Lamar's Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,678 Followers

"Sounds like you would be better served with a private investigator."

"But I like you Julian." Ann placed her hand on Julian's thigh."And if I'm not mistaken, Since you've found Lamar, you've probably already spoken with him about the money. So I'll tell you what, you help me and you get to keep any money you recover from Lamar."

Just then a petite brunette walked up to Ann. Black hair and green eye's she was quite attractive, exotic actually thought Julian.

"I'm sorry Ann the hair drier broke." The girl had a thick latin accent.

"Julian this is Evona, she will be joining us for dinner. I made reservations at the Blue Door, I hope you don't mind. Just a short walk, next door actually." Ann placed her arm around Evona's waist and drawing her near kissed her on the lips, then glancing over at Julian bit Evona's lower lip for emphasis. "Of course there will be fringe benefits if you decide to help."

"Let's have dinner and I'll think about it Ann. I will say, you certainly know how to make a business deal attractive."

The next morning Julian woke to the smell of coffee and the soft touch of an ocean breeze as Ann opened the sliding glass door to the beach.

"Good morning, I ordered up some coffee and fruit. Julian may i say you exceeded my expectations in every way."

Julian's eye's adjusted to the light, Evona was still asleep and lying next to him. The previous evening had been memorable to say the least. Dinner, drinks, and above all Ann. Julian wasn't sure but he thought he had cum at least four or five times last night. Not since getting out of prison, having served five years, had he fucked like that. The Cuban, Evona was good. Looking Evona's body over, he reconsidered the evaluation, she was very good.

Julian was twenty-nine but had never experienced a night like the one before. Julian's cock was hard from the moment Ann kissed Evona and all through dinner. When they returned to Ann's room the girls began to undress, then things heated up. Evona's olive complexion and deep tan contrasted heavily with Ann's fair complexion. Ann's experience was apparent from the start. Ann and Evona help undress Julian and both were quick to comment on his physical statute as well as his blessed gift as Ann phrased it. Evona was more subtle, "now that's a big cock, I think I'm going to like sucking this black popsicle," she said giggling. Suck it she did and so did Ann. How many times, Julian found it hard to recall.

Certainly the climax of the evening was watching the two girls fuck each other. Julian had seen porn movies, but those movies left him unprepared for the real thing. Julian's mind played the scene over in his mind.

Julian was sitting up in bed as Evona gave him an extraordinary blow job. Stroking his cock with both hands Julian couldn't believe how much of his cock Evona could swallow, the feeling was exquisite. What really made Julian crazy was Ann. Ann was sitting in a large arm chair nude, legs spread wide and rubbing her clit madly as she watched Evona suck his cock. Ann clearly knew what she wanted. As early as that first night Julian realized that he was merely the woman's tool.

Evona stirred and Julian effortlessly pulled her on top of him. Barely awake, Evona reached between her legs's and guide Julian's cock head into position.

Ann stood by the door as Julian's cock penetrated into Evona's hot slit. Julian, she observed, had a healthy appetite for sex. Until last night she thought she would never meet a man as well endowed as Lamar. Julian's cock was deceptive. Julian was a big man and Ann didn't realize how large a cock Julian had until she took his pants off. In one word, incredible. A good ten inches and very thick, thicker than Lamar's.

The couple were fucking harder now. Evona couldn't accept all of Julian's cock, but that certainly didn't stop her from trying. Cum from the previous night oozed out the side of Evona's cunt lips as Julian pounded her pussy.

"Papa you are so good, me negro, que bueno, so fucking good, fuck me baby. I want you to cum with your cock in my pussy."

"Ann felt a momentary pang of jealousy, then reminded herself Evona was just a prostitute. To bad she wasn't an innocent young woman, the key word being innocent. For Ann bright and innocent was even better. Ann had her game too, manipulating others for her sexual gratification was her greatest pleasure.

"Hey can I get in on this."

"Baby, I'm sorry come over here and give me a kiss." Evona purred as Julian helped slid up and down his thick black cock.

Ann dropped her robe and climbed into bed. Licking he finger till it was good and wet she placed her hand on the crack of Evona's ass. Leaning over she kissed Julian and pushed her middle finger deep into Evona's ass. Evona's ass muscles contracted causing her tight cunt muscles to contract on Julian's fat cock.

"Fucking, oh fucking good, mama fuck my ass," Evona screamed as she came.

