Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

“What do you think of this piece of meat?” Honey asked. “Why don't you show him what you got?” Honey suggested; as she pumped Kurt’s rapidly stiffening cock.

“Would you like to untie my halter and skirt with your teeth?” Cinnamon asked.

With that Cinnamon bent her halter covered tits to Kurt. When the knot holding Cinnamon's halter top on; reached Kurt's mouth; he started to pull at it with his teeth. In a few seconds he had loosened the knot; freeing Cinnamon's breasts.

“Suck those nipples!” Cinnamon ordered.

“My pleasure,” Kurt answered.

With out hesitation Kurt brought his mouth to Cinnamon's nipple; starting to lick it. He then brought his hands to Cinnamon's brown globes; kneading the firm flesh; as he sucked on the erect nipple. While this was going on Honey had been jerking Kurt's stiffening shaft.

“Shit! That looks like a hand full!” Cinnamon exclaimed.

“Grab a hold,” Honey suggested.

“My pleasure,” Cinnamon replied; reaching for Kurt's cock.

Honey laughed, “I think I'm going to meet your brother; while you and Kurt get better acquainted.”

Walking over to Shaft; Honey called out “Kristine; would you like to join us?” “Well Shaft; Kristine and I are showing what we have. How about you showing us what you have?” Honey asked.

“All right!” Shaft exclaimed.

With that Shaft pulled off his tank top. Reaching for the waist band of his shorts; Honey stopped him.

“Let Kristine and I help you,” Honey suggested.

Before Shaft could reply; Honey's hands had gone to the buttons of his shorts. Working quickly, Honey's fingers had undone the buttons; pulling his shorts off. When Shaft's shorts hit the floor; he kicked them aside; standing there in his tight red briefs.

Kristine was not going to be out done by Honey. She moved her fingers to Shaft's briefs; pulling them off. When they slid over the bulge at his crotch; his big black dick popped out. Grabbing his cock in one hand and his balls in the other; Kristine began to pull and knead them. In a short time Shaft's big black bamboo was fully erect.

“A very nice sausage,” Kristine complimented.

“Yes. It must be twenty five centimeters long,” Honey gasped.

“I know a place I would like to put this big thing,” Kristine mused.

“Let him eat your pussy first,” Cinnamon suggested. “I trained him myself,” Cinnamon continued.

“Does he enjoy eating a woman's pussy?” Kristine asked.

“Shaft; kneel down and show Kristine how much you enjoy giving head!” Cinnamon ordered.

With that Shaft went to his knees; in front of Kristine. Spreading her legs; Kristine put her hands around his head; pulling it toward her crotch.

“You look as if you are enjoying yourself; so I think I’ll join Kandie and Lance,” Honey noted.

Meanwhile; Kandie and I had been taking our turn at watching, and stroking each other's body. Honey was now coming over to join us. Honey’s arrival held a lot of promise.

“Hello Kandie. We were not able to get well acquainted earlier, but there is no time like the present,” Honey smirked.

Honey took Kristine in her arms; giving her a passionate kiss. Kandie did not pull away. She seemed to enjoy Honey's attentions. Kandie was returning the hug and kiss with as much passion as they were given; while she rubbed her breasts against Honey. This show of affection had turned my partially erect cock into a full blown hard on. When the two women finally broke their kiss they glanced in my direction.

“Lance likes watching us,” Kandie cooed.

“I think he would enjoy joining us even more,” Honey laughed. “Would you like to join us?” Honey and Kandie chorused.

“Sure,” was all I could think to say.

Walking over to the women; I put my arms around them both; running my hands down their backs to their asses. They then brought their mouths to mine; sharing a wet kiss with plenty of tongue and licking. The two women's hands were not idle. They had slid them to my crotch; rubbing and stroking my shaft and balls.

“I'm going to eat you. Lance is going to fuck me,” Honey stated. “Kandie; lay back on the table; rest your feet on these chairs and let Honey make you feel great,” Honey cooed. “Lance is going to do me from behind; while I enjoy that delicious young pussy of yours,” Honey continued.

No sooner had Honey finished her statement; then Kandie was spread out on the table; with her legs spread wide and her feet resting comfortably on the chair backs. Bending over; Honey lowered her face to Kandie's box of sweets.

“You're going to love this,” Honey cooed.

“O yes! Please lick me?” Kandie begged.

She then put her hands on the back of Honey's head; drawing her towards her hot moist spot. I could see Kandie's glistening, smooth crotch and the puffy red lips of her slit; as Honey's pink probing tongue slid into her hole.

Just before she really got to work on Kandie; Honey ordered, “Start slamming that big dick of yours in me from behind.”

