Lake Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Reality and fantasy lakeside.
4k words
4.63
9.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This involves true MMF sex - if uninterested, no need to keep reading

As summer progresses, the lake water grows warmer and mid-days hotter, making arriving earlier in the morning practical. There was only one car in the lot, not too surprising at this earlier hour on a Sunday. A certain faint scent was in the air, resembling what I had been smoking just before leaving the house, growing a bit stronger the further I went from the parking lot.

Walking to the accustomed spot, entering the grassy area, I saw a married couple who had been coming here for years in one of the more hidden 'alcoves' only after having walked by them. Such spaces are more concealed from outside, providing a sense of privacy that is not really the same as hidden, especially from those closer to the lake. Which is where I was, spreading out my blanket, before stopping.

They had not noticed me, unsurprising considering how hot the blow job looked to be. The view was too sexy not to keep looking at, as public sex here is really quite rare. An open wine bottle along with the lingering scent of weed explained a lot, not that any explanation was required, attention concentrating on what was happening.

With a growing cock, my eyes wandered a bit, seeing clothing next to her. Almost as surprising as the continuing blow job, there was a pair of heels, some white stockings, a fancy and frilly white pair of panties with matching lace bra, and a dress. Compared to normal female nudist attire, this was very fancy to an extent that helped at least potentially explain what was going on.

Many women, and definitely Cathy, often come to the lake without underwear. Nudism is straightforwardly simple in many ways, most definitely including not wearing unnecessary clothing, which for many women includes wearing a bra. Not that underwear is always unnecessary, but seeing a woman simply pull her sun dress off or step out of her shorts without panties is normal, not a prelude to anything but being naked.

Meaning that the pile of clothes pointed in a different direction, nude though they were now. I was quite uncertain what to do, this being a true rarity, having seen a couple having sex like this only once. Maybe not quite like this, as that other time most definitely involved wonderfully explicit sex, her legs spread wide and pussy lips dark and swelled, nicely framed by her bush as they fucked. After seeing what was happening, I left the room more than a bit embarrassed, until after a few minutes, she came out to say that nothing had happened to care about.

Today, my presence was a bit more awkward in terms of just discretely leaving. Not just since they would likely be disturbed, but also because the sight was decidedly erotic. He was reclining on his elbows, head back, with her stretched out on her side, one leg drawn up over his. Providing a wonderfully revealing beaver shot, a view that added to the tempting way my cock kept swelling.

This was by no means the first occasion seeing her pussy exposed openly, though it was becoming the longest interval looking intently at it. The reason, one that kept my attention totally focused on the sight, this was the first time seeing her obviously turned on pussy. Her labia were more open and darker around the outside, providing a lovely view of a nicely glistening pink entrance, proof of her horny state. Proof that led to straightforward speculation about its availability.

I have seen many women's pussies at this lake over the years, but that is not the same as a pussy beautifully ready to fuck. It is not difficult to grow accustomed to seeing a woman laying with her legs open as you walk by, or bending down as she gets a towel to dry off. Pussy is pretty, so the attention the view attracts from men and women is understandable, as long as kept to a polite level.

A level running straight into their lack of politeness at having sex in public. She turned a bit, right hand sliding between her legs before she leaned back, his leg pressing as she touched herself. Her pussy was no longer so completely exposed, but the way she was going down on his rod showed off her hanging tits, nipples as hard as when coming out of cool water, though for another reason now. Seeing women with erect nipples is much like seeing their pussy, with the same understanding that the admittedly sexy sight has nothing to do with horniness.

Being taken deep, he lay back flat, a hand stroking her hair as her lips reached the root of his rod. When she started fondling his sack, it almost seemed as if she knew that they were being watched, enjoying the opportunity to show off. That may have been wishful thinking coming from a now quite stiff cock, as her head had been consistently turned to watch his face, which undoubtedly showed just how completely he was under her spell. A spell plainly affecting both, naked and visibly turned on in public. A spell working its irresistibly entrancing magic on me too.

