Lakeside Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After paying as much attention to that nipple as I could stand, Justin replaced his mouth with one hand and switched to the other side. He took a moment to kiss my cleavage and nip lightly at the side of my breast before taking as much of it into his mouth as he could. He lavished attention on me, gripping one breast as he explored the other thoroughly.

There was no doubt in my mind that he knew it felt amazing; I couldn't stop myself from moaning and rolling my hips, using his erection to relieve some of the maddening desire between my legs. He groaned, the noise vibrating against my skin and making his mouth all the more enticing.

If I'd left it up to him, he probably would have stayed there forever, my nipple in his mouth and my breasts in his hands as the darkness gave way to sunlight and the solitude of the park disappeared under the feet of joggers along the paths and families at the playground. It likely wouldn't have mattered to Justin one bit that people could see him, the way he was so completely dedicated to worshiping my breasts with his tongue and fingers and lips. And truthfully, it was almost impossible for me to stop him; my body was demanding attention elsewhere, but he felt so good that I almost accepted my inevitable future in a constant state of arousal as he clung to my chest.

However, that place between my legs was very demanding.

I ran my hand through his hair, then gently directed his face upwards. My nipple left his mouth reluctantly, but there was no lack of enthusiasm when his lips met mine again. I cupped his face, a hand on either side of his chin, kissing him hard before moving off his lap.

"What're you doing?" he asked as I knelt on the bench in front of him.

"Taking your pants off," I replied.

"Oh," he said. "Sweet."

I laughed as I felt my way up his legs, relying mostly on touch rather than sight to find the waistband of his jeans. He didn't seem to mind, especially as my hands lingered over the bulge in his pants. I licked my lips and reached for the button of his jeans, undoing it easily before carefully unzipping his fly.

Justin's eyes were on me, I was sure of it, but I didn't look up as I guided his jeans and boxers down, standing only briefly so I could pull them off his legs after he kicked one of his shoes off. As soon as they were, I returned to the bench, kneeling on the hard wood as I nestled between his legs. His breath seemed loud in the quiet park, underscored only by wind in the trees and the occasional croak of a frog, and even that seemed quiet compared to the sound he made when I trailed my fingers along his inner thigh and wrapped them around his cock.

I licked my lips again, finally glancing up at him. I could just barely make out his eyes, which were wide and completely glued to me kneeling in front of him. I held his gaze, I stroked his cock once, twice, and a third time before finally looking away.

His cock was lovely, thick and hard and smooth in my hand. Already, it was leaking precum, and I took my time spreading it along his shaft as I explored every inch of him. Once I was done tracing every ridge and bump along his cock, I slowly leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the base of his shaft.

He inhaled sharply and his cock twitched in my hand; I smiled before licking the same spot, and then slightly lower, and then lower again until I was sweeping my tongue along his balls. His cock twitched again, harder this time, and I was almost surprised when a gentle hand reached down and brushed my hair away from the side of my head.

I stayed there a little longer before making my way back up his shaft, using the tip of my tongue to trace teasing patterns along his cock. He held my hair back lightly, not pulling, not directing or guiding or urging me on, simply keeping it out of my way as I licked his cock.

Once I reached the tip, I licked up the precum that had collected there. I took my time exploring, tasting and teasing and learning what he sounded like when he was beyond turned on and almost ready to beg for more. He didn't, though, and whether it was because he was too strong to beg or thought things were already too good to be true or simply understood that it had been over twenty years since I'd gotten to explore a new cock for the very first time, I didn't know. In any case, it didn't matter, because he let me twirl my tongue around him all I wanted, cleaning up every drop of precum that spilled out. By the time I was ready to take him in my mouth, Justin was panting, and he couldn't quite control the volume of his groan as I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.

"Oh, fuck yes," he breathed.

It was hard to smile with a cock in my mouth, but I glanced up at him hoping he could see the laughter and appreciation in my eyes. Slowly, I took more and more of him into my mouth, and then down my throat, and I didn't stop looking at him until the tip of my nose was pressed into the curls above his cock.

"Oh, fuck yes," he repeated, the words drawn out in a low whine.

