Laila's Home Invasion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh...I uhhh..." I stammered out. "Uhhh...I..."

I sounded like a fucking idiot at that moment. My cheeks were flushed, I felt excited, not scared, and I felt that old familiar sensation of my erection pop up. I felt the wetness build up inside me, and I suddenly sensed my small brown nipples rubbing up against the soft fabric of my silk nightgown.

I kept my eyes on Sam during this unwanted bodily attack upon my sensibilities, and I watched in fascination as his cheeks flushed red. It was impossible to miss on his pale skin.

My nipples hardened without any control on my part. I felt the bulge underneath me suddenly swell, and that's when it hit me...We were both turned on.

"Ummm...I just...I think I need to...uhhh..." I stammered in a lower, huskier voice.

My brain just shut down for some reason. I still had the Glock pressed against his forehead, but for some weird reason, I did not know what to do. I moved the gun up from his forehead, but the motion caused me to rock back a little, and my hard clit rubbed against the bulge of his penis again. My hands shook as I let out a quick little breath in sexual excitement, confused as to what was going on with me.

"I...I...I don't..." I rattled off. "I'm sorry, I'm...uhhh..."

His breathing quickened as he stared up at me with wide eyes. Whatever was going on in his head, he was just as confused as I was.

I had no idea what I was doing when I rocked forward. That bolt of lightning hit me again, so I rocked backwards and felt that electricity run through me one more time. The bulge of his penis grew, swelled beneath my vulval lips, and I let out a little whine in surprise from it.

"Oh, fuck..." I swore in surprise.

I rocked a little on him and felt his cock grow to its full length. He was a slender guy, but his penis felt at least six-and-a-half inches long, maybe seven, and somewhat thick. He kept looking at me with those weird colored eyes, those eyes wide with surprise and confusion, and I didn't know what to do.

"Oh, fuck me," I breathed. "Oh, this is not good...Oh, fuck..."

I rocked on him again without really wanting to but wanting to at the same time; I don't know how else to explain it. My clit was super hard now, and my panties were wet around my bare lips. I shaved my vulva regularly, but I still had a little mound of curly black pubic hair above my vulval lips, right around the top of them. I figured it gave my pussy some character. Right now, though, I didn't understand why I was thinking about my pubic hair or pussy at all. It didn't make any sense.

"This isn't right," I said to myself. "I shouldn't be doing this...Why am I doing this?"

I rocked on the bulge of his fully erect penis. I was rocking faster without intending to, and his face was flushed in response, his breathing quickening in both excitement and confusion.

It took a monstrous will to pull myself off of him and hop off the bed. I set the Glock down on the nearby desk and leaned on that desk as I panted hard in confusion. My panties were soaked, I was hard, and both my body and brain wanted more.

"Oh, son of bitch..." I swore.

I turned and jumped back on him. I couldn't help it.

I wrapped my arms around his narrow chest and kissed him square on his thin lips, my tongue inserting itself into his mouth. He did not fight me at all. We open mouth kissed like that for several seconds before I pushed myself up and off him. I was still straddling him like I had been before, but I was desperate to try and talk some sense into myself.

"No, no, no..." I babbled. "This isn't right...This is rape, Laila. You're going to rape this man. Don't do this..."

I looked at him, studied those wide and weird eyes of his. I leaned in closer to stare into those eyes, studied them up close. They were a strange and off dull-blue mixed with grey, but there were gold circles around his pupils, little flecks of gold that looked like the sun shining off of dark water.

"Oh my God..." I breathed. "I'm so sorry for this...I really am...I can't help myself..."

I wrapped my arms around his thin chest and open mouth kissed him again. It occurred to me that I knew nothing about him, did not know if he was a lying psycho or not, did not know if he had any kind of venereal disease or not, did not think about when my fertile time was...none of that came to me at that moment.

I rubbed my vulva hard against the bulge of his erect penis, and his jeans were a little rough on my clit, but that just excited me more. I took off my nightgown as if on autopilot, pulled it off and threw it to the basement concrete to show him my bare chest without a second thought. He stared at my small breasts and the pert and erect brown nipples in the centers of them.

"What am I doing?" I asked him in husky breaths, but I got no reply.

I slithered down him and undid his belt buckle. He had a black leather belt to hold up his pants, something else to complete his 'black' collection.

"I see you're a fan of black," I breathed as I unbuttoned his jeans.