Slowly, unable to find the will to stop, my hand began to slide over my bulging jeans covered length, letting voyeurism take control. Something only done for the second time in my life, the first decades ago. A couple of weeks after breaking up with my first girlfriend, very high late at night coming home, seeing a woman undressing in front of her third story apartment window as a storm approached. Good weed makes me horny, and this had been very good weed, in large amount. As soon as I started watching her, not the storm, my cock became wonderfully hard, overruling any concerns about politeness.

When her hands went to the bottom of her shirt, my hand went to my downward pointing cock, leaning against the wall. Pressing its length, the sensations were incredible as she pulled off her shirt, revealing bra covered breasts. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, then her hands went behind her back. After removing her bra, she closed the blinds, bringing to an end my first voyeur experience.

Today was an entirely different level, and not exactly voyeurism in the sense of peeping. Sex creates an attraction to anyone near it, meaning I was being enticingly pulled in, the sight growing even sexier with stroking becoming part of what was going on. I was so focused on her that it took me a while to notice that he had shifted position, now looking at me with a quite stoned and very horny expression. He knew what was going on with my cock, apparently finding my looking at his sexy wife a nice addition to getting head in the fresh air.

Cathy lifted her head from his cock, turned her face a bit, seeming unsurprised at my standing there. To my delight, her horny expression did not change as she looked at what I was doing.

"Why don't you get undressed? We don't care that you are hard" she said in a husky voice as sexy and new as seeing her wet pussy had been, with much the same incredible effect on me. Her husband adding "After that show, who wouldn't be hard?" as I removed my shirt and pants, cock jutting. Both had watched intently when my cock was first exposed. A thrilling reality, no longer uncertain about their desire.

Joining them, being close in the semi-private space adding another bit of excitement, Eric reached over and popped open an unnoticed bottle of sparkling wine. Saying they didn't bring glasses, he took a long swallow and handed the bottle to Cathy, who drank quite a bit before handing the bottle to me. Returning the bottle to Eric, our hands brushed. Remarking that I thought something had been smoked when arriving, they both looked at each other and grinned.

"Promise not to tell?" she asked, leaning forward a bit, her shoulder lightly touching mine. She sat straight again to drink, then put a spread hand down against my outer thigh when passing me the bottle.

"Drink quick, like me. You never know when someone else might show up." Taking her advice and likely hinting about things to come, I did drink more than the first time before giving Eric the less than half full bottle. This time, his hand definitely went over mine, creating skin contact between all three of us. Watching as he drank, I saw how Cathy now gripped his almost erect cock, a very sexy sight before taking the bottle.

When she finished drinking and gave me the bottle, she smiled, hand going to the inside of my thigh, making me sigh. "Like that?" she said, a statement that applied to both men. Smiling at each other, we said yes in unison. I drank about half of what remained, then said Eric should probably finish it off, without thinking about how it would likely affect him.

Cathy giggled, her cheeks a bit flushed, saying he should sure wanted to get finished off, but not yet. Stroking along her leg, I asked who should get finished first. Her eyelids fluttered, head slowly sinking while giving a very soft moan as both Eric and I began stroking along her soft inner thighs, teasing her.

"We were at Pat's birthday until very late" Eric told me, explaining the clothing, the bottles of wine, not to mention how they had likely remained in such a party mood. Cathy added "We thought the lake would be nice to visit before going home."

Pat being Cathy's sister, something unknown to me for years. I had known Pat for a couple of decades, as she also liked floating on an air mattress for long stretches on the gorgeous cloudless days of high summer. She had pale pink nipples, generally shaving her pussy smooth. Not really my taste, though allowing for a nice view of her pink labia. Only after knowing Cathy for a couple of years did she mention being Pat's sister, surprising me quite a bit.

Where Pat had small and elegant breasts with flat nipples, Cathy had large breasts that hung nicely when she bent over. Her nipples were not so pink, and definitely got hard. The view between their legs was also different, with Pat having fairly tight smallish pussy lips that hid her entrance and clit. Cathy's labia were larger, and did not obscure the top of her slit, allowing for a view of her clitoris, at least what could be seen under the hood, so to speak. Today, her clit was definitely erect, looking very sexy.

