Lambs of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my fault." Amber said, staring off into the twilight coming from the far windows.

"What? Mom?"

"It's my fault you are hurting Andrew." Amber stood up suddenly, almost as if she were to bolt from the table in shame.

"Without your father you are missing things, things I didn't know how or didn't think to give." A tear welled up in her eye, but a quick breath stifled it.

"No, Mom, it's not your fault You've been amazing to both me and Abigail..."

"But I could do more... and I will do more." She looked her son dead in the eye, a look so serious that he knew she meant to do something drastic in a way that only Amber Lamb could.

Andrew sat silently, looking up at his mother, who loomed over him Her face was redder than it had ever been. Andrew's heart pounded with anticipation; he knew his mother was about to take an extreme measure.

"You put girls on a pedestal... that's why you can't talk to them." She blurted out in one breath, hands nervously writhing at her sides.

"So.. I think you need to learn they aren't like that. You need more exposure, to be so used to everything about women that they are second nature to talk to." Her hands moved the straps of her apron off her shoulder.

Andrew was not following her line of thinking - not until she grabbed the bottom of her stained pink tank, too, and lifted it over her chest and head. His mouth fell open as his mother's black, padded bra was exposed to him. Inside of it, her large breasts hung above a pleasantly flat tummy. The wear and tear of motherhood and time had nothing on her.

"As your mother, it's my duty to provide you with that exposure."

Andrew had been stunned into silence; the unclipping of his mother's bra sounded like a pin drop in an empty room. The dark fabric, released of its burden, fell to the ground beneath his mother's chair, letting loose her large tits. They bounced to a stop just above his face. If they sagged at all, it was hardly noticeable. Their dark pink areolas were capped by plump nipples.

Amber slipped the apron off her body and let her girls hang loose before her son. Her breathing was heavy and erratic as her boy leered at her bosom with hunger. Daring to sit back down she made no effort to cover herself, simply picking up her fork and taking and breathy bite.

"So eat your dinner, and learn to be around it, then maybe.. you won't be afraid of it." Amber's confidence in her plan was as shaky as her voice.. Andrew tried his best to look elsewhere, but with little success.

Amber kept eating. Andrew kept blushing, stealing glances at his mother over and over. Every once in a while she would look over to him shyly, eyes sheepishly meeting as the tension rose. When they could stand to look at each other for more than a fraction of a second, Amber could see something in her son's eyes that she had never seen before. It was obvious to her that he was seeing a woman's breasts in person for the first time. His lascivious glances made her body quake with anxiousness and excitement.

The dining room was silent aside from the occasional clank of silverware on a plate. Amber shifted in her seat from time to time as she struggled with the possibility that she enjoyed this sort of exposure to her son.

"So... how long is Abigail gone?" Andrew quickly stared down at his food, taking quick, successive bites of mushroom and pasta.

"For a few days..." Amber let the fork linger at her lips while looking the timid boy over.

"Eat more food sweetie, you need to grow those muscles." She leaned over, pinching his blushing cheek. Andrew nearly jumped out of his skin at her touch, his eyes downturned even harder now as he fought to not look at his mother's nakedness.

"I'm kind of not that hungry anymore..." He sat his fork down, eyes turning slightly to steal a glance at her nipples as she sat straight up in her chair.

Amber grappled with her conscious. Did she feel no shame in this? Did he not understand shame by enjoying the sight?

"You've never seen a woman's breasts in real life before... have you?"

"No... nothing aside from the internet..."

"Oh..." She grabbed her knockers, holding them up a bit as she self-consciously wondered if they showed their age. "I bet mine aren't as perky as those internet girls.'" She let them fall with a bounce, playfully frowning.

Andrew's eyes were fixated on them, staring at their weightiness.

"It's okay though, I understand if they are not that great. But-"

"No! They are! Great... that is." Andrew's sharp retort faded into a mumble as he looked his mother in her eyes.

Amber meeped with a hard red blush as they navigated this moment together. It was powerful and terrifying for both of them. Mother and son were drawing out of each other an intense feeling at their very cores.

"Well... I'm glad they are for you then." She looked down and grasped them, kneading them some as her son drooled.

