Lake Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,788 Followers

I'm not sure if Jason and John knew about each other -- of course no one knew about Jim -- but no issues ever arose. As the year progressed, however, I noticed that all of Jason, John and even Jim -- who was dating women his age every weekend, but seemed to be making love to me more often than he was animal-fucking me -- appeared to be getting more "protective" -- I think that's the right word. They didn't get "clingy" but they seemed to be more serious towards me than I thought was healthy.

That brings me back to Brett.

**************

Brett started calling me on my cellphone a couple of months after I got settled in at Dartmouth. I never told him where I was -- I didn't consider it his business, and despite the fact that I was getting more and better sex than at any other time in my life I was still pissed at him about the separation. As time went on he started inquiring about my interest in getting back together. "Tired of fucking twenty year olds?" was my snarky reply the first time that it brought it up -- actually hilariously hypocritical considering that I had been fucking a twenty one year old at least three times a week for months.

"It was never about that, Amy dear," was his seemingly genuine response, although I didn't believe it for a second thinking back on Brenda, the young Hillary Duff look-alike. "I just needed time to work out some personal issues. I really would like you back."

"I have commitments until June, so I will let you know then," was my consistent blasé response.

Of course I was in contact with my kids on a weekly basis. I only went to see them -- they both lived in the greater Chicago area at the time -- one long weekend while I was at Dartmouth and avoided seeing Brett while I was in town. They spent Thanksgiving with Brett -- I spent it with Jason since Jim went to see his parents and John was with his Concord sweetie; however, I did spend Christmas time, in fact essentially all of winter break, with my kids and their significant others at a condo that I rented in Florida.

Each of the kids came to see me one long weekend at Dartmouth (which meant that I got no cock then), and it was impossible for me not to introduce them to Jason although I downplayed my relationship with him. I did avoid introducing them to John and of course Jim only appeared to them to be one of my fraternity charges.

Uncomfortably for me, when each of the kids did visit me at Dartmouth they plead their father's case for getting back together. They also tried to tell me about Brett's "unrewarding sex life," but I shut that down with a few swear words and a scowl. I got really upset, however, when my daughter found it necessary to tell me that soon after I left for Dartmouth that the manager of Brett's surgery practice had fired cute-little-Brenda and that she had moved to another state -- which was the last thing that I wanted to hear given the timing of Brett's entreaties to get back together combined with that event.

Regardless of what my kids said or how many different ways they tried to say it, however, I was adamant that I had commitments until June and was getting tons of information for articles and novels. Plus, I made it known that I was still pissed at Brett for the separation and that he had a lot of ass-kissing to do if we were ever to get back together.

I also met Jim's parents during Parents' Weekend. Fortunately -- I didn't expect otherwise, but I was relieved nevertheless -- Jim's mother Peggy looked nothing like me. I'm seven inches (18 cm) taller than her five feet two inches (157 cm) but she looks to be close to my weight of 140 pounds (64 kg), if not slightly heavier. She has short blond hair and blue eyes -- I have long brunette hair and green eyes. She has a cute turned-up nose; I have, for lack of a better term, a Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) nose. She appears to have round D-cup breasts (obviously I didn't see her without a bra) while as previously indicated I have East-West C-cup ones.

Jim's father Preston looks just like him, with slightly graying hair; maybe two inches (five cm) taller and ten pounds (5 kg) lighter than Jim -- he's really good looking.

I was very pleasant to Jim's parents, but made sure not to be obsequious and while I was complimentary of Jim to them, didn't go overboard. I didn't want any suspicion. However I did go out with Jim and his parents, and Ray and his parents, to dinner Sunday night before they left Parents' Weekend.

There was only one real drawback to my time at Dartmouth; it didn't make the unbelievably rewarding sex any less fabulous, or in any way temper the great time that I was having regardless of sex, but it was still a significant shortcoming. I wasn't getting to swim as much as I wanted. While I kept in shape working out in the gym and teaching the strip aerobics class, I yearned for long swims in a lake. While I did swim a little in local lakes, they weren't very large, and New Hampshire was colder than any other place I had lived and swimming isn't as much fun with a dry suit on. While I hate pools, I did find one establishment nearby that had a salt water (no chlorine) pool, and used that when I could.

****************

Using the many contacts that I had established, I arranged for a local woman in her fifties to replace me as housemother for the next year. I was leaving Dartmouth shortly after the school year ended, at the beginning of June.

As the end of the school year approached, I had four offers to consider.

Jim had gotten a great job in New York City, and wanted me to move there with him. "I know that you aren't amenable to a long term relationship, so it would only be for a year or so; but what a year it would be, Siren," was his smiling sales pitch.

John had unexpectedly really loved being a volleyball coach, and was taking the team on a tour of Canada, playing at ten different venues, starting near the end of June. He had not asked his Concord girlfriend to accompany him -- he wanted me to.

Jason was taking a sabbatical researching and teaching Experimental Economics (his macroeconomics specialty) at the London School of Economics, and wanted me to join him for the summer.

Brett had visited me one weekend in Boston -- I didn't let him anywhere near Dartmouth -- and he seemed to be a changed person. His personality appeared to have returned to what it was our first years of marriage, and he obviously was trying hard to please; he no longer had the problems I noticed during our last year together. He even used his old pre-marriage seduction technique on me, and we actually made love one of the two nights we were in Boston.

I tried VERY hard not to compare Brett's sexual prowess to that the three J's, but of course even without consciously comparing it was clear that he couldn't match Jim in any way (but then again, what 51 year old could?).

Brett put on a strong rush to have me move back with him to the Chicago area. He knew me well enough to pick up on my yearning for water sports, and promised me a house right on Lake Michigan in one of the tony Northern Suburbs. He made a big production of ripping up his copy of the separation agreement. "Even though I thought that I needed it at the time, it was the biggest mistake of my life," was how he several times referred to that agreement.

