Lake Timberland Ch. 04

Story Info
The adventure continues beyond the hot tub.
9.1k words
4.79
49.6k
93

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,084 Followers

DAY FOUR

My phone buzzed against the wooden surface of my nightstand, vibrating loud enough to wake me from my slumber.

I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I wasn't sure what time it was, but the sunlight pouring in through the little octagon window of our loft indicated it was morning.

I glanced over to find Molly's bed empty and unmade, telling me that it was at least later than Dad's Six A.M. launch time.

I reached for my phone and swiped it open, smiling at the site of a morning text from my crush.

MOM

Come cuddle with me 😉

Not wasting time, I tossed the covers off my half-naked body, shot out of bed, and rushed down the ladder.

Mom giggled, hearing my clumsy footsteps thump throughout the cabin in an urgent rush to be with her.

When I reached her bedroom door, I found it closed, so I lightly tapped on the wooden surface.

"Good morning, sweetie," came Mom's sweet voice, greeting me from the other side of her door.

"Morning!" I said. I was a bit nervous. Growing up, my parents' bedroom was always off-limits, so I felt the need to ask, "May I come in?"

She giggled at my politeness, and said "Get your cute tush in here, young man!"

The familiar feeling of naughtiness washed over me as I opened her door and stepped inside. I felt like a horny teenager again, sneaking in to her room to snoop around for a pair of her worn panties, except this time the treasure was different, this time the treasure was actually her.

She looked snug as a bug, lying in bed with just her head poking out from beneath the covers.

"Hi," she said with a warm smile.

I returned her a smile. "Hi," I said, padding over to the side of her bed.

She noticed my attire and fed me a wry grin. "Surely, you don't plan on crawling into bed with your mother dressed like that, do you?"

"Umm..." I shyly looked down at myself dressed in nothing but a pair of boxer-briefs.

"Is this okay?" I asked, timidly.

She giggled, peeling the covers off her sexy body to reveal herself in all her naked glory.

My jaw dropped, causing my tongue to practically fall out of my mouth like a love-struck puppy dog.

"You're a bit overdressed if you ask me," she teased, with a twinkle in her eye. "What do you say you drop those drawers and get under these covers with me."

I didn't even hesitate. I shucked my boxers down to my ankles and stepped out of them as I crawled into bed with her.

She eagerly rolled onto her side, making room for me to snuggle in behind her, and I was all too happy to crawl in and spoon her from behind.

I'd never felt so close to anyone in my entire life, even my boner felt warm and cozy, nestled safely in the crack of her ass.

"Mmmm," she purred, at our skin-to-skin connection.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her in tight. Never in a million years did I picture my summer vacation going this well. The possibilities had my mind in a frenzy.

Mom reached for the blanket and pulled it over us, wrapping our naked bodies in a comfy cocoon, then she giggled when she felt my boner react with an involuntarily flex against her ass. "Hey, I felt that!" she teased, in a soft laughing voice.

"Sorry, he has a mind of his own sometimes."

"I'm sure he does," she giggled, clenching her butt cheeks enticingly. "Just tell him to behave back there, okay?"

"I will," I said, flexing my dick a second time. "Whoops."

"Okay now he's just having fun back there," she giggled.

"Sorry."

"Two can play at this game," she said, then teasingly tightened her ass cheeks in a- clench, clench pattern.

I cooed in sensation, then wondered how she'd respond if I were to initiate a friendly game of Simon says. I made my boner go, flex, flex, relax, flex, against her ass, hoping she'd react in kind, and to my delight, she played right along, mimicking my advances step-for-step- clench, clench, relax, clench.

"Mmm," I moaned, happy that she'd taken the bait. It felt fantastic to have my dick trapped in Mom's warm crevice. "Oh God, Mom, this feels amazing."

She just laughed, then made her lovely ass go- clench, clench, relax, clench, clench. "Let's see you remember that one, big guy!"

God! I could literally feel her puckered asshole planting soft kisses along the sensitive skin of my shaft.

Before letting my mind wander too far, I quickly repeated the simple sequence back to her- flex, flex, relax, flex, flex.

"Yep," she giggled.

Her laughter left no doubt in my mind that she was enjoying this game as much as I was. "Okay, let's see you remember this one," I challenged her, giving her ass a- flex, flex, relax, flex, flex, relax, flex, flex.

"Thats easy!" she giggled, mimicking the simple pattern back to me- clench, clench, relax, clench, clench, relax, clench, clench.

"Mmm..." I murmured, feeling her warm butt-hole radiate heat onto my shaft. "I love this game, Mom."

