Laid Bare Ch. 04

Story Info
Adele gets 'rear ended' by the Sheriff on Bear Mountain.
6k words
4.57
9.9k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

Chapter Four - Try Not To Accidentally Fuck Him

Adele went out to the Peak property later in the day and took water and soil samples and then went into town and Fedexed the samples to their law firm's researchers. They would come down later and take their own samples under laboratory conditions but the sample Adele had taken would give them preliminary results. They already knew that soil and water in Missionville contained trace elements of carcinogens.

Of course Kimberly Peak followed her everywhere but Adele was happy to have her company. The girl was smart and provided Adele with titbits of information that were useful.

They had lunch together in the diner, a hamburger for Kimberly and a salad for Adele whose tummy was still a little tender from last night's brisket and beer.

Deputy Sherriff Sutter strode into the diner and took a stool at the counter.

"Afternoon ma'am," he tipped his hat at Adele who nodded in reply.

Kimberly smiled and kicked Adele under that table.

"I see London; I see France..." she began to chant.

"Eat your burger Kimbo," Adele scowled.

Wayne Sutter turned on his stool and gave them a wry grin.

Adele blushed and Kimberly put a hand over her mouth dramatically.

"You keep it up young lady and I'll take you to the top of Bear Mountain and leave you there," Adele threatened her.

"Bear Mountain doesn't have a top anymore," Kimberly said soberly.

Kimberly suddenly became sad.

"Is there a mall around here somewhere?" Adele changed the subject.

"There's a JCPenny over in Jennings," Kimberly's eyes lit up.

"Wanna go shopping?" Adele smiled.

Kimberly leapt out of her chair and ran around the table put her arms around Adele's neck and gave her a big smoocheroo on the cheek.

"I love you Aunty Adele," she smooched her again.

Adele went to the counter and dropped a twenty next to the register.

"You look good with the kid; suits you," Wayne Sutter smirked.

Adele checked no one was looking and then gave him the finger.

"Jeeze; what did I do?" he said to himself and stirred his coffee.

Adele let Kimberly mooch through the ladies department at JCPenny, it was a distraction and lifted Kimberly's spirits. Kimberly tried on a suit with a skirt that was way too short and was disappointed when Adele shook her head. Then she found a black leather miniskirt and spandex leopard skin top.

"Your mother would kill me. You look like a hooker at the Lazy Ace," Adele shook her head again.

"From where do you know the Lazy Ace?" Kimberly was sharp as a tack.

"Never mind. Let's try you in this," Adele had selected a pleated tartan skirt and a white long sleeved blouse.

She took Kimberly into the fitting room and Kimberly took off her sneakers and shucked out of her jeans and t-shirt. She was wearing threadbare cotton panties, grey with age, albeit clean. Her bra was a hand-me-down and didn't fit.

"Wait here," Adele said and left Kimberly in the booth while she went to the lingerie department.

"Here," Adele handed Kimberly a six-pack of Hanes cotton hipster panties in various colours and patterns.

"Wow thanks," Kimberly began to pull down her panties.

"Wait! That's something you're best doing alone," Adele gave her privacy and found an assistant to help find Kimberly the right size bra.

Kimberly was self-conscious about her budding breasts and made Adele wait outside while the assistant measured and fitted her with a brassiere of the correct size.

The assistant came back with a selection of bras. Adele picked four and handed them to Kimberly through the booth door.

"You can come in now," Kimberly called.

Tall and lithe, with pert little breasts, long legs, and strawberry blonde hair and full pink lips, Kimberly was going to be breaking hearts soon. She wondered if her mother had had that conversation with her yet.

She stood there proud as punch in her new underwear.

"Can I wear pantyhose too Adele?" she whined.

"Nope. Here, these black tights will look good with that skirt," she handed Kimberly a package of Hanes black opaque tights.

Kimberly ripped the cellophane open with her teeth and extracted the tights.

"Very ladylike Kimbo," Adele teased.

Kimberly stuck out her tongue.

She struggled to put on the tights, hopping on one leg.

"Come on Kimberly, you were wearing pantyhose when you came to my office, don't you know how to put them on?" Adele asked.

"Momma did it for me. I just sat on the bed with my legs out," Kimberly blushed.

"Well take a seat on the bench there and let me show you," Adele smiled.

