Lake Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
Reality and fantasy lakeside.
4k words
4.4
3.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the weather turning cool and vacation ending, the lake has fewer visitors by mid-September between the growing amount of cool shaded areas and increasingly chilly water. Dedicated nudist visitors are less concerned by how the season draws to a close, but casual visitors become rare.

For various reasons, I had come by right at the edge of the day becoming acceptable. The dew mostly gone, the sun shining above the trees with leaves beginning to change color, water just starting to warm up from another almost cold evening.

Entering the standard area, a couple was already there. Their clothes were on each side, her shoes not quite heels and not quite intended for walking outdoors. Her underwear, black lace trimmed with a leopard print, were not really typical for daily wear either. The way that the blanket was put down and clothes heaped was a bit awkward or unpracticed, not something done on a regular basis.

I hung my jacket up on a tree, with both seeming to be casually aware of my arrival. Putting down the blanket and undressing, not paying any particular attention, though a bit curious regarding an unfamiliar naked couple. Looking over, making a quick appraisal, determining them to be roughly my age. Deciding to stretch out facing them while looking out over the water, resting back on my arms, curious to see what she looked like.

It took only a moment for my attention to be drawn, as they began to stroke and caress each other without concern of my presence. Sun tan lotion was decidedly not part of their actions, that rapidly went from making out to the start of obvious foreplay. A thought that definitely caused my cock to stir seeing their naked bodies. When they started to kiss intimately, tongues deep, hands roving over each other, it appeared something regularly done without caring who was around - or even because of it.

People do have sex at the lake, though rarely. I had actually been talking about this just a week ago with someone who said he had seen a couple just a couple of days beforehand while jogging in the morning. Noticing as they noticed, he said no big deal, though he added they did seem embarrassed. Embarrassment he did not quite understand, as a naked pair in a natural setting is likely to act naturally, so to speak. He certainly had in the past with different women. I agreed, saying that in my case it was always in the water, not on the shore.

Naturists as a group tend to frown on sexual displays, in part due to how that created a sexual reaction among spectators. Nudity is one thing, having sex something quite a bit different. However, swingers go to nude beaches too, if not necessarily often. The only true swinger pair I knew were devoted nude beach fans, with Karen being the first woman I saw openly nude who was not my partner. Several times over a week staying across from a nude beach, not particularly sexual, but still intriguing in a very understated way.

She was in no way shy, yet made no effort to flaunt her charms either, at least on the beach. Not that she was unaware of having them, especially a large lush bosom and a nicely rounded ass, but appearing on the beach naked was simply natural. The way she would wear nothing but a loose robe from the vacation house to the beach was considerably more erotic, and she knew it. Catching a flash of nipple or bush is much more tempting than seeing them completely revealed in a non-sexual context.

Knowing that someone does not care makes it easier to not care when caught looking, such as seeing the way her free breasts moved as we would go down the wooden steps over the dune. Or noticing how she would open her robe after going down the crest of the dune, exposing herself to anyone looking that way. I was 20 years younger than her, uncertain to what extent I was being teased compared to her simply not caring about being nude.

This was several years before learning that Karen was a devoted swinger, and even earlier than seeing the pictures taken by husband of her having sex with two men, in two separate sessions in the morning and afternoon of the same day, where she was fucked while going down on the other man's cock. That proof led to several orgasms, providing evidence that Karen is basically always looking for opportunities - or creating them.

In the town to which the beach belonged, there were at least four sex clubs, as seen on the screen of their laptop, left open on the coffee table as she poured herself another glass of wine while I sat at the dinner table a few feet away. Wearing nothing but one of her husband's thin white shirts, unbuttoned to the point that her breasts were almost completely exposed, nipples barely covered yet plainly visible under the taut fabric. The curves of her lush ass were accented by how the shirt hung just above it.

When she turned, her lovely bush parted the very bottom of the shirt halves. A view that lasted a while as she slowly sipped from the glass, leaning a bit against the counter. My cock grew quite stiff, as the sight was incredibly erotic. After having seen her naked, I did not need to imagine anything about the hot body being perfectly enhanced by the shirt barely concealing tempting flesh.