The sound of him did things to me. Once upon a time, I'd enjoyed going down on Scott, but it had been a long time since it was something other than a general obligation. He didn't groan in appreciation when I took his cock down my throat. He didn't hold my hair back or whisper about how good my mouth felt or sigh when I cupped his balls gently. Justin did, and every single one of those things spurred me on until his hand was tightening in my hair involuntarily.

He was close; I knew he was close. The way his stomach was moving, the way his body jerked every so often... I was going to make him come, and as much as I wanted to taste him, I wasn't ready for it to be over. I sat back, my hand still wrapped around his shaft as I took him out of my mouth, his cock glistening with saliva in the moonlight as I looked up at him.

"If I let you come now, will you be ready to go again soon?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, more loudly than he probably intended to. "Fuck, Liz, I swear to God I'll be ready to go as soon as I can, I promise, just please... please. Please?

It was almost adorable in a hilarious sort of way, and I smiled before returning his cock to my mouth.

He exhaled loudly, groaning as I resumed the steady pace of shoving his cock down my throat. It didn't take much longer; he was almost at the edge when I'd stopped and was back there in almost no time at all. I felt his thighs twitch again and his hand tighten and he managed to choke out a warning that he was going to come about two seconds before I felt the tell-tale pulses of his cock as he spilled into my mouth.

His breath came in short, high-pitched gasps as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into my mouth. It was almost surprising to me how much he came; I don't think I'd ever been with someone who came as much as Justin did. Not that it was a complaint; I swallowed it all eagerly, enjoying the taste of him and the feel of it in my mouth and the way his cock erupted for me.

Completely for me.

When I felt his muscles unclench and his legs relax, I took him out of my mouth again, pressing a final kiss to the tip of his cock before I looked up. His head was tilted back at first, but he looked down at me and smiled that heavy, post-orgasmic smile as he let go of my hair and brushed it away from my face again.

"That was fucking amazing," he said. "Holy shit."

"Glad you enjoyed," I replied.

He snorted, then surprised me by leaning forward and kissing me heatedly. Without another word, he helped me up from the wooden bench, bringing me on top of the table again and directing me onto my back.

It wasn't the most comfortable place to fool around like we were, but that was the last thing on my mind as he took his hoodie off before kissing me again. He didn't linger long on my lips; after a quick kiss, he moved to my chin, then to my neck, then to my collarbone. He did linger on my breasts, though I couldn't fault him for that, but it wasn't until I writhed beneath him that he stopped playing with my sensitive nipples and resumed his path of kisses on my stomach.

I tensed when he did; MILF or not, my stomach wasn't... well. It wasn't flat or smooth or tight like it had been years ago. Scott probably thought it was one of the ugliest parts of me, and even though I hadn't told Justin that, he seemed to understand it from the way I stiffened beneath him.

"I'll tell you you're beautiful if you want," he murmured, kissing a spot a few inches above my belly button as he put a large hand on either side of my waist. "Or pretty, or gorgeous, or whatever way you want me to describe you. But honestly, Liz, if you left it up to me, the only thing I'd be able to say is that you're hot--" He paused to kiss my stomach. "--as--" Another pause, this one to nuzzle my belly button. "--fuck."

My pussy was dripping. It had been the whole time, of course, but the way he'd spoken as he appreciated the parts of me I couldn't had flooded me with a whole new wave of arousal. He discovered that soon after as he unbuttoned my pants and tugged them down, then peeled my panties away from my mound to discover my completely soaked slit. I propped myself up so I could watch as he dipped his face into my pussy, kissing it lightly before sliding his tongue between my folds.

I tried to stifle my moan but failed spectacularly. Instead, I lay back, pressing one hand to my mouth as I reached down to play with Justin's hair while he licked me. Like everything so far, he was eager about it, lapping enthusiastically at my juices before focusing his attention elsewhere. He took his time discovering the things I liked; he kissed each spot between my legs as he worked to discover where the most sensitive ones were. By the time he moved up to my clit, I was whimpering, doing everything I could not to pull his hair and shove his face against me, my hand physically shaking as I held back.

As soon as he twirled his tongue around my clit, making sure that his tongue stud brushed against it, I failed again.