She showed Kimberly how to roll up the legs of the tights and slide them up to the top of her thighs one after the other, then to stand and pull the gusset up around her waist and then sit back down and smooth out the stockings. It was probably something Kimberly's mother would get around to teaching her but Adele enjoyed the closeness of the moment.

Kimberly admired herself in the mirror.

"How come I could see your panties yesterday and you were wearing pantyhose?" Kimberly pointed to the dark spandex gusset covering her panties.

"Ahem. Well as you know I like to wear short skirts and sometimes I can't help showing my panties. I think they look better worn over my nylons," Adele explained.

"Most women wear their pantyhose over their panties and there are some brands that even have a built in panty," Adele explained.

She didn't tell Kimberly that wearing her panties over pantyhose also helped her to keep tucked, especially if she wasn't using a gaff.

"Put on the skirt and blouse and I'll get you some shoes to match. What size are you?" Adele asked.

"I'm a six, sometimes a six and half in high heels," Kimberly said with a precocious smirk.

"Yeah right!" Adele smiled at her.

She returned with a pair of wedge heeled Mary Jane's as a compromise.

"You look beautiful," Adele commented as Kimberly spun around making her skirt twirl, briefly bringing back memories of last night.

"Now I just need makeup and a do," Kimberly grinned.

"Well what about if we go back to the ladies department and get you a couple of more skirts and blouses, maybe a dress or two and some jeans," Adele countered.

"Deal. I feel guilty about you buying me this stuff Aunt Adele," Kimberly was suddenly serious.

"I'll take it out of your mom's settlement," Adele joked.

They loaded all of their purchases into the trunk of Adele's BMW; Kimberly insisted on wearing her new tartan skirt and white blouse and Adele let her. She held up a large brown paper shopping bag.

"These are for special, maybe your first school dance or something," Adele handed over the bag.

Inside was a pair of peach-coloured satin and lace hipster panties and matching bra, two pairs of expensive sheer pantyhose, a pair of black high heels and a small cosmetic case.

Kimberly's squeal could be heard across the parking lot.

Adele's mobile phone rang and she took the call, shushing Kimberly who was now busy trying her new lingerie against her body to see how it looked.

"Hi Adele, Peter Duffy here," Adele had dreaded this call but guessed it was inevitable.

"Hi Peter, how's things in the lobbyist industry?" Adele replied, walking out of earshot of Kimberly.

"It's a growth industry honey, but you know that," Peter replied.

"Look this isn't some blast from the past, you know my current situation so get to the point and cut the through the bullshit," Adele said curtly.

"Yeah, let's cut though the bullshit shall we? I know that you are putting together a case against Brindle Coal and Power and you know that I'm their prime lobbyist," Peter replied.

"That's right you're a lobbyist. You have no standing in the legal profession and you can't represent Brindle constitutionally," Adele made her point.

"I thought we were cutting though the bullshit Adele; you know I can pretty much do as I please. Grantham, Walker and Tate, who are the law firm that represents Brindle, have retained me in event that a claim is lodged by the law firm of Edwards and Bettany," Peter sounded smug.

"A lawyer shall not form a partnership with a non-lawyer if any of the activities of the partnership consist of the practice of law," I'm quoting the bar here Peter.

"Except I'm being hired as paralegal litigation support professional and mediator which as you know is not only legal, it's a growing industry," Adele could feel Peter's smirk through the phone.

"Get to the point," Adele was exasperated.

"Let's sort this out cordially, perhaps over dinner and drinks. Bella de Loca tomorrow at eight; my treat," Peter said.

"If I come I'm coming as a representative of the law firm of Edwards and Bettany, not as your date," Adele said adamantly.

"It will be all business," Peter broke the connection.

Adele took Kimberly home and apologised profusely to Tammy for buying her daughter the clothes that Tammy obviously could not afford.

"My daughter has taken a shine to you honey. I don't mind one bit but please just be considerate with her. You're not going to be around much after the case, whichever way it goes, so let her down gentle. And I'm serious about you adding payment for the clothes to your bill if we win," Tammy smiled at Adele.

"I'm a lawyer Mrs Peak, we squeeze our clients for every cent," Adele joked.

"Now is there anything I can do for you before I go?" Adele asked.

"Nah. I'm starting to come good. I'll be bright as a button tomorrow so I'll see you then," Tammy squeezed Adele's wrist and lay back on the couch.

Kimberly was fixing dinner for her mother in the kitchen and Adele went in to say goodbye.