I was always ready to oblige, so I moved behind her; placing the head of my shaft at the entrance to her hot pussy. When I had slid about ten centimeters of meat into her slippery slit; I grabbed the base of my cock and began to stir my pole around; like I was stirring a steaming pot. I could hear a squelching sound coming from her tight honey hole; as I stirred her pot.

“Slam that big cock into me!” Honey ordered; as she came up for air.

My pleasure; I replied. Getting a firm grip on Honey's waist; I gave a powerful thrust with my hips; driving my throbbing manhood into her; burying it up to the balls in her quivering love cave.

“O yes. That's the way I like it.” Honey mumbled around a mouth full of Kandie's quivering love mound.

Settling into an easy rhythm; I could feel the muscles of Honey's vagina tighten and loosen around my shaft; like a fist jerking me off. I continued to move in and out of her, but I became distracted; as I noticed the different shows going on around me.

To my right Cinnamon and Kurt were trying out some interesting gymnastics. Cinnamon was standing on one foot in front of Kurt. She was steadying herself by holding Kurt around the neck. Kurt was holding Cinnamon's free leg up, forming a right angle at her crotch. This spread Cinnamon's pussy wide open; giving Kurt incredible access to her chocolate box.

“Slam that big white pole into me!” Cinnamon demanded.

Kurt had his legs spread and his feet firmly planted; as he drove hard into her. I could hear their bellies slapping together; with the impact of each thrust. Kurt grunted and Cinnamon groaned. Their exertions were making their bodies glisten with sweat. I wondered how long they could keep up that wild pace.

As for myself; I was in no hurry. I wanted to make the pleasure last as long as possible; while I played the voyeur. When I heard a squeal of delight, my eyes were drawn to the other scene.

Kristine was sitting on the counter; with her head thrown back. Shaft was kneeling before her; with his face buried in her crotch. Kristine had her legs wrapped around Shaft's shoulders. Her hands were forcing his face hard against her crotch. Everyone could tell Kristine was enjoying herself; by the way she was moaning and crying out. The way she was carrying on; I thought she was experiencing one hell of an orgasm.

Kristine then called out, “Cinnamon; Shaft really knows how to eat pussy. Your training has been very thorough. I will now try out his cock and see if your training was through. I want to get fucked like the other women.”

Kristine unwrapped her legs; pulling Shaft to his feet. Kristine then wrapped her arms around Shaft's neck and her legs around his waist. With a quick movement of her ass ;Kristine raised herself from the counter; sliding onto Shaft's manhood.

“O yes! That big black bamboo of yours feels very good inside me!” Kristine squealed.

Using His hands to support Kristine's buttocks; Shaft began to rapidly thrust into her. Kristine was aiding Shaft by lifting herself with her arms; slamming down onto his ebony rod. I could see Shaft's back and shoulder muscles strain; as Kristine and him worked out. Sweat was running down Shaft's back. Kristine was biting his neck. It looked as if Kristine was approaching another orgasm. Just as that thought crossed my mind Kristine began to pump faster and cry out in delight.

“Harder! Harder! Harder!” Kristine chanted.

Shaft was straining to keep from being toppled by Kristine's frenzied gyrations. My attention was drawn back to Kurt and Cinnamon when I heard cries and grunts coming from their direction.

Kurt had dropped Cinnamon's leg; still firmly holding her ass cheeks. He was clutching her tightly to himself; driving into her like a pile driver. Cinnamon's fingers were raking Kurt's back in a frenzy of ecstasy.

“How do you like Black pussy?” Cinnamon asked. “Is it as hot as white pussy?” Cinnamon continued.

“It is fantastic! Hot enough to melt steel!” Kurt gasped.

Just as Cinnamon and Kurt were slowing there pounding; Kristine called, “Kurt; get the camera and film me; as I get speared in the ass by this huge black shaft!”

The whole time this was going on; Honey continued to slurp and lick Kandie. Kandie was moaning and writhing on the table; as orgasm after orgasm washed over her luscious young body. Watching her wriggle under the artful ministrations of Honey; was causing my cock to throb a little harder. Honey had gripped Kandie's buns and was kneading them; while her fingers worked their way into Kandie's bung hole. Remembering how tight that innocent young pussy was; caused me to pump in and out of Honey's drooling cunt; faster and harder. I could feel a shudder run through Honey's body; as her cream flooded over my rigid member. I could also hear Honey moaning and humming into Kandie's treasure box. Honey was getting off; giving pleasure to this nubile young nymph; while she received pleasure from my bulging tool.

Before I had lost myself in the pleasure of the moment; I was distracted by Kurt calling out, “action.”