She asked whether I wanted a glass too, seemingly a bit amused at how I needed to focus on the question before answering it. She reached up for a glass, causing the shirt to ride quite high, allowing a glimpse of her pussy lips. This was the point I turned my head a bit, noticing what was displayed on the screen. Considering how my cock felt, it seemed better to simply not speculate further as she walked towards me, handing me the glass.

We drank our glasses together like that, noticing how she seemed to glance down at my now quite hard cock. Also noticing that she was likely drinking her third large glass of wine from the way she was talking and swaying, occasionally reaching out to hold my shoulder. Something that just happened to exquisitely show off her large, almost completely exposed breasts. The screen had gone dark, and seeing her condition, I just thought she had been curious. An idea that provided at least an explanation for why she seemed to be quite aroused, one not involving me and how horny I had become.

Bending down deep to put her empty glass on the table, bringing her breasts quite close to my face in an incredible down blouse view. Standing back up, she giggled a bit saying it was time to get back to the beach, to "look around." Coming out of their bedroom, she was wearing her beach robe open, the waist belt hanging down. "How do I look?" she asked, starting to tie the belt after giving me a full view of her body. My hand had actually gone under the table to feel my straining cock while looking, so I said something about one advantage of a nude beach was not needing to wear anything. She laughed, then left. As soon as the door closed, I started jacking off, unable to resist fantasizing about having sex with her.

The second time staying together at the same beach house 5 years later, she actually mentioned two sex clubs as we were driving through the town. Leaning over as we passed the second one, her large braless breast pressed against my arm as she said that the building was a sex club, adding the town had several nice ones. Her warm thigh was also along mine, and looking down, her dress was hiked up far enough over opened legs to see that she was also not wearing panties.

But on the beach with her husband, they were simply a pair familiar with each other, without sexual overtones. This does not mean that nothing ever occurs at a large beach, or a beach that might have a sort of reputation. I have no experience of the gay areas of larger nude beaches, to give an example of reputation.

Nonetheless, even on hetero nude beaches, the occasional explicitly sexual act occurs. Or ambiguous, as the case may be. During that first vacation, one day there was a woman, legs spread wide, right at the top of the beach near the wood planked exit, exposed to anyone looking that way. I was not the only one to enjoy the view of her open glistening pink pussy. Her attitude was hard to decipher, almost a state of humiliation in very submissive fashion, but her clearly horny cunt looked completely fuckable, not that she made the least invitation to anyone.

Further down along the same beach several days later during that vacation, I saw two dark haired, full bodied nude women kissing in the waves, and when returning from the end of the beach, they were fairly clearly fingering each other as the waves lifted them, breasts moving up and down as the water level changed, nipples rubbing, enjoying paradise together. The expression on their faces was exactly what one expected when a woman is getting off, though some distance was involved. A distance that allowed a more discrete ability to watch them make love in the green rolling waves between the sandbar and beach as I walked.

Another publicly observed sexual activity more than a decade and a half later was not ambiguous or discrete, a man openly fingering the pussy of a naked woman, legs provocatively open next to him at the top of the beach, where anyone could see. Something unusual, but not attracting a lot of attention, though it appeared the couple was interested in exhibiting themselves. Nudists, in the broad sense, avoid sexual activity outdoors for a variety of reasons, starting with the fact that nudism really is not about sex.

Public mixed saunas are a bit different, as naturists are definitely not the only visitors by any means. Everyone being nude in a public space among complete strangers can lead to some of the situations that nudists avoid. I have seen more sexual activity at mixed saunas, especially female masturbation, than ever at any nude beach.

Men have the disadvantage of being obvious when aroused, leading to a certain restraint in most settings. Women can be more subtle. I have sat next to and across from a female couple in a crowded sauna pool, and saw how both used a foot and toes to pleasure each other in the water in the public space. A woman I know was quite addicted to cumming using specific water jets at two different saunas, though only when she thought no one would notice. However, roughly familiar with the timing of the jets, she would check several times during a visit to see whether they were on.