The other major difference being that Cathy generally had a thin line of a landing strip, but more than a couple of times at the start of the swimming season could be seen with a nice bush that grew over the winter. Something her sister, a more devoted nudist, never had. Oddly enough, I have seen one other sister pair at the lake, considerably more similar in appearance than Cathy and Pat in terms of things like height and breasts pr pussies.

When those sisters were naked after undressing, both starting out braless and no panties, the one who was making her first appearance in my experience had a gorgeous fluffy natural bush, of the sort that meant no shaving for an extended period. The nudist sister normally kept a small tight patch of fur at the top of her pussy, and also occasionally would not shave for a while. However, comparing the two demonstrated the lovely attractiveness of not shaving for years in terms of making a bush look wonderfully attractive.

Regardless of my preference for unshaved women, the idea of stroking Cathy's narrow strip of hair made me more daring, being the first time actually touching a woman with that pubic hair style. This also provided a good way to avoid doing anything too abrupt regarding her now gloriously scented pussy. Her eyes closed when my finger began sliding over her thin pubic trail, then she started to sigh. Looking down, I saw her husband running two fingers through her wet slit, labia spread gorgeously.

We were still not quite having sex together, though looking over and noticing Eric jacking his sexy cock was a thrill. Seeing his attention focused on my own stroking as he began to slowly finger fuck his wife was incredible. Playing with another man, watching each other, had been a fine way to cum looking at porn mags with a friend back in high school. Now, it was not just an image of a sexy woman being looked at. Better, without any hesitation or unwillingness to keep playing intimately among ourselves.

Leading to running a finger to where the hair ended, just above her slit and exposed clit. Her breathing changed, as if holding her breath in anticipation, a perfect invitation for me to cross over into the sexual as her husband fingered her. When I began touching around her clit, Eric seemed rapt at the sight, pumping his cock, two deeply inserted fingers circling inside her cunt. Cathy was in heaven, moaning in a low tone, head lolling, hands unmoving on our thighs.

Taking an erect nipple into my mouth, knowing that Eric could see his wife's tit being sucked, my finger went a bit lower, circling over her sensitive clit, feeling how she reacted from that first touch. "Fuck yes.. fuck yes" she started repeating in a voice that dripped horniness, having sex with two men at once, beyond caring that it was in public. She was not the only one beyond caring as my slippery finger went lower, feeling how Eric was doing his wife's wet cunt in front of me.

Moaning before sitting straight, Cathy could see how we were playing with our cocks. Reaching out to cover the jacking hands, she smiled, saying that had been very nice. She suggested, with a very turned on expression, that Eric and I sit together in front of her, giving her a nice view. As she held our cocks, we shifted position, not caring how our skin touched as we sat together, or how good it felt. By now, things had gone much farther than anything imagined when jacking off with that friend as a teenager, never touching.

And not having an available naked woman in front of us, legs spread wide, providing a perfect view of her invitingly shiny open pussy. Things had moved to this point fairly quickly, a sign of how delightedly we had surrendered to opportunity and temptation.

This was not my first time having sex at the lake, as a bi friend and I would come this early to fool around, smoke a joint and drink gin and tonics. The major difference being we brought a raft, allowing us to go to the middle of the lake to get high and remain discrete. Sun tan lotion allowed for some equally discrete one sided games, especially fingering my friend's wet and willing pussy, easily ended if someone appeared. Or not, as often, she did not want to stop if someone was distant enough or a complete stranger. The advantage of having one pay attention meant the other could let go, but we only fucked floating in the middle of the lake.

"Can you play in front of me?" Cathy asked, in a voice that went straight to my quivering cock. To me, a request with multiple meanings. However, to her husband, the request meant men getting jacked off, reaching over and starting touching my cock. As he began to touch my rod, without any opposition from me, his wife reached down to start playing with herself in front of us. It only made sense to reach over and start touching Eric's hard cock too, all three of us masturbating openly outdoors.

We were sitting close enough to make it was easy for me and him to starting squeezing and sucking a luscious tit each. After a bit, I moved up, kissing and tonguing the soft skin along her neck, leisurely going higher to tease and nibble her earlobe. Turning her head, moaning with closed lips to keep from being too loud outdoors, we began kissing, tongues meeting. Eric's mouth was at her neck, the situation having me almost cumming between the perfection of our kissing and how my solid cock felt in Eric's wrapped fist.