"You know you don't have to buy me stuff. I've never missed having the things I never had. But thank you so much Adele. I'm not sure you like me calling you Aunty Adele but you feel like a member of my family already," Kimberly gave Adele a hug.

"Aunty Adele is fine Kimberly," Adele returned the hug.

When Adele got back to her chalet she placed a conference call to Celia and Michelle and told them about the call she had received from Peter Duffy.

"How much do you think he knows?" Celia asked.

"He knows enough; but he obviously doesn't know I'm down here in Missionville," Adele replied.

"So accepting the dinner invitation tomorrow night was a bluff," Michelle chimed in.

'Well not exactly. I told him that a representative of the law firm of Edwards and Bettany would attend," Adele replied.

"Batter up Michelle," Adele grinned.

"You want me to represent the firm?" Michelle sounded a little sceptical.

"You're our paralegal right? And you take the bar exam next month right? What do you think Celia, is it time for us to take on an Associate?" Adele and Celia had already discussed the matter.

"I think we need to find a new legal secretary and get our new Associate her own office," Celia smiled at Michelle.

"Thank you guys so much," Michelle was tearing up a little.

"Don't thank us yet. You've yet to deal with Peter Duffy," Adele warned her.

"Any pointers Adele?" Michelle said into the speaker phone.

"Just one. Keep him away from your feet," Adele chuckled and hung up.

*****

Adele knew that she shouldn't go anywhere near the Bear Mountain coal mine but she just wanted to see it herself one time. She could see it from a distance; the mountain dominated the landscape with its terrible scar. She packed a couple of bottles of water and hit the road.

She wished that she'd packed a pair of jeans and sensible shoes and debated driving back to the JCPenny and buying some but changed her mind. In any event she wore her workout clothes; navy-blue spandex leggings and a matching cropped sports top which supported her breasts without the need for a bra. She didn't wear underwear under her tights but was tucked and taped. She wore her favourite Nike training shoes and Nike ballcap and carried a fanny-pack with a holster for a water bottle.

It she was challenged she could lie and say that she was out hiking and had got lost. It was a ludicrous excuse but she doubted that mineworkers and roustabouts understood the machinations of ditzy female lawyers and their exercise regimes.

There were two roads leading up Bear Mountain from Missionville. One was a two lane blacktop, heavily used and with mine detritus, mostly chunks coal that had fallen from trucks, mounded on either side of the verge. A sign read 'Private Road - Access to BC&P Employees Only. A secondary bitumen road snaked off to the left. Beside it was the infamous sign disfigured with the 'Bare Mountain' graffiti. Underneath was another sign: Bear Mountain Lookouts 5-3-2 Miles. No Camping, No Open Fires.

Adele had done some research and knew that there was a car park at the second lookout from which a trail led to a ridge overlooking the mine. The lower lookout was mainly a car park for hikers who wanted to an easy hike along the bottom of the Appalachian Trail and the third upper lookout no longer existed, it had been ripped out along with the summit of Bear Mountain.

She also knew from talking to Kimberly that the second lookout was no longer on the tourist trail and seldom used except by local teens who used it make out, drink and smoke weed. Who wanted to go to a lookout where you were libel to be covered in coal dust and have to listen to a mountain being torn apart only half a mile behind you?

Adele turned onto the lookout road, narrowly avoiding a monstrous coal haulage truck that came barrelling down the BC&P road and swerved onto the County road on its way to the railhead just outside of Missionville.

Adel drove up the potholed bitumen road and it was obvious that it was seldom used; tree branches protruded onto the road and the road markings were faded. Adele zig-zagged up the road avoiding the branches and the worst of the potholes, she passed the lower lookout with half a dozen 4WD and SUVs parked in the car park and continued onto the middle lookout which was now technically the top lookout she supposed.

The car park was deserted and she parked next to a decrepit concrete structure comprising of an open air gallery and a toilet block. Adele got out of her car and walked over to the cavernous shelter where there were scarred heavy-duty plastic picnic tables and benches. At one time they had been bolted to the concrete floor but the kids had uprooted some of the benches and put them in a circle around an improvised fire pit. There were empty booze bottles and cans, cigarette butts, snack wrappers and the usual detritus one would expect in such a place where kids illicitly partied.

