Lana and Gabe Host a Party

Story Info
Gabe falls asleep early, but his friend is ready for her.
1.8k words
3.9
33.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Cuckold fantasy, light on plot, heavy on sex. If that's not your thing, keep on lookin :)

Another fantastic party came to an end in the early hours of Sunday morning at Gabe's house. Lana had been the perfect host, and more than one guest had admired her choice of tight skirt and loose tank top that evening.

Most of the guests had headed home, but a few of the spare rooms were spoken for. A couple snoozed in one, and Gabe's friend Nate snagged the other one. Nate had been seated across from Lana while they all played some games and had noticed her lack of panties several times. At least twice she had caught him glancing at her muscular thighs, made eye contact with him, then looked away before crossing and uncrossing her legs slowly.

His mouth watered, and his cock hardened.

Gabe himself had imbibed plenty and had a short walk up the stairs at the end of the evening. Lana helped him into bed and kissed him tenderly as she helped him undress

.

"You too babe! You need to undress too!" He slurred, laying on his back as she tugged his boxers down.

She smiled and slipped the tank top over her head so he could admire her perky breasts and pierced nipples. Pushing her skirt down as he watched, she revealed her pussy, slightly hairy and sexy as hell between her toned thighs.

"Yes! You are, you are so sexy... you're sexy..." he got out before laying back and closing his eyes. She frowned slightly and caressed his cock, but it remained drunkenly limp.

"Hun? Gabe?" Her pussy was wet, and she wanted his cock, but it didn't look like she would be getting it until the morning. He was fully asleep.

Sighing, she pulled the sheets over him, then sat down next to him and picked up the cup of water on the nightstand, downing a good portion of it to hopefully reduce the impact of her own hangover in the morning. Placing it down, she curled up next to him and tried to fall asleep.

The room spun slightly, so she lay on her back listening to his deep breathing. Several minutes passed and before the room stopped spinning enough for her to fall asleep, she felt the call of nature begin to rise. That last gulp of water may have put her over the edge.

Standing up quietly, she grabbed a robe and slipped it on. Returning down to the scene of the party she shook her head at all the empties she would have to help Gabe clean in the morning, then she looked at the two doors in front of her.

The only way to the bathroom was through one of the bedrooms. She could go through the room with the sleeping couple, or with Nate. Deciding to only wake one person, she silently opened the door to Nate's room and crossed the carpet to the bathroom door. It looked like he was fast asleep already.

She peed more than she expected, and took a moment at the sink to drink another cup of water after washing her hands. Then she went back through Nate's room and was almost out of it before she heard him say, "Hey."

She stopped and turned, tightening her robe. He had rolled over and leaned on his arm, dimly lit by light from the main room. Shirtless and covered only by a sheet, his fit body attracted her eye.

"Hey." She replied.

He reached forward and grasped her robe, pulling her toward the bed. She allowed herself to be guided and sat down, the robe falling open at her knees. He dropped her robe and rested a hand on her knee. She turned toward him and made no move to cover the gradally opening top of the robe, her cleavage making more than its share of an appearance. He looked at her breasts, and then up to her smiling face.

"You guys throw a nice party." He said. She felt his hand squeezing her leg and shifted it closer to him so his fingers would slide up her thigh. "How's Gabe feeling?"

"Probably great right now!" She said. "He passed right out. He will probably be feeling it in the morning."

"I bet we all will," Nate said, his fingers caressing her leg softly. She laughed and nodded. Glancing across the bed to his night stand, she saw a glass.

"Hey is that water?" She asked and leaned over to grab it. As she moved, her robe fell fully open, revealing her bare breasts to him as his fingers moved closer to her now soaking wet pussy. She desperately wanted cock tonight, and had had her eye on Nate for months. Picking up the glass she leaned back and took a sip, but her robe was still wide open. She brought it down and looked at him, as he looked at her beautiful erect nipples. He looked up at her. She smiled at him and leaned forward again to put the glass down, taking her time, and letting him decide to lean forward and lick one of them.

At first it was one quick lick. When she moaned softly, and didn't move, he became more aggressive, taking more of the breast into his mouth, and swirling his tongue around it. He grasped it with his free hand and flicked the piercing with his tongue. She let go of the glass and pulled back.