"I know. I love it, too," she said, "but if we keep it up much longer, you're going to have to make good on that promise you made me out on the dock the other day."

"Promise?" I questioned. "What promise?"

"Don't tell me you already forgot about our conversation on the dock."

"Of course not! How could I forget that? I just don't remember making any promises."

"Maybe this'll remind you..." She took my hand and slid it down her belly, combing my fingers through her pubic hair before placing it directly on her wet pussy.

"Oh god!" It felt hot and creamy.

"Now do you remember?" she giggled.

My mind went back to the dock and instantly recalled her every word. 'Next time you make it wet, you're gonna take care of it yourself!', I remembered her saying.

"You're right," I told her, then ran my fingertips through her wet folds.

"Mmm...good boy," she purred, letting me explore as much of her neglected pussy as I pleased.

Her spongy folds felt amazing as I lightly pinched them between my fingertips. They were slick with her juices, easily gliding back and forth against each other.

"Mmmmm," she purred, like a kitten.

I dipped my finger into her warm honey hole. "Gosh, Mom, you're so wet right now!"

"Mmm...thanks to you, sweetheart."

My thumb found her swollen clit and I delicately peeled back the hood, freeing her swollen nub so that I could massage little circles into it.

"Mmm...right there!" she bucked her hips, grinding her clit against my thumb.

After a full minute of this, she couldn't take it anymore, she threw the covers off our naked bodies and rolled out of my arms.

"You wanna taste it?" she asked eagerly.

My eyes lit up.

The way she was sitting, her thick pussy folds looked like two pieces of candy just begging to be sucked on. I imagined slurping them right into my mouth.

She giggled at my captivated stare, then said "I'll take that as a yes?"

"Yes! Absolutely!"

She enthusiastically turned and gathered all the pillows together on the bed, building herself a comfy nest before lying back in it.

I literally drooled as she spread her legs invitingly.

She reached down and placed her fingers on the entrance to her beautiful pussy, tapping on the pink hole enticingly. "I promise she won't bite," she said cutely.

It took all my will power not to attack her like a wild animal. I wanted to, but I also wanted this moment to be special, so I sensually kissed my way up her leg, keeping my eye on the prize.

Her intoxicating nectar teased my nostrils the closer I got to the source. I kissed my way up and was soon within licking distance of her pussy.

"Mmmm," she whined, as I kissed her juicy folds.

Next, I sucked them into my mouth, trapping them between my lips, exploring their squishy texture on my lips and tongue. She tasted better than I could've ever imagined.

"Oh, Danny!" she cried. "That feels so good what you're doing!"

An audible slurping sound echoed into the air as I nursed on her pussy petals, sucking the juice from them like a sponge.

"Mmm...that's it, baby!" She cheered me along. "You're doing so good!"

I probed my tongue deeper, slithering it between her folds for a taste of her nectar from the source. I began slowly caressing my tongue through her valley. It tasted better than I would've ever imagined, almost tangy, but oh-so-delicious.

"Mmm...I'm so wet for you!" she whimpered, sensually grinding her pussy against my mouth.

Like a slow drip, her pussy coated my tongue with its tangy nectar. I wanted as much of it as I could get, so I nuzzled my face deeper until my nose nudged against her sensitive clit.

"Ngh!" she shrieked.

I could hardly breathe, but I didn't care; my tongue was in Mom's warm tunnel while my nose Eskimo-kissed her engorged clit. I was in heaven.

"Mmm...lick my clit!" she pleaded.

I came up for air, flicking my tongue on her swollen clit, which felt as hard as a button, letting me know she was already on the verge of an intense orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" She began to shiver as a little jolts of electricity surged through her. "OH! Right there! Yes!"

My tongue flailed against her sex, making sloshing, wet sounds.

"Ohhh Danny...oh fuck, baby...you're gonna make mommy cum!"

My tongue clicked into overdrive, lapping faster and faster on her shivering pussy, making her whole body spasm.

"Nghhh!" she tensed up, going completely silent, like a calm before the storm.

Her thighs quivered on my shoulders and I knew she was about to explode. I licked faster, intent on giving my mother the best orgasm she'd ever had.

Her quivering became rapid little kicks as we rode out the wave of pleasure together.

"OHHH!" she wailed. "OH FUCK! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, baby. Oh Danny, oh I'm cumming, baby!!"

I continued lapping at her tender pussy, earning myself another round of cries.

I felt like a king for making her cum as fast as I did.

Her whole body convulsed in the aftershock, reflexively grinding her mound into my face. My tongue could literally feel the rhythm of her heartbeat through her pulsating clit.