Neither one of them was eating anymore. Their plates were still full of food, but their appetites had changed. They were satisfied, at least with respect to dinner, but there was a forbidden desert on the table that neither wanted to admit.

"Let's clean up, then maybe we can sit in the living room?" Amber stood from her chair, breasts freely bouncing around. They made Andrew dizzy. The dutiful mother leaned over to grab her son's plate to dispose of it, briefly bringing her breast in contact with his forehead while doing so. Amber struggled with the fact that she'd done it on purpose. Towards what purpose, however, she was not sure.

Andrew simply sat, his mouth slightly agape, watching his mother cross the room topless. His attention keen when she bent over and let her large breasts dangle, or stood up quickly, which made them bounce around. Before long, she returned to him, reaching out her hand to him.

"Come on, sweetie, it's been a long day for you." They both felt a surge of electricity when his hand met hers. She led him to the living room, where they both awkwardly sat on the same couch. Andrew tried to keep some space between them, but Amber was committed to pushing her son's boundaries, and so she sat closer to him on the couch - close enough that their thighs would occasionally touch.

"Here... why don't you play your shooty shooty game while I read?" She gave him the white controller of his Game Station 5, smiling as he struggled to grab it while still fixated on her toplessness.

"Sweetie..." Amber cupped his cheek in her hand, meeting his trepidation with a wide, reassuring smile.

"You don't have to be ashamed to look." Her mind was warming up to the idea of - if not outright enjoying - her son's lascivious gazes.

"My body is yours. That's my job as a mom."

Andrew simply nodded, taking a long look at her pink mountain temples before half-turning his attention to the screen in front of him. He released a deep sigh as he melted into the couch next to his breasty mother, his head falling back into the cushion so that he could catch a glimpse of her tits out of the corner of his eye.

Amber herself sat up straight, giving him what he wanted, holding the book low so the profile of her large tit was in full view. He began to scroll through his game, the beeps and swishes of the selections he made somewhat distracting to her reading, but not much more than her being half naked already was.

"So what else did you do today, besides failing to talk to a girl?" She turned her upper half to him. His eyes immediately became so fixated on her breasts that he hardly noticed when he spawned into game and was killed almost immediately.

"Hun, you better pay attention before you get killed again." Amber shifted in her seat, a warmth building inside her as she reveled in his glances.

"Oh... sure." He shook his head, his expression still pensive and unsure.

"Well, just getting ready for midterms. Lots of my classes had study hours." He shrugged, finally focusing on his game. He guided his character around the map, firing its gun occasionally. Even Amber, who knew nothing about the game, could see he was not doing well. He was still too distracted by his mother's bosom.

"Are you doing okay in your classes?" Amber took full advantage of the fact he was talking to her; in fact, it was the most they'd conversed in quite some time. His string of failures out in the world had rendered him sullen and withdrawn.

"Yeah, fine..." he pushed his head back harder into the cushion, hands clutching the controller tightly. The tension between them was returning to normal levels, all until he took another look at her breasts.

"I'll study some more later, Mom... it will be fine." His tone so genuine, even conceding to studying. She wondered if maybe she needed to take her top off around him more often.

The rumbles and blasts of her son's game distracted her more and more until she was really only feigning reading her book. Her own eyes were sneaking peeks at him: his scruffy hair that she always nagged him to comb; his lanky form that she constantly begged to eat more; and his strong jaw, similar to his father's, which she remembered all too well. Of course she never recalled sitting next to her late husband topless for this long. He would have made a move.

Not Andrew, though. He only timidly looked at his mother's nakedness every so often, shifting in his seat as a bulge grew in his pants. Amber almost squealed thinking about how her son was a grown man, wondering what his cock looked like. She didn't want to push herself on him, though - only give him what he wanted. Taking her eyes off the front of his pants, she tried to read a few words, but suddenly, an outburst in the game caught her attention.

"Fucking bullshit twat." A muffled, overly-processed voice came from her TV speakers. Amber looked at Andrew, puzzled. She received only a nervous shrug from him in response.

"Some people don't take losing well in this game..." Andrew said, excusing the strange behavior.

Amber accepted that fact, though she found it strange. The point was further driven home by yet another outburst.

"I fucked your mom last night! Fucking virgin."