She reached for Eric's head, pulling him to our joined lips, his tongue joining in. The sensation of kissing a married couple at the same time was unbelievably kinky, especially the thought of sharing a husband with a woman. Cathy pulled back a bit, saying "Do it. You know you want to." She was obviously speaking to Eric, who replied "Fuck yes. Now?" Cathy did not precisely order him, but her desire to have him obey seemed quite intense. "Yes now, right now, in front of me."

Eric shifted and bent down, head lowering, Cathy looking at me directly, saying "Kiss me now." Our lips met just before Eric's lips touched my cock head, slowly covering it. The hand she had used to pull Eric into our kissing now went around my head, pulling me tight against her mouth, her tongue going deep inside me. A perfect accompaniment to how my rod was sinking deeper into her husband's mouth. A small part of my mind realized this must have been a fantasy for one or both of them.

That same small part recognized this was completely spontaneous, explaining why we were doing this in public, everything we did becoming a giant feedback loop leading to further delights as concerns of any variety disappeared. Like any concern that someone could see me getting head from a man compared to just surrendering completely to the fantastic sensations, kissing a woman who knew what was happening as she played with herself.

Our kiss ended when Eric stopped going down on me. Hearing him say "Your turn" did not make any particular sense until seeing Cathy positioning herself. I had been pumping his cock the entire time, his expression that of a man in pure bliss when Cathy's hand reached my wet cock, fingers closing around the head. I knew what she wanted, and how ready she was for fucking in front of her horny cock sucking husband, being jacked off by the man about to enter his wife's waiting cunt.

Starting to slide my cock head over her lusciously ready slit, I saw how she reached over to begin fondling Eric's sack. We touched a bit when my motions reached the base of his rod. After the fourth or fifth time it happened, she began sliding my sensitive slit over her clit, an intensely intimate pleasure. The last one shared before we started fucking, cock spreading her entrance and going inside her hot fuck tunnel, my hand still around Eric's gorgeously rigid shaft.

Her pussy welcomed my cock, squeezing wonderfully as I slid inside. We were soon fucking without caring how loud it was, the sounds of wetness and bodies meeting. I needed both hands on the ground to pound her pussy, thus only slowly realizing that Eric was getting head from Cathy, her mouth enveloping his cock. Her hand was still fondling his sack, with a couple of fingers in his crack.

Cathy brought my head down to her lips, and I began to lick her husband's spit covered dick, finding her soft tongue along the rigid shaft as we licked higher, her taking his cock head first into her mouth, then me. Eric slid a hand between us, causing his wife to lay completely flat as his fingers slid over her slippery lips. His fingers were also touching my moving cock, so I tried to match my sucking and fucking motions.

Cathy began speaking words intended for her husband, but just as sexy to hear going down on a man while inside her glorious pussy. "Fuck yes, get sucked. Feel that big dick, stretching my honey cunt. Swinger slut, cock sucking, two men for me." His reaction to her uninhibited talking was obvious in my mouth, his cock starting to pulse in an incredibly sexy way.

Giving head to Eric as he watched his wife's pussy being pumped felt completely natural, all of us far too turned on to care about anything but the wonderful sexual sensations being created and shared as a threesome. Retrospectively, the natural feeling was likely enhanced by the fact that we were truly in a completely natural setting, letting ourselves surrender completely to animal pleasures.

Seeing how her hand moved over his sack, and how he groaned "Fuck yes, god yes, hot slut, like that," the little spurt of salty fluid was not a surprise as it proved how much he was loving having his ass fingered.

"Don't cum yet" she demanded, "I want your sucked cock inside my open fuck cunt, ride you till I cum."

She put a hand on my chest, so we pulled apart, Eric laying down where he had been before. Taking a quick look, no one seemed nearby, meaning that stopping was unnecessary. Not that Cathy was likely to stop even if someone was around, completely lost inside a spell of pure horniness. Eric was in no better shape, especially after she straddled him, rubbing her pussy over his spit covered cock head, asking how much he loved feeling her just fucked slit.

12