Laid Time Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet!?" She tried to rise but strong hands held her shoulders down.

"Relax, Terra. I know what I'm doing. You want to have as few of those nasty tan lines as possible, as well it would only get in the way of the massage."

Terra mulled it over for a second. Being technically topless in public didn't appeal all that much to her, especially due to the fact that she attracted too much attention as it already stood, but she also trusted Janet's judgement. She hasn't led me astray so far. "...OK."

"Good. Now I'm going to apply the oil first, and then we can start the massage." Terra Jumped when she felt the cold oil flow onto her back and tensed when she felt Janet's hands start to spread it around.

She felt them start from the center of her back, gliding along her skin as the oil spread beneath Janet's palm. She sighed at the nice feeling of the once cool oil warmed by Janet's hands. Janet chuckled. "I haven't even begun the massage yet. Are you really that pent up?"

Terra just groaned into her folded arms. "Mmmhmmm"

"Well, I guess I better speed things up so we can get on to the main event." Terra felt the hands gain in speed as they moved to cover her shoulders, neck, and lower back. Then she felt them return to her shoulder blades and pause. And then they each went outward, along her side and down the sides of her breasts.

"Janet!" Terra raised herself on her forearms to look back at the woman sitting on her legs. Then she remembered that people could see her chest and laid back down quickly.

"What's the problem Terra? Just making sure the oil was evenly spread. Trust me. You really don't want to miss any spots."

"But - you just - we-"

"We what? I'm just applying suntan oil to you. Besides, nothing's wrong with a little skinship between girls."

Terra was going to probably let out more flustered nonsense, but the look Janet gave her made her oddly calm. The smile Janet gave her held no ill will, as if the thing she did was totally natural. Maybe it was? "Just... warn me next time. Please."

"Of course." Terra relaxed on her folded arms again. Janet's hands returned to her back and thankfully only her back. They slid up and cupped either side of her neck before sliding down her collar to her shoulders. She felt Janet trace the outline of her shoulder blades. All of these touches were light and the hands were gliding over her skin. When does the massage start? Before she could ask, she felt Janet shift her weight and she felt the thumbs dig into her. She couldn't stop the moan as it left her mouth.

Terra tensed up again and flustered. "Sorry!" Again, the disarming laugh came from above.

"It's OK Terra. Those noises are how a masseuse knows they are doing it right." Terra relaxed, still embarrassed. "Might I add, you have a beautiful voice." The massage continued and Terra tried her best to hold in any further noises but Janet's fingers proved too good at their job. After her third full moan she gave up and fully relaxed, letting the hands do their work.

"You have very strong back muscles Terra."

"I used to swim in school."

"I see. Well even if you don't swim now, that investment sure was worth it."

"... For my muscles?"

"Well, yes. But I was mainly talking about..." The hands finished up on her shoulders and upper back and moved down, palms gripping her sides as the thumbs kneaded her spine. She let out a particularly loud moan at that. "Your body. It's exquisite." The embarrassment Terra felt then only partially came from the moan. Having Janet compliment her body so earnestly made her feel strange. But a good strange.

"Thank you. I still swim sometimes on the weekends."

"Well maybe I should join you sometime. Lord knows I need the exercise."

"That's not true!" Her outburst surprised even her. "I mean, yes, some exercise can do everyone good. But you look beautiful, even if you think you don't. It's like... I guess the appropriate word would be thick." She waited a second and realized how that could come off. "Oh, I'm not calling you fat I mean lik-" The now familiar laugh quieted her.

"I know what you mean Terra. I'm not so much older than you that I can't understand the slang. Thank you for the compliment."

Face now burning from more than the sun, she buried her head in her arms as the massage continued. After finishing her back, she felt Janet slide down until she rested on her ankles and applied oil to her legs. Terra allowed herself to enjoy the pampering. Janet's hands felt so good that all else in the world vanished.

Janet worked her way up from Terra's calves to her hamstrings, at times working out knots that felt so good Terra's Leg shivered in her hands. An alarm Terra almost ignored if it didn't have a tactile feeling with it. Janet's hands were getting pretty high up on the back of her thighs.

