Lakeside Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her substantial bust rose and fell with a laborious sigh, "I can't do anything about it."

"Then could you get out of the water?"

"Would you deny a woman her bath?" she leveled an unnerving, humorless gaze at the quivering Kali.

Fearful, it slid backwards. "Well... no. But please finish up quickly!"

In response to the guardian's pleas, the winged human seemed to shimmer and flash while Kali felt the steady stream of corruption surge as though a dam that held the deluge back had burst.

"Stop! Stop that right now!" The water spirit screamed in desperate protest.

"Oh?" a toothy grin stretched across her face. "Looks like this little water elemental has some fire in her!" Without warning the woman's spade tail shot out of the water and wrapped around Kali's squishy form, constricting it like a leathery snake.

To Kali's immense surprise, the wiry appendage held it. Normally physical matter phased through it but no matter how it struggled the vice grip of her coils prevented Kali from moving. It tried to merge back with the thin layer of water on the rocks it stood on but again there was nothing the frightened elemental could do. It was as if the woman was holding onto its spirit rather than body and the energies she extended into the water began to pour directly into its mind.

"Why don't you make a contract with me?" she offered, sliding a long-nailed finger across her captive's form. "We could have so much fun together."

"But," bubbled Kali. "I already have a covenant!"

"Really?" Its captor pouted with full red lips for a brief moment before they melted into a sultry smile. "And you serve as you are now? A tiny little thing like you? With all the power you can provide I bet your covenanter has problems with basic spells."

"He..." Kali stumbled. "He's doing just fine!"

The succubus' face lit up as she clasped her hands together, joyfully. "Oh and it's a man too? Well this simply will not do!"

The encircled elemental felt the power that emanated from the smooth leathery tail gradually increase in potency until the tip of the jet black appendage began to glow with a brilliant purple light Kali felt hot, but not in the way a shallow puddle of water would in the blistering midday sun. Rather, it was a metaphysical heat that set fire to its mind and caused its body to froth and steam with barely contained turmoil. It became difficult for Kali to hold her consciousness together as the polluting energy twisted her mind and warped her form.

"S-stop... please..."

"Stop?" echoed the monster in a baffled tone. "Why? This is a kindness. When I'm done with you, you'll be able to help your covenanter in ways you've never considered. You want that don't you? To help this man?"

"I... I do, but..." she trailed off, while a jolt of demonic energy sent a shock of pleasure into the core of her being. Elementals did not normally feel things like pleasure and the overwhelming power of this newfound sensation reduced her to a quivering mass.

The creature plucked Kali off the rock and cradled the tumultuous spirit in soft, warm hands. "Well I know a wonderful way to help him. It's greatest feeling in this world. I'll use my power to shape you, sculpt you for this purpose. When I'm done you will have everything you need to serve your master."

"Really?" Kali moaned in a slightly more feminine tone, as her body lengthened and grew. "My... master?"

The succubus laughed musically. "Yes, your master." She dipped Kali's growing form into the basin, marveling as liquid boiled and leapt out, filling her spirit body's mold with solidified water. "You love your master, don't you?" she cooed softly to the twisting form of her new progeny.

"Yes..." she replied weakly.

"You want me to turn you, give you form, give you a body so you can serve the one you love. You want it so bad you can hardly stand it. I can give it to you but there's one simple thing I need before I can do it. It's very easy..."

The lusty woman's offer was so attractive to Kali's half-formed ears.

"All you have to do is beg for it."

The pleasure of being reshaped while her mind was assaulted by the lascivious power became too much for her to bear. "Yes! Yes, I love him!" she cried desperately. "Help me, mistress! Help me love him with everything I am! With everything I will be!"

"Don't worry, little undine." She breathed while taking direct control of Kali's wild transformation.

"I will."

-----

The prospect of a new day felt utterly alien to Malcolm's formerly drink-addled brain. The aggressively bright sunlight burned his eyes and stoked the flames of his inner torment. It had been a long time since he had any quantity of alcohol and Grant's bottle of god-knows-what tasted like liquid fire and may have been slightly explosive. Still, he stomped his way to the lake anyway. He owed an explanation to Kali even if he wouldn't be able to perform any feats of concentration, his head pounding as it was.

