Lame Line Cook to Hot Hostess

Story Info
Guy transformed from line cook to hot little hostess.
7.3k words
4.72
12.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

I started working at this very swanky restaurant attached to a four star hotel about six months ago. In that time I moved up from bus boy / dishwasher to prep cook then to line cook. Each advancement earned me higher pay and more respect from the owner Miss Banks.

As a line cook I had alot more responsibilities while working side by side with other cooks at the direction of the chef. I didn't mind the work, it was the ridicule from the other cooks and the chef that made the job much harder.

Being much shorter then the whole lot of them made for plenty of jokes. Between the short jokes, the weak jokes, and teasing about my long red hair I was frustrated and Miss Banks took note of that. I still tried my best concerned that she would demote me back to prep work.

About a month into working there, Miss Banks called me into her office. My imagination got the better of me as I stood in the doorway of her office visibly shaking. With some comfort in her voice she told me to relax, close the door, and have a seat.

She started with some accolades regarding my work ethic then mentioned how she noticed I wasn't quite fitting in with the rest of the cooking staff. She mentioned that she was short front house staff being that her hostess quit. She proceeded to inform me that the hostess position paid better then my current title but there was a catch.

Puzzled I looked at Miss Banks and asked the question that would change my life. After hearing me ask what the catch was she smiled and informed me that her policy is that the entire front house staff must be ladies. She explained that a lot of our clients are powerful female executives that prefer to be free from the stare or horrible pick up lines of men as they enjoy fine dining.

With my head low I assured her I would continue to do my best in the kitchen if she would approve. Miss Banks rose from her chair and walked over to me. She took my hair net off and let my hair down. After some preening she told me I would make a great hostess. As I stumbled for words she reached into a closet and produced a hostess uniform. It consisted of a white short sleeve shirt, a burgundy vest, and a short black skirt.

As she handed me the outfit, she claimed it should be a perfect fit. A lot went through my mind in those few moments while taking possession of my new uniform. This would be a large raise in pay and would be a lot cleaner job. It would get me far away from the intimidating kitchen staff and out of the hot kitchen.

I stood and looked at the neatly hung uniform against my body. Miss Banks looked on with approval and pointed to her private restroom. I stampered into the bathroom and closed the door. After a brief learning moment I got use to the buttons on the shirt and vest being reversed. The short black polyester skirt was easy. With it's elastic waste band it was a simple pull up and into place garment.

After exiting the washroom I stood in font of Miss Banks. She laughed as she commented about the work boots and then the baggy underwear ruining the skirts lines. She assured me that we could work out the few kinks and have me looking cute in no time.

Shorty after a search of her desk drawer and the closet she handed me a brand new pair of black nylons and a pair of ladies flat dress shoes in black. This time she accompanied me to the restroom. With the skirt and my underwear removed she instructed me on how to carefully put my pantyhose on. After tucking my penis between my legs per Miss Banks, I finished smoothing the silky material around my waist, stepped into the skirt, and lifted it up into place.

Acknowledging that I looked much better Miss Banks instructed me to have a seat on the small stool in font of her vanity. She quickly got to work on my hair utilizing several brushes, a curling iron, and various hair care products. I was amazed at the volume and curls she was able to give my long red hair. Within minutes she had my hair framing my face with curls of red strands and the rest bouncing off my shoulders.

She mentioned how jealous she was of my natural hair color and how wonderful it would compliment my make-up. She assured me that she would explain every product, it's purpose, and how to apply it as she got to work. It was hard keeping track of all the powders, liquids, brushes, and applicators.

After about ten minutes or so she stood behind me and we both had a chance to look in the mirror. I was a 22 year old man but was looking at an 18 maybe 20 year old girl in the mirror. Miss Banks smiled ar her work and told me I was stunning. I couldn't agree more as I moved my head about taking in the view of my transformation.

As I slipped on the shoes Miss Banks grabbed her phone. The shoes were a little big but I managed to walk around a bit as she snapped off a few pictures. She instructed me on some mannerisms including how to walk and properly cross my legs as I sat.