"Terra, would it be alright if I went up higher? I want to give you a thorough massage and the glutes carry a lot of stress." The question hung in the air for a few seconds, her hands paused just below Terra's cheeks. That seems kinda personal... But it feels so good. And she already touched my breasts. It's not like this is any worse. She wouldn't do anything to me. Janet added. "Feel free to decline. Whatever you are comfortable with."

"No, it's alright." She thought for a second. "Wait! You don't have to like... take off my bottoms do you?"

"Only if you want me to." The question confused Terra as she processed the words before the tone. Once she recognized it she could hear the warm, teasing smile. She really likes to tease people.

"I don't." She said it matter of factly, with a tinge of sass. How's that?

"Maybe next time then." She felt the hands rise up and cup her cheeks. The next few minutes were pure bliss as Janet's hands kneaded the flesh. She couldn't restrain those moans. She didn't know just how many knots and kinks her ass could have.

"You have a very nice ass, Terra. I guess you can thank swimming for this as well?"

"Well, kicking is a big part of swimming so yeah. Lots of squats and leg presses."

"Well they paid off." Then they fell into a comfortable silence.

At some point, as she relaxed with her eyes closed, she heard the sound of shuffling sand as someone approached. Before she could react, she heard Janet speak, voice hard and commanding. A harsh contrast to how she's been talking to terra. "We're good. Thanks." She heard the shuffling get further away.

"What was that?"

"Just some guy trying his luck. Nothing to worry about." The information fed a feeling she had been attempting to ignore. The utter relaxation of the massage spread throughout her body and caused her to relax, but most of the pleasure pooled in her lower abdomen. It was another pleasant feeling along with many so she was content to ignore it. But hearing Janet defend her with such aggression, almost possessive, caused the feeling to grow into something stronger and confusing for Terra. What is this?

"Thank you, Janet. I think I'm good now."

"You sure Terra? I could probably work a few more knots ou-"

"I'm sure. Thank you." She reached back and retied her top. And sat up.

"OK. Do you want me to get your front?" Janet held up the bottle. The question caused the feeling to surge.

"No, I can do it myself. Thanks for the massage."

"You are very welcome Terra."

After oiling up her front, both of then tanned in silence until Janet broke the tension with pointing out something stupid happening on the beach. They shared a laugh and chatted about nothing. At some point they went and got lunch, having had their fill of the sun. At Janet's suggestion they ate in her room. Terra marveled at the fact that she got a suite all to herself. They watched movies on her couch late into the night before Terra went back to her room to sleep. Today was fun.

Day 7 of 7

Terra and Janet set into a routine for the rest of the week. They were inseparable, hanging around the resort during the day and watching cheesy rom coms at night in Janet's room while sharing room service and drinks. Janet even when out and bought her a matching pareo, this one adorned with white lilacs. They even made it a game to see how many guys they would have to turn down each day. Janet was the winner and Terra couldn't even begin to be jealous. Janet was a very pretty woman after all.

On the final night, they decided to splurge, on the company's dime of course, and order martinis and a few shots up to the room. What started out as fun quickly turned into an anxiety-laced minefield for Terra. I shouldn't be getting drunk with my boss like this. What if I embarrass myself? What if I mess up and lose my job?

Terra started to gather her things, a slight sway to her movements.

Janet reaches out to steady Terra. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I just need to go lie down. You shouldn't see me like this."

"You can lie down here. Terra."

"I couldn't do that to you. You're my boss. I'll just head to my room."

"You can't do that! What if something happens to you on your way?"

"It's only down the hall. You can walk me there."

Janet gave her a sad look. "But then I'll spend the rest of my night worrying about you."

"Really, it's fine." Terra took another step and stumbled but Janet caught her.

"It's not, Terra. Remember, I'm still your friend until that clock says midnight. And as your friend I can't leave you alone. Don't think of it like a bother to me because it isn't. Think of it like a ... sleepover."

"A sleepover?"

"Yeah, a sleepover. We don't have work until a few days after we get back anyway and our flight is pretty late in the afternoon. We can stay up and watch movies or something. And you'll be here so I can make sure you're OK."