I unzipped his pants and pulled them down to reveal his black boxers. The swell of his penis was really noticeable now, and my breath caught in my throat. He let out a ragged breath of surprise as I pulled his underwear down to reveal the prize within it. He had short curls of black pubic hair above his thick cock, that stiff penis laying gently down on that carpet as if waiting in submission. He was circumcised, with a mushroom head, a darker ring of flesh beneath his glans where his foreskin had been removed long ago. I could see the vein throbbing in his willing organ, though he himself may not have been willing to this. His balls were a little hairy but average sized, and these were what I concentrated on first.

I moved back and took in the scent of his balls. They were strong with musk, a sweat of pheromones coming out of the crack where his anus was hidden. I licked his scrotum, licked it up to taste the skin of his most private parts.

"Oh God..." I breathed out. "Oh fucking shit..."

I'd already crossed the line. I'd sexually assaulted him, because my parents were attorneys, and I was well acquainted with state and federal law. When the police came to get him, all he had to do was communicate to them what happened, and to prison I'd be ah going.

This all went through my head as I sucked his right testicle into my mouth. I pulled back with it in my mouth, and I looked up to see his face wince in pain. I released the ball from my mouth and repeated it with his right, but this time I felt excited by the grimace of pain on his face.

"You don't like that, do you?" I asked. "You don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. That makes me a little happy, I'm ashamed to say."

I ringed my right-hand fingers around the narrow end of his ball sack and pulled up on his balls, opening my mouth wide enough to stuff his entire scrotum in. I sucked hard on his testicles for a moment and got a full blast of pheromones in my watering mouth, a musky taste that drove me into a sexual frenzy. He released a loud breath of pain before I popped his balls out of my mouth and let them drop back down between his legs.

I pulled his thick penis up and put the head in my mouth. I gently bit down on his cock, on his 'A-spot', his frenulum beneath his mushroom head. He breathed in with a sharp intake of air at this and closed his eyes. I released him and looked up at him as he opened his eyes and stared back at me.

"I think you need to be punished for breaking into my house," I said in a grim tone. "Yes...Yes, I think that has to be done."

My brain had tossed out all common sense at this point. I didn't even try to fight this lust in me.

I sucked up and down the shaft of his cock in loud slurping motions. His breathing quickened, and I reached up with my right hand as I held his erect penis with my left. I slid my right hand underneath his black long sleeve along his bare skin until it was over his heart. I felt the rapid beating in his chest, that beating heart trying to pound its way out of him.

I popped my mouth off his wet cock and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fuck you, you filthy criminal," I said in a flat tone. "Fuck you."

I got up off him and off the bed, pulled off my soaked panties, and straddled him again, this time our bare parts touching with no fabric in between. I took my right hand, grabbed his swollen member, and released a little whine of pleasure as I moved the head into my wet and willing hole. I swallowed his cock into myself and then rocked back and forth on him, moving my pussy and clit to rub against his pubes and pubic bone in an easy, sensual motion.

"Fuck you..." I breathed out. "Fuck you..."

I laid down across his chest, locked my legs around the outside of his, and slid my hands up underneath his black shirt. I pinched his small nipples between my fingers as I rocked back and forth like a frog swimming through water.

"Oh, fuck you, Sam," I breathed. "You filthy criminal...How dare you break in here...violate me like this...Oh, you fucking sociopath...This was what you wanted all along..."

None of that was true, but saying it made me even wetter between my legs. My pussy twitched inside me, contracted a little on his thick cock, and I felt my own hot cream spread out a little on him, soak his pubes and slide down his balls.

I pulled up his shirt and kissed onto his bare stomach. I licked the bare skin of his stomach as he let out excited, ragged breaths in response.

I popped up off his cock, the swollen organ dropping to his wet pubes below. I straddled his chest, grabbed his shoulders, and gazed down at him with a terrible hunger.

"Now it's time for you to taste some punishment," I breathed out in a husky voice.

Those dull-blue eyes of his widened yet again as I moved my bare wet pussy toward his face. I reached down and pulled his head forward, and his nose and mouth were buried in my throbbing pussy a second later. I felt his lips close around my swollen clit, and he sucked hard on it, nibbled on it a little. I let out a little whine of pain, but I didn't try to pull back. He licked up into my open snatch, licked up into my wet hole with his long and sinuous tongue.

"Oh God..." I said meekly. "Oh fuck, this is wrong..."

I did nothing to stop it, however. His tongue slid up between my vulval lips to lick up a thick glob of cream that collected there. His nose was in my clit at that moment, the breath from his nostrils hot against my little organ.

"Oh, fuck it..." I breathed out.

I pulled back from him, straddled his chest as I grabbed his head, bent down, and open mouth kissed him again, my tongue sliding across his. I tasted my own pussy juices in his mouth as I did, but this only drove me wild. We kissed as I rocked my bare wet pussy on his belly, our lips coming together in loud lustful smacks as I moaned down his throat.

