Lana has Her Nipples Pierced

Story Info
Lana tries out some different piercing options.
3.8k words
3.81
9.4k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd like to pierce my nipples again, babe. What do you think?" Lana asked me as we drove to the city to run some errands. They had been pierced years ago, before we got together, and well before we were married.

I grinned and raised an eyebrow, "Your body, your choice, of course darling, but I sure wouldn't mind! That is sexy as hell. I have never had a pierced nipple in my mouth..."

She playfully slapped me on the shoulder. "Well if that is what it takes to give you a first experience, then I am definitely doing it!" She pulled out her phone and started searching for a good piercing parlor. I rested my hand on her bare thigh, sliding it slightly up under her summer dress, and stroked it lightly, getting aroused at just thinking of her beautiful perky nipples, let alone what it might be like to flick them with my tongue after they were pierced.

"Oh, this place is supposed to be good!" She said, looking at her phone. "I'm gonna see if I can get an appointment later today!" She smiled at me, and dialed the number, putting it on speaker phone.

"Hello, Papillon Piercing, how may I help you?" A lady's voice answered after two rings.

"Hi! My name is Lana, and I am hoping to get my nipples repierced today. Do you have any openings?" Lana asked.

"Um, one sec.... oh well it looks like we are pretty full today..." there was a long pause. Lana bit her lower lip and frowned, then the voice continued, "Oh but we do have one opening from a cancellation at 3! Um, it is with Patrick. Do you mind a male piercer? I'm sorry the ladies are all booked up."

I felt my cock twitch in my pants. I can't believe I hadn't even thought of that! Lana looked over at me and shrugged. I nodded emphatically. She smiled wickedly, knowing how much I liked seeing her in another man's hands.

"Oh yes, that is fine by me!" She replied.

The woman took down her information and made the appointment. "Great, see you at 3!" She said and hung up.

I looked at the clock: 12:30 it read. I groaned inwardly. Now this little fantasy would have to bounce around in my head for more than two hours! We practically ran through our errands, and I could barely keep my hands off my wife as we shopped.

"Oh Gabe," she said in a department store a few hours later, as I grabbed her ass for the 20th time. "You are in quite a mood today! Excited for my piercing?"

"Ha, you know I am. Here I thought we were going to have a boring city day, and now I have something to look forward to hearing about!" I said.

"Hearing about? I bet you could watch if you wanted," she replied. My eyes widened and I nodded.

"If they are OK with it, I sure am!" I said. "I know how much you like getting your nipples touched, and squeezed. I wonder how you will feel with a little more gentle pain."

She looked around and saw we were fairly well hidden behind some clothing racks and briefly pulled her loose fitting dress out to peer down it. I knew she didn't have a bra on, as I had been groping her free hanging breasts all day too, and her nipples were already quite hard and aroused through the thin fabric.

"Ya know, I wonder if the piercing will just slide right in. Maybe the holes didn't even close up?" She let her dress fall back down as I tried to sneak a peek, and I groaned in disappointment.

"Later!" She said.

We wrapped up our final task and headed toward the piercing parlor. I may have sped a little, and we got there a few minutes early. We were greeted and checked in by likely the same woman who had answered the phone. A little after 3:30 a tall tattooed man emerged from the back and went to check in with the desk. He was a bit of a hunk, and glancing at Lana, I saw that she noticed it too. She was looking at his large strong hands and smiling slightly. Just then he turned towards us.

"Uh, Lana? I'm ready for you. I'm Patrick," he said and smiled. I noticed his eyes glance down to appreciate her smooth sexy legs briefly as he came over to shake her hand.

She stood up and shook it back, then said, "Excellent! I'm ready for you, too. Uh, Patrick, this is my husband Gabe. Do you mind if he comes back with me?"

He looked at me and shrugged. "Not at all, there is plenty of room. This way." He said and placed a hand gently on her lower back to guide her towards his room. I put my magazine down and stood up to follow them back.

"You can sit over there if you'd like," he said to me as I walked in, then closed the door and turned his full attention to her.

"Ok, so you are signed up for a nipple piercing today?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yep, both of them!" She smiled and cupped her breasts playfully, arcing her back slightly. He laughed. "I actually used to have them pierced so the holes may still be there," she said.