Staying in the pool until they started, often floating right next to the jet with a certain attitude that could not be described as casual. Her anticipation was often plain whenever it appeared she could be discrete, looking around to check. After starting to feel the pulsing water jet against her pussy, holding on to the wall with legs bent and spread, her concern about other people disappeared completely. In contrast, my concern about getting hard watching her as she openly positioned herself for maximum pleasure only grew.

Such water jets do not run continuously, but it is possible to notice how a woman might move to the spot where a jet has started up, seeing how her expression subtly changes when the pulsing stream finds her magic spot, as if by accident. Many pools have water jets, but the effect is not as intensely direct when wearing a bathing suit. At a mixed sauna, the addictive pleasure of a pulsing stream of water when naked is easily discovered and indulged.

The most explicit example being a woman who would sit on top of a barely submerged column in an outdoor pool connected to a sweat house, clearly positioned to allow the jet to have its maximum effect between her open legs, face turning blank as her nipples hardened, an initially subtle rocking motion growing more obvious as she pleasured herself in public, uncaring about anyone else. Or, from having seen her more than once, hearing her barely restrained gasps, the fact she was masturbating to orgasm in public likely added to the addictive thrill.

Pairs at saunas are more restrained, as personnel do wander around. In this sense, the way nudists as a group perform a function to keep couples from getting explicitly sexual is similar. These are people you know, and it is not sexual to see them nude, any more than seeing them clothed. Familiarity does not lead to wild orgies just because people are naked. Not that nudists aren't tempted by seeing others having intimate contact, especially when it is not quite explicit what is happening, and they are not close by.

For some reason, my experience in this area pretty much involves women also. Seeing how a woman my age, generally not someone who approves of open sexuality, getting completely focused watching a couple in the water, whose kissing was passionate in a way suggesting they were fucking. The waves in the water and they he way held her provided further evidence. I tended to just get glimpses, at most, of both them. Remaining careful to not make my attention too obvious as she stared as long as the couple got off. Seeing her nipples harden and her pussy lips swell had an effect on me too, another reason for not concentrating on what was occurring.

There was also a time on a raft with a bi friend after getting stoned, seeing a couple at the water's edge who were clearly playing in full view of anyone caring to watch. My friend very much cared to watch, enjoying a couple masturbating each other explicitly, likely experiencing something very rare in her life, much better than porn as she began to actually touch herself as we shared the raft.

Today, the couple in front of me seemed much the same as the couple from then, drawing my gaze without concern about violating their privacy. A gaze that was soon rewarded seeing how he felt up a nicely sized tit, her leg sliding between his, rubbing his cock undoubtedly, rewarding his attention in a way ensured to inspire him further.

Whether voyeurism or exhibitionism, we were starting to become connected in a delightfully sexual way. He began to move down along her body, kissing and sucking a nipple before she moved onto her elbows, gorgeous smallish tits hanging free, looking at my now hard cock. Now between her legs, he took her ankles to spread her feet wide before laying down himself, face between her legs, hands on her ass.

Her expression grew distant, as one would expect when having oral sex. After a bit, she could not keep her head up as their mutual moaning and sounds of licking grew louder. When she brought her head back up, she smiled in an extremely attractive way, a hand reaching out to touch my foot. She caressed the sole and toes, then guided my foot towards her mouth.

Just before she began to use her tongue along sensitive skin of the sole, she said "Go ahead, stroke that nice cock."

Of course I did, wondering if this was something like an outdoor version of same room sex. The idea of same room sex being a fairly new concept, having only heard about in the last couple of years. A tempting thought, though this was not two couples, and she was starting to give me a delightful foot job. On the other hand, she really did seem to enjoy watching me stroke as her pussy was licked.

As if her pleasure was increased, in much the same way mine was seeing her naked body and how she was getting eaten. Watching porn while someone goes down on you is always delightful, and jacking off as someone sucks your toes is exquisite. Her tongue would slide between toes and sole, leading me to start showing off my cock. Her eyes followed the different positions and styles I used to play with my rigid length, her expression completely turned on.