The first thing Malcolm noticed when the lake streamed into view was a large amount of detritus on it shores. Logs that looked as though they had sat on the bottom of the lake for years lay in beds of discarded branches and assorted decomposing vegetation. It was as if someone had removed all the offensive pieces of matter from the water in an attempt to purify it, unconcerned with the beach's transformation into a compost heap.

The lake itself, however, shimmered and sparkled like a flawless sapphire. Rather than a muted greenish blue as it usually appeared, the water was crystal clear in the shallows and opened up into a rich royal blue. The color was so brilliant that it seemed almost unreal and so deep it gave the impression of an endless, hungry void.

The abrupt change was jarring and Malcolm, though mentally enfeebled, wasted no time in retrieving his covenanter's token, attempting to summon Kali for an explanation. The ritual went as it always did. He shut out all distractions and focused on the design carved into the wood of the focus. However the token did not moisten, there was no distant roar of metaphysical oceans and there was no Kali.

Malcolm's stomach did a backflip, which only served to make him feel worse. Kali had never before failed to respond to his call! That plus the unusual state of the lake gave him reason to fear that something had happened to his partner. Perhaps his mind was in worse shape than he had thought.

Kali was right, he admitted, alcohol is a poison.

Still, he tried again. Nothing came of it this time either. Malcolm did not feel as though the link had been broken; but admittedly, he did not know what he would have felt had their covenant been severed. In an attempt to test whether or not he still had his elemental control he tried the simplest of acts, the very first one he had been taught: a water spout. Malcolm moved his entire arm, starting slowly with his shoulder and accelerating with each joint as he allowed a surge of power to race down his arm, ending the gesture with a punctuated flick of his index finger.

Rather than the small spurt of liquid he had been accustomed to, the surface of the lake exploded into a giant column of water that shot into the sky and crashed back down, creating a miniature tidal wave that slammed into the dregs on the shore as well as Malcolm himself.

Though initially glad that his covenant was still active, Malcolm was profoundly disturbed and quite thoroughly soaked. That sort of power should have been outside of his abilities even if he was in peak physical and mental form and not the hung-over wreck he was. As Malcolm reasoned out what he should do next he watched the debris he had unwittingly washed back into the lake float away. Elementals could hide freely in the matter they were composed of, so if for some reason Kali did not want to be found, he would have no chance of finding her.

As Malcolm pondered this dilemma, sweet, dulcet tones fluted out from across the lake, keeping time with the gentle pulse at the lake's shores as though they were a natural metronome. The enchanting music flowed through his mind, gathering the self-inflicted malaise from his head and carrying it off into the ether. Now mercifully free of his mental burden, Malcolm looked around for the source of the restorative melody.

The first thing he noticed, however, was the strange behavior of the debris that had been washed back into the lake. As though propelled by an unseen current, they ebbed and flowed closer and closer to the shore eventually rising from the water entirely and coming to rest once more on the cluttered beach.

Upon tearing his gaze away from the baffling behavior of garbage, Malcolm noticed a humanoid form gliding across the lake's surface. Delicate sheets of water splayed out from the bottom of the figure as it streamed towards him meandering from side to side in lazy curves. Coupled with the music that seemed to approach along with the mysterious sight, it was a very impressive display.

An inhuman display.

Malcolm saw why; though the form of the dancer was basically human and quite obviously female, the substance which made up that body was almost as clear and fluid as the water it skated upon. Stripes of cyan, the only true color she possessed, wrapped around her body and could be seen through it as though they were solid strips of waterlogged cloth. The light color of her markings contrasted beautifully with the tinge of deep blue that tinted the rest of her transparent water-flesh.

As far as he could tell she wore a blissful expression, eyes closed, with the music that cleansed Malcolm's mind flowing over an open pair of juicy lips. Dark waterfall streams of hair fell down plush cheeks, curving around her in a gentle vortex and parted by twin fin-like ears that extended perpendicular to her head. Her body was lithe, with contours that flowed gracefully across her watery form. Full voluminous breasts hung elastically off her chest, possessing an almost preternatural springiness in spite of their size while below her body narrowed pleasingly into a thin waist before splaying out into shapely callipygian hips. Not an inch of her meticulously sculpted body neglected to do its best to send instincts surging to the front of her observer's mind or light a fire in his loins.