Terra's head worked slowly to process her words. It was true that she didn't want to leave yet. And she would feel safer if Terra was with her. And Janet seemed adamant on the fact that they were friends. She's just looking out for me. "Yeah... OK. I'll stay."

Together they watched movies and joked until late. Terra even had a few more drinks, though these were just beers instead of liquor. And then it came time to hit the hay and she realized that there was only one bed in Janet's room. Of course, there is. It's a master suite. Terra was about to voice her concerns when Janet convinced her to stay once again by saying of course they shared a bed. How else would they gossip like a true sleepover?

Hesitantly, Terra got into the bed while Janet entered from the other side. She tried her best to ignore the feeling growing inside of her. The same one from the massage. They talked for a while, a foot or two between them. They talked about nothing. Memories, experiences. Somehow the topic got to sex, Janet asked her about her exes and they compared them to her husband, and Terra started to worry again. Janet assured her this was all a normal part of girl talk. I guess that's fine.

After a while, there was a lull in the conversation. Then, out of the silence, Terra heard Janet ask, "Have you ever been with a woman before, Terra?"

The question blindsided Terra. She was thankful that the room was dark, but the darkness only highlighted her other senses. She recognized by Janet's smell and the feel of the bed that Janet was close. Really close. She could smell her and the alcohol on both of their breaths.

"No." There was another pause.

"Would you like to?" The question hung heavier than the last. And again, the gap between them seemed to have gotten shorter. She could feel Janet's breath on her face and could see her eyes in the darkness.

"I-I told you Janet. I'm straight." ....Right?

"Are you sure? I didn't hear a 'no'. Besides, maybe you're like a nice piece of spaghetti. Straight until you get wet." She let her joke hang in the air for a second. "It's better to try it and find out for a fact rather than wondering what could have been."

Terra tried to change the subject but the best she could manage herself was, "Have you?"

"Yes, a few times. Would you like to try it Terra?"

"But you're married."

"My husband and I have an arrangement." Terra felt movement and felt one of Janet's hands rest on her hip. She didn't move away from it. "I meant everything I said, Terra, you are a beautiful woman and a good friend. I want to share this experience with you." Terra's head was swimming. The alcohol, the smell of Janet, the way the hand on her hip made the feeling in her gut surge. It all felt so right and yet it felt strange.

"I-I I don't know."

"What woman hasn't experimented a little with her friends? Practice kissing, maybe a little heavy petting?" The hand moved down and reached around until it caressed her ass.

"I haven't." Some small voice in her head was screaming at her. Why wasn't she resisting this? She's straight and always has been. But this feeling was undeniable. One of them had to be wrong.

"Well I'd say you are long overdue then." She felt Janet move forward until their fronts were pressed against one another. The heat from their bodies mixed and made its way down to Terra's groin. She heard as well as felt Janet whisper, "Being with a woman is completely different than with a man. Sure, a man may know how to wield his tool. But a woman has a more ... intimate knowledge of what another woman wants. What she needs." Terra hesitated again. "I won't press you Terra. You can say no and we can go back as if nothing happened. I just want to show you my appreciation for your friendship and open your eyes to a new world."

Terra's internal debate was surprisingly short. Janet was making a lot of good points. What harm could a couple of friends fooling around cause? And if she had to pick a woman to... experiment with, it would be Janet. If she's half as good at this as she was with the massage... Terra mumbled her answer.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"I said... OK."

"That's good. It's OK. Let me take the lead. Just relax." Terra expected her to touch her breasts or grip her ass or something more sexual. Instead, the first thing Janet did was place a kiss on her lips. A long, sensual one. Terra tensed up at first, but Janet's soft lips and her hand on her ass caused her to relax into it and even moan into it.

When they separated Terra asked, "What was that for?"

"I want you to get the full experience. That way you can decide if you truly like it or not." Without any more words Janet began to truly get into it. One hand massaged Terra's ass while the other slipped under the t-shirt she wore to massage her breast. After another kiss, Janet moved down to lay kisses up and down Terra's neck.

Terra submitted fully to Janet, the pleasure she promised was delivered and she wanted more. The feeling in her gut condensed into a knot and it needed release. After a few minutes of getting her warmed up she felt the hand on her ass move back around to the front and start to slip into her boy shorts. Terra took in a breath and held it, tensing her abs.