Amber's spine shivered at the very idea of it, Her nipples tensed and her core warmed up.

"I guess he really doesn't take losing well. Funny he wanted to bring me into this." She playfully nudged him, bare shoulder rubbing against his shirt.

"Guys say things online I guess." Andrew blushed hard. All he could focus on was his mother's DD tit bouncing as she brushed against him. He found himself wondering how far they bounced when she was getting fucked.

He stiffly shook his head.

"Well, don't listen to idiots like that. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin." Amber stared at her son, wondering what his response would be.

His face grew redder and redder. Amber could tell he was terribly embarrassed.

"Yea... I guess." He scratched his nose as he waited in the next game's lobby.

"You have to learn how to talk to women if you ever want to change that." She turned her whole body towards him, her head laying on the couch cushion near to his as her brown hair flowed over the side of the couch.

"Why don't you practice again?"

"Mom..." The warmth of her skin near his arm was intoxicating to him.

"Come on, I'm just a girl from your college, topless and interested in talking to you."

"Ugh... well. Hi, I am Andrew." He gave off a more annoyed tone than anything, but it was more confident than before, so Amber beamed.

"Ohhh sorry to bug you Annndrew." Amber dug in overenthusiastically to her role, playfully teasing at his reluctance. "I'm Amber. Tell me about yourself."

The next round started, but Andrew didn't spawn in. A part of him was drawn to the scenario his mother was presenting to him: a sexy, topless girl who was genuinely interested in him. Her pretending seemed so real to him, just like her toplessness clearly was.

"Well I go to Camelot Community College... I play video games."

"Oh! No way! So do I!" Amber poked her own breast, letting Andrew watch as she began to breathe heavier. The scenario excited her, too, reminding her of the day when she, a young, single girl, had had a sudden encounter with her future husband.

"Where do you live?" She sat up, bringing herself closer, her tits eye level with Andrew.

"With... my... mom..." he sounded shaky once more, eyes fixated on the sacks before him.

Amber playfully flicked Andrew on the nose.

"Don't tell a girl that. Not until you have to."

"Yeah.. I guess not..." His own breathing was heavy as he leered at his mother's breasts.

"Sweetie, would it help if you... touched them?" She arched her back so they were pushed forward.

"Mom?!" His eyes widened. He sat up and pulled himself back instinctively.

"Exactly... 'Mom.' It's my duty to give you all the experience you need to make it in the big world. But obviously all this time I missed.... or was unable to give you what you needed to build relationships with women..."

Andrew heard a tinge of guilt in her tone.

"Mom... don't say that. You have always been an amazing mom, even more so after dad..." He looked at her eyes now instead of her breasts, her handsome man so grown and mature as he reassured her.

"Everything you do is for me and Abby... you push yourself too much."

Amber felt a tear in her eye that she held back, keeping her chest puffed out.

"My brave boy... you have been through so much since your dad left us..." her hand cupped his cheek before trailing down to grab his hand.

"You put on a brave face, but I know it's hard. The expectations of grandma and grandpa and even college. So that's why I work to give everything for you... give it my all."

Tugging his fingers, she slowly, through little resistance on his part, brought his hand to her ample chest and laid it firmly atop, grabbing it from behind to ensure he could not remove it.

"So do Momma a favor, take what she is giving you now. It's not as much as you deserve, but it means the world to me to give." She rubbed his hand, moving it so that her breast was kneaded by it, nipple tickling her son's palm.

Despite the rumblings of explosions and shooting from the video game, the two faded into their own world for a moment. Andrew accepted the sexualization of his mother's breast as he squeezed it. His eyes were full of wonder as she drew in a sharp, yet grateful, breath. His other hand eagerly joined the groping chorus, its thumb flicking at her nipple as she bit her lip and smiled at him.

"Is this ok?" Andrew pressed his hand firmly into the tit. It was too much for him to grab in one handful, but that made it feel even more amazing.

"Are you enjoying it?" Her tone was soft and loving.

The young man could only nod.

"Then of course it is okay." Amber threw back her head as she savored his touch. It felt even better than when Andrew had innocently touched her prior to dinner. His grasp was hungry, lustful, and charmingly innocent. He didn't try to impress her with how he twisted her nipple or groped her. He simply lived in the moment of touching her.

