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips into mine. I was taken aback for just a moment before reciprocating the kiss. Ignoring the "scary" sights around us, I reached down while our lips were locked and squeezed her left butt cheek beneath her tight shorts. She smiled into my lips and bit them lightly. Then she flicked her tongue into my mouth, running her piercing around the inside of my cheek before pulling away.

"Don't get too handsy, Daddy," she said. "We're almost there."

She dropped her arms and began squinting over the side of our car, but I kept my hand right where I wanted it. As she leaned forward a little more to see whatever it was she was trying to see, I wrapped my hand further down her backside, pressing my forefinger into the fabric above her pussy.

"Oh," she groaned softly. "Hold on. Almost there."

A moment later, she said, "Now!" and grabbed my arms, pulling me out of the moving ride and into the shadows of Dracula's Castle.

I squinted into the darkness as she led me a little ways off the track and through a door I would never have known was there and into a room lit by bright orange fluorescents. There wasn't much in this room except an old wooden counter and a duster mirror above it, but we were finally alone; even the noise from the park was muffled in here.

She didn't waste a minute before she began stripping down, pulling her shirt over her head to finally reveal her large breasts. With obscene glee, I noted that one perfect, pink nipple was pierced through with a silver bar. "How long do you have?" She asked, as she grabbed her shorts and thrust them to the floor.

With her tits and red lace panties out, I followed her lead, pulling my khakis down to the floor. "As long as you want, Babygirl," I responded in a husky voice. My boxers soon followed after, and I earned a smile from her as my cock sprung free, the foreskin already pulling back a ways to reveal the glistening head.

"Perfect," she said, and slid her panties down to the floor before flinging herself at me.

While her lips were working on mine, her hands on either side of my face and running through my hair, I struggled to get my shirt off. When I separated our mouths with the fabric, she stepped backwards to the old wooden counter and raised herself up on it, spreading her legs, waiting for me with her bare back and ass reflected in the dusty mirror.

I had been worried about what she'd think when she saw my fully naked body, but I knew now that there was nothing to fear. Her one hand reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart so I could see her deep, pink insides. Her other hand beckoned me towards her with a finger. I stepped up, placed my hand on the counter for balance, and reached down to her opening.

An angel of pale perfection sat before me, her legs spread wide, her fingers pulling her lips apart. My wife had what I would call a small pussy. The lips weren't plump and they sat close together in a tight slit. She always, always kept it lasered, which didn't help with its perceived smallness.

This girl had something else entirely. Her labia was more external, giving her just the slightest flaps up which I could run two fingers before giving her bean a little flick. The girl threw her head back and shuddered before looking deep into my soul with her dangerous eyes. "god that makes me wet." I gave her clit one more flick, and that seemed to be all she could take of the teasing.

"Oh my god," she breathed. "Please just fuck me already."

I needed no more encouragement and guided the head of my cock to her opening before thrusting my entire length inside her. She practically screamed, and gripped my biceps as I pumped back and forth into her open snatch. Her body shifted slightly backwards with each thrust until her back was pressed fully against the mirror. With each movement inside her, her eyes lit up and her mouth opened in littleohs. Between her sounds of ecstasy, she leaned down and kissed me deeply, holding me inside of her while she did so.

"What would your wife think if she knew you were banging a sweet little slut like me in a place like this?" She asked while I fucked her.

Thinking of my wife, the way she hardly ever put out, the way she kept her clothes chaste and her best assets hidden, made me growl and pick up my pace.

The girl had to brace herself against the counter as I fucked her harder. "Damn," she gasped between her moans. "I take it she wouldn't approve." Then she smiled wickedly and began helping me out by bucking her hips into mine, forcing my thrusts faster and faster until I was at the edge of an orgasm.

I tried to pull out, but as soon as I stopped pumping, the girl wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and ran her piercing around my lips while holding me inside her. All I could do was reach one hand up to squeeze her titty for support while I released a load inside her.

When finally the wave of ecstasy had finished flowing, she let up her grip, pulled her lips away, and allowed me to moan in satisfaction. I kept my hand on her boob, squeezing the soft, supple flesh and playing with the little silver bar in her nipple.

"Oh my god," I said, looking down. "I came inside of you."

The girl used two fingers under my chin to return my gaze to her. She was smiling once again. "I know," she said. "I wanted it, Daddy."

Then she gave me one quick peck on the lips before hopping off the counter and retrieving her discarded clothing. I was left speechless, just staring at myself in the mirror, my dick still wet and twitching slightly. I also watched her as she leaned down to find her red lace panties and slip them on. Even now, after just cumming, I wanted to be back inside of that pussy.

"Shit," I groaned, and reached a hand up to my head. "What the fuck am I thinking? I have a wife."

Now dressed, the girl wrapped her arms around me from behind. "Don't worry about it," she soothed. "It was just a bit of fun."

Then she placed a folded piece of paper on the wooden counter before pulling away. and walking towards the door.

"By the way," she said. "It's a lot harder getting out than it is getting in. Just wait for an empty car and you'll be fine."

With that, she was gone, and I was left alone and naked. With trembling fingers I picked up the slip of paper and unfolded it. It was everything I dreaded: Her number. And yet, I was smiling. Why the fuck was I smiling?

Just then my cell phone rang and I hurried to answer it. It was my wife.

"Hi, Hon," I said, hoping that my breathing was back to normal. "Ok, I'll meet you near the entrance. Love you. Bye."

My whole body still trembling, I dressed myself and then double-checked to make sure I was leaving nothing behind. Before I left the little room at the back of Dracula's Castle, I entered the girl's number in my cell phone. I wanted to enter her name as something sexy like "Lagoon Slut" or "Nipple Piercing," but opted instead for a safer option and simply typed, "Lagoon Customer Service."

With a deep breath, I prepared to return to reality and the boring wife that accompanied it.