He nodded. "Ok that may make this easier on you, and vastly reduce healing time then. Let's take a look. Uh, I usually just ask folks to take their shirt off and sit in the reclining chair here, but you are wearing a dress. Uh, I guess..." I could tell he was trying to be respectful and think of a way for her to retain some modesty. She blushed.

"Oh, ah, yep. This was a bit of a last minute decision and I didn't think through my wardrobe.Well, uh, I guess I can just take it off? It's warm enough in here." She turned around, reached down to lift the bottom of the dress up and slid it off over her head. She was wearing a black thong and of course no bra, so she was very nearly naked in front of him. She turned around, covering her breasts with one hand and took the offered seat. I was impressed that he managed to maintain a business-like attitude in front of a gorgeous basically nude woman, but I suppose he probably pierces a lot of nipples and maybe it isn't such a big deal for him?

"Um, I'll need to take a look," he said, indicating where she was still covering herself, and she laughed nervously, removing her arm to reveal her beautiful, round, perky breasts. They sat perfectly, with the large nipples clearly aroused in her half dollar sized areolas. She put her hands nervously next to her and looked up at him, as he sat down in the chair next to her, facing towards me so I could see everything.

He put on gloves and reached forward to lightly pinch the closer one, peering at it professionally, then did the same for the other one. I thought for sure I could see a tiny dot of moisture beginning to already soak through her panties. She didn't take her eyes off him.

"Ah yes, it does look like they may still be partially open. This may hurt slightly, but not as much as it would have. And these are the studs you had selected?" He picked up a pair of silver bars. She nodded, and he began. Pulling out his piercing gun, he lined it up with the first hole and asked, "Ready?"

She nodded again, and he quickly fired it. It slid in easily and he affixed the bar. "Not too bad!" She said. He did the other one and she smiled in surprise. "Oh wow! A little pressure but almost no pain! I guess I could have just bought the bars myself and slid them in!" She said sheepishly.

He laughed. "Well gosh! That was easier than it usually is, and quicker. I'll just clean this real quick.." he pulled out a sanitized wipe and gently wiped the piercings and the area around her nipple. She closed her eyes in pleasure as he touched her. I was fully erect, and swallowed. It was a good show, but he was so professional that I really thought there would be more groping and cupping of her ample breasts. Oh well. Then he paused for a moment and said something that changed everything.

"So, well, that's all done, but since it was so quick I feel like I should offer a little more. Are you interested in any other piercings? I can give you one for free, if you just want to buy the jewelry," he said.

"Uh, hmm, like what do you suggest?" She said. He pushed her hair back from her ears to look at them, then leaned back.

"It looks like you already have a few there," he pointed to her ears. "I could do an eyebrow, nose, lip, tongue..." at each body part he pointed to it, then he paused before moving his hand down and hovering it inches above her obvious pubic mound, and now clearly quite damp panties, saying, "Or the clitoris is a popular option."

She looked at me. I was wide eyed and smiling. She looked back at him and said, "I don't really want any face piercings. I haven't thought about having my... clit... pierced. It sounds painful."

"Well the piercing is, but my clients find that it stimulates them to orgasm more frequently during sex," he replied. She looked unsure. He glanced at me.

"Or if you would like a piercing, I can offer the same deal," he said.

I held up my hands and gestured to my face, "Oh thank you, but no, I'm good with just the one ear pierced."

She giggled, and whispered, "Do you pierce dicks?"

He laughed out loud. "Ha! Yes I do. I actually have my own pierced, though I didn't do it myself." Her eyes were now the wide ones.

"Oh that must have hurt! What does that do?" She asked.

He smiled mischievously. "Ah well, it brings women to orgasm faster. I have the tip pierced and when I am, ah, inside a woman, it massages their G-spot. I'm told it is quite a feeling. If you wanted your husband to be able to give you that, I can arrange it."

She was beet red now and I could tell from the way she crossed and uncrossed her legs that this was arousing her to talk about.

"I'm not sure I'm quite ready to take that step until I'm sure she will like it," I said. "Hon, what do you think about the clit piercing idea?"

She shrugged and looked at Patrick. "I'm not sure. It sounds like it might be fun after it heals... My clit isn't super huge though, would it work for me?"

