Lamia: The Ethical Succubus (Ch. 01)

Story Info
A novice succubus applies the lessons she has learned.
5.7k words
4.77
4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Wade Wolfgram saw the beautiful, half-naked woman crying for help alone in the forest, he reasonably assumed he was about to be robbed.

While he had never been what you'd call a hardened soldier, Wade had spent time in the city watch, and had seen his fair share of illicit dealings. He had seen human trafficking, yes, but he'd seen con-artists and muggers far more frequently. During his time on the watch he had developed a sensitivity for when something wasn't quite right, and now he couldn't shake the feeling that they were both being watched by a third-party. Nevertheless, he approached the lass with cautious optimism. After all, a woman as fetching as the one before him would merit a bit of foolhardiness.

What Wade Wolfgram didn't realize was that this was the third time today they had tried this bit on him.

She stood just a few inches shorter than him, rubenesque with disheveled dirty blond hair. Her threadbare robe, her one visible piece of clothing, did little to cover her physique. The more she clutched at her robe, the higher it rose, exposing more and more of her pale, pillowy thighs.

"Please, you must help me!" the woman cried. Her robe fell open, exposing one large heaving breast. She was wearing a slave collar underneath, with a broken chain attached. "I've been abducted from my home and I don't know where I am!"

He was excited, but not totally bereft of his faculties. Wade tried his best to ignore his rising erection and continue the situation as a possible crime scene, rather than the start of an erotic dimestore novel. "Ma'am, my name is Wade and I know the city watch near here. You're safe now." He took off his hempen jacket, cheap and uncomfortable yet still better than exposure. "Here, you can wear this until we get back to town."

She made a nondescript noise of gratitude as she immediately stripped down from her moth-eaten robe. Her hips were just as pronounced as her chest, with just the right amount of softness to her stomach above a patch of hair he wouldn't mind getting lost for days in. She wrapped herself in his jacket, and the sight of this nude woman wearing his clothes awoke unexpected and primal feelings in him.

"Wade!" she cried, throwing herself into his arms. "I am so frightened! Won't you please rescue me?" Despite his best efforts, she noticed the hardening erection in his pants. She pressed her soft breasts against his own muscular chest. "I will do anything not to go back there." She leaned in close to his ear, in a voice filled with promise. "A-ny-thing."

Part of Wade wanted to believe her. Surely some men rescue a devastatingly attractive woman from a gang of criminals and then end up bedding them from gratitude. Another part of him was convinced it was a trap, but felt like it was worth the risk to see how far this could go. He was still weighing his options by the time he realized she was kissing him, was pulling him down to the grass with her.

"I am so frightened, Wade," she said between deep kisses, guiding his hand to her breast. "Won't you please comfort me?"

If I die here no one will blame me, he thought to himself as they fell intertwined. Her legs were already snaking around his waist as his mouth found her prodigious chest. She moaned as he licked and suckled at her breasts, but her hands worked in vain to undo the last buckle of his traveling pants.

Something about her lack of dexterity briefly snapped him out of his reverie. From between her breasts he looked up at the beautiful stranger. "Miss, tell me honestly. Is this a trap?"

"I fear you've come on too strong," said a third voice.

Both Wade and his potential partner ceased their fumblings at the interruption. Wade attempted to untangle himself from the woman, only to find her soft thighs much more steadfast than he expected. Through the mountains of cleavage, Wade looked up with some difficulty to identify the third party. What he saw caused him to believe that this was neither real or a trap. This was a brand new third option. This was a dream. There was no other explanation.

If the first woman he was currently enraptured with (and ensnared by) was a curvy, gorgeous, hometown girl, then this new woman was a holy avatar of the metaphysical concepts of sexual desire and fertility. She stood taller than the tallest guard in the city watch, at least six-and-a-half feet. Perfect curls of jet black hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall, flowing and breaking upon the rocks of a simply massive ass. Her thighs looked like they could crush him. Scratch that, he thought, any part of her looked like it could crush me, and I'd thank her for it. Like the first woman, she was mostly nude. But unlike the first woman, whose nudity created an illusion of helplessness, the larger woman's nudity felt more of a display of power. The only bit of clothing she wore was a perverse parody of a nun's habit, which barely covered the largest breasts he had ever seen.