She seemed entranced; streaming in a tight circle just offshore in order to corral what trash had not marched out of the lake in a miniature vortex.

This close to the breathtaking vision of mythical beauty, Malcolm felt a growing dampness in his trousers which snapped his attention away from the surreal display in front of him. He quickly fished into his pocket to find the source of the water and retrieved his covenanter token. The wooden focus didn't simply have a coating of condensation as it usually did when it was used. Instead, it spewed water forth of its own volition, like the hull of a leaking ship and the flow showed no signs of stopping; rather it seemed to steadily increase the longer he held it.

It can't be... thought Malcolm disbelievingly.

The suddenly familiar woman sighed with contentment as the last of the dregs washed up on the shore, leaving the lake once again as clean and pure as the creature itself.

"Kali?" ventured Malcolm, still unable to believe what he was seeing.

At the sound of his voice, the woman's eyes, which somehow gave the impression of being darker than the surrounding water-flesh, snapped open. She stared at him for a few moments, mouth frozen in mid-note before the undine's lips curled up in the happiest expression Malcolm was likely to ever see. Without ceremony or even warning, she launched herself from the water's edge with an overjoyed "Master!" and tackled him to the ground.

When Malcolm's world ceased spinning, he found himself straddled by the shapely transparent contours of the now grown Kali. Though she seemed solid enough, and the pressure she exerted on him was very real, the water that made up her body seemed to bleed into his clothing where it contacted him.

"Master look!" she held her hand out in front of Malcolm's face, showing him the delicate curves of her fingers before using them to stroke his face. They felt more or less like a normal humans except impossibly smooth and very wet. "I have a body now!" she shouted with ecstatic glee. "A real one!"

Pinned down by a beautiful and quite obviously naked female, particularly one made of water, wasn't a situation that Malcolm was capable of dealing with in a rational manner, especially not when the caress of her digits left a puddle on his face that seemed to warm his skin and put strange ideas into his head. He gulped; her breasts, unfettered by clothing, hung tantalizingly in front of his face.

"What... happened to you?" he managed.

The smile never left Kali's face. "I don't know. I think I managed to sleep last night because I 'woke up' this morning and I had this form." Bewilderment colored her speech. "Is this what sleep does, Master?"

"No it's not. What do you mean you slept? You're an elemental... I think. You have difficulty remembering the word sleep in the first place, let alone actually doing it." The wet patches of clothing steadily crept forward, somehow making Malcolm even more uncomfortable though he wouldn't have thought it was possible. "Do you think you could get off me?" he muttered out of the corner of his mouth.

Realization dawned on Kali's face and she backed off of him in a simple, fluid motion. "Sorry, master I guess I'm just used to being on top of you," she said without a hint of double entendre.

Malcolm rose to his feet, sighing as he removed his now waterlogged shirt and pants, laying them on a nearby sun bleached rock while taking a moment to calm down before facing her again. "It's fine, I guess. I'm more worried about this transformation of yours."

"Worried? Why? It's it wonderful! Look me! Look at the lake!" She flung her arms out, gesturing to the pristine expanse behind her. "Before all I could do was cleanse the water but now I can move all the ugly filth that was always polluting it!"

"What about the shore?" Malcolm pointed at the pile of detritus.

He might as well have been asking about the state of political affairs in the region for all the recognition she showed. "I don't understand; why would I care about the state of the earth? It's not my domain."

Malcolm sighed laboriously, he wasn't getting anywhere, it was like speaking to a whole new person. Although she really was, wasn't she? No longer a little water spirit she'd somehow acquired an achingly feminine form. Again lascivious thoughts surged through his mind but he managed to silence them before his arousal became embarrassingly obvious.

"Never mind, tell me what happened to my magic? How did I go from struggling to do the river trick from yesterday to creating geysers without proper focus?"

Kali adopted a self-satisfied smirk. "That was me."

"What?"

"Before, when I was an impotent blob, our covenant merely linked you to the elements: allowing you to use your own energy to manipulate water. Now that I have power of my own I can channel the power straight into you."

