LandLady Ch. 01: The Video clip

Story Info
It's the begging of a journey of fun which is filled with sex.
2.9k words
4.21
28.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the waiting room, wearing the same white window saree and blouse I told her about after Pooja in the morning.

I went near her and told her, "Is everything prepared?"

"As everything is ready and the pills are on the table with the glass of rum as you ordered, the other things are in the cupboard," she replied.

"Take off the saree and lay it on the blouse and salwar (white), and take one pill and place it on your tongue to dissolve it; Do not swallow it; I will return from the restroom.

"You are ready for the long night," I told her.

Then I left for the washroom. I stripped down to my boxers, changed into a bathrobe, and returned to the room to find her on the bed with her tongue out and half a pill on it. Now, before I tell you what happened next, let's start at the beginning.

This is the story of a wife who became the PG guy's mistress. This story is full of erotic and fun elements, and I hope you enjoy it. It's the story of a boy who just turned into a man when he became an adult and moved out of his town for a job, and a couple, a husband and wife, who were looking for a PG for their house. So let's start the story. I will explain different characters as the story progresses.

A little bit about myself: My name is Suraj, and I am from Delhi. My age is 24. I have grown up my whole life in Delhi and studied there. I liked computers, so like any other Indian, I became a software engineer. After my graduation, I did get a job near my hometown, so I took it and continued for about 3 years, and everything just went as normal, but one day I got a chance to lead a team in the Pune branch of the company I worked at because their team lead had sudden health issues, and I took the opportunity and decided to move to Pune for the job. My mom didn't want me to move because she thought I might find a girl there, and I didn't want to marry outside of her choice (well, she wasn't completely wrong), but my father convinced her that it would help my career.

When I moved to Pune, the first thing I wanted to settle on was where to stay, but finding a house for unmarried people in India is hard, and that's when I found out from one of my colleagues who knew a couple who were looking for single PG guests, so I took the husband's number and called him and arranged a meeting. This is the beginning of an amazing journey of sex, blackmail, and fun with a bhabhi. Taking a job in Pune and taking the PG were the best decisions of my life that I made.

11:00 a.m. at the PG house meeting.

"So you have come here temporarily for a job, right?" the husband asked me.

"Yes, I work at XXX company, and I am the lead developer of a team that I lead." I answered. "I'm looking for a PG where I can stay for about 3--6 months and where I can also get food during the day and night. I'm not a big fan of fast food.

"Yes, you can stay here as much as you like, and we will provide you with food, but there are some rules that you will have to follow."

"No parties or late-night outgoing."

"Timely rent with one month's payment upfront."

"There were no girls at the house," the husband told me with all the seriousness he could muster.

There are other rules. but those were the main ones.

"I don't go to parties very often (I haven't had a girlfriend since college), and I make a good living, so I don't mind following the rules." This was confirmed to him.

"That's great; then you can shift today," he told me. "I will tell my wife if you want to drink something."

He called his wife's name, "Mouni." "Mouni, bring a cup of tea for our new PG."

I tried to refuse it because I had to attend a meeting soon, but the husband insisted, so I stayed. After some time, Mouni bhabhi brought the tea for both of us; that's the first time I saw her. Man, I still can't get the image out of my mind.

She was around 30-33 years old, but her figure