I meanwhile had enough video, audio, notes, flash drives, and memories full of data and information for at least half a dozen articles or short stories, and at least two novels; now I needed time to write. Also, by the time that June rolled around even though the past ten months had been the most sexually exciting and titillating time of my life -- by far -- I knew that my now forty eight year old body could not stand up to it that much longer.

Therefore, at the start of June I decided that I'd do what was best for me, my family, and at least Jim -- although probably not John and Jason.

For two weeks I helped Jim set up his apartment in New York City, and made sure that it was properly furnished and decorated. There was a problem, however. I had actually fallen in love with Jim; forty eight year old me with twenty two year old him. The first night we were in New York together after we had an intense and emotionally and physically fulfilling love-making session, I finally admitted it to him.

As unwelcome tears started forming in my eyes as we lay face-to-face I said "I've tried hard not to, but I love you Jim. I don't just love sex with you -- I love you."

"I love you too, Amy..." he started to say as he got a few glistening drops of moisture in his eyes too, but I stopped him by putting my index finger over his lips.

"I know that you do -- and that's a problem. I have to be honest with you. I love you so much that when I leave after the next two weeks I will never see you again. It just isn't in your best interests to be burdened with someone twenty six years older than you are. You are a wonderful person and need a family of your own; but I want you to know that I'll always cherish our time together. Let's make memories these next two weeks to last a lifetime," I said, starting to choke up.

Before he could say anything else I shinnied down to his crotch and took his cock into my mouth, and within minutes I was riding him cowgirl as he was massaging my East-West tits and twisting my nipples.

Despite the fact that Jim had to work forty hours a week we made the most of those two weeks. My only goal in life those fourteen days was to make them the most pleasant possible for him. We had one last memorable love-making session the morning of the Monday that I was leaving. When he left for work we both had tears in our eyes; I wouldn't be there when he returned.

*************

With two day's rest after I left Jim's apartment, with red and raw nipples and crotch, I flew up to Toronto to meet John and the women's volleyball team. I had made it clear to John that this would be our last time together, and that I expected only fun -- no angst about a relationship. He agreed.

The girls on the team -- who all adored me since I was the one who saved them from the coaches out of hell -- were happy to have me along, and didn't tease me too much about getting cock from John every night (not much they didn't). I did have fun, and only fantasied about Jim half the time that John was fucking me. The simply biological fucks with John and companionship with the girls on the team was just what I needed to start to get over Jim.

With only three days' rest in between, I flew from Canada to London to meet up with Jason. I had never lived abroad before, and the only time that I had visited London I had liked it. I kept busy writing when Jason was teaching courses or doing other business-related things, and accompanied him to a variety of events, plays, and on other outings and sight-seeing trips. I enjoyed our kinky sexcapdes since I knew that my sex life would likely never be that kinky again.

I stayed with Jason for a month, during which time I wrote three articles that were published based upon my experiences at Dartmouth, and one short story, and almost finished an outline for a novel. I made sure to get my pussy eaten by Jason at least once every day -- he enjoyed it almost as much as I did -- "almost." We also never let more than two days go by without intercourse. He actually cried when I left after a month, having unsuccessfully daily begged me to stay for the last two weeks before my time was up, and for some strange reason that I don't understand Jason's begging helped me to move along significantly in trying to forget Jim; at least that's what I convinced myself.

When I left London I flew to Chicago. Brett, the kids for part of the time, and me went house hunting on Lake Michigan. Brett had a big ceremony -- at the same time that we put the deposit down on a house -- burning up my copy of the separation agreement, and we both signed a formal document that was filed in court, officially terminating the separation.

I was then back to swimming every day, and Brett and I had loving sex two or three times a week, and I fantasized that it was Jim only half the time we were having sex. I sometimes vividly recalled the intense sexual experiences of my year's "sabbatical" from our marriage that Brett had imposed on me, and both smiled and rubbed my crotch when I did; however, I didn't waste too much time longing for a repeat.

Except for those times when I was making love with Brett, I only thought about Jim about once a day -- and for not more than a half hour. I almost never thought of John or Jason.

I had another three articles and a short story published since Brett and I had been back together almost a year, and I was three-quarters of the way through writing the raciest novel not only that I have ever written, but that I've ever read or my publisher has ever heard of. I had no trouble writing the sex scenes and flamboyant relationships in my novel -- I just drew on my life experiences during the time that Brett's self-proclaimed "biggest mistake of my life" was in effect.

One morning after I had just had a two mile swim in the lake and wore only a flimsy cover-up over my still wet bikini, the doorbell rang. When I answered it there was casually dressed Jim Jensen, his bicep muscles bulging and his crotch bulging even more.

"What...what are you doing here Jim?" was my disconcerted question.

"I wanted to tell you that my company transferred me to their office just north of Albany, and I now live on Lake George," he matter-of-factly said as he moved closer to me.

"Oh...oh my," was my startled reply as I immediately felt my pussy gushing.

"Also -- I need to tell you, Siren Amy, that you've either bewitched or besirened me, and that I love you unequivocally and can't make it without you," he said as he pulled me toward him. "I don't give a shit about our age variance. President Macron of France and his wife Brigitte have the same age difference that we do and they're completely happy and fulfilled. I think of you every day and I need you so badly! No other woman can take your place in my heart or bed."

As we zealously kissed, he picked me up and started carrying me toward what I'm sure he knew was the bedroom wing of the house. As I removed my engagement and wedding rings and tossed them on the ground and zealously planted kisses all over Jim's face and neck, I realized that the biggest mistake of Brett's life was about to get much bigger.

amyyum
amyyum
1,788 Followers