"I can show you where it would go and you can decide," he said. I saw him glance at her pussy and swallow. He was trying to maintain his professionalism, but the thought of seeing her vagina seemed to be revving him up too.

"Ok," she said quietly, and uncrossed her legs, spreading them slightly.

He scooted his chair down and reached forward carefully. Slipping one finger in the side of her thong, he pulled it over to one side, revealing her shaved, soaking wet pussy. He must have been able to smell it from here. Holding her panties out of the way with one hand, he carefully spread her pussy lips open with his gloved fingers. An involuntary moan escaped her lips, and he glanced up at her with a smile, then looked back at the opening flower in front of him.

He held her lips open with two fingers, pinning the panties aside to free his other hand. He placed his index finger at her damp hole, almost slipping it inside of her, but being careful not to cross that line. Instead he slowly pushed it up above the opening until he encountered her aroused clitoris. Taking it between his thumb and forefinger, he squeezed in gently and tugged on it. She closed her eyes and moaned again.

"Ohhh, you found it alright," she said, squirming slightly, and spreading her legs open further.

"This is medium sized I'd say, and certainly large enough to take a smaller piercing. What do you think?" He asked. I noticed that he didn't pull his hands back, but continued slowly rolling her clit between his thumb and forefinger. She moved her hips almost imperceptibly along with it, then licked her lips and looked down at him. A few moments passed as they looked at each other and he continued fondling her. She swallowed hard.

"Um, I'm not sure. I, oh, oh, I am actually curious about the, mmm, dick piercing idea. If I'd like it or not... oh! You said, yours is pierced? Mmm, can I see?" I loved where this was going, and adjusted my rock hard cock in my pants. He paused for a moment, then reluctantly let go of her clit, to her temporary dismay.

Standing up, he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and began to slide them down. A large hard cock sprung free, certainly longer than mine, and with a shiny silver nodule at the tip. She stared at it, and licked her lips. He took it in his hands and stepped closer to show it to her; she was mesmerized.

"That is a beautiful cock," she said breathlessly, then looked at me. "Would you want one of these?" She asked.

"I would if it got you more and better orgasms!" I replied, willing to take the pain of the piercing if it meant more pleasure for her. I paused, then looked at him and said, "But I would really want to make sure that it is something that she would really enjoy first." I looked at her, hoping she got my meaning.

She smiled at me, then looked up at him. "Yes, I agree. No sense having you suffer if it was for naught. Um, perhaps, could you show me what it feels like? Um, you know, inside me..." she trailed off as a glistening drop of precum appeared at the tip of his long dick. She looked at him, then up at him, holding his eye contact as she hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them down and off, tossing them to me without looking in my direction. I caught them and watched his smile grow even larger.

"Well, of course. It is naturally better without a condom, but I can grab one..." he said, but she held up a hand.

"I've only been with him since our last test, so we are both clean. If you are too, I'd rather pass on the latex," she said, now dipping her own fingers into her pussy and smearing her wetness around as she looked at his cock again.

"Yes, I actually haven't been with anyone since my last test, so..." he trailed off as she reached out to his hand and tugged the gloves. He got the hint and took them off, then stepped closer. The shape of the chair allowed him to stand right in front of her, his cock head inches from her open pussy. She looked up at him while she reached down to take it in her hands, rubbing some of his precum on the piercing. He moaned as she stroked him.

She pulled him closer and he took another half step. Her legs were spread open and his cock rested at her entrance. She let it go and grabbed him by the hips. He put his hands under her ass, squeezing it, and then slowly pushed into her. She pulled him in, and wrapped her legs around him, leaning back to close eyes and moan. It took longer than I expected for him to bottom out in her, and from where I sat I saw that she managed to take every inch of him inside her. He drew back out slowly and then pushed back in just before the knob would have popped out.

"Do you feel it?" He asked softly.

She nodded, "Oh yeah. It.. oh... it is wonderful." She opened her eyes to look into his as he continued to rhythmically fuck her slowly, pulling out and thrusting in, over and over again. I rubbed myself through my pants and felt my own dick leaking just watching this hot show.

He began to pick up his pace. Harder, faster. I could hear the slap slap slap of their bodies coming together,and the moans escaping her lips increased in volume and quantity.

