Landing Pad

Story Info
A marooned pilot gets to know the busty locals.
4.8k words
4.55
39k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
826 Followers

The red warning sign flashed blindingly in the corner of the console. Terrin cursed again and again as the clarion howl of alarm sounded in his ears. "I know! I know!" he shouted, fighting the controls, hauling on the joystick rising between his legs to bring them through the atmosphere. "Up! Pull up you sorry sonuva..."

He couldn't believe it. Actually, scratch that, he absolutely could. Ever since he began his career as a shipper he'd been shafted left and right. If he wasn't being stiffed fair wages it was odd cargo, or the engines needing repairs, or pirates, or a thousand other problems that plagued space freighting.

His most recent run in had been with the Segmentum Skulls. Notorious pirates and slavers, they'd almost fragged his ship to pieces before he managed to hit slip space, but the damage had been enough. Coming back into normal space had nearly torn the hull apart, and now he was in practical freefall onto a strange planet.

He cursed again, punching the console to try and silence the alarm, but that damn thing was fritzing out! He was going to crash on some alien hellworld! And he'd finally picked up some valuable cargo. Figured. Just fucking figured!

"Fuck! Fuck my life! Fuck fuck fuck fuck... fuck?"

Terrin stared at the console as a new light blinked, not quite willing to believe it. A beacon? Out here? A landing pad inviting him down? It might just be his system gunking up again, but Terrin didn't exactly have a lot of options. He punched in the landing code being sent to him, coordinates stuttering on a screen half obscured by exhaust steaming from a fractured coolant pipe. He hauled on the controls, forcing his ship about towards the location.

Clouds rushed by him in a sea of rolling white. His ship shuddered, thudding as the metal heated with re-entry. Terrin grit his teeth, peering through the cloud cover. Where... where...

There!

He gasped as the cloud banks fell away, revealing the island below. It sat like a clam in the middle of the glittering blue sea, the land rising upwards with villas dotting its slopes. Lush jungle rose around them, and at the tip of the isle was the unmistakable discus shape of a landing pad.

The sight sparked a flicker of hope. His grip tightened on the controls as he laboured. "C'mon baby. Hold together," Terrin grunted as he maneuvered his ship towards the waiting spot.

At first he wasn't sure he would make it. Every second he spent in the air felt like it would tear his freighter apart. Yet inch by inch he closed with the waiting island. He yanked back on the controls, the nose of his ship rearing up, backwash blasting the pad below as he slammed down the landing gear, feeling the ship shudder as it struggled to deploy them. He hoped they did, but suspected it was going to be rough.

He hit the afterburners, the air whistling as his ship slowed, hovering and rocking above the waiting ground. At the last minute the engines finally gave in, sputtering and going out. Vertigo threw his stomach into his throat as the ship dropped the last few feet, slamming him down, the metal around him groaning with the strain of impact.

But he'd made it.

He was alive.

Terrin sagged back in his chair, gasping for breath even as the ship died around him, systems shutting down with a low whirr. As the lights blinked off, Terrin realized he couldn't stay cooped up inside for long. Those whose planet he'd just landed on would no doubt like an explanation, and if he didn't give a good one...

Terrin grimaced. He was alone out here. Cut off. They could do anything they wanted and who would ever know? Especially given this was such a secluded planet. Every spacer heard stories about barbarian worlds or crews that 'disappeared' and their belongings sold to the next visitors. With a sigh he heaved himself out of his chair, boots banging on the metal floor as he made his way towards the airlock. Best get it over with.

He had to force the door open, the landing ramp extending a few inches before sparking and getting stuck. With a grunt Terrin hopped out of his ship. He looked back at his craft and winced. Pieces looked to have been stripped away here and there, and blaster fire had ripped deep gauges in the metal. Not even the paint had survived, blistered off by the heat of re-entry. He sighed, shaking his head.

In contrast, the place he'd landed in was pristine. Huge trees with leafy fronds stirred in the wind. The whooping of avians trilled up from below and the warm sunlight beat down on him, softened by a cool breeze that swept away the stink of exhaust and oxidized steel with the aroma of the sea. A path of marble meandered down from the landing pad and towards the oval homes and villas that sprawled across the island. He looked closer and straightened. Someone was coming up the path.

Quite the someone, it soon became clear.

Terrin had been around the galaxy a bit, but he'd never seen an alien like her. Buxom didn't do her justice. She had the curves of some primal world fertility goddess, her skin a luscious green and the utter unabashed nudity that made her figure only more apparent. Her hair was a riot of red that tumbled around to her lower back, her hips swinging tantalizingly as she approached. Rich, full lips smiled and eyes warmed with pleasant interest as she came to stand before him.