"But why? Why do you have power now?"

"So much complaining," steamed Kali, who actually was steaming as tiny bubbles rose from within her and broke at the top of her head releasing a misty vapor. "Isn't this good? You wanted to get stronger and I wanted a real body so I could..." her brows knitted together as the words fell off her lips.

"So you could...?" echoed Malcolm.

"I... I'm not sure. I wanted to do something I just can't remember." She shook her head quickly, her waterfall hair whipping droplets of water which splashed every which way. "Whatever it's not important. Why don't you use more of your newfound abilities?" Kali smiled in earnest. "I think you'll be so pleased at how strong you are now you'll stop with all these whys."

Malcolm, though irritated she hadn't really answered any of his questions, did want to see how proficient he was now. To go from struggling with basic concepts to mastery of water sounded very attractive. He resolved to start with something easy so he began preparations for something he'd always wanted to do, walk on water. Only when he tried to go through the usual meditation he felt Kali's wet hand grasp his and yank him forward.

When Malcolm opened his eyes he saw he was standing on the crystalline surface of the lake, a scattering of rocks and one very confused fish lay below him. He tested his footing with heavier and heavier steps. Eventually convinced he would fall through he turned to Kali who was still grasping his hand.

"You don't need to focus like that anymore, just make your intentions known and I'll do the rest."

"So I'm not really doing any of this now? That seems like cheating." He replied dubiously.

"Not really, you're still expending energy, it just goes to me." A confused look flashed across her for a brief moment.

"What, so I'm just a battery?"

"No, no." Kali extended placating hands. "Think of me as a tool for your use."

"For my use?" Malcolm choked while shaking free of her grasp, finding the wording to be less than ideal. He looked at Kali's dewy curves that flowed in and out resolving into a painfully arousing hourglass shape. Brief flickers of what he really wanted to use her for dashed through his head before he knew what happened.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, never mind." Malcolm turned away from her and leaned over, his hands on his thighs.

Kali took note of his strange behavior, how his gaze roamed across her body when he thought she wasn't looking and his unwillingness to look her in the eyes when he spoke. She started to feel uneasy, was this new body really upsetting him that much? "Go ahead, try something big." said Kali, desperate to shift his focus to something else.

"Alright, alright." Like before, Malcolm willed a waterspout to form from the lake, this time his gesture was quick and thoughtless instead of slow and measured. The surface of the water exploded skyward and in spite of the terrible din it caused, he heard a surprised yelp coming from Kali. She had her hand covering her mouth, though because it was transparent, he could still see the look of embarrassment on her face.

"Is something wrong?" he asked innocently as he kept the geyser going with a steady application of will.

"I was just surprised," panted Kali, who smiled again. She gazed at the water jet and nodded appreciatively. "Pretty good, right?"

"It's okay," said Malcolm who quickly grew bored with the simple vertical column of water. "But how about this?"

The geyser's cap closed up as the stream of water no longer surged upwards but instead bulged and rippled with internalized currents. Ignoring the natural laws which failed to bind it, the stream twisted and writhed as though it was alive. Knotting and flowing like an incorporeal serpent subservient to the ephemeral whims of its master's consciousness. Engrossed as he was in flexing his magical muscle, Malcolm failed to notice Kali quivering ever so slightly.

There it was again. She had wondered what caused such a shocking sensation moments ago when her covenanter manipulated to water and now she knew. It was Malcolm's mind touching hers and taking control over her abilities. The corners of her mouth turned up in an expression of overwhelming pleasure. Her hands roamed across her transparent body, grabbing, kneading, questing while the roar of rushing water hid her quiet moans. Kali was being used, her mind and power pulled by invisible strings that tugged at her every which way.

And she loved every second of it.

She fell to her knees, as internal currents twisted and bucked within her, appearing, merging, dissolving constantly roiling with a turmoil that consumed Kali's entire being. They seemed to be the most animate near the surface of her breasts and the bottom of her pelvis. Investigating her watery globes with shaking fingers, she gave them an experimental prod. While they did not break the surface tension on their own, the pressure from her digits was enough to interfere with the passage of water beneath, deviating the flow and sending it spiraling through her extremities and carrying pleasurable sensations all the while.