She had me stay in her office until after we closed and all the other staff had went home. When I stepped out of her office I felt like I was stepping into the world for the first time. Everything felt different from the kitchen tile floor underneath my petite shoes, the constant breeze on my nylon covered legs, to the way my hair bounced as I continued to practice my walk.

I followed Miss Banks to the hostess station as she gave me a tour of the front of the restaurant. She beamed with pride as I explored my new world with wide eyes. We spent the next few hours training me on the phone, the computer, and greeting imaginary guests. I was suprised how fast I caught on and how natural it felt.

Miss Banks mentioned that I should have a name with class to match the high end image of her restaurant. She pondered for a bit before coming up with Bianca. We practiced a few more phone calls making sure I answered in a feminine voice and with my new name.

When she was satisfied with my appearance, movement, and knowledge she excused me for the night. I asked if it was okay that I wear the uniform home to keep practicing. She was more then happy to hear my request and nodded. She went to her office and within a few minutes returned with a bag full of makeup, brushes, and products. Another bag contained my discarded male clothing from her restroom. She mentioned that she hopes I'll have more need of one of the bags over the other as she walked me out.

The outside world felt different as well. I was almost scared as I heard Miss Banks turn the lock on the door. The night breeze caused shivers as it danced across my nylon covered legs and up my skirt. My car even felt bigger as I slid into the leather drivers seat. It felt odd having to adjust my own seat in order to drive.

I have to admit that I liked driving in a skirt. The way my black pantyhose rubbed against the leather seat and my short skirt rose further up while using the gas or brake was rather intoxicating. Before I was home I had a full hard on pointing towards my ass.

My apartment had the similar new world feeling that the day has presented. From the sounds of my flats against the hardwood floors to the way the couch felt as I practiced my sitting. I noticed my cock was hard again from all the rubbing against the sheer pantyhose. I freed it from it's tucked position but kept it refrained by the black nylons as I made my way to the bathroom.

By the time I removed the vest, shirt, and skirt I was oozing precum into my nylons. I barely touched my throbbing member when an intense orgasm came over me. I shot the largest load of cum in my life directly into the sheer material until it was difficult to stand. Steadying myself with the counter I looked in the mirror at the massive glistening cum patch that surrounded my cock head. I pumped my cock into the cum soaked nylons only twice more before experiencing another body rocking, head tilting orgasm. I stumbled to the tile floor and laid there in a heap while I gathered myself together.

After I carefully removing my pantyhose and put them in a sink full of soapy water to soak I ran a hot shower. When I was in the shower I looked at my hairy legs and instinctively switched the water to fill the tub and grabbed my razor. In no time I had my legs hair free and then proceeded to remove what little chest hair I had as well. Happy with my freshly shaved body I washed my nylons and hung them to dry. I crawled under my comforter naked and fell fast asleep.

The next morning I continued practicing my feminine walk, sitting, and voice as I made coffee and a lite breakfast. This hostess position felt like fun rather then a higher paying employment opportunity. I wanted to show Miss Banks my commitment to her and that the faith she had in me was not misplaced.

I fixed my hair almost as good as Miss Banks did the night before but my makeup took forever to get right. After several YouTube tutorials I was able to pull together a nice look. It was difficult to narrow down, but for some reason the gals in the videos were much more together and compete in their looks. After watching the same makeup video several times it hit me. Her pink stoned earrings completed her look. I loved how they sparkled between her gorgeous blonde hair and her perfectly made up face. The pink stones tied in with her pink lip gloss.

With that I got my hostess uniform on and headed straight to Clare's in the mall. I have to admit I was worried about others staring at me or saying mean things but none of that occurred as I entered the store.

The sales lady was helpful and assisted me in picking out a few pairs of earrings. We were looking over four pairs we had layed out on the counter when she asked me when I started crossdressing. Feeling ashamed I was at a loss for words. She assured me that I was very passable but need a few more finishing touches.

Amy and I talked like two best friends who haven't seen each other in a long time. She double pierced both of my ears. Each ear had a small ruby stone stud and a large gold hoop. By the time we were done shopping I managed to have a rather extensive collection of earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. Amy hooked me up with her employee discount.