"Welcome, spacer," she said. "I am Ooma, mother of this colony. May I ask your business?"

Terrin gave her a quick look over, but saw no weapons. Nor was she radiating any particular menace, but instead a mild curiosity. This was not to say she was harmless. Many an alien carried subtler danger, but at least Terrin could assume he wasn't about to be killed on sight.

He relaxed a little and smiled uncertainly. "Ah, yes. Good to meet you. Terrin Alliman. Sorry for the abrupt landing. I ran into some trouble on my run..."

Ooma's eyes roamed over his ruin of a ship sympathetically. "So I see. Poor dear," she said, turning her attention back to him. "You've been through so much."

"It had been a bit ah!"

He gasped as he suddenly found himself enfolded in Ooma's arms, hugged against the immense pillows of her breasts. His eyes widened and his nostrils flared as her scent invaded his senses. Something floral and rich. Something that made him even more aware of her curves, if that were possible.

"Shh. There there. It's over now. You're safe here."

Terrin tensed with the instinct to struggle, but held himself back. He was, after all, an intruder on this world. And this show of affection could hardly be called an attack. More of a greeting. And it wasn't all bad. In fact, it was quite...

Soothing.

And truth be told, Terrin had no objection to being squished between a massive pair of alien breasts. So he just... let it happen. Let those soft orbs press against him. The sweet scent of her perfume wash over him.

Best not to offend.

Ooma eased him from her bosom at last, smiling down at him. Terrin was suddenly aware of how tall the lovely alien was. His face only came up to her breasts, and though he doubted she was stronger than him, her curves were appealingly soft.

"Do not fear any longer, Terrin," she said. "We are safe here. Our colony is well hidden, and our defences ample. We pride ourselves on our privacy."

"O-oh. That's... um... smart," he said, knowing it was true. The galaxy was filled with cruelty, and any pirate or slaver would be salivating at the thought of the lovely Ooma in chains. "Then I'd hate to intrude f-for long. Just need to send a distress signal and get my rig fixed up."

"Ah," Ooma said, giggling softly, her breasts jiggling with her mirth, much to Terrin's fascination. "I'm sorry. That will be difficult."

Terrin tensed. "It will?"

"Oh yes. We have no communication array, I'm afraid," she said, smiling. "As I said, privacy is paramount. But not to worry! We have a delivery ship come by every month to drop off supplies we can't get from the island. I'm sure they'd be willing to take you home."

Terrin winced. "When's his next arrival?"

"In three days, by standard chronology."

Terrin relaxed. "Three standard? That's not too bad."

"It isn't, is it? But in the meantime, we'll be sure to make you comfortable."

"W-well, I'd hate to impose," Terrin said quickly.

"No imposition," she said, brushing his concerns away with a flick of her hand. "You are a guest, and it is in the nature of Moomas to make their guests comfortable."

Terrin shifted his feet. "I uh-"

"It would make me so very happy," Ooma said, smiling.

Terrin swallowed. He took a deep breath to politely refuse.

And again her scent wafted to him. That sweet, floral perfume. The refusal died on his lips, shrivelling in a sudden dryness of his mouth as he looked at the alien beauty. And... and really, she was offering. And he'd hate to... to be rude. He was a guest here. Yes. That was right. A guest, and thus, he needed to show proper... deference for her culture.

"I... I would love to," Terrin said.

The sight of her beaming smile was all Terrin needed to know he'd made the right decision. "How wonderful," Ooma breathed, clasping her hands before her, lashes fluttering down at him. "I'm so pleased. Now come. You must be exhausted. Let's get you nice and rested up."

"Well..."

"I must insist," Ooma said, her hand on his back as she gently urged him away.

Terrin found himself walking alongside the lovely alien and down towards the island community. As they passed through it, Terrin marveled at the place. He had never seen such a paradise. His world was cramped bulkheads, the empty void, and the stink of exhaust fumes and recycled air. But here the sun shone on a glittering sea. Trees spread their boughs like umbrellas of shade. Pristine white stone fairly glowed and domed buildings sat in perfect comfort like eggs in a nest. The air was clean, sweet, scented by the closeness of Ooma and her lovely body.

Other Moomas were about and stopped to wave or smile at them. Ooma waved happily back as she led Terrin along a high path and to one of the domed buildings. A brush of her hand had the door slide open with a hiss, admitting them to the coolness of the rounded building.

