Lake Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how long do these storms usually last?"

"They weren't calling for anything significant, so I wouldn't think about more than half an hour or so. But one time my wife and I rode one out for almost three hours, before the rain slacked off."

"Three hours? What did you do for three hours?" She asked. I blushed and she giggled girlishly and blushed herself. "With a suit like that on, I guess that was a silly question."

"Yeah, it's okay though. So, tell me. Your daughter wanted you to wear that suit?"

"Yeah. She said if I was going to attract a man, I needed to wear something that would draw his eye. She says I have a good-looking body and I should use it to my advantage."

"Well, she's right about the look. It is attractive."

"It shows too much."

"Oh, I don't think so."

She looked down at herself and quickly covered her breasts and protruding nipple bumps with her hands. "Oh yeah. It definitely does."

It was my turn to chuckle. "Not in my book."

"No? You must be a boob man then."

"I'd say that's an accurate statement. Probably the first thing I notice about a woman, unless if she's trying to drown herself, that is."

"Yeah, go kayaking mom! It'll be fun mom! Just go enjoy the sun and the solitude mom!" I laughed; it was the first time I could remember laughing in weeks. "She's been trying to get me to date again for two years."

"Not a fun prospect, is it?"

"Actually, the thought of dating isn't so bad. It's the thought of getting hooked up with some pervert or faker. Those dating sites are full of people pretending to be what they aren't."

"That thought occurred to me as well."

"So, what do you do?"

"Engineer." I answered. "You?"

"Radiology technician. I spend most of my time squishing boobs!" she chuckled. "What do you do for fun? Besides fish?"

"I like to write." I answered, after a little hesitation.

"Oh? Books?"

"Those too." I answered, feeling a little embarrassed. I hadn't ever really admitted to anyone I'd met in person, just exactly what I write.

"Ooooookaaaaay. So, besides books?"

"Um. I uh, oh, you don't really want to know."

"Actually, now I definitely do!" she said with a smile. "If it embarrasses you, it must be good!"

"Well, um, I sorta write erotic literature. Stories." I said, feeling myself blush.

"Oh my." She whispered. "What was it I was saying about dating sites?"

"I'm not a pervert!" I snapped angrily.

"Oh no! I didn't mean that. No. That wasn't at all what I meant. I meant that a lot of people on dating sites aren't honest about what they do or like. I find it refreshing that you are, honest about it, I mean."

"Oh, um, okay...so, ah, what do you do for fun?" I asked, trying to get the conversation back on some other track.

"Actually, I love to read."

"Oh? What genre?"

It was her turn to blush. "Romance novels. I love to read romance novels."

"I guess that could be kind of frustrating, living alone."

"It can be. Which is why my second favorite thing to do is to masturbate." She said, lifting her head up to look me in the eye, even though her cheeks were turning red.

I laughed again. "I think that's just alright. I too appreciate the honesty."

"Least I could do. I mean, I did kinda see your dick already, and you admitted you write erotic stories. I'd kind of like to see some."

"Of my dick or stories?"

I didn't think it was possible, but she blushed a little brighter. "Is it getting hot in here or what?" She asked, fanning her face with her hands.

"I think it's the or what." I agreed. "I guess I wouldn't mind you seeing some."

"Of your dick or your stories?"

"Both, as long as it convinces you to take that top off."

She looked down at her nipples poking out and gently stroked them with her finger tips. "It does seem like they want some attention, doesn't it?"

"It does."

"I don't have sex with strangers, you know that, right?"

"Fair enough. I don't have sex with anyone, well, except my wife. Or at least, did."

We sat for long seconds, listening to the rain, staring at each other. "I'm getting horny looking at that." She whispered. "I don't suppose you'd mind showing me a little more of it?"

"I guess you already saw it once." I said with a little shrug, hoping it led to her taking some, or all of that swim suit off. I hadn't seen a naked woman in over half a year, and I hadn't had sex in over a year! I took a breath and then lifted my butt off the seat. I pushed the little suit down my legs and then lifted them, pulling it all the way off. I set it on the seat next to me and stretched my legs out so that my hardon was poking toward the canvas top.

"Um. Uh. Gee. That's, um, wow, that's something. How big is it?"

"I dunno. I never measured it. It was always big enough, so it didn't matter much."