Looking in Kurt's direction; I could see him holding a video camera to his eye. Looking toward the object of his video recorder; I saw Kristine bent over the counter; with her legs spread wide. Shaft was poised to ram his cock into her back door.

“Push that big bamboo up my ass!” Kristine commanded.

Kurt was right there with his video camera; getting a clear close up shot of Shaft's big rod sliding into Kristine's bung hole. With a hard thrust of his hips; Shaft drove his slippery salami inside Kristine. With a slap; Shaft's belly hit Kristine's ass cheeks; just as she let out a howl of pure ecstasy. Pulling out; Shaft again slammed his meat into Kristine. You could tell that Kristine loved the action; by the way she wiggled her ass and cried out. When Shaft had pulled out and was sliding back in; he brought his hands to Kristine's tits; giving them a hard squeeze.

Kristine's hands were not idle. She had moved them to her crotch; playing with her joy button. All this stimulation was driving Kristine crazy with passion. The way she was shaking and whimpering; I knew she was coming a third time. This orgasm, however, was not ending. It seemed to become more intense every time Shaft drove into her ass. Shaft's strokes were becoming faster and faster; the closer he approached his orgasm. After a few more strokes Shaft let out a howl, crushing Kandie's tits and squeezing her body against his chest. Kristine let out a shriek and buried her hand in her swollen pussy. Kurt had been filming every hot, sweaty, squeal filled minute of action.

Watching Shaft and Kristine had given me an idea. Sliding my fingers to Honey's saturated pussy; I soaked my fingers; bringing them to Honey's puckered rear entrance. When I finished greasing up her butt hole; I withdrew my manhood from her quivering jelly roll.

“Kurt,” I called. “Would you like to get some video of me giving it to Honey in the ass?” I asked.

“Yes! Yes!” he replied. “I love filming a good butt fucking!”

When he had his camera in position; I nudged the head of my cock against the entrance to Honey's back door. Honey gave her ass a wiggle and I started to push in. Slapping her butt; I pushed my throbbing rod up to the balls in her tight ass.

“Shit baby!” I groaned. “You're as tight as a virgin!”

“Do you like to fuck the ass?” Kurt asked.

“I love it,” I laughed.

I was now settling into a pleasurable steady rhythm. My fingers had found their way back to Honey's drooling slit; playing with her love button. Honey was getting into the swing of things; thrusting her hips back to meet me; giving her ass a wiggle. Her mouth was doing a job on Kandie's pussy. Pulling her mouth from Kandie's sugar bowl; Honey gave a moan; as I began to drive harder into her.

“O shit baby! You fill me up so good!” Honey called out. “Keep playing with that little clitty!” she demanded.

The tightness of Honey's ass hole and the way she contracted and loosened her sphincter muscles; was driving me crazy. I knew I would not last much longer. Honey then decided to make the scene a little wilder.

“Turn over on your belly!” Honey commanded Kandie.

When Kandie had complied with the request; Honey slid her fingers into Kandie's pussy; working them around; collecting as much of her thick syrup as possible. Removing her fingers from Kandie's sloppy slit; Honey inserted them into Kandie's rear entrance; proceeding to slide them in and out.

“How is that?” Honey asked. “I'm fucking your ass hole; just like Lance is reaming my dirt chute,” Honey giggled. “Now I'm going to lick the pussy cream out of your ass hole; while I tongue fuck your back door,” Honey informed Kandie.

When Honey lowered her mouth to Kandie's puckered little bung hole; I went wild. The sight of Honey's pink rigid tongue poking into Kandie's back door was electrifying. It reminded me of a little dick going in and out of her ass.

This was the last thing I needed to put me over the top. The tension in my balls was about to be released. My shaft was moving in and out of Honey's ass like a piston; when I started to erupt.

“Shoot your load all over her buttocks!” Kurt called.

I immediately pulled out; watching as my thick cream spewed from the tip of my cock head. Load after load of thick sperm squirted out; all over Honey's ass crease and buttocks. Kurt continued filming; during the entire erotic episode.

“Did you get every milliliter on the video?” I asked.

“Every drop,” he replied.

while I was exploding all over Honey's butt cheeks; she had continued to probe and lick Kandie's anus. Honey was enjoying her work.

“Do you like having your ass played with?” Honey asked. “I know of something other than my tongue; that your cute young ass would like to play with,” Honey whispered.

When Honey stood up; my limp sticky dick slid out of her tight ass hole. I watched; while thick strands of cream clung to my shrinking cock. I wanted to lick my juices from Honey’s butt hole, but she had other ideas.