The whole building was a single room and absolutely dominated by a massive bed. Everything inside was subtly curved, without a hard edge to be found. Tables near the walls, a few scattered but deeply soft chairs, even the corners of the screen on the wall were rounded. The whole scene was both unnerving and strangely comforting to Terrin, who was more accustomed to the angular builds of stations and ships.

"Now, if you'd be so kind as to remove those clothes," Ooma said.

That got his attention. Terrin swung back to her. "What?"

"Those clothes are filthy. And you must clean up. I insist."

"I uh-"

"Or would you like the bathe in them?" she said with a teasing smile.

Terrin felt another blush, but he did suppose it might seem odd for him to be clothed here. "Er, no. I mean, uh... Well... A-alright."

Uncertainly, Terrin obeyed. He shed his jacket, his shirt and pants, all under the interested gaze of the busty alien. He felt his cheeks warm as he took off his pants, though he modestly kept his boxers on.

He caught a spark of fire in the eyes of the lovely alien when was fully revealed, stirring a sense of curious pride in him. He knew he had a good body, but the confirmation from such a lovely woman made it far better. And the way her eyes warmed further when they lingered on his bulge made him even hotter.

"Excellent. Now, we have a bath right this way."

Terrin followed her uncertainly out onto the porch. There awaited a pool set into the stonework, the rounded shape filled with clear water. It had been a long time indeed since Terrin had bathed in actual water. Sonic showers were the norm in space where liquid was at a premium, and the sight of the steaming pool made his skin tingle with anticipation.

"Go ahead. The water is lovely," Ooma said.

Terrin hesitated, but there really was no reason to. He doubted he'd know such luxury once the delivery ship took him off the planet. He slipped into the waters, groaning as the warmth ached through his jarred nerves and bones. His elbows propped him up on the rim as he sank onto the bench running along the interior of the pool.

"Is that good, Terrin?" Ooma asked from behind him.

"Mmmm... Very," he breathed, his eyes sliding shut with warm bliss.

"That's wonderful to hear. We do want you to feel relaxed. You've been through so much, haven't you?"

Terrin's eyes flew open as he felt a soft wave wash over him, the water level rising. He turned in surprise as Ooma settled in the water next to him, her breasts floating, looking even fuller in the buoyancy of the water. He found himself staring at those enormous green orbs in awe, her giggle pulling him out of it.

"Shall I help you relax?"

"H-help?"

Ooma smiled and touched his shoulder. Terrin gasped, tensing, but then she turned him away from her, her hands landing on his shoulders, and she began to knead.

"O-oooooh," Terrin groaned, practically melting under her gentle touch, his lashes fluttering as his body seemed to go limp with relaxation.

"There we go," Ooma said, her voice a gentle croon. "Isn't that so much better? Goodness me, you were so tense, Terrin. Isn't it so much better to just... relax?"

"Mmm..." Terrin groaned. "Yes. Much... better."

"So glad to hear that," she breathed, her touch seeming to ache through him as she dug deeper, unknotting muscles he didn't even know he had. "So glad to hear you're feeling so... relaxed. So... comfortable. So... at ease..."

Terrin nodded to the rhythm of her voice, breathing in the sweet scent of her perfume. He felt like he was floating in zero g's. Just reclining in the warm waters, feeling Ooma's breasts against the back of his head. The perfect pillows. Her scent wafting over him. Filling him.

"Mmm. There we go. So relaxed. So... easy. What are you, Terrin?"

"Mmm... human..."

"Human," Ooma breathed. "Such a lovely species. So handsome. So strong. So easy to relax. Just let all those cares bleed away, Terrin. Just let all the stress out. Just listen to my voice. Just be a good human and... relaaaax..."

Terrin sighed happily, obeying easily. It was so easy to relax with her. So easy to float. And breathe. And doze against her big, soft breasts.

"That's it," Ooma said, her voice softer now. Even sweeter. Stirring his mind to a dreamy lather while her hands did their wonderful work. "What a good boy you're being, Terrin. Getting so relaxed. You've had such a hard time lately. You deserve to relax a little. Be pampered. Be spoiled. And I love to spoil good boys, Terrin. I love to make them feel so good and relaxed. And I know a special way to do that. Would you like me to share it, Terrin? Would you like me to use my special ways to relax you?"

"Yessss," Terrin groaned, wanting nothing more.

"Good boy."