The taller woman's face was clearly beautiful, but in a strange and alien way that Wade could not identify. She definitely wasn't from around here, that was for certain. Wade was about to ask her about her place of origin, but was interrupted. With surprising strength, the smaller blond woman twisted and rolled so the two of them swapped positions. She was now sitting up in Wade's lap, facing her larger companion but clutching onto Wade's shoulders, while Wade found himself smothered between the blond woman's breasts.

"Dierdre! You interrupted too soon!," the blond woman whined. "I could have recovered!"

"Perhaps," Dierdre agreed. "But this deception defeats the purpose of the training." Despite the quiet and formal gentleness of the giantess' voice, her words carried a weight that shook the trees around them.

Wade managed to peak just enough out of the blond woman's cleavage to get a breath of air. The larger woman bent down to speak to him directly. "Yes. Hello. I'll just be a moment." She pointed a finger at the man, and spoke in a voice that brought the forest ambiance to reverent silence. "Rewind, five minutes."

The traveler fell limp in the blond woman's arms as his memories of the last five minutes were wiped clean. The forest resumed its natural rhythm as Dulce pinched the bridge of her nose and swore under her breath. "Fine, fine, let's do it again." She stood up from the dazed man, mostly naked but still wearing his jacket. "I just..." she looked for the words to voice her complaint in the most polite method possible. "I don't know how long it's been since you were on my level, as opposed to..."

"Yes?" Dierdre pushed gently. "How long do you think?"

The younger woman became tongue-tied trying to gauge Dierdre's age. She hadn't known her long enough to ask. She was definitely older, but in a way that defied categorization. Dierdre technically possessed all the hallmarks of age -- wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, a slight sag to her breasts -- but they were distributed so lightly and so naturally that they only accentuated her beauty, rather than diminished it. She had known her long enough to be certain that she was powerful. Powerful enough so that those marks would be invisible if Dierdre wished it to be so.

The younger woman pushed past the teasing question. "I think that when you were at my stage of training, maybe magic and Lamia and whatnot were a little more common than they are now. But nowadays?" She gestured at the dazed man. "If I tell the guy I'm trying to fuck that I want to practice sex magic with him, then he's gonna think I'm crazy."

Dierdre gently touched the smaller woman's shoulder, filling her with a fortifying warmth. "Dulce. You are what you are because you are honest with yourself and your desires. I would not be here otherwise. That honesty is something beautiful." Dierdre smiled a smile that made Dulce's legs go weak. "Don't be afraid to share that beauty with the world."

Dulce tried to think of some kind of reply, but the genuine compliment scrambled her brain a bit. The man's groaning brought her back to her senses, but by then Dierdre had quietly disappeared back into the forest. She turned back to face her potential mate.

"Hi. Wade, was it? Let's do things a little differently this time." She gave him a hand, helping him to his feet.

Wade found himself standing in the middle of a forest with no recollection of how he got there. "Do I... do I know you?"

"No, you don't. My name is Dulce. Hey, I've got a weird question for you. D'you want to have sex with me?"

Wade wasn't really comprehending her yet. "It's not safe to be out here alone, miss. You should allow me to escort you to town."

She gently pressed a hand to his chest. "You don't understand. I'm out here to fuck strangers." She flashed the jacket open, catching Wade's attention with her bare breasts. "Do you want to fuck me, Wade?"

Her beauty and eagerness distracted him, but only for a moment. "So, are you a prostitute then?"

Dulce gave an awkward snort. "No, no! A prostitute has sex for money." She placed a hand upon her chest haughtily. "I am a Lamia."

"Is that somewhere across the border?"

"It's not a place, it's a thing! Err, a group of people! Though I suppose most people haven't heard of the Lamia these days," she explained (with the usual condescension that often accompanies people who have only recently learned about the thing themselves). Some folks may recognize us as the term 'Succubus'."

Wade was beginning to worry that this girl was touched in the head. "Really."

"Well, I'm new at it." Dulce corrected herself. "At being a succubus, that is. Plenty of experience with dick-mongering though! Just the succubus part is new. I'm learning magic under my master Dierdre." She hiked a thumb over her shoulder at the trees behind her. "She's a powerful incubus. She's teaching me to gather magic more efficiently."