"Julian too came hard, sending a torrent of cum into Evona's pussy. Ann broke the kiss and admired her handy work, as both lovers collapsed exhausted.

"Baby you fucking good you know that," Evona purred as she rolled off Julian.

"Ann were did you find this girl?"

"I hope she didn't make you too tired, cause now it's my turn to get off. Evona honey I want you to eat my pussy." With that Ann rolled over on top of Evona so that her legs were straddling the lethal Cuban. Ann then edged up so that her clit was poised directly over Evona's mouth. Evona always ready to please flicked her tongue across Ann's protruding clit.

Ann closed her eye's as Evona lapped at her pussy. then as an after thought she said," Julian there's coffee on the table, Evona will have me ready in a few." Closing her eye's again Ann pushed down hard as she came.

Chap 19

Cris waited for the phone to ring. She couldn't believe it Lamar had been right, her husband was heavy into porn and his fantasy involved his wife fucking black men. Had she been persuaded by him to fuck Lamar.

"Hello this is Lamar Dubois."

"Lamar it's Cris you were right, I can't believe it. All those sights Steve has visited, he really does fantasize about me being with you."

"I know, problem is what will he do if he finds out we are actually having an affair. There's no telling what a sick guy like that might do."

"Lamar, Steve would never hurt us."

"You sure about that, you didn't think he was a perv either."

"Lamar I don't know what to think or do."

Lamar could sense Cris's conflicts of emotion and vulnerability. Lamar had grown quite infatuated with Cris and he wanted to make sure that in the future Steve would be out of the picture. Lamar wanted Cris for himself.

"Cris you know how I feel about you and I think you feel the same way about me."

"Oh Lamar, this is so crazy, just two weeks ago I was happily married, and now I just don't know."

Lamar took her response like a slap. Dam he had been so sure that Cris would profess her love for him. Okay thought Lamar , he would have to be more patient.

"Cris I wish I had answers for you, I'm not the one married to Steve though. Look I'm sorry i've got to run business, but if you need some one to talk to later give me a call."

Cris hung up more confused than ever. Cris had come very close to telling Lamar she loved him. The problem was she wasn't sure if that was the way she truly felt. Two weeks ago if some one would have told her she would care for some one other than Steve she would have told them they were insane.

When Steve got home that night he told Cris that he had invited Lamar to the beach for the weekend. Steve said that he told Lamar to bring a date. Cris felt a momentary pang of jealously at the thought of Lamar with someone else, but tried to hide her feelings. Cris told Steve she was disappointed because she had hope to spend some time a lone with him.

"We'll still have time alone Cris."

"Steve it's just getting close to that time of the month, if you know what I mean."

"Period."

"No silly, by my calculations Monday will be the best time to work on having a baby. So are the two days before, so Saturday and Sunday, got it."

"Does that mean you are horny," Steve said as he approached his wife.

Cris's mind raced with thoughts of Lamar. What if she were already pregnant with his child, it was a possibility, though remote. Steve hand's on her waist brought Cris back to reality.

"For you honey always." Cris whispered as their lips touched. Unable to control her curiosity Cris asked,"who is Lamar bringing?"

"He didn't say, how about we start working on that kid right now." Steve knew his wife well, but couldn't determine if she was just curious or jealous. Steve felt his cock harden at the prospect that his wife might actually feel something for Lamar. Steve didn't know if his excitement was spurred by his secret participation in the seduction of his own wife, or just the fact she might fuck another. The reality of the situation for Steve was that he was convincing himself that he wouldn't feel jealous even if his wife was to fuck Lamar, after all he felt it would be as much his doing as Lamar's. In Steve's mind Cris could never love Lamar, it would only be a short lived physical attraction for Cris, one that would only lead to Steve's fulfillment of a long standing fantasy.

Though Cris had showered after Lamar left and washed, still she was hesitant to make love with Steve. Cris realized she was just being paranoid, but she couldn't help it.

"Now, I told you our best chance is for tomorrow or Sunday."

"Then lets just practice." Steve wrapped his arms around Cris and gave her a long deep kiss. Steve could feel Cris's nipples against his chest and imagined it was Lamar who was kissing and fondling Cris.

Perhaps it was the session at noon with Lamar or just that she was nearing her fertile time, in any event Cris soon found herself responding to Steve's advances. Instinctively she reached between his legs and aggressively started to rub Steve's dick. Steve wasted little time at pulling Cris t-shirt over her head.