He felt her hands slide over his shoulders, across his chest. He shivered in delight as her touch ran down his firm stomach and into his lap. He gasped, eyes fluttering open as she gently rubbed his throbbing cock through his boxers.

"O-Ooma?"

"Shh. Just relax, Terrin. Just relax..."

He did relax. Like a switch had been flicked in his mind the tension oozed out of him once more. He let out a soft moan as her hand tugged down his boxers, his cock jolting upright, hard as durasteel. He gasped as her fingers gently wrapped around his manhood, slowly pumping his cock under the water.

"Ohhhh f-fuuuuck," Terrin groaned, his head easing back, pushing deeper into the soft pillows of her cleavage, her scent swallowing him like a mist as he panted.

"Mmm. Human cocks are quite sensitive, aren't they?" Ooma cooed above him, her voice muffled by the green breasts around his head. "So hard and responsive. Goodness me. You're just made to be spoiled. Don't worry. Momma Ooma is going to spoil you so much, Terrin. Going to make you so relaxed... and happy... and obedient for me..."

Terrin panted, his eyes lidded, opening a crack to look at Ooma's lovely face. Her soft red lips parted, her eyes glowing warm and tender, her breasts gently jiggling around his head with the motions of her arms as she stroked him. Teased him. Brought him towards that sweet peak. It was a pleasure like nothing Terrin had known before. So far from the rough, dirty fucks on station decks. From whores modded out so much he didn't even know if they were human or alien. This was like a dream. A perfect, warm, comfortable delight as he was eased towards his orgasm with tender loving care. As Ooma's hand brought him higher and higher towards the inevitable climax. He couldn't hold out for long. It was too good. To potent. Too much. Too... too..."

"F-fuuuuuck!~" Terrin cried, gasping, tensing as his orgasm swept through him. As his cock throbbed and pulsed beneath the warm waters, emptying his balls as Ooma's hand milked him of all his tension and the pleasure built up.

"Theeeere we goo," Ooma cooed as he gasped, sinking into the pleasured afterglow of his peak. "Good human. That's just what mommy loves to see. But goodness. You look exhausted. Let's get you inside, sweet thing. Let's get you to bed..."

"Y-yeah. B-bed. Bed sounds... sounds..."

Terrin didn't even finish. He still felt like he was floating. Still wrapped in the haze of her sweet scent. By the time Ooma had helped him out of the pool, he was rock hard again. And as she led him inside, holding him close to her soft body and immense breasts, he only got harder. He tumbled back onto the bed with a gasp, finding himself looking up at Ooma as she towered over him, her green skin glistening with water, her smile loving. Pleased.

Predatory.

A flash of uncertainty shot through Terrin. But before he could act on it, Ooma had climbed onto the bed. She straddled his legs, her softness pressing him down into the mattress. A goddess of fertile curves and unspeakable loveliness. He gaped at her in awe as her smile widened on those perfect lips, her breasts rising, falling, bouncing with her heavy breaths.

"Mommy is so pleased with you," she said, her voice seeming to seep into him like the warmth of the sun, his cock throbbing upright, twitching with her every word. "You've been so obedient, Terrin. Such a good boy. Humans really are so easy to make happy. To relax. To make so very eager to be a good boy. Do you want to be a good boy for me, Terrin?"

"G-good boy? I-"

She gave her breasts a bounce, and Terrin stared, completely forgetting what he was going to say. "Yes?" Ooma prompted.

"I-"

Another bounce.

Bounce.

Bounce.

Terrin stared, jaw slack, mind enthralled with the motions of her immense breasts.

"Life has been so hard for you, Terrin," Ooma crooned as she bounced her breasts, her scent filling the air, thick as mist. "So hard. You deserve to relax. You deserve peace. You deserve to be a good boy. A good human. A sweet, obedient boy. Don't you want to be happy, Terrin? Don't you want to be a good boy for mommy?"

Terrin's head was swimming. His jaw slack. He nodded. He did want that. He wanted whatever she said. He tried to think back to his life before Ooma, but it all felt so miserable. So cheap. Such a rat race compared to the comfort of her arms. Her body.

Her big, bouncy breasts.

Ooma smiled, leaning over him, planting her hands on either side of his head, her breasts dangling over his face like two green moons. "It can be so easy, Terrin, to just... forget about all those hard things. So easy to just... forget. So easy to just... relax. So easy to be a good boy for mommy. An obedient human. You can do that for mommy, right?"

"I... I..."

"Right?" Ooma cooed, and gave her body a sway, her breasts gently slapping his face.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
826 Followers
12