Lana's Interracial Training Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if you are not prejudiced, and maybe you are not, let me touch those big tits of yours. Come on it is not like you can get pregnant from it!"

My wife froze a bit, he did not realize children were a sore spot with us, she wanted to have one but I wanted to wait a bit more. Sometimes we fought about this.

"No I guess not!" she said giving me a little glare. As much as I could I watched as his hands squeezed her big soft tits through her leather dress, she kissed him deeper than ever.

My cock throbbed as my thought went to the fact that she was spiting me. Would she even consider letting another man impregnate her.

"Maybe what you need is some black roots in your family tree, or some new roots," he said as he guided her hand down to touch his cock through his pants, she tried to pull away but he kept it there making her squeeze it.

He kissed her again and told her to feel how big it was.

She said it could not be that big as her hand squeezed it.

"Yes it can! Take a look!" he said as we slowly moved through the traffic. He opened his pants as she shouted out her objection.

"Oh come on! It is not going to bite! Look at it!" he said.

She looked at it and despite her objections she could not take her eyes off of it. I angled my rearview mirror downwards and could see he was huge and thick, as big as some of the toys she played with.

"You are so sexy, how about pulling on it a bit. I bet it would give your old man a thrill."

"I can't, I am married!" she said only half believing her objection.

"Come on! A little hand-job never hurt anyone, unless you'd like to do more!"

"More?" No way! Put it back!"

"Nope! Not until you rub it!"

"Put it back!"

"No! And when I get you of this car I am going to leave it hanging out!"

"You can't do that!"

"I can and will!"

We pulled into a spot on a quiet side street, the rain was coming down even heavier than before.

"Well? Or are you scared?"

"I am not... well...okay if that this is the only way!" she said.

I watched as time went into slow motion, her hand reached out and slowly encircled his cock. Her hand pulled up and down on it and to her shock it seemed to get even bigger.

"I cannot believe I am doing this," she complained.

"Well you are doing great!" he said then he instructed her to spit into her hand to lubricate it.

"If anyone sees us..." she said but there was little doubt as the wind picked up sending anyone else remaining on the street scampering for shelter.

He kissed her again, but now it seemed more sensual and private.

"Yeah! Pump that nasty black cock!" he ordered.

In almost a trance she kept pumping his cock, it was so big she could use both hands on it and did.

After nearly ten minutes she said her hands were getting tired and she was worried that somebody was going to see them.

He laughed and told her to suck him off. She said she would not do that.

"Well then I will let myself cum on two conditions. First off you have to kiss the tip of my cock and second when I cum I want you to aim it all over that nice tight dress of yours so your husband can have a souvenir."

Lana tried to get out of it but after five more minutes of pumping she gave in, she turned to me and said that she hoped I was happy. Then she gave his cock head a quick peck. The guy laughed but let it go.

They kissed deeper and deeper, he squeezed her tits the whole time then he groaned. The first load caught her under the chin, then the neck, her tits were splashed as was her dress. He seemed to cum for a minute straight. When he was done he zipped up. The rain had slowed. He tossed something onto the front seat saying he'd be able to walk home from there and got out.

Lana refused to come over to the front seat even after I got the door open.

At home the minute we were through the door she turned and kissed me as she grabbed my cock.

"Kiss and lick my pussy! Now!" she said as she went to the couch getting and spread her legs. I pulled down her panties and plunged my tongue deep into her pussy.

"Lick me! Lick me!" she begged, I never felt her so wet. "I know you are going to cum quick the first time so jerk off while you eat me! Come on!"

I don't know if I should have felt hurt or not but I did what she said and came within a minute all over the side of the couch.

She bucked up and down on my tongue as she came again and again. Finally she got up and I helped remove her cum stained dress.

We kissed and we wound up back on the couch with me fucking her.

"Please let's not do this anymore," she pleaded, then she saw that I needed to clarify myself, "This whole black thing, no more!" I understood that she was embarrassed and ashamed at what she did and left it at that, to push her anymore would be to close that door forever.

So I did not say anything more but kept fucking her until I came inside of her.

She ushered me into the bedroom where she sucked my cock like a madwoman then got on top of me. She sucked on her own nipples, something she did only when she was really excited, she chanted "Just you and me. Just you and me!" until I came in her yet again.

After some rest she told me we must give up this fantasy of mine, then she added "ours."

The next day she would not talk about it. I could jerk off about what I had seen but I could say nothing to her about it. It went on like that for two weeks until a package arrived. It was from Charles, her dance partner. Inside the box was a red leather dress and some jewelry. There was a note from him that said: "This is to replace that dress I ruined the other night. Please feel free to wear it as my guest at the club anytime you and your husband want to come by." It turns out Charles owned the club we were at.

Lana was a bit shocked and said she was going over there to give him a piece of her mind, what happened next would change my relationship with her forever.

12