The face of a woman getting off is irresistible to look at, this being the first time to get a full view of how a woman getting licked looks. A delightful sight, her nipples had grown quite pointy and darker, responding to what was going on between her spread legs. Her partner began moving his hips in a way suggesting how horny his cock had become while he went down on her hot pussy.

Lifting her head from my toes, hand running over my sole, having kept me on an edge of endless pleasure, as good as but different from orgasm. That particular spell now broken, she invoked the next one, saying "Come here, I want your sexy cock."

I moved down, helpless to resist her words, giving her what she wanted. Still raised on my arms to look down, legs open, allowing her to take my shaft in hand, stroking together as she guided me into paradise. Having someone's mouth slide down your shaft as your gripped hand feels the soft lips is fantastic, and now, feeling the pressure from her grip underneath was utterly entrancing.

The sucking was wonderfully skilled, making me moan "Fuck yes, gorgeous, so fucking good, god yes" as she lusciously took most of the length in a single slow motion, my hand pressed into my bush as she played with my sack. The way she was going down on me reflected what she was experiencing, both of us willing slaves to unrestrained oral pleasure. Seeing how he lifted his head, realizing she was now being rimmed, hands spreading her cheeks near his face, feeling and seeing the difference in her cock sucking.

Being rimmed is more of an animal pleasure, surrendering in a way indescribably irresistible as a tongue takes control of your mind. The sensations are incredibly seductive, impossible to resist as they start. Though not precisely sexual, the effect is much the same, especially the way the pleasure becomes completely enveloping as you give in to it. Losing any ability to think, letting your ass be tongued as long as the ass licker wants, allowing them to take complete control.

Her face was unbelievably sexy, mind completely between her legs, submerged in rimming. No longer moving her head, the moaning felt fantastic with my cock filling her mouth. The man rose, moved forward, cock sliding between her legs, into her pussy from the liquid sounds that grew louder as he began riding her. Up on his hands, starting to talk to her as he filled her hot cunt.

"Suck him as we fuck, filled with cock, beautiful tight cunt, cock sucking, another man, suck him, fuck your wet cunt." Basically snippets of thoughts, incredible to hear as a woman getting fucked went down on me. My ability to speak was much more limited, groaning "oh fuck yes" repeatedly. Our motions settled in a fantastic rhythm, my hips moving in time with his pounding cock to thrust deeper into her mouth.

His pumping just grew better, the words becoming more disjointed. "So tight. Fuck hole. Make him. Deep. Together. Pumping cum. Take him. Hot cum. Deep. Fuck pussy. Suck cock."

By now, her sucking while being pounded brought me gloriously to the edge of orgasm, making me groan "God yes" as a signal of what was going to happen, an attempt to at least not surprise her with jets of hot pumping cum. Her sounds were wordless, but just as plain regarding the desire to have me lose control in a flood of ecstasy.

Much as the other man lost control pumping deep into her hot cunt, both cumming together, sharing her exquisite skills and willing body between us, mutually enhancing the sensations amazingly. As he slowed and her mouth slowly started moving up my shaft, it was easy to understand why couples would want to swing with strangers.

He moved off, allowing her to raise herself on hands and knees. He was kneeling, cock still glistening from her juicy pussy as she turned around to face him. Moving this way positioned her fucked pussy in perfect view, providing an incredibly sexy sight, introducing herself fully shamelessly in the most amazing way. Seeing her used hole felt really dirty, in the best way possible.

Much the same way that seeing her kiss him did, knowing that she had not swallowed all my cum, another incredibly dirty turn on. Their kiss became unbelievably slutty as he played with a tit and my fingers started sliding along her temptingly soft and slick slit, labia dark and swelled. The kinkiness of touching inside a just fucked cunt was entrancing, with two fingers starting to slide into her cum filled love tunnel, increasing the sense of being really dirty wonderfully, surrendering to pure animal lust.

12