The light of day had faded from the window. Only the TV, and a distant light from elsewhere in the house, illuminated their tender moment. Amber noticed a large "GAME OVER" on the screen, but Andrew did not seem to care. He was entirely focused on groping his mother's perky breasts.

His hands began exploring lower. He felt her wide hips and flat stomach with his hands, holding on to them firmly as he grabbed her body in various places.

"You're curious." Amber scratched her son's head gently as he explored her upper half.

"I've never seen a woman... no, I've never touched a woman like this."

"I wish I could be younger for you - prettier, firmer."

"No... you're way hotter than most of the girls at my college...." he plainly said.

Flattered, but also partially curious, she laughed.

"Most?!"

"Um uh...." Andrew's guilty eyes looked up at her.

"I'm just teasing sweetie. I understand." A small moan encouraged him as he softly rubbed her breast around.

"Is this how I do it?" He looked up at her.

Amber put her arms around his neck, smiling.

"There is no way to do it. That will come later. For now this is about you... and you can do anything."

"Anything?..." Andrew seemed lost on that word, his breath leaving him as the flickering light of the TV played across his mother's skin.

Disruptively, the raspy voice in the game returned, this time with a bit more gloat.

"Get wrecked noob! Fucking three-oh K-D ratio. Fucking virgin." The lobby filled with similar chatter, berating the virgins of the first-person-shooter world, and claiming to have done every unspeakable thing to all of their mothers.

Andrew was happy to ignore it, focusing on his mother's nipple for a time. But Amber was having none of it. She leaned over to grab the headset that lay across the coffee table. She looked at her son with a devious smile, seeing horror on his face as he wondered what she was about to do.

"Hey jerk, this is the noob's mom, he isn't going to be a virgin for much longer!" She proudly yelled into the mic, laughing the whole time.

"Ayyo wha-" The response to such a suggestive statement was dumbfounded, but Amber cut it off with a flip of the switch.

"What... Mom?" The boy's heart was beating through his chest as his mother rose from her seat.

"When I said my body was for you hun, I meant it.... it's time for you to become a man." Amber slid her cotton shorts over her plump ass, then kicked them across the room. Her plain white panties hugged her hips.

"I'll leave it up to you sweetie." She sat back down on the couch, laying her head on a pillow opposite Andrew as she brought her feet to his shoulders. The outline of her slit was barely visible to him in the shadows as her legs wrapped around him.

"It's up to you how far you want to go with Momma." She put her arms behind her head, waiting, and hoping Andrew would take the plunge.

There was a long, silent moment in the Lamb living room. It was just the two of them, alone on a week night, spiraling down into a sexual pit as a son thought to defile his own mother. He stared at her naked body, wondering what lay between her motherly thighs underneath her unassuming panties.

"You are amazing, Mom," were his shaky words as he brought his hands along her thighs and to her hips. He palmed her stomach for a moment, and even leaned over to grope her breast again. He was stalling, but eventually, he decided to remove his mother's panties. His anxiety was evident as he nervously plucked at the fabric.

"Don't think about it. This is for you to enjoy." Amber Lamb was also shaking. Her son was slowly pulling her panties away from her; she helped him slide them off of her legs.

Andrew held them up in front of his eyes to see them, disbelief written all over his face. He was so turned on by the sight of his mother's underwear, but, knowing what now lay bare to him, he tossed them across the room, almost as if to deny his mother them if she were to change her mind.

There between her legs was a place he never thought he would visit. Shining in the reflection of the light was a set of plump lips - not entirely neat, but sexy nonetheless for a mother of her age. It was crowned in a bush of hair; clearly Amber had not been expecting such an encounter with a man so soon. As she'd gone farther and farther with Andrew, though, she'd decided that she couldn't imagine dedicating her body to any man but the one to whom she dedicated her whole life.

Timidly, Andrew reached out his hand, his fingers grazing the wetness of her slit. It was all so surreal, Amber's arousal peaked as her son touched her in ways she'd never dreamed of, and that no one would understand. It all made sense to her, though. He pushed back her lips some; a small whimper from Amber praised the maneuver, and so he continued to explore her pink labia.