Wade looked off into the trees behind her, but saw nothing. "Listen, miss, are you in some kind of trouble? Is someone forcing you into this?"

Dulce laughed, but not the kind of smug and regal laughter one might expect from a succubus. It was more like the snort one might make when milk comes out their nose. "Are you kidding? I love boning! Nobody could stop me from this, much less force me into it. I am all about gobbling down some dick. Cunt too. Anything in between, really. If you've got a gender, then I want your gender-fluid." She reached forward to squeeze the expanding bulge in his trousers. He shuddered under her touch but did not pull away. Dulce began to stroke his shaft up and down through his pants. "What do you say, Wade? You could really help me out of a tight spot." She put extra emphasis on the last two words.

Wade was frozen in place from the attention. "How do you know my name?"

"Boring magic stuff, don't worry about it."

"Is that my jacket?"

"UGH, YES, IT'S COMPLICATED." She was already kneeling, at eye level with the painful tent in his pants. Wade was looking down on her beautiful face and imagining what it would be like to paint her face and chest with cum.

"You can say no, you know? I don't want to pressure you into anything. If you don't want to have sex with me, then you can just say no. My master and I will respect your wishes and you will never see either of us again. Your balls will remain undrained." She gave his bulge a friendly pat for emphasis. "But. If you say yes..." She leaned in close, her bottom lip just barely dragging over his straining erection. "I will swallow your dick to the hilt and devour an entire generation of your descendants." Without breaking eye contact, she gave his shaft a slow, gentle kiss.

In one smooth motion, Wade grabbed the top button of his pants and ripped the top half of his trousers apart. Dulce marveled both at his brute strength and also at the now-exposed cock standing erect and dripping with precum. She didn't have long to admire it, as almost as soon as it was free did he cram it into Dulce's hungry mouth.

At first it was less about face-fucking and more about shoving his cock as deep into her mouth as it would go. He frantically grasped and pulled at her hair as he forced her deeper and deeper down onto his dick. She didn't mind the rough treatment, in fact she preferred it. Wade was just long enough to reach the back of her throat and then some, but she had trained away her gag reflex years before her proper training as a Lamia. She welcomed him easily inside.

There they stood in agonizing bliss for a few seconds more -- his entire member inside of Dulce, the head of his cock tightly gripped by her throat, his balls dangling off of her chin -- before he finally began to piston in and out. His sweat and precum mixed with her saliva to form a delicious salty lubricant. The flared tip of his penis rubbed against the constricted opening of her throat every time he bottomed out.

She felt his dick twitching and knew he would cum soon. That would be no good. It took time to build up magical energy, and a quick shot would hardly suffice. Dulce decided to give him some extra resources. Wade continued to fuck her face, but Dulce's hands conducted strange ministrations throughout.

Both succubus and incubus wield the magic of sex, but in very different ways. While an incubus such as Dierdre might cast many spells through her commanding voice, a succubus will often find her mouth too occupied to cast a spell verbally. In this case, Dulce used somatic components before gently grasping Wade's balls with both hands. He groaned in anguished ecstasy as a bit of Dulce's magical energy flowed through his reproductive system and unlocked his next two weeks of seminal production all at once. His thrusts became more savage in frustration as his approaching finish line was pulled further away. The growing plumpness of his balls in her hands told her that her eventual meal would now truly be something to savor.

The ensnared traveler had become completely lost within the talented mouth of the Lamia. Suction pulled him back inside her throat each time he pulled away. By now it felt less like a face fuck and more like she was drawing him deeper and deeper inside. Every time he was pulled back in, her tongue swept across the underside of his head and shaft. The undulations of her tongue and throat coaxed more and more precum into her waiting stomach. All the while her hands gently massaged and encouraged more cum from his massive and still-swelling balls.

'My god, she is truly going to devour me' was Wade's last coherent thought. The tidal wave of his orgasm crashed against him. A torrent of cum, more cum than he had ever shot at once, erupted painfully and euphorically from his aching member.