"No, I suppose it didn't," she whispered.

"So, your turn?"

"I hope you know, I don't undress for strangers, in general."

"Just ones that rescue you?"

"Yeah, just ones that rescue me." She reached up slowly and pulled the strings of her top, the one behind her neck first, pulling it slowly until the little bow untied. She held her arm across her breasts to hold the top in place while she reached behind her back to pull the other string. "I hope you're not disappointed." She whispered as she dropped her arm, exposing her chest to me. Her breasts were nicely rounded, drooping somewhat, but that droop made them even sexier, as it made her nipples turn up slightly. Her areolae were slightly oblong, larger up and down than sideways, but still extremely sexy looking.

"Disappointed is not a word I'd use. They look...superb. I can only imagine how they'd feel in my hands."

"Well, I think we'll just have to leave it to imagination." She said softly, her eyes still staring at my cock. The more she looked at me, the hornier I got. Somehow showing it off for her was an extreme turn on, and my cock was staying hard as a telephone pole, bobbing slightly with my pounding heart.

"You know. I can make that seat into a bench like this one. If that helps. You don't look very comfortable sitting twisted like that."

"That might be nice." She answered quietly. I moved forward to the aisle and lifted the rear facing seat portion and folded it out, folding the two seat backs down as I pulled it toward the stern, leaving the six-foot bench.

"There you go."

"Thank you." She said, moving down the bench to sit closer to being right across from me. "I guess I have to do the other half, don't I?"

"I wouldn't mind."

She swallowed nervously. "I've never shown that part to any man, other than my husband and my doctor."

"Yeah, I understand. I've not done anything like this either. Oh, I've written lots of stories about it, but doing it? This is the first time."

"How does it feel?"

"Kind of exciting. My heart's pounding, if that means anything."

"I know what you mean. Mine too." She whispered. She reached down and pulled the strings on her suit bottom and then wiggled side to side working it from under her butt. She sat, now completely naked, with her legs pressed together, not letting me see any more than I could a moment ago, except for a little hair on her mound.

"Why don't you move down this way a bit more. We can see each other better that way."

"You're not going to come across the aisle and jump on me or anything, are you?"

"I promise to sit right here and not move unless you ask me to."

She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, her body shuddering slightly with nervousness. "I don't believe I'm doing this with a stranger."

"Sometimes it's easier with a stranger than someone you know." I answered. "Or at least that's what I've heard."

"I guess. If you mess up then you never have to look at that person again, where if it's someone you know, well, you have to live with it."

"Yeah, I suppose so."

She pushed up off the bench and moved her butt down until she was directly across the narrow aisle from me, her legs still sitting at an angle so they were both on the same side of my legs. I could tell she was nervous, maybe as nervous as I was. I reached for my own dick and wrapped my hand around it. I started to stroke it slowly, looking at her nipples getting harder as she watched me. Her hand moved to her crotch, pressing between her thighs, still pressed together. Slowly, she moved her legs apart, staring at my cock and my hand stroking slowly up and down my shaft. She shifted her legs wider and then, lifted her right leg and set it on the other side of mine. She spread her legs wider, slowly slouching down on the bench, her fingers stroking her wet pussy lips, which I could now see. Her hair tapered down between her thighs, but the light color of it still let me see the darker inner labia that protruded, and her fingers gently spreading and stroking between them.

She looked incredibly sexy, sitting there, stroking herself. I wasn't sure how she was going to take my moving, but I wanted to see more. I sat upright, leaning toward her slightly, far enough to gently lift her right leg. Her fingers stopped moving, and instead covered her pussy protectively as I eased her leg over so it was on the other side of mine, her legs now spread wider. I leaned back and went back to slowly stroking my dick.

Tentatively she uncovered herself again, her finger tips moving back to stroke herself. She stared at my dick, my hand moving up and down its length, my engorged head poking up and then disappearing again. She licked her lips as she stared at me, her fingers of her left hand spreading her lips apart and a single finger of her right stroking small circles around her now exposed clit.

I was getting more and more turned on, watching her, and I wanted to do more, but wasn't sure she'd agree. Instead, I twisted around until I found a bottle of sunblock. I squirted a small dab on the tip of my head and stroked my hand down my shaft, spreading it like lotion. I set the bottle aside and then slowly eased myself into the aisle between us. She stopped teasing herself and covered her pussy again, pulling her legs back as well, clearly trying to protect herself.