"I want every part of you, Sam," I breathed as I turned my head away from him.

He sucked on the lobe of my right ear as I let out a low moan. I hugged him around the chest as I rubbed the side of my head against his, like a cat rubbing against a piece of furniture.

"Oh, let's fuck like wild animals, Sam," I breathed. "Tell me you want to fuck me like a dog...Do you want to fuck me like a dog, Sam? Tell me you want to fuck me like a dog...Fuck me like the bitch dog I am...Do you want to fuck me like a dog, Sam?"

I leaned back and looked into his surprised face. He nodded emphatically several times, and I laughed at this action. It was funny in retrospect.

I wrapped my arms around his chest to help him sit up. I pushed him back against the bedposts as he winced in pain from the strain on his shoulders. I moved back to the other end of the bed, took off his sneakers, threw them to the floor, pulled off his black socks, threw them away, and then pulled off his jeans and boxers. His clothes were now scattered all around the basement bed, he himself fully nude save for his black long sleeve.

"Fuck me like a bitch, Sam," I ordered him. "Fuck me like a bitch, or I'll put a bullet in your brain...Understand?"

He nodded three times in acquiescence. I helped move his bare lower half back to where he could pull up and get on his knees, though his arms were still spread out, his wrists handcuffed to the metal bedposts on each side of the bed.

He thrust out his crotch, his stiff penis standing in attention and awaiting action. I turned and moved my bottom toward that stiff cock, slid onto it from behind, but...I was going to have to do all the work.

"Now fuck me, Sam!" I demanded. "Fuck me like a bitch dog! I'm a bitch in heat, Sam! Do it! Fuck me like a bitch dog!"

I moved back and forth as I pounded into his crotch, crying out in sheer ecstasy from the deep penetration it gave me. It was going to be a good workout, but I didn't care. The whole bed creaked back and forth as I fucked him hard, pounding into him over and over again. It felt so good, so wild, and so wrong that I was overloading with excitement. Every part of me lit up like a Christmas tree, from my nipples to my toes, as I thrust backwards onto him again and again.

"That's it, Sam!" I practically shouted. "Fuck me like a bitch dog, Sam!...Do it, Sam! You're a filthy little criminal, Sam! You came into my house to fuck me, didn't you! Well, fuck you, Sam! You're a dirty little thief! You're a fucking...thief...stealing my mom's jewels...and now you're...you're ohhhhennnnggh...stealing my pussy...Oh, fuck...ohhhhhnnngg...You came in here to fuck me...and now you're going to...cum inside me...fill me full of your dirty...criminal...sperm...nnnngggg..."

I came on him right then. There was no loud or explosive AHHHHHH sound or anything like that. I whined like a puppy, because that orgasm was so strong, it hurt. I felt myself contract inside, right in my lower belly, felt my pussy squeeze his cock so hard that it was like a fist gripping him. This happened to me once, twice, and then a third time, and I shook and shivered so hard that my ass vibrated without my control.

"Oh, I've fucked up..." I whined. "I just raped someone...No...Oh no..."

My admission of guilt must have done it for him, because he gushed inside me a moment later. It was a spilling of warmth throughout my belly, his cock pulsing into me like it was its own living creature, detached from his body. He spurt up into me, and the warm and wonderful sensation stunned me into such surprise that my eyes widened like little glass moons. I was happy at that moment, ecstatic actually, that a complete stranger, a criminal that had killed someone before, had just unloaded the contents of his balls into my vagina. It didn't make any sense at all, and my brain rebelled at the concept of this, that I'd fuck this man and possibly get a disease or pregnant by him, but it had happened, and for some reason I didn't care. I had just raped a complete stranger, and I didn't care.

"Oh my God!" I cried out in shock. "What the fuck am I doing! What am I doing!"

I cried out again as I pulled off him, cum spilling from my open hole to his balls and to the bed sheets below. I turned and placed myself between his legs, taking his throbbing wet cock into my mouth again. I got the full taste of his semen mixed with my own cum, but I didn't care. I loved it, and my brain told me to keep doing it.

His breathing turned to that ragged sound of pain. I could only figure that his spent cock was sensitive now that he'd cum, but I didn't care. I wanted more, and I was going to get it.

I pulled my mouth from him and roughly grabbed his legs, yanking him off his kneeling position. He grimaced in pain from the disjointed motion, but I was beyond reason at that point. I pulled him back to a laying position, and I straddled his penis once more. I could feel his cock shrinking, but that didn't matter to me. I'd get it back up soon enough.

12