"Oh god that was good," she murmured, placing a hand on her heaving chest.

I didn't let up, and kept sucking on her clit. I sucked and sucked until she couldn't take it anymore.

"C'mere." She breathlessly waved me up to be closer with her.

I detached my mouth and crawled up her body, getting as far as her chest when she immediately pulled me in for a hug.

"God, Danny, that was good!" she praised me, clutching my head against her breasts.

I could hear her heart thump loudly in my eardrum as she came down from such an orgasmic high. "Holy shit I needed that!" she said, combing her fingers through my hair.

I let her catch her breath while she loved on me.

"Seriously, baby, you did so good!"

I put on a proud smile. "That was fun!"

"It felt so good!" she said, then convulsed one last shiver. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I dunno," I shrugged, lifting my face to look her in the eye. "Natural talent, I guess."

"Oh look at you!" she giggled, seeing my face covered in her girl-cum. "You're a mess!"

"Am I?" I smirked, making a show of licking my lips salaciously. "You taste delicious, Mom!"

"Come here!" she giggled, pulling my face to hers for a sloppy kiss.

We made out like lovers for what seemed like forever. Eventually, she rolled me onto my back and snuggled against my side. Her pussy felt warm and squishy mashed against my thigh.

A moment later, she broke the kiss with her infamous giggle. "I've never cum like that before!" she told me.

"Never?"

"No! Not like that!" she said, smiling dreamily. "At least not from that."

"Does dad do that?"

"What, eat my pussy?" She giggled. "It's been a while."

"Really? Gosh, if you were my wife, I'd probably do that every single day!"

She smiled inwardly. "Is that the kind of stuff you think about whenever you have my panties up to your nose?"

I couldn't help but laugh at how spot on she was with that comment. I used to cum so hard pretending it was her dripping pussy in my face.

"Yes," I admitted, shamelessly.

"Would you think about me cumming like that, too?" she giggled.

The wonderful experience of Mom cumming in my face will forever be embedded in my brain. I didn't even realize my hand had absent-mindedly grasped onto my throbbing boner, doing a soft, subtle stroke.

"Mmm...yes," she encouraged, as she also noticed. "Stroke it for me, baby!"

I froze, finally realizing what I was doing.

"Aw...why'd you stop?" she complained. "I was enjoying watching you do that."

I tilted my chin down to look at her and saw that she was now resting her cheek on my collarbone, staring at the way my hand was wrapped around my hard dick. Jerking off was something I'd always carefully kept private, so you can about imagine my nervousness.

"Stroke it," she pleaded. "I wanna watch you play with it."

I managed to push my nervousness aside enough to continue pleasuring myself for her. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time.

"Mmm, that's it," she cooed, "stroke that big beautiful dick for me."

The fact that she was enjoying this, turned me on immensely. I'd never had an audience before, let alone my own personal cheerleader. I quickened my pace, wanting to appease her in any way possible.

"That's so sexy!" she smiled, admiring the way my hand gripped the soft outer skin of my rigid erection, moving it up and down the length of my cock. "Does that feel good, baby?" she asked.

"Mmm, so good!" I said, as I laid my head back with a renewed smile. I was completely hers.

"Give me your hand," she said, grabbing my wrist. She brought my hand to her mouth and spit in it, getting it nice and wet before placing it back on my cock. "There, that might feel better."

It felt so much better! My hand easily slid up and down my slick boner and I quickened my pace a bit more.

"Close your eyes, love," she instructed.

I happily obliged, closing my eyes. I was so relaxed that I felt as if I were melting into her mattress.

"Now, imagine that's my wet pussy sliding up and down on your big beautiful cock instead of your hand."

"Ohh God!" I about came right there.

She giggled at my reaction. "Are you picturing it?" she asked eagerly. "Are you picturing my wet pussy, baby?"

It was was all I was picturing. I kept my eyes shut and drifted off to fantasy land, where Mom's sexy body bounced up and down on my dick.

"Mmm...good boy!" she cheered. "Do you feel how wet my pussy is?"

"Ohh It's so wet!" I moaned, pumping my fist faster.

She seemed to love that I was in such a happy place, and that it was her dirty words that put me there, words that seemed to naturally roll off the tip of her tongue, filling my head with such incestuous filth.

She closed her eyes and joined me in fantasy land. "Oh fuck, Danny," she cried. "Mommy's wet pussy never felt so full!"

"Mmmm!" I moaned at such naughty words. My balls began to tighten and I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate. "Mmm...tell me more, Mom!"