"It's alright." I whispered, reaching for her hand. I gently pulled on her fingers, letting mine slip under hers. I didn't want to force her, but I wanted to feel her hand stroking me, instead of my own. I gently, ever so slowly, pulled her hand toward me, toward my rock hard dick. I used only my fingers to coax her hand to me, and then rubbed the back of her fingers up and down my shaft. She looked at me nervously and then disengaged her hand from mine, reaching toward my dick. I let her clasp her fingers around my manhood and begin slowly stroking it. I moved both my hands to her knees, gently coaxing them back apart.

She spread her legs slowly, finally pushing them back apart and onto my seat like they had been. I teased her thighs with my fingers, stroking slowly, teasingly, working ever so slowly toward her pussy.

"Oh damn. I don't believe I'm doing this." She whispered softly, as my fingers finally reached her soft, wet pussy lips. I stroked one finger up and down her lips, teasing the tips of her protruding inner lips. I let my finger work between her lips as I stroked her, working deeper until I was stroking the tip of my finger across her hard little clit. I worked up and down, from the entrance to her depths to her clit, teasing both before sliding to the other.

Her hand moved rhythmically up and down my shaft, her palm rolling over my head with each stroke, her attentions drawing me closer and closer to release. It was the first time I'd had another woman's hand on my dick, other than my wife's, since my freshman year of college, and it was having its affect. I didn't know how much longer I could keep the urgency at bay.

"You're going to come, aren't you?" She asked breathlessly.

"Getting close." I answered, equally breathlessly.

"Go ahead. Let it happen." She whispered as I pushed the tip of my finger into her vagina. "Oh God, you trying to make me come too?"

"Uh huh." I grunted, as I slid my left hand up to her chest. I cupped her sexy soft breast and used my thumb and finger to tease her nipple.

"Oh damn," she moaned, as I kept my finger in her pussy and used my thumb to press on her clit, "come for me." She groaned softly. "It's alright. Let me see it."

"Uh huh." I grunted, knowing that it was only a few more strokes from being there. I rubbed my thumb across her clit as I pushed my finger in and out like a little dick, making her body start to squirm on the seat. Then it happened. I couldn't hold it back any longer. My body jerked hard, my hips thrusting toward her as the first gush of pent up cum surged out the tip, sailing into the air. Her hand was wrapped around my dick and the way she was stroking it, my shot of cum sailed through the air before gravity pulled it back down, landing on her left breast in a long white string. My body bucked again, sending another powerful surge of cum into the air, this time gravity pulling it down to land on her face and neck. Time and again my body bucked, sending more squirts of cum out onto her body, until she had seven streamers of my cum on her body, from her mound to her face, the remaining cum I'd stored up, oozing out the tip and down over her fingers as she held my dick.

I'd stopped moving my hand while I came, but now I went back to teasing her, curling my finger up into her and rubbing her clit with my thumb. She arched her back and gasped, moments before her body was wracked with a spasm not unlike mine. "Oh God!" she cried in a high pitched voice, as her pussy suddenly gushed it's juices out at me, the unexpected spray splattering on my dick and her hand before bouncing off to wet her own thighs. She spasmed a second time, sending another gush of her juices out at me, this time missing her hand and spraying all the way to my stomach. "ohmygod!" she gasped, as her legs trembled and her pussy clenched around my finger. I knelt there, rubbing the tip of my finger along the top of her vagina as she continued to climax, her whole body shuddering, for long seconds before it finally began to fade from her. I released her nipple and pulled my finger from her pussy. She let go of my softening dick and I moved back to my seat and sat, panting, watching her climax slowly fade away. "Oh god, that was, um, that was intense."

"For both of us." I agreed, as I sat panting to catch my breath. "I'm afraid I made a bit of a mess on you."

"I think I did the same on you. I don't remember coming that hard in, well, years. I didn't actually think I could still do that. I guess the situation and all."

"Uh huh." I agreed. I twisted around to find a rag and then moved to the aisle, settling there on my knees. "Here, let me." I said, reaching toward her with the rag.

