Lamia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you about ready to cum?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, sir. I can feel it coming. It's going to be so fucking big, sir."

I clicked my tongue. "Oh, too bad, looks like we're here," I said in a deadpan, and shut them all off.

"No!" She lurched forward in her seat and turned to me. "Please, sir!"

I almost gave in right there. Her eyes actually shimmered faintly with moisture. "Christine," I said softly, "this is just play. If you want me to, I'll stop."

She blinked back the tears and summoned a brave smile. "No, sir. You said earlier that you want me hot, horny, and dripping wet. I can endure this if it makes you happy."

Now I was wishing we did have time for a roadside quickie. "Does it excite you, knowing that I have total control of your orgasm?"

She inhaled a shuddering breath and watched me with utter devotion. "Yes, sir."

I rewarded her with the kind of desperate, deeply physical kiss that usually happened when I was deep inside her. Then I turned all three vibrators back on to their lowest settings and set the g-spot stimulator to a slow thrust.

I got out and walked around the car to meet her. She stood up, unsteady on her heels, and I took her arm in mine. In spite of being a machine with marvelous multi-tasking abilities, she was finding it difficult to walk while being stimulated and might have fallen a few times on the way to the door if I hadn't caught her. "Sorry, sir," she murmured each time it happened.

When we got inside, the hostess led us to our table, which mercifully was not far from the door. I thanked her and we sat at the booth I had requested, at a window overlooking the bay. "Patricia and I used to come here about once a month," I said. "I made sure we set aside enough money to make it happen."

Being down by the water almost inevitably meant seafood, but they also served Cajun and Caribbean food. I ordered steak and shrimp, while Christine decided to try the jerk chicken. I advised her that the portions were large, so she told her server to bring her a half plate. Even then, she didn't finish.

I turned the vibrators off and on at random throughout the meal. A few times, I bumped up the intensity, so that she had to clap a hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. Each time that happened, she would shoot me a murderous look, and I would go on with my meal as if nothing had happened.

After our meal, we went down the bay coast to Kemah, a boardwalk attraction on the bay, where we played games and rode rides. Everything was new to Christine, which made the experience fresh and fun again for me.

A bit after 9, I got a message from Patricia. Where are you? And where's Christine? I haven't had dinner yet.

I went to Kemah. I sent. Christine is with me.

Fine, whatever. Just make sure you're home by morning. I have an early flight out.

I didn't bother telling Christine about the exchange. We were too busy having fun, wasting money on one of those stupid games where the prizes are worthless. Music was everywhere, including a few live bands, and Christine begged me to dance. I found a beat that we could dance Lindy to, and we got some appreciative whistles from onlookers in the audience. I must have kissed her a dozen times, each one more passionate than the last, and the whispers we traded kept getting more and more explicit. I was sorely tempted to rent a hotel for the night, but if I didn't bring the car back for Patricia's flight, it would raise a whole lot of questions, and I wasn't ready for that confrontation just yet.

It was past midnight when we stumbled, laughing, drunk on life and each other, back to the car. I could have stayed there for hours more. We were both energized despite the long day, but I didn't want to push my luck too far with Patricia. Besides, we were both ready for the kind of fun that you couldn't have with crowds around.

As it happened, as soon as the car started away, Christine was leaning over to my side, our tongues caressing while her hand worked at the belt of my pants, and mine pushed into the bodice of her dress. Her hand found my cock and began to stroke it, and I knew that if I let this go on, I was going to get another blowjob while driving. Tempting as that was, I had other ideas. Still kissing her, I activated each of Christine's vibrators in turn, setting them all to a moderate intensity.

I breathed in her sudden exhale, the kiss becoming more frantic. Her teeth closed on my lower lip, just shy of drawing blood, and I countered by sinking my teeth into her neck just below her jawline and sucking hard, following some primitive impulse to mark my mate. Her hand never stopped in its rhythmic stroking. "Sir, oh God, sir," she panted.

"Oh, we can't have that," I said, reading the signs of impending climax. I dialed back the vibrators, which only seemed to make her more aggressive. Her teeth found my earlobe before returning quickly to my lips.

"I want you to fuck me, sir," she gasped into my mouth. "I want you to fill me with your cock and your cum."

"You still want me to take your ass, love?"