He was lying down and she was still sitting. She turned to look toward the stairs. At this he grabbed her behind the knees and pulled her to lay down on the bed. The robe pushed up to her hips and her bare pussy emerged.

"I don't think you should go back up yet," he said as he climbed on top of her. He had been masturbating when she came down the first time, and froze as she entered the room, but was still as hard as a rock. While he had been stroking himself, he had been thinking about her; now he had her under him, and prepared to live out his fantasy.

She opened her legs for him and wrapped her arms around him, leaning forward to kiss him on the lips. He kissed her back, at first tenderly, and then with more passion. She felt his cock against her thigh and tried to wiggle down toward it. He was not wasting any time, and moved to meet her.

He slid into her effortlessly. They both sighed.

He reveled in the feel of her wet vagina engulfing him, and she basked in the feel of being full of a hard cock. The moment of motionless pleasure didn't last long as he drew back out and then in, out and in, harder and faster. She moaned and rocked along with him, thrilled to finally be fucking Nate, whom she had flirted with and lusted after since she met him.

She grabbed the side of his head and looked at him in the eyes, wincing in pleasure as he fucked her rhythmically. They stared at each other for several moments, and then she pulled his head to the side and began kissing and licking his neck. He gasped in surprised pleasure.

He was big, and she loved it. She could feel his bulbous cock's head spreading her repeatedly, and she squeezed his cock with her pussy, milking it for that cum, the whole time licking and kissing his neck and ear.

"Fuck, fuck you feel good. Yes." She whispered to him.

"Your pussy is amazing. You are so fucking hot," he said back.

Her hands moved from the back of his head, down his back, and squeezed his muscular ass. Then one of them slid up his hard abs to his chest and began to lightly squeeze his nipple. One of his hands had been squeezing her breasts and playing with her piercing for several minutes, while the other had cupped her voluptuous bottom, pulling her hips toward him, and back as he thrust into her. Her ass was one of his favorite features and he had masturbated to pictures of her in a bikini many times. Now to have both a round cheek and a round breast in his hands at the same time was divine.

As was what she was doing to his nipple. He hadn't had a girl touch him like that before, and he was loving it. He felt himself getting close to cumming and slowed down.

"Oh don't stop, I'm close. I want to cum for you. I want you to... oh ... oh... I want you to cum in me... oh!" She closed her eyes and quivered. He felt her pussy clamp down hard on his cock, and almost push him out, but he was too hard to let that happen, and continued thrusting into her as her orgasm rode over him. She gasped and moaned, whimpering slightly under him.

"Yes!!" She exclaimed, somewhat too loudly, but neither of them cared at this point. His speed increased. She returned to gently kissing his neck while she rubbed small circles around his nipple. Her other hand slid off his ass, and went underneath them, to feel the point where he was entering her. She slid two fingers along her frothy pussy lips, feeling his hard cock as it slid in and out of her. Then she slipped them around his cock, ringing it with her thumb and forefinger, letting her other fingers lightly caress his swinging balls.

The feel of her rubbing his cock as he fucked her harder and harder put him over. He grunted and with one final thrust, pressed himself completely against her, and fully inside of her, releasing his first spurt of semen across the inside of her soaking wet vagina. Several more ropes erupted, and she felt his cock pumping cum into her as she stroked it. Fuck she loved the feeling of a man filling her up.

His other hand was just tightly gripping her breast as his cock finished emptying into her, ejaculating copiously. He moved to kiss her and they embraced passionately, swirling tongues into each other's mouths. She rubbed his back and gasped in pleasure.

"Oh yes. Needed that." She said, and he nodded, slowly sliding his cock out of her. Their mingled fluids followed, a leaky mess of cum slipping out with his penis. He leaned down and licked one, then the other pierced nipple before laying on his back. She looked down at the puddle on the robe between her legs, then pulled it around her again, leaned over to give him a kiss as he fell asleep, and headed back upstairs.

Gabe had not moved. She tossed the robe in the laundry and slid in next to him, to spoon him tenderly and was asleep in moments this time.