"If you want." She whispered, as I wiped my cum off her face, down her jaw and her neck. I moved to her breast, and gently wiped the cum off of it, lifting it and making sure to wipe what had oozed down around her soft orb to her stomach. I was about to move my wiping further down and instinctively leaned my face to her chest, softly kissing her still hard nipple. I could see her tense as I softly kissed her nipple and around her creamy soft breast. I continued to kiss, gently working across to her other breast, kissing it as well, finally drawing her still erect nipple into my mouth. I didn't want to overdo, so I pulled my face from her chest and went back to wiping. I cleaned the cum from her stomach and then down between her legs. I leaned my head down as I finished, bending awkwardly to kiss her curl covered mound. I had to move myself back a bit, but I continued to kiss down lower, planting soft delicate kisses on her wet pussy lips, finally reaching my tongue out to stroke between her lips.

She reached down and gently coaxed me up from her pussy, lifting my head insistently, but gently. "I don't think I've ever let a man kiss me down there without kissing me up here first." She whispered, as she pulled me toward her. She pulled me closer to her, aiming my face to hers. Our lips brushed each other softly at first, just barely touching, before she leaned her face toward me and pressed our lips together. It was awkward and tentative at first, but it didn't take long for both of us to lose ourselves in the kiss, her lips trying to suck mine while my tongue played hide and seek with hers. She twisted herself and lay back on the seat, using her legs to coax me on top of her. I lay on her, her legs wrapped around me, our bodies pressed together.

"It's still raining." She whispered, after several minutes of our mutual embrace.

"It is."

"How long did you say these storms lasted?"

"Sometimes a couple hours, sometimes a few minutes."

"If I asked you to do something for me, would you?"

"If I could."

"Make love to me?"

"You're sure?"

"No, but I want you to, anyway." She whispered. "Will you?"

I could already feel my dick hardening from the kiss we'd been sharing. I wormed my hand down between us and found my stiffening member. I rubbed my head around until I felt the softness of her pussy lips brushing my head. I worked it up and down, stroking it between her lips until I felt the entrance to her depths. I settled my mushroom head into the entrance to her pussy, and felt her legs move her heels digging into my bare butt. She pulled us together, helping force me into her waiting vagina. I felt my cock force her to expand and then slip into her a couple inches. I pushed a bit more, slowly sliding my sunblock slickened cock deeper into her.

"Oh fuck, you feel so big!" She moaned, as I pushed into her until my head pressed against the end of her hot wet depths. I shifted my weight onto my elbows and my knees and began to work my dick in and out of her, pulling most of the way out before sliding back in again. I started slow, long slow intentional strokes, but quickly picked up my pace, as her heels on my ass coaxed me faster. In and out I thrust, driving hard into her, so that our bodies slapped together. She moved her heels, spreading her legs as wide as she could, her right foot pressed to the clear zip in window on the port side, the toes of her left foot hooked on the bar that holds up the ceiling canvas.

In and out I thrust, panting and sweating in the warm confines as I drove into her over and over. The boat rocked from both the wind and my motions, my hips slamming down hard into her, as her moans coaxed me to drive harder. I could feel my under used cock swelling inside her, growing closer and closer to another climax. I hoped I could hold off longer. I didn't want to stop, and I definitely DID want to feel her climax again, this time around my dick.

"Oh damn. I'm going to come!" she squeaked, as I pounded into her.

"Good," I grunted, "me too."

"Oh fuck. OH FUCK! OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!" she cried loudly, as her legs began to tremble and her pussy clenched and spasmed around me. The sudden change in sensation from her spasming pussy did what it had always done, when my wife climaxed on me. My cock recognized the sudden tightening and change and demanded release.

"Fuck," I grunted as my body jerked, jamming hard into her spasming pussy. I felt my cock surge a gush of cum into her, drawing another cry of pleasure from her. Over and over, I jerked, pumping god knows how much into her hot depths, as I lay on top of her, panting. "Oh God." I groaned. "It's been a while."

"For me too." She panted. "I could feel you coming inside me."

"I hope that isn't a problem." I said, suddenly thinking about what could happen, if she weren't on some kind of birth control.

"Not to worry. I can't get pregnant, at least not anymore."

"No?"

"Tubes tied years ago." She breathed, her arms around me. "I thought that would take a bit longer. It's still raining. What do we do now?"