In the far corner two of the benches had been pushed together to create a makeshift bed. It was surrounded by opened condom wrappers and discarded contraceptives. A jumble of stained bedclothes was heaped in the middle of the makeshift bed and a pair of gummed-up white panties entwined in a pair of laddered pantyhose sat atop the heaped blankets like some sort of trophy. Adele wrinkled her nose and moved on.

The stench as she neared the ablutions block turned her away and she stepped out onto the lookout and opened a bottle of water. She sipped it whilst looking at the vista of the Appalachian Mountains stretching to the horizon. The handrail was rusted and everything was covered in grime. The place was eerie, silent, except for the rumbling of distant machinery.

Adele found the walking trail that led away from the lookout towards the ridge above mine and set out. It was cool under the forest canopy and she made good time jogging along the trail. The trail ended abruptly at the top of an escarpment and below was a panorama of hell on earth.

The side of mountain had been cut into tiers that followed the coal seam. Huge excavators ripped the coal out of the galleries and the black scoria ran along conveyors and was dumped into huge pyramids. Front end loaders and bulldozers worked around the pyramids like insects tending a hive, loading the coal into the big red coal trucks. Across the black barren plain at the foot of the mine stood a cluster of white aluminium demountable buildings; the mine's administration offices. Men in high visibility Day-Glo safety vests and hardhats stood around in small groups, looking at site maps and shouting at each other over the noise.

The air was thick with fine dust and diesel exhaust and Adele could only watch for about fifteen minutes before she was sickened by the sight and smell of the place. She turned and jogged back to the lookout.

Adele drank some water and then started a series of standing leg-presses using the trunk of her car for support. She heard the crunch of shoes on gravel behind her and was about to turn around when she found herself pressed against the car, bent over the trunk with her face inches from the hot metal.

She was too shocked to even cry out. She realised how stupid she had been.

A hand slid across her torso and cupped her breast and another squeezed her buttocks.

"You shouldn't be out here all alone ma'am anything could happen to a pretty thing like you," a voice growled in her ear.

She was immensely relieved to realise that it was Wayne Sutter who currently had her pinned against her car and was molesting her.

"You better stop what you're doing mister; I know the local sheriff," Adele said smugly, playing along.

"What you mean stop doing this?" he slunk his hand inside her top and squeezed her breast.

Adele gasped when he tweaked her nipple.

"Or this?" his other hand slipped inside her tights and caressed her buttocks.

Wayne held her against the car with his bodyweight, his hips and thighs pressed against her while he pestered her.

"Ok Wayne; the joke's over. Let me go," Adele attempted to wriggle free.

"All that wriggling is getting me excited ma'am. I like the feel of your fanny in those tights rubbing on my cock," Wayne grunted.

"Oh my god! You haven't..." but Adele could now feel his cock nestled in her buttocks.

"Come on Wayne; stop fooling around, what if somebody comes?" Adele continued to struggle.

"What? And sees us doing this," Wayne pulled down her tights lightning fast and slid his cock into her ass.

"Oh Jesus!" Adele groaned.

Wayne had somehow planned his fake assault because his cock was lubricated and slid into her tight anus in one long easy stroke.

"You know this is technically sexual assault," Adele sighed, surrendering.

"Not if you like it, it isn't," Wayne grinned and began to slowly fuck her.

"I have an expert witness who can prove otherwise," Adele grunted and began to push back on his cock.

Wayne ripped away the surgical tape holding Adele's penis along her perineum and was not surprised to find her semi-erect. He improved her erection as he slowly fucked her, using her precum to lubricate her shaft, bringing Adele to full tumescence.

"The Brits have a stupid saying: 'if rape is inevitable; lie back and think of England' but all I can think of right now is how naughty this is, fucking out in the open," Adele gasped.

Wayne's only response was to increase the tempo of his fucking and to stroke her faster.

They spoke no more, Wayne fucked Adele hard and fast and she pushed back against him, writhing with pleasure, squeezing her anus to stimulate him. His cock pressed on her prostate and his fingers worked on her throbbing cock and Adele sprayed her seed onto the gravel, collapsing against the car with the intensity of her orgasm.

Wayne pulled her back against him and drove his cock all the way inside her and ejaculated.

They both gasped and groaned and finally Wayne fell on top of her exhausted.

"Get off me you big lunk," Adele tried to wriggle free giggling when Wayne wouldn't let her.

Finally he let her up off the trunk of her car and spun her around and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and gazed up into his eyes.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers
12