"Should your husband get one?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet, oh oh. I still need, oh, to know..." she broke off suddenly, then said "Don't stop, holy shit, don't stop. Fuck. So fast..." He obliged, continuing at the same pace, but began to move his hands up to her freshly pierced nipples. He cupped her breasts, all pretense at professionalism gone completely as he massaged every inch of them.

Her body began to quiver and her moans became grunts. One of her hands flew up to his on her breasts and pressed his fingers into her nipples. He took the clue and pinched them both lightly. She grimaced in pleasurable pain, and lost all control, her hips now taking on a mind of their own as she pushed back against his thrusting body, the two of them in a perfect flow with each other.

Her orgasm must have been monstrous. Her body was his, and all she wanted was his cock continuously pounding into her. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, and she gripped his hands, letting out a series of gasps as her eyes flew open and she stared at him as he fucked her hard, her pussy lips surely gripping his cock as her orgasm continued to pump, her mouth open in shock and joy. She reached up and pulled him down to her, kissing him fiercely as she continued to fuck back at him. I could hear the squelching of her increasing pussy juices around his thrusting cock.

The kiss lasted for almost a minute, then she pulled back, gasping for air as he continued to maul her breasts.

"I need to know..." she continued, "how it feels when it cums..." She looked up at him, and reached one hand down to massage his balls, now soaking wet with her leaking fluids.

"Ohh yes," he said. "That feels amazing."

"Give it to me, oh, I need to know, I want to feel you cumming inside me. Oh my god don't stop, another..." She arched her back and gasped as another orgasm washed over her.

"Fuck you're tight," he said. "You are squeezing my cock, milking me..."

She smiled, and I knew exactly what he was talking about. WHen she came, she clamped down on a cock, and it felt fucking amazing. Now he was feeling that, inside her wet pussy, his cock gripped hard by it. Her second orgasm rolled through, and he began to pick up his pace as her hands continued caressing his testicles.

"Cum in me. Let me feel it inside me, oh yes, oh, what does that piercing feel like when you... oh yes!" She could barely talk as he took her harder and harder.

"Oh yes! Here it comes," he gasped as he fucked her more and more frantically. She reached out to grab his hips and as soon as he thrust into her one last time with a cry of pleasure, she pulled him to her, their genitals smashed completely against each other. His cock must have been pumping his semen deep inside of her. She looked up at him, and he looked at her, their faces pure pleasure, mouths open, moaning and gasping.

"Oh god, oh god, you're filling me up, Oh I feel it pumping inside me. I feel it bumping into my G-spot every time! Oh god I love it, oh holy shit." A third orgasm swept through as his large cock continued to empty into her. She must have been feeling his balls twitching as they drained his cum inside of her pussy. On this last orgasm, her clamping pussy pulled every drop of it out of him, claiming it for her own. I could see their mixed fluids begin seeping out around his cock.

The moment subsided. He closed his eyes and began to pull out slowly but she wouldn't let him yet. As the aftermath of her orgasm ebbed away, she pulled him back in, and his still hard cock obliged. She controlled his body, pulling his hips toward her, and pushing them away slowly, enjoying the last few moments of a slowly shrinking cock pumping into her.

Finally it ended. She let him go, and lay back. He slowly pulled out of her with a slight pop as the head left her tight opening. Behind it spilled a frothy white mixture of semen and vaginal fluid, running down her ass cheek. She reached between her legs and cupped it, catching the large glob of liquid before it could get on the piercing chair.

I admired his glistening cock, covered in my wife's fluids, as she took her hand to her mouth and, looking him in the eye, licked it clean. He smiled and stepped forward, pressing his semi flaccid cock into her mouth after it. She cleaned that too, never taking her eyes off him, as he absently cupped her breasts in one of his hands.

"Fuck yes," she said when she had finished getting every drop that she wanted and swallowing it. "Hun, you may need to get that." She said, looking at me, and shaking his cock in my direction. He laughed, then stepped back and began getting dressed.

"I'm more than happy to oblige, but it may need to be another day. I have my next appointment in a few minutes." He said. She slid her naked body off the chair and stepped up to kiss him on the lips, for several moments longer than I expected. His hands found their way to her curvy ass and gave it a nice squeeze.

"Oh I don't think we have any trouble setting up another appointment to come back. Do we babe?" She looked at me and I shook my head.

12