Amy said I should go see her friend Maggie at the nail shop and get a set of acrylic nails. Before I could ponder the thought of nails she was on the phone with Maggie. I heard he say that I was a very passable crossdresser and begged for a quick squeeze in sense I didn't have an appointment. She hung up then jumped up and down as she informed me that Mags was excited to meet me and could get me in right away. We exchanged phone numbers as she rushed me out of her store and in the direction of the nail salon.

Maggie was standing out front and smiled as I approached. She introduced herself as I told her my name was Bianca. She told me that I have a lovely name and that I would have to tell her how I got it as she ushered me into a chair.

As I spun the tail of Bianca, Maggie worked her magic. We got along great as she in turn told me about her friendship with Amy and life at the mall. Before long she exclaimed she was finished as we both staired at my long nails that matched the rubies in my ears. She explained care tips and the need for fill ins as she rung me up. We hugged and exchanged numbers before I returned to Amy as promised to show off Maggie's work.

Amy agreed that between the new nails and pierced ears I was ready for my first night in the job. I looked at the time in my phone and went into full panic mode. I wasn't late but would have to leave the mall and go straight to work. Amy gave me another once over then a thumbs up of approval as she reminded me to call her tonight and tell her how the shift went.

I managed to arrive at work a few minutes early. After a quick touch up of my makeup I walked into what I was hoping to be a great shift, a fresh start to a career, and maybe an all new me. When I approached the large matching front doors a gentleman opened one for me and motioned for me to enter. I took that as a sign as I smiled and thanked him in my best feminine voice.

Miss Banks was there at the hostess stand greeting customers. She gave a look of approval my way as she resumed the task of seating two very well dressed ladies. When she returned she mentioned how impressed she was with my initiative and how she knew she had the right gurl for the job.

I dove right into my responsibilities just as we practiced. Between greeting the customers at the door, taking reservations over the phone and settling the bills for the waitresses I was very busy. During a small break in the action I was able to sit on the small stool at the hostess station. With my legs properly crossed I was letting my shoes slip off my nylon covered feet a little as I sipped on a diet Coke.

An older gentleman came up to me and whispered in my ear how he loved watching me dangle my shoes off my black pantyhose covered feet. He put his hand on my shoulder and slowly slid it down my arm until his hand meet mine. I felt him hand me something as he smiled and pointed at the obvious bulge in his dress pants.

By the time I looked up from the folded bill in my hand I noticed him assisting his wife with her coat. He gave her a pat on the ass as he winked at me before getting the door for her. Puzzled I returned to the task of unfolding the cash and to my suprise it was a fifty dollar bill.

Miss Banks happened to see the encounter and beamed with pride. She assured me that if I kept improving my image and honed in my feminine skills that the tips would keep flowing. By the end of the night I made myself three hundred dollars in tips.

Amy couldn't wait to hear all about my day when she answered the phone within half a ring. When I told her about the fifty dollar tip she said legs, tits, and ass will get it everytime. After her comment I sadly looked down at my flat chest and asked Amy what a set of breasts felt like. She informed me that with the perfect shirt or low cut dress a set of tits demand attention and open lots of doors, both literally and figuratively.

My new bestie then proceeded to inform me about the world of fake breasts or glue on breast forms as they are properly called. We made a plan to meet up the next day and shop for some and of course new clothes.

When I pulled up that morning Amy was already there and waiting. When I stepped out of my car wearing boys jeans, a sweatshirt, and tennis shoes she busted out in laughter. I laughed with her knowing how ridiculous I looke as I shrugged my shoulders. We diverted from the hunt for breast forms to clothes first.

I paid for breakfast as Amy explained everything about womens attire. It took two coffee refills for her to cover all the bases. By the time we were ready for a long day of shopping I was well rehearsed in bras, panties, and nylons. Along with dress styles, skirts, and heels.

Victory Secret was our first stop. Amy proudly took charge as we scrolled through racks of undergarments and lingerie. We quickly made friends with Kelly who was assisting us. Kelly and Amy just kept adding more and more items to the growing mound on the rear counter behind the register.