Looking at Kurt she stated, “Shaft and Lance have both done their duty for the camera. Now it is your turn. Give me the camera. I will video you; as you take care of your daughter's neglected ass.”

“O yes daddy!” Kandie exclaimed. “I have taken you into my mouth and into my pussy, but never in my ass,” Kandie finished.

I did not know whether it was the prospect of giving it to Kandie in the ass or having watched Shaft and I ass fucking Kristine and Honey; which gave Kurt a throbbing hard on.

“Are you sure I will not hurt you?” Kurt asked in concern.

“You will not hurt me daddy. I have had some big dildoes up there before,” Kandie replied. “I have never had a real penis in my ass before. You will be the first. I am almost a anal virgin,” Kandie bubbled.

Sliding off the table; Kandie bent over it; preparing for the expected reaming she was about to receive from her father. Kurt handed the video camera to Honey; walking toward his daughter. He had a big grin on his face; while he slowly stroked his shaft.

“Honey has prepared my ass hole for you; with her spit,” Kandie excitedly squealed. “It is all wet and slippery. You can slide right in.”

We had all gathered around Kandie and Kurt for the deflowering of Kandie's virgin ass. Honey; the director; took charge

“Stand back! Give the actors and the camera woman space to work!” Honey ordered.

When Kurt moved behind Kandie; resting the head of his manhood in the crease of her ass; Honey called out, “action.”

With the camera rolling and everyone watching; Kurt began to slowly push his rigid throbbing member into Kandie's virgin hole. He was taking great care not to hurt Kandie's young butt.

“Come on daddy! Stick that big pole in me all the way!” Kandie demanded. “You are not going to hurt me. Drive it in; the way the other men did to Honey and mother,” Kandie insisted.

Getting a firm hold of Kandie's hips; Kurt drove his meat into her; burying the whole length in her wriggling anus. Kandie and Kurt were both enjoying ass fucking for the camera.

“O yes daddy. You fill me up so good. I have dreamed of this ever since I first reamed my ass with a dildo,: Kandie breathlessly exclaimed. “Pump me hard; while I play with my clitoris!” Kandie ordered.

With all this encouragement Kurt was now forcefully thrusting in and out of Kandie. Honey was laying on the floor; between Kurt's and Kandie's legs. From this position she had an unobstructed view of Kurt's meat sliding in and out and Kandie's fingers playing with her clit. Honey was getting some great video shots of this momentous occasion.

“Someone play with Kandie's tits,” Honey suggested

this was my cue to get in the movie. This suggestion was enthusiastically received by Kandie. still bending over; Kandie stepped back from the table; allowing me to squat below her and take her nipple into my mouth. Closing my mouth around the nipple and the aureole I sucked hard; tonguing the erect nipple. All this attention was driving Kandie crazy. Her ass was in constant motion. I could hear her moaning and whimpering in ecstasy.

Suddenly Kandie shuddered; letting out a squeal of unashamed pleasure. She was in the throes of a fantastic orgasm. As Kandie experienced multiple climaxes; Kurt let himself go. With a cry he began to pump furiously.

“Pull out! Let me get some good come shots!” Honey commanded.

Being a good actor; Kurt obeyed the director; immediately pulling his spurting penis from Kandie's bung hole. Load after load of sperm landed on Kandie's ass cheeks; trickling down her thighs.

“That’s the way,” Honey complimented. “I got some great shots of you blowing your load. I even got some of your juice on me,” she laughed. “This is going to be one hell of a hot video.”

“What about me?” Cinnamon complained. “All the other women got it in the ass; but me,” she continued. “You have filmed a father and daughter act. How about a brother and sister performance?” she finished.

“Sounds like a great idea. Get ready. I can get more hot shots for the butt bangers special we are making!” Honey exclaimed.

With that Cinnamon grabbed Shaft's bulging cock; pulling him too her. Bending over Cinnamon spit on Shaft's member; getting it lubricated in preparation for entering her ass hole. When it was lubricated to Cinnamon's satisfaction; she spread her legs; bending over the railing of our veranda.

“Stick that big pole into me; just like I taught you!” Cinnamon ordered.

Shaft did not have to be told a second time. He immediately grabbed Cinnamon around the waist; driving his rigid ebony tool in her back door.

“O shit yes!” Cinnamon exclaimed.

“This is the way you taught me sis,” Shaft grunted.

“It sure is!” squealed Cinnamon.

Shaft was now driving hard into Cinnamon's beautiful brown butt. With each pounding thrust; I could hear Shaft's belly make a slapping sound; as it impacted Cinnamon's butt cheeks. After awhile; they both were breathing hard from their strenuous exertions. Honey had been moving around the couple; getting the best angles for shooting the movie.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers