Landlady & Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian positioned himself on the edge of the sofa and Laid right back. Helen dropped to her knees, opened her legs and grabbed his cock with her left hand, her right hand was slowly wanking his long shaft. Her tongue was rolling around the top of his cock and her lipstick was leaving a prominent ring about 7 inches down his cock. He was so big and girthy that she couldn't fit it all in her mouth, although she did try. Tears were beginning to roll down her cheeks as she tried to go as deep as she could. As I was watching, I put my middle finger on the top of her arse and followed the crack slowly down to her exposed arse hole. I slowly rubbed her hole and felt her roughness as she moaned in delight. My finger went further down and her loose pussy was already dripping wet.

"Yes Stevie, lick my arse hole, make it wet and put a finger in"

She got as low as she could and raised her backside as high as it could go. From the side, i used both hands to open her as wide as I could. Her holes looked so inviting and were all fully exposed. I put my finger in and it slid in so easily without any resistance.

"Mmm, I like that Steve, open me and stick your tongue in." She said seductively.

My mouth was full of saliva so I spat a mouthful into her gaping hole. I put one, then two fingers in, they went in with ease. She was moaning in delight as I finger fucked her arse. Bubbles began to appear as she contracted her muscles as my fingers were going in and out. My fingers were in as deep as they could go, I left them in and opened them wide inside her, slowly pulling them out when they were as wide as they could be.

"Oh you are so fucking kinky Steve, I love it, do it again"

I slid my fingers in again and continued fucking her with my fingers. I looked up and Brian had his squinted eyes closed. Helen was eagerly sucking and licking him. I decided it was my turn to try my first cock. What a way to lose your oral virginity with a man, his cock was huge and rock solid. I got up and joined Helen, she looked at me and smiled. I sat next to Brian and Helen remained on the floor.

"Oh yes Steve, good boy, go on give it a taste, you're going to love it" Said Helen.

Helen held his cock with both hands flat at the base and this made it look even bigger. My tongue licked his salty tip and it was so wet. It was covered with a mixture of his pre cum and Helens saliva. I made my mouth extra wet so when I lifted my head it left, salivary, sticky trails.

"Ooh yes, look at his face Steve, look at the dirty old man, he fucking loves it"

I looked at Brian, his face was contorting in total ecstasy. I must say, I was really enjoying my first taste of cock. The horny encouragement I was receiving and Brian's huge cock just intensified my pleasure.

"Let me suck your young cock now Steve, I've been dying to for a day now. Come on, change positions with me."

We swapped and Helen began wanking me off, keeping me hard whilst Brian got onto the floor. Brian soon had my 7" cock in his mouth and didn't waste any time in taking the full length down his eager throat. He was clearly an expert and this definitely wasn't his first rodeo. His mouth alternated between my cock and heavy, full balls.

"Yes Brian, suck his cock dry, I love to see it...oh my, look at how hard you both are. You are my special naughty boys, you're both turning me on so much."

I was virtually laying down so Helen squatted over me with her legs wide. She was shaking with excitement as she lowered her trembling legs and sat 2 inches from my face. She parted her swollen, dangling lips and I began darting my tongue in and out of her wet hole.

"Am I wide enough for you Steve?"

She knew she was, she just loved talking dirty. Her cunt was so wide open now that her hole was leaking her juices all over my face.

"Lick and suck my clit again Steve, you know I love it, remember last time when I squirted on you?, well it's happening again, don't stop, don't stop."

With that she started to furiously run her fingers up and down her slit, alternating between her slit and hole. She moved her hand away and gushed over my face, she repeated the actions and shot her sweet, sticky wetness all over me. She collapsed on me and was absolutely shaking with unadulterated bliss.

"Brian, come here and lick us dry" she ordered.

Brian immediately jumped up and started licking her her juices of my face, he then kissed my wide open mouth. Helen joined us and we had a 3 way kiss. This was so horny, but I felt totally at ease. It seemed so natural, and being in the company of this horny, experienced couple was exhilarating.

"Brian, I want you to fuck me, I want every inch of you inside me, Steve, you can watch for the time being. I love to be watched"

I stayed on the settee and they moved to the floor. Brian was on the bottom and Helen squatted over his huge, erect cock and slowly eased herself onto him. It was such a horny sight as she bounced up and down on it. She was such an expert though and she leant forward giving me a fantastic view. The view as he stretched every inch of her hole was immense. I could see perfectly as her loose lips were clinging to the side of his huge, throbbing cock. I was wanking myself furiously and was quite close to cumming, so I leant forward and licked her arse hole as she was being fucked

"Ooh, yes Steve, I love that, put your finger inside again"

I put 2 fingers straight in and thrust them in deeply. I was literally on the edge so I put my cock in her wide, wet arse.

"Ooooh, yes, yes, I love two cocks at the same time, fuck me hard, fuck me hard and cum deep in me"

It was too much,

"I'm Cumming, I'm cumming!"

"Good boy, cum deep inside me, every drop, cum now, cum now!" She screamed.

She clenched my cock expertly with her arse as I was thrusting and I just exploded. My cock was rock hard and I just let go. I just kept cumming, it seemed never ending as I grabbed her tits as I thrust the final drops inside her. I pulled out and collapsed back on the sofa.

"Oh Stevie, so much lovely spunk, so much"

"She got up and held a hand over her arse, she squatted over Brian's face and let my spunk dribble out into his eager mouth. He took every drop and Helen pushed every wayward dreg into his mouth with her fingers.

It was unbelievably horny, I had never experienced anything like it, I was hooked.

"Now, then big boy, your turn, shoot it all over my face."

Helen lay on the floor, opened her cunt wide open for added stimulation. Brian had his eyes closed though as he coming to his climax.

"Yes, yes, oh, oh, ooooh, argggh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming"

Helens mouth was wide open with her tongue out, ready to receive. He shot his load and the first blast was so powerful that it lifted her hair, he directed the rest in her mouth. She didn't swallow, instead, she came over to me and kissed me, depositing it in my mouth. We exchanged his cum in a passionate, sloppy and salty kiss.

The room absolutely stank of sex and it was wonderful.

"Wow, honestly, that was amazing, absolutely fantastic" I said.

"You were fantastic Stevie, so willing and eager" Said Helen.

"You are a such a horny young man Steve, you've made an old boy really happy" said Brian.

He continued "I hope we'll get to see you again soon?"

"It would be my pleasure" I replied.

We all collapsed on the floor and my head was spinning. What a fantastic experience I thought. I was so glad I decided to decline Ibiza in favour of Dorset. My time came to end and I returned home, my bi adventure was just beginning and I had a real taste for more adventures. More to follow.

12