Amy said she couldn't stand seeing me in my ugly male clothes any longer as she ushered me to the changing room. With Kelly in tow carrying multiple items in each hand I slipped into a changing room stall. Per instructed I shed my clothes and hung them on the door. First item passed to me was a silky french cut pair of pink panties. They felt amazing as I tucked my penis back and ran my hand over my own ass. Kelly mentioned that I should always wear panties and bras in sets of color that contrast my outfit as she hung a pink front clasp lacey bra over the door.

With the flimsy bra in place the girls busted into the stall. Outfit after outfit were held against me as a keep and pass pile were created on the floor by my feet. I was so light headed trying on so many silky sheer items I thought I was going to faint or spontaneously cum. Kelly snapped her fingers as she ran to the back of the store returning with a small box. Inside was a beautiful pair of "C" size breasts along with a tube of glue. The glue set quickly and my new breasts felt amazing.

The girls were fantastic and before long we had a solid foundation to an undergarment wardrobe. Finally the girls stepped out leaving me a new outfit for the day. Amy grabbed my jeans and sweatshirt as Kelly showed her where to throw them away.

The brand new black spandex pants sent shivers up my freshly shaved legs as they slid over my satin panties. I quickly put on the short sleeve tee along with ankle high white socks before stepping out of the stall and stood in front of the triple mirrors by the changing room doorway.

Kelly tells me that the spandex pants are designed to lift my rear and tone my legs as I stair at the cute red head girl in the mirror. Amy clapped with approval as she returned my Converse tennis shoes back to me. She reminds me not to get too attached to them sense the shoe store was still on the to do list. At least they picked a comfortable outfit to continue our shopping spree. I smiled at my new curvey self as I stepped down from the platform in front of the mirrors and proceeded to join the ladies at the register. Kelly has me open a new credit card that saves me twenty percent as Amy assured me that my pay and tips will more then cover todays expenses.

Shorty after the purchase of a new purse and some lip gloss we took a breather. We enjoyed a fruit smoothie as we plotted our next stop and looked over our booty. We agreed on the shoe section of a major retailer and spent the next two hours there. By the time we left I had on a new pair of white Sketchers with pink accents as I carried bags containing several pairs of heels and boots.

Amy promised a night of wine and high heel walking lessons as we moved through the store to the misses fashion section. It was getting late so we picked out four outfits under the agreement of a future shopping day to continue to build my wardrobe.

It took two trips to both cars to unload the days hall into my apartment. We played dress up, drank wine, and pranced around in heels all night. I crashed on the couch and dreamt of being the new me and wearing my new clothes as my new best friend slept in my bed.

I woke to the smell of coffee and the sound of Amy moving about. I was impressed that my breasts were still firmly attached as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. She handed me a cup of coffee as she tossed another full trash bag into the pile by the door. I took two sips before asking about all the trash. She smiled and said she was working hours on a suprise for me and insisted I go take a shower then meet her in my room.

I took my makeup, breasts, and new outfit off. Some how I felt incomplete as I placed the breast forms in their holder and put my panties in the hamper. The hot water felt great on my sore legs from the night of learning to walk in heels. I enjoyed it cascading down my head that also was sore but suspect the wine was the culprit there.

With a towel wrapped around my waist I meet Amy in my bedroom. She giggled as she fixed my towel from around my waist to under my arms. She assured me that we will keep working on things as she presented my closet to me. I was at a loss for words as I sat on the edge of the bed.

I quickly threw my arms around her thanking her over and over again. While I racked up hours of beauty sleep she was in my room tossing out the old me and systematically moving Bianca in. Skirts, dresses, and shirts hung buy outfit over

my new extensive heel and boot collection. The dresser now organized into separate undergarments. Drawers now had lingerie, nightgowns, panties, bras, and nylons. The former occupants now bundled by the door

for good will.

After walking the length of my closet and looking over my open dresser drawers I couldn't help but realize how right it felt. With Amy's support and encouragement along with the opportunity Miss Banks was providing I felt as if I had won the lottery.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers
12