"Sugar have I told you lately how beautiful you are." Steve stepped back momentarily to get a better look at his woman. Steve never tired of looking at Cris's magnificent body.

Steve lets go to the room."Cris wanted to feel her husbands dick in her slit as her lust mounted. Steve quickly led her by the hand into their bedroom. Husband and wife quickly removed their remaining cloths and jumped in bed. Steve reached between Cris's parted legs and found her slit wet and ready, with little ceremony Steve mounted her. Steve's dick easily slid into Cris's slit and he began a steady pumping rhythm.

Cheek to cheek with her husband Cris was glad Steve wasn't having any problems with his erection, yet she felt as if something were lacking. Cris's mind wandered to the hours before with Lamar, when she could feel every undulation of his black cock every vein and bump. Cris reached around with her hands and pulled Steve's butt against her as hard as she could, thinking that she could help her husband duplicate Lamar's penetration.

Steve felt the urgency in Cris's arm's as she pulled him into her. Steve's dick was hard and the thought of Lamar fucking his wife made him even harder. Steve imagined it was Lamar fucking Cris, that he was Lamar and she was loving it. Both lovers role played with out the others knowledge.

Cris gushed with lubricant which only made Steve's dick slid in and out more easily. Steve was sliding in and out rapidly now and Cris could tell he was getting closer to cuming. Cris wanted to feel the explosive rush of cum she had experienced with Lamar, so she thought to encourage Steve.

"That's right baby fuck me hard, harder. I want you to cum hard baby. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum."

Steve imagined it was Lamar she was talking to with the instantaneous effect of making him cum. Steve plunged his dick into Cris with all his purpose. Steve contracted his butt muscles and stiffened his legs as he was rocked by an intense orgasm. Spurting cum into his wife's vagina, Steve felt as if he had filled Cris's pussy to the brim.

Cris had felt Steve accelerate his pumping motion, a precursor to his cuming. Cris waited for Steve's dick to expand and was surprised when Steve stopped pumping and collapsed exhausted on top of her. Cris then felt Steve's dick slip out of her slit as his hardness subsided.

"God babe that was so good, could you feel how much I came, if that didn't make a baby nothing will. Did you cum?"

"Yes honey you were fantastic," Cris said as persuasively as possible. Cris wasn't about to tell her husband he had failed to bring her off, really it wasn't even close. Now Cris began to wonder if sex with Steve would ever excite her again after Lamar. Cris tried to persuade herself that her feelings for Lamar were nothing more than infatuation, yet it was impossible to deny the fact that Lamar by far was a superior lover. Cris knew the only answer to her problem was abstinence, no more sex with Lamar. Lying next to Steve she vowed to stay away from Lamar.

The next morning Steve and Cris made preparations to go to the beach house when the phone rang and Steve answered. After a brief conversation Steve hung up and informed Cris that he would have to go into the office and take care of a few matters. Steve suggested that Cris pick up lamar and take him to the beach and that he would meet them there later.Cris protested saying she would wait, but Steve would have nothing of it. Steve gave Cris directions to Lamar's home and grabbing his keys left for the office.

Driving over to Lamar's home Cris was frustrated. Cris was trying to be the good wife, but it seemed as if forces beyond her control were directing her life. When lamar got into the car , Cris informed him that Steve had to go to the office. Little did Cris know that lamar was in on the scheme.

Lamar wanted more time alone with Cris and if her dumb ass husband was willing to let him have that time, well he would take it.

"Did Steve say how long he would be at the office?"

"Till late this afternoon."

Cris was wearing shorts and a light cotton blouse over her bikini top. Lamar looked at her well toned legs and his cock started getting hard. Lamar couldn't believe his good fortune. The woman next to him was bright, beautiful, and sexy. Cris was everything he had ever wanted in a woman. What had started out as a game to Lamar, had changed. Lamar Dubois was falling in love.

"Good that will give us some time together." Lamar placed his black hand on Cris tanned thigh.

Cris looked down at Lamar's hand as he squeezed her leg, goosebumps coursed over her skin. "Lamar we need to talk, I mean this is going to far."

"What's going to far sugar, this." Lamar let his finger drift into the opening of Cris shorts, so that his finger was rubbing up against her bikini bottom. Then deftly, Lamar moved the material aside and found her clit. Cris clamped her legs together, but it was to late. Cris reached down with her hand in an effort to move Lamar's.