She giggled, then really laid it on thick. "Oh Danny, you're so deep inside me! Yes, your dick feels amazing! You're fucking me so good!"

"Oh, Mom, I've wanted this for so long!" I wailed, shedding light on deep dark secrets.

"Mmm, me too, baby. I love fucking you! It feels soooo good! Mmm, yes, keep fucking mommy's tight, wet pussy, baby!"

At this point my hand was a blur, furiously pumping away at my cock. I was on the verge of an intense orgasm and we both knew it.

"Mmm...Yes! Just like that!" she cried. "Please cum in me, baby! I wanna feel it!"

"Ohh shit, mom!" I warned. "OH I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!!"

"Do it baby!" she cried, "I want it so bad!! Please, drain those balls in me! Please, baby!"

I couldn't hold back any longer, my whole body tensed up as a giant rope of hot cum shot two feet in the air and landed on my chest.

"Mmm...I can feel it," she murmured. "It feels so good, sweetheart."

Another rope shot out, landing on my stomach, followed by a third.

I laid there gasping for air for what seemed like forever, while Mom silently watched the last bit of cum ooze out of my cock head.

"Now that was fun!" she giggled, snapping me out of fantasy land.

I opened my eyes, feeling disoriented as I came back to Earth. The ceiling above me was spinning as I lifted my head off the pillow. I peered down and noticed she hadn't moved an inch.

"Look how much you came!" she exclaimed, marveling at the amount of cum pooled on my hairless chest. She brought her finger up and dipped it into the warm puddle, swirling it around in a circle. "Do you always cum this much?"

I looked at the cum puddle. It didn't look like an irregular amount. "Yeah, pretty close, I think."

"That's craaazy!" she marveled, finger painting swirls in my chest. She tried scooping some of it up in her hand, then giggled as milky strands oozed between her fingers. "There's like a gallon here!"

I chuckled at her exaggeration. "I almost always cum that much!"

She smiled with a fun idea. "Have you ever tried it?"

"Tried it?" I questioned. "You mean, like, tried it, tried it?"

"Yeah," she grinned, "you know, like tried your own brew."

I chuckled. "No, can't say I've ever, 'tried my brew'."

"Really?" She seemed surprised. "Not even once?"

I'll admit, there had been a few times my curiosity got the best of me and I'd actually considered tasting it, just a droplet, but then I'd orgasm and the desire just wasn't there anymore.

Without warning, Mom scooped a dollop onto her finger and brought it to my mouth. "Here, try it, it's good."

The tip of her gooey finger didn't exactly look appetizing. Naturally, I put on a disgusted face.

"Oh don't be scared," she giggled, bringing it closer to my mouth. "Just try it, you might actually like it."

I wasn't convinced, but her kinky demeanor was starting to wear off on me. I parted my lips slightly, and wormed the tip of my tongue out.

She grinned at my bravery, then swiped her gooey finger onto my tongue.

I expected it to taste salty, but it actually didn't taste like anything at all, just a flavorless glob of goo. I still wore the disgusted face, mainly because it was so taboo, but if I'm being honest, it didn't taste gross.

"Well?" She expected an answer. "What'd ya think?"

"Eh," I shrugged, like I was neither here nor there.

"Well, do you want some more?"

"Nah that's okay, you can have it!"

"Gladdly," she laughed, then quickly rolled on top of me, squashing her tits against my stomach as she lowered her lips into the warm puddle of cum on my chest. She made a sexy show of slurping it all into her mouth, then teasingly spitting it out, only to slurp it up again.

I decided that since she was teasing me, it'd only be fair to tease her back. I poked my index fingers into her ribs, making her giggle hysterically into my chest. I tickled her like this for a few moments, and when I finally let up, she lifted her face to look me in the eye. Her hair was a disheveled mess and she had cum painted on her nose, but she wore the cutest smirk I think I'd ever seen.

"Oh you're in trouble now!" she warned me before pouncing on me like a cougar, digging her claws into my armpits.

I erupted in laughter, squirming like a child. My only defense was when I flipped her over and pinned her to the mattress.

"Ooh, my big strong man!" she cooed, then tried another attack on my armpits, but I was ready this time.

I caught her wrists in my hands then pinned them above her head. "Now, who's in trouble?" I teased her, overpowering her into such a vulnerable position. I interlaced my fingers with hers and peered down into her beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't believe how gorgeous she looked in that Moment. Even with cum painted on her nose, she looked too beautiful to not be kissed. I leaned down and we shared a very loving kiss.

YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,084 Followers