Justin didn't seem to mind; I was fairly certain he was smiling as I ground myself against his face, whining helplessly as my mind fell to my body and demanded more, and more, and more. One of his hands moved to my thigh, pushing my legs further apart as the other moved to my pussy. He didn't wait before shoving two fingers inside me and I had to bite down on the base of my thumb to keep my shrieks of pleasure from echoing off the trees and lake.

It was only a short while later that I felt him pull away. I loosened my grip, murmuring half an apology as he sat up.

"Don't apologize," he said, and even in the dim light, I could see him grin. "I just promised I'd be ready to fuck you as soon as I could and thought I'd give you the option to switch, if you wanted to."

"Yes," I said immediately.

He didn't need to be told twice. As soon as I agreed, he got to his knees and pulled himself over me. The heat from his body was second only to the heat on his lips, which were still slick with the taste of me. He kissed me hard, skin pressed to skin before he slipped a hand between us and adjusted his cock so it lined up with my pussy.

"You're sure you want to do this?" he asked again.

"Please," I whispered. "Yes, please."

He groaned, and then the tip of his cock was pushing between my pussy lips. I bit my lip, unable to stop myself from raising my hips. The moment his cock breached my entrance, I whimpered, and Justin groaned as he sank into me.

"Oh, God," I whispered.

"Fuck," he grunted. "You feel good. You feel so fucking good, Liz."

He started moving, slowly at first, but neither of us were truly in the mood for slow. It was just enough for my pussy to get used to being stretched around him, for me to relish the feeling of him filling me, and then he began to fuck me.

I clung to him, my nails digging into his back as he plunged inside me again and again and again. His breath was hot against my skin and loud in my ear, panting as our bodies slapped together in the night air. I moaned and he moved his lips to my neck, sucking lightly on the tender skin just above my collarbone.

My body was aching with the need for release. I could barely breathe, could barely think, barely knew what my own name was as Justin moved inside me. That feeling of ascent started and I whimpered, knowing what was coming, knowing how intense it would be, knowing I would fail completely when I came and that half of Minwack Falls would probably hear me screaming out in the night as bliss erupted from me.

"Close," I said, and he moaned.

"Yes, Liz," he whispered. "Come for me. You're so fuckin' sexy. Let me feel you come all over my cock."

I didn't intend to think of Scott at that moment, but I did.

It wasn't Justin's fault. It wasn't anyone's fault. It was the fact that I couldn't remember Scott ever begging me to come and the sudden realization that I couldn't remember if he'd ever called me sexy. It was the fact that I had someone else's cock inside me, that it wasn't the man I'd called my husband, that even though he was leaving me, it was still so recent that no one in the world besides the man currently fucking me even knew about it.

And I don't know what it said about me that I loved that. That after everything Scott had said and done, after fucking at least two other women that I knew of, after lying to me for years and breaking promises he'd never intended to keep, someone else wanted me. Someone else wanted me to come on his cock. Someone else thought I was sexy, and Scott didn't, and that was okay because Scott was going to realize how badly he fucked up and that I didn't need him anymore.

It might take time, but I was going to be okay.

I was going to be better than okay.

My orgasm was more than an eruption. It was more than an explosion. It was like every emotion that had filled me that day, every bit of sadness and anger and pain imploded at once, then burst out of me in a shower of energy that filled the world with an agonizing white light.

That was all in my mind, of course; the world was as dark as it had been as light pulsed through my vision, and when it slowly faded from my eyes, I was half-blind again. Justin was still fucking me, though he was in those moments when it was no longer about me but about him. His pace was unsteady and he was grunting, squeezing my breast as he used me to get closer and closer to his finish. Aftershocks of my orgasm were still rolling through me when those high-pitched gasps started again, and after a few intensely staggered thrusts, he pulled out and gripped his cock, stroking it frantically before I felt hot cum drenching my stomach.

The sound of my heart pounding in my ears slowly began to fade, giving way to the sound of my breath and his, and then to the quiet sounds of the night in the park around us.

"You all right?" Justin asked a few moments later, exhaustion obvious in his voice.

"Very," I said.

I saw the hint of a grin cross his face. "Good. Me too."

"Good."