But Dulce was ready. Her suction grew stronger in preparation as she welcomed every drop of his warm cum down her throat and into her stomach. His hands twitched in violent ecstasy as he clutched at her head, but her own hands continued to gently massage and drain his testicles. Each twitch of his dick, each pulse of his prostate, shot another load of cum into her mouth, but she never let a single drop escape. Fifteen... Sixteen... Seventeen... She swallowed between every pulse. There would have been too much to handle otherwise. His legs were shaking now, but his orgasm showed no sign of abating. She ran one hand up and down his thigh to reassure him, but the other hand continued to milk him dry.

The intensity of his climax finally, mercifully began to slow. Wade fell backwards to the ground, but Dulce fell with him, not once releasing his pulsating member from her hungry mouth. As he writhed and struggled on the ground, she unrelentingly drained him of his semen. Each of the countless loads only served to increase her sexual desire.

Minutes (or hours) later, Wade was no longer climaxing, but Dulce still licked and sucked regardless. Though her lover was totally spent, she on the other hand was overflowing with vitality. She gave deep, loving kisses to his dick and balls, trying in vain to rouse the traveler for a second round. He could only groan in response.

"Oh well," she sighed. "I guess I could leave it here." And she did genuinely mean that. But the aching in her loins advised differently.

"But on the other hand," she mused to herself. "I do have a brand new spell that would be perfect for this. It would be a shame to waste the opportunity. And how often are you going to get the chance to fuck a succubus, huh?" She nudged her companion, and received no response. "That's right, it's a win-win! Hold still for just a second, I've never actually cast this one and I don't want to fuck it up."

She readjusted her lover's lower-half gently in preparation. Infusing a single finger with a fraction of her newly-acquired energy, she carefully slid her finger up the traveler's asshole and massaged life-giving energy into his spent prostate.

His flaccid penis sprang to life, as hard as the moment they had begun their encounter, as his refractory period was magically delayed. After today it would be weeks before he would be able to get hard again, but she had faith she would make it well worth the cost.

Wade rose up from the ground like a man woken from the dead. He was barely conscious at this point, all he knew was that he needed to breed somebody. That somebody was already waiting for him. Dulce had already taken off the jacket and laid it out onto the grass, along with her discarded robe, to make makeshift blankets. She sat nude except her collar, her legs spread, her pink cunt drooling in anticipation.

"Come here, lover."

The wild animal that once was Wade Wolfgram pounced upon his prey, Every one of his muscles were strained and he had no strength left to give. Only adrenalin, magic, and desire kept him awake as Dulce guided his raging erection to her waiting pussy. Instinct took over once the tip of his cock found her entrance. He slammed the length of his cock into her depths in one violent stroke.

Entering Dulce was easy, but leaving Dulce proved extraordinarily difficult. The moment her warm cunt enveloped his cock completely, her legs snapped shut around his waist like a bear trap. Wade found he did not have the strength nor the freedom of movement to even thrust in and out. Instead Dulce bucked and gyrated wildly underneath him, grabbing and stroking his shaft with her pelvic muscles without ever giving him the slightest bit of freedom. He was so lost in the pits of desire that he never realized his predicament. This feeling gave her almost as much sexual gratification as the balls slapping against her thighs.

This contradictory feeling of power, of being worshiped and used in equal measure, was the intoxicating high she had spent her adult life chasing.

Dulce may have been a novice succubus, but as a normal human she was a very experienced dick handler. She had a read on the type of guy he was, and she knew she could push him further. Squeezing him tightly with her kegel muscles, she grabbed his shirt collar and lifted herself up to whisper into his ear.

"Are you sure you want to keep going? Today's not a safe day."

Wade was barely conscious, but her magically-tinged words reached his subconscious and achieved their desired effect. With a bestial wail, he broke the stranglehold of Dulce's thighs just enough to ram her pelvis as hard as he possibly could. Again and again he slammed his cock against her cervix, grinding her into the ground, as if desperately trying to pry open the door to her womb manually.

"Oh Wade, you animal!" she teased. She knew he was running on fumes. There wasn't enough cum left in his entire body to get a normal human pregnant, much less a succubus. But she knew the possibility would be the thing needed to push him over the finish line. Even without cum, a dry orgasm still contained that delicious magical energy.

12