"Oooh, sir," she breathed. "I want it so badly. I want it right now. Tonight."

I pushed my tongue past her lips and squeezed her breast. "Mm, you're not ready yet, love. I don't want to hurt you."

She gave a tiny nod, her nose rubbing alongside mine. "I know, but I still want it. I want you all over me and in me. I don't care if it hurts."

"When the time is right," I insisted. The car slowed and turned into the driveway. "Looks like we're home."

We got out in the garage and met at the door into the house. We kissed, our hands all over each other, but I had to cool things down for a moment. "Patricia probably went to bed. Let's just make sure, okay?"

I checked that we were reasonably presentable before going in. The door to Patricia's office was open and the light was off. I found the paper containers from Chinese takeout in the dining room, but all of the downstairs rooms were otherwise empty. "Yeah, she's in bed," I said.

Christine leapt up and wrapped her legs around me, resuming our make out session we had started in the garage. I carried her through the kitchen towards the living room, going mostly by memory and feel. She squealed as I hit the edge of the sofa and tumbled forward, landing on the seat with her beneath me. Then we were tearing at our clothing, desperate to get at each others' bodies.

Christine got the upper hand, pushing me against the seat back as she sank to her knees. Her mouth felt like fire and velvet as she took my oversensitized cock into her. I threw my head back and let out a groan at finally getting relief from the long, building pressure of lust. She ran both hands up and down my shaft while noisily sucking the head. Her tongue swirled over the ridge running down from the base of my glans.

With a growl, I pulled her up by her armpits. Her dress was unzipped and had fallen away from her breasts. I pulled it the rest of the way down as she wriggled out of it. I yanked her panties from her and cast them aside as she popped open the buttons of my shirt. I reached between her legs and deactivated the g-spot toy, causing the wings that held it in place to retract so that I could retrieve it and cast it aside.

Christine dropped to the couch on her knees, straddling me, kissing me fiercely. I felt the faint vibrations from the clitoral toy as my cock was trapped between us. Then she lifted her body and caught the tip in her cleft. Groaning loudly, she drove her body down. She felt tighter than ever, her pussy yielding reluctantly to my intrusion. I felt the vibrations from the toy in her ass on the bottom side of my cock and realized that its presence had narrowed the passage.

After several seconds, she had worked less than half of my length into her cunt but seemed determined. I captured her mouth with mine as another inch slid home. I knew that she would not be satisfied until she had it all, so I gave her some encouragement. "You're so fucking tight."

"Mm," she grunted in agreement.

"You need this cock in you."

"Oh, yes, sir."

"Take it all, and I'll make you cum."

"Fuck, sir!" She tensed and pushed and took another inch, giving a soft cry.

"Almost there."

"Yes, sir." She wiggled her hips and managed to wedge the rest of me into her. I kissed her, and then ramped up both toys. Her whole cunt lit up all along my length with vibration. Christine threw her head back and screamed as the end result of hours of tease and denial hit her all at once.

I began to thrust in and out, though I could only manage very short strokes. She grabbed hold of me as though she might come unmoored, cumming harder and longer than ever before.

She came down at last, her eyes closed and body limp. I cut the vibrations and carefully lifted her as I stood, remembering that she weighed more than her petite body would suggest. I lay her carefully down on the couch and removed the clit vibrator, then extracted the plug.

She giggled suddenly. "You zapped me good that time. Five-hundred at least."

I kissed her tenderly. "We need to come up with better units. 'Banana splits' is kind of awkward."

"And at the rate we're going, we should go logarithmic."

I laughed. "Actually, no, I like linear. I'm hoping to reach a thousand soon."

"You'll fry my brain for sure."

"The dangers of amazing sex. You'll have to tell me to stop before it gets that far."

"I'm not sure I could ever ask you to stop. I always want more of you."

I felt my voice lower an octave as I spoke. "You want me to put this cock up your tight little cunt again?"

She shuddered and nodded. "I want it. I want you in me, stuffing me full. I want to feel your hot cum dripping from all my holes."

Goddamn, but she knew what to say to get me hard as a rock. I stood up and she moved without being asked, rolling over to hands and knees and presenting her delectable ass. I lined up behind her and entered her pussy slowly. I felt every ridge and dimple as I pushed my length into her. Her ass touched the front of my body, but I pushed a bit further, the head of my cock wedging into a space deep, deep inside her. I heard her gasp in surprise.