"I, uh, made a bit of a mess," he said, chuckling awkwardly.

I closed my eyes, laughing softly as I arched my back in a relieving stretch. "It's okay. I'm washable."

My eyes were still closed when he kissed me and I sighed, relaxed and comforted by his presence. I didn't know if Justin would ever know how much he'd done for me that night, but it meant the world.

Before I could tell him, though, the world almost shattered again.

"Who's there?" called a deep, unfamiliar voice.

Startled, we both turned in the direction of it. On the other side of the trees, the white beam of a flashlight was bobbing in the darkness.

My heart stopped.

"Oh no," I whispered.

"Shit," Justin hissed. "Shit. Who the fuck called the cops? You're here!"

It was almost hilarious. I almost laughed. But I was frozen, terrified, certain that the person on the other side of the trees was about to discover me naked on a picnic table with a man who wasn't my husband in Lakeside Park after ten p.m., all of which was very against the bylaws except maybe the part where the man wasn't my husband.

"Liz, come on," Justin said urgently. "Come on, get up, you gotta hide."

"What?" I asked.

He took my arm and practically wrenched me off the table. Our clothes were mostly piled together and he picked up mine, shoving them into my arms. I froze, still shocked, and Justin groaned before grabbing me and physically pushing me towards the trees.

"Hide," he hissed again as he marched me over. "Don't make a sound."

Shocked, I ducked beneath one of the trees and ended up on the ground, trying not to cry out as a stick jabbed into my bare ass. I watched through the branches as Justin rushed back to the table and grabbed his jeans, pulled them on, and then hurled himself on top of the picnic table just as white light flooded the small clearing.

"Evening, Officer!" he said brightly.

"Mr. Higgins," replied the officer, decidedly unimpressed. "You know there isn't a punch card for getting caught in the park after it closes, right?"

"Aw, come on, man," Justin said. "The power's out, I just came out to, you know... enjoy the evening."

There was a long pause.

"Shirtless?" the officer finally asked.

"I got a little warm," Justin said.

"It's the middle of the night."

"It was a hot day."

"Mm-hmm," the officer said, and my heart almost stopped again as the beam of the flashlight moved. "And that?"

Justin's eyes followed the beam of light, as did mine, and my heart stopped again as I saw my bra sitting in the middle of the clearing.

"I dunno," Justin finally said. "It was like that when I got here, probably. It's dark, dude, I couldn't see it."

"Right," the officer said, walking across the clearing and picking up my bra. "So you're sitting in the park shirtless with a woman's bra off to the side insisting you stripped down because it was 'hot' in the middle of the night after a thunderstorm."

"Yeah, sounds like what I said," Justin replied.

"You know, one of these days, I'm gonna take you down to the station for this," the officer said. "I'm a little tired of getting all these calls about people in the park after ten p.m."

Justin snorted. "Tell that to what's-her-face... you know, the one who's always calling about everything. Mrs., uh... Mrs. Roth, right? I dunno, dude, I think she just has it out for me."

The officer laughed. "Great theory, but she wasn't the one who called tonight. I think it was Alice McGrady. Now come on, Justin. Get out of here and go home."

Justin grabbed his hoodie and stood, following as the officer led him out of the clearing. Just before he left completely, he turned towards the spot I was hiding, grinned, and gave me a thumb's up.

Then, he was gone.

For a long time, I sat beneath that willow tree. It was silent, and dark, and I stared at the vague outline of a picnic table across the clearing.

I should have been relieved he covered for me. I should have been scolding myself, saying that I told myself so, that I deserved having Alice McGrady call the cops on me. I should have been silently grateful that I was being given a second chance, that no one had discovered me breaking the town bylaws and the regular laws by fucking a man nearly twenty years younger than me in a public park.

But I wasn't any of those things.

I didn't know what I was.

My mind raced as I tried to figure out why Justin did what he did, why his instinct had been to protect me and hide me and let me walk away with my dignity. I mean, I certainly didn't feel dignified. I was naked and covered in cum from a man who was four years older than my daughter and decidedly not my husband--well, ex-husband--hiding beneath a tree with my clothes bundled in my arms, sans bra which was probably sitting in the front seat of the officer's cruiser by now.