Janet stopped the hand, looking into Terra's eyes. "Everything alright?"

"Yes... just preparing myself."

"Take all the time you need.'' The hand paused its descent, but notably it also didn't go back up. It just sat on her pelvis. With the hand being so close, something within Terra wanted it to go down. Needed it. She gave Janet a silent nod.

The hand continued downward and when it finally touched her, she fully relaxed. Her fingers were nimble and precise. She was right about a woman knowing how to please another woman. Her fingers immediately attacked every part of her folds that made her go crazy. She moaned and clutched onto Janet as she worked. Her fingers found their way up to Terra's clit and Terra could feel her peak coming. Then the fingers were gone and Terra was left wanting more.

Before she could ask why, Janet silenced her with a shush and a finger to her lips. The same one that she was just fingering her with. My lips feel wet. "There's much more I can show you." That smile came back. "I'm about to rock your world, Terra."

With that Janet's face disappeared as she moved under the sheets, moving downwards. Is she about to? She felt her shorts peeled off and then she was bare beneath the sheets. Terra was on her side, she felt Janet open her legs and move closer. She positioned her head resting on Terra's inner thigh and closed the outer one on top of it, sandwiching her face in Terra's crotch. The anticipation caused time to slow down as she felt Janet's breath on her. And then she felt the tongue touch her.

The tongue had barely made a lap. A single stroke up her slit that ended with a flick of her clit set her off. She reached down and gripped Janet's hair as she skyrocketed out of her body to cloud nine. As she convulsed, some far away part of her recognized that Janet's tongue did not stop, continuing its motions to keep her up there longer.

When she finally came down, she expected Janet to stop. To come back up for air. Instead she hooked her arms around Terra's thighs and went harder, mouth not leaving her crotch for a second.

All Terra could do was lay there and tremble as Janet brought her to three more of the best orgasms of her life, each one better than the last. Finally, Janet unlatched herself and came back up.

Having lost all her inhibitions, this time Terra kissed Janet, using her tongue and tasting herself on Janet's. Terra tried to express all her feelings with the kiss. It lasted several minutes until they broke apart due to lack of air.

"I take it you enjoyed it."

Terra was breathless "Yes. It was - you were -are amazing."

"Thanks, I try."

Terra then had a moment to think semi-clearly as they looked into each other's eyes. And in that moment she panicked. Janet had just shown her the time of her life and she knew she couldn't do the same. She couldn't even muster up the courage to go down there herself.

The guilt of her inadequacy made her get choked up. Janet cupped her face. "Terra, sweety, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry. It's just. You were so nice and did all of that for me and now it's your turn but I don't know if I can return the favor. If I'm-" she was shushed again.

"Stop right there. Don't ever apologize for that. If you aren't ready then you aren't ready. We can move at your pace."

"But I can't just leave you with nothing! I want to do... something to you."

"Then you can just use your fingers. If you want to. You don't have to. This was just to show you the wonders another woman could bring and I would say I succeeded."

"I could do that."

"OK Terra. Whenever you are ready. Feel free to stop if it becomes too much."

Hesitantly Terra placed her hand on Janet's stomach as they looked into each other's eyes. Slowly, her hand traveled down until she got to the hem of Janet's panties. With a deep breath, she entered the unknown.

The first thing she felt was hair. A good amount of it. She hadn't noticed it when they were on the beach. She must keep it pretty trimmed. Then, as she moved down, her fingertips grazed Janet's outer labia. Janet gasped and Terra looked at her face to see if she was doing it right. All she got was a nod from Janet, so she continued.

Just like she did to you. And what you do to yourself. Her fingers poked and prodded Janet's pussy. Terra judged her progress by Janet's reactions. Janet gave her supportive moans and nods whenever she did anything right.

Her voice came out in breaths. "You're doing great Terra. This feels so good." Emboldened by her words, Terra worked harder and faster, moving her fingers with more confidence. Janet continued to feed her compliments as her breath grew more and more labored, obviously enjoying herself. It made Terra happy that she could bestow at least a fraction of the pleasure Janet gave her back.