"Lamar please." Driving made it near impossible for Cris, but she managed to move Lamar's hand.

"Hey what's a matter. You worried about Steve. I told you I'm sure he wants this in his twisted little mind. I bet he wanted me to be alone with you."

"That is so crazy." Lamar was gently rubbing Cris's leg when he leaned over and nuzzled her neck, sending goose bumps down her back.

"You read those stories, it's a white guy thing. One thing for sure I won't share you." Lamar kissed Cris's neck again and brought his hand up to caress her breast.

"Lamar even if I wanted too, I can't, I'm really to close to my time, I might get pregnant."

"Would that be so bad."

"Lamar think about it. The black baby part would be a little hard to explain to Steve. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Dump Steve." There Lamar had said what he had been thinking, now he waited for Cris's answer.

"Lamar I like you a lot, but I'm married to Steve."

For only the second time in his life Lamar felt the sting of rejection. Silent in a search for words, he made his decision.

"Cris stop at the Walgreen's please."

"What do you need?"

"You'll see, just a second okay."

Lamar purchased a package of condom's and some safety pins. Opening the pack of safety pins he proceeded to pierce the center of each condom wrapper with a pin. the cashier a young man noticed.

"Hey buddy, those probably ain't going to work to good now."

"Exactly," said Lamar as he left the remaining safety pins on the counter and walked out. Getting into the car with Cris he flashed the condoms.

"No excuses now, right." Lamar pocketed the condoms and returned to stroking and kissing Cris. Cris could feel the moisture building between her legs. Spreading her legs to allow Lamar better access she contemplated why she found the man so dam irresistible.

Chap 20

Steve moved the duck aside giving him a clear view of the bedroom through the vent. He had done the same thing in the living room and was now settling in to wait. Steve hadn't realized how warm it could get in the attic, but what the hell he thought it was worth it. Now all he had to do was wait.

An hour later Steve heard the car door and stationed himself by the vent in the living room. When Cris and Lamar walked in Cris immediately checked the answering machine. Steve had left a message that he would be at least 4 more hours. Cris was in the process of clearing the machine when Lamar walked up behind her. Placing his hand on her waist he pulled her ass into his crouch and kissed her neck and ears.

"Lamar just cause you bought those things doesn't mean anything is going to happen."

Lamar ignored Cris's protests and let his hands move up to cup her breast's. Steve watching from above instantly went hard. Steve wiped the sweat off his forehead and began unbuttoning his pants.

"Listen mister I mean it, we can't do this." Cris had good intentions but Lamar was rolling her fat nipples between his fingers causing ripples of pleasure to course through her body. Lamar continued to aggressively pinch and pull on Cris's nipples. Pulling Cris even closer he brought his hand up to her face and turned her head so he could kiss her.

"Lamar wait," but Cris couldn't finish the sentence. Lamar's tongue entered her mouth and mixed with hers. Sucking her tongue into his mouth Cris felt herself giving into to her lust for the man. Lamar's other hand disappeared under her blouse and slipped her top of her breast so that he could fondle her naked breast. Soon Cris began rationalizing that protected sex with Lamar just one more time would be harmless. God she was excited and just like that she made her decision, she would fuck him.

Cris's chest began heaving as Lamar continued his ravishment, no doubt Lamar was making Cris very excited. Steve couldn't believe it, Cris had tried to resist but now it seemed as if Lamar might actually succeed in seducing his wife. Steve pulled down his pants past his knee's to gain better access to his throbbing prick. Steve was trembling with excitement as he watched Lamar remove his wife's shorts, Steve had to purposely slow down the stroking of his dick to keep from coming.

Gazing down at Cris's naked body Lamar found himself in rapture. When had he fallen for this woman, when had he fallen in love. Now it seemed as if Lamar's only goal was to please Cris in ways she had never experienced. Lamar kissed his way down to her tit's and took the nipple of her right breast into his mouth sucking gently at first, then hard. Lamar bit her nipple playfully and then moved to her left tit. Cris's nipples had grown thicker and harder and Lamar found her pussy seriously wet.

Cris was now turning to aggressor. For Cris there was no more denying her feelings for Lamar. Cris fumbled with Lamar's shorts spastically as she tried to help him out of them.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,678 Followers