Land of the Futanari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed for over a year amongst this gentle society, until they told me that a Dutch vessel had stopped at their trade island en route to Japan, my original intention. The boat journey through the reefs, rocks and currents around their island required immense skill. I was thankful that I had somehow come to land unharmed and also that they were so protected from the outside world.

The captain of the vessel was surprised to see me. They had been warned to limit contact, as the tribe of men with breasts were said to be fierce fighters and cannibals. I felt I could protect my friends by supporting this myth and invented a story where they had no need of my meat, having already dined on sailors, but I was able to save the life of the king's daughter with my medical knowledge and had thus been spared.

In Japan I caused great amusement because my knowledge of the language was entirely the word forms which would be used by one woman speaking to another!

In our time together, the Futanari had shown me how sex could be enjoyed openly, not something to be hidden away nor, even worse, traded. I reflected on the different status of men and women in our society and felt that our civilisation would do well to make them equal. I was never able to fully understand their control of conception, but thought how much better would be the lot of women in our society if they could do the same. I fear that the influence of the church and the arrogance of men will prevent this being studied just yet.

I had also learned some of the subtleties of their life. There were many ways of saying hello at different times, and other customs which I had often unintentionally violated, but these kind people forgave me my ignorance. The openness about sex did not mean that there were not deep relationships. Michiko and Suki were as devoted as any married couple, and most of their sex was with each other. While masturbating others was social, actual fucking was limited to close friends or guests, though done quite openly. There were very few people they actually fucked apart from each other, but mostly on special occasions or for some particular reason, and there was no secrecy as there was no risk of conception. I as a guest had been granted much more than a polite member of their society would have taken.

I fondly remember their social events which would begin with pleasant conversation and much mutual fondling until there was a veritable forest of stiff cocks among these golden women. Masturbation would begin casually while conversations continued and they commented on progress, until an emission was deftly caught in the mouth of a friend. There would also be some fucking, starting with the hosts, to be admired and clapped by the guests. The exact social situations which determined when it was appropriate to fuck, I could not tell, any more than I was able to tell if a woman was fertile.

It was only when I had left that I finally realised what a simple innocent pleasure it had been for me each day to massage one or two large cocks all the way to emission. It was both physically pleasant and very convivial to give a friend such enjoyment. I did not believe I would get the same satisfaction nor receive the same response from men in our society, so forswore the attempt.

I also realised that kissing was very rarely seen, though Michiko and Suki did it often at home. It was actually considered the most intimate activity, generally limited to partners in the way that sexual intercourse is in our society.

I sometimes think the decision to leave was one of the great mistakes of my life, but my lust for adventure overcame my contentment. It seemed to me that this was the true Eden: people living in harmony without sin or shame in the pleasure of their bodies. Perhaps the punishment of Adam and Eve was the division into two sexes, along with the shame it engendered. I hope the Futanari continue to enjoy their life as I saw it, without being despoiled by what some call civilization.

12