"That okay?" I asked, holding there. I was pressed hard against her ass.

"Yes, just...it feels different. Pull back and do that again."

I did as she asked and got a moaning shiver this time. "Yes, that feels really, really good. That's so deep."

I started taking longer strokes, and with each in-stroke mashed hard against her ass. "Oh, oh, sir," she said, one word for each time I slammed hard into her ass and filled that little cul-de-sac. "Oh yes, sir. Oh God, that's it. I'm...I'm...." Her rising tone was lost in a cry of purest pleasure. A trickle of liquid hit my thigh, and another, as she came hard once more.

I was surprised by the sudden tightness in my pelvic floor and gave a growl of my own. Pleasure rose and fell as muscles contracted, forcing my sperm into her depths. I leaned over her to kiss the back of her neck as the pulses slowed to a trickle, leaving me feeling peaceful and sated, and yet I still had the craving to do it all over again. I lay my head next to hers on the back of the couch while we caught our breath.

I thought of Patricia with a dull pang of guilt. She had probably gone to sleep hours ago. If she had gone out with me tonight, it would be the two of us in bed together right now. Instead, I was with this smart, beautiful, sexy blonde, who watched me beneath half-lidded eyes.

"It's getting hard again," she murmured. Her hand slid down my body to close lightly around my stiffening cock, still wet with our fluids.

"It can't get enough of you," I whispered back. "I can't either."

She raised her head to kiss me and I responded with gasping, clutching heat. "I've got your cum inside me," she said, her breath in my mouth and her lithe fingers slowly stroking me. "I can feel it cooling on the lips of my pussy. I wish I could taste it."

Her words ignited something inside me. I kissed her again fiercely, probing her sweet mouth. She sucked on the tip of my tongue and then bit down on my lip, getting a feral growl in response. I pushed her back roughly, my hand going to her throat without thinking.

She gazed up at me in lust and adoration. "Are you going to fuck me again, sir?" It was as much a challenge as anything. I had half a mind to fill that tight little cunt with my stiff and ready cock, which the cheeky little seductress was still stroking.

Instead, I backed up, forcing her to relinquish her grip, and lowered my head to the juncture of her open legs. A glance told me she was watching in rapt attention. The scent hit me as I drew close, a heady mix of our fluids. She cooed as my tongue found the smooth lips of her pussy. I tasted my own semen on her pussy, but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Mostly it was just slippery and sticky as I gathered it from her opening, plunging my tongue into her and even sucking to pull more from inside her.

I crawled over her, fitting the head of my cock to the open petals of her flower. My mouth sought hers as I pushed gently but insistently with my hips. Her body yielded at last, the head of my cock finding the ecstasy of her slick walls. I pushed my tongue, coated in our juices, into her mouth as my cock bottomed out.

Christine gasped suddenly, her own tongue slipping into my mouth to find the bounty I had collected for her. She moaned in pleasure, collecting every drop of the precious fluid as I pumped my cock smoothly in and out. Never in my life had I done anything so decadent.

"Fuck, fuck," she whimpered. Her voice faltered and broke with each hard thrust as she spoke. "I can't believe you did that. That was so hot."

"You wanted it," I said, and bit her plump bottom lip just as she had done to me earlier. "I can never deny you anything."

"Make me cum, Stephen," she said breathlessly. "I'm so close. I want to feel you, be full of you when it takes me."

I moved in and out with long, deliberate strokes. "You will cum, but only when I tell you to," I said harshly, thrusting hard to emphasize my point.

Her mouth opened and her eyes stared wide into mine. I thought that I might have pushed her over despite my command, but then realized that she was hanging on, right at the edge. I held still inside her. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, she took a breath. "Sir..."

I pulled back enough to slam in again. Her mouth made that same "O", her eyes closed this time as her hands clutched at the upholstery. She was holding back, but it was a strain. I wondered if she were having to consciously interrupt the normal progression of an orgasm at the interface between her machine brain and her biological nervous system.

I kept up the pressure, dragging my cock from her and driving it slowly back in. "Oh, sir," she pleaded.

"You need to cum?" I teased, lathing her nipple with my tongue as I sank once more into her welcoming depths.

"Please, sir," she gasped. Sweat beaded on her forehead. Was she overheating?

"Cum for me, my sweet girl."

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, she cried out, her back arching upward to press her body into mine. A scream tore from her, and I worried for a moment that my wife might wake and catch us in the act. That thought cooled my ardor somewhat, and as she slowly came back down, I withdrew, feeling satisfied, if not satiated.

When she had recovered, we kissed and then made our way upstairs to our respective rooms. My contacts automatically switched to low-light, and I made out the sleeping form of Patricia on her side, the covers mounded over her. I removed my rig and showered before climbing into bed. Patricia lay with her back to me, her breath a whisper in the stillness of the house. The inches separating us felt like a gulf.

I was alone when I opened my eyes to the sunlight streaming through the half-closed blinds. Patricia had gone without waking me. I put on my rig and found a message from her confirming that she had left for the airport. A glow of excitement flowed through me at the thought that I had three entire weeks with my new lover. Barring an emergency, I would not be leaving the house today. I smiled at that thought and decided the leave my clothes hanging in the closet.

Christine was cooking breakfast as I got downstairs. I smiled again at seeing her nude except for an apron. "Looks like we had the same thought."

She laughed and plated the food, somehow having timed it to my arrival. "Well, you enjoyed it so much the last time I cleaned the house naked."

I half expected to find us in the throes of passion as soon as breakfast was put away. Instead, Christine started asking questions about the aquarium project as we ate and we were both up to our necks in code by the time we finished eating. It was Wednesday, and we had until the following Monday to finish our demo. I could probably get Mr. Agarwal to give us one or two days extra at the most, but not on short notice. If we needed the extra time, we would have to let him know in the next day or two, so we needed to get further along in the process. Christine was determined to get it done on time.

Nonetheless, it was still well before noon, my vision filled to occlusion with Christine's diagrams and documents, when I felt a pair of knees on either side of my thighs, and soft, warm lips touched mine. "Break time, sir," Christine whispered, and slithered to the floor.

I switched off my display and looked down. Christine licked her lips seductively as she worked to undo my pants, taking her time for a change. I was nearly at full mast by the time she leaned over and took me in her mouth. We made love slowly, languidly. I finished inside her as she rode me, facing away, with two of my fingers sunk deep into her ass.

Christine leaned back into my chest and gazed up at me with naked adoration. "Before we go back to work, can you help me with my plug? I think we'd better do the middle size again." I was all too happy to help her, and she went about her chores with the plug inserted while we both jumped back into coding.

The day passed much as the days from the prior week had, doing the work I loved and loving this woman who had come so unexpectedly into my life. We made amazing progress on the aquarium sim. My experience coupled with Christine's efficiency and ability to command vast computing and artistic resources brought a quality and polish to the sim beyond anything I had ever achieved on my own. Spending just a few minutes in the sim made me feel like anything could happen, like the fish were really alive, like there really were dozens of crushing feet of water above us.

It was evening when an audio call came in. Upon seeing who it was, I realized that I hadn't thought of my wife all day. It was audio only, so I left the code in place in my display and answered.

"Stephen?"

I waited for more. She sounded distraught, her voice cracking with emotion. I took a breath. "I'm here, Trish."

She sniffled. "Stephen, I don't know what to do."

In spite of the problems we had been having, my heart went out to her. "Trish, have you been crying?"

She laughed bitterly. "I've been sitting on my bed bawling my eyes out for the last hour. I've been trying to figure out how to tell you. And now I'm almost out of time."

"Tell me what, Trish?" I said softly.

She started sobbing, and I had to wait several seconds before she could answer. "It's Craig."

"What did he do?" I said, feeling rage bubble to the surface at the thought that he had done something to hurt my wife.

She sniffed. "Nothing. At least, nothing yet. Please don't be mad at me."

"Tell me, Trish," I said, letting my anger subside, "just tell me what's wrong."

Patricia seemed to take strength from my calm. "It started a few months ago. He made a comment that seemed innocent, a compliment on how I presented my project in a meeting. That continued for some time, and he started to drop compliments on my appearance. I...I have to be honest. I was flattered. This kept up, and the comments and conversations kept getting more personal. I knew what was going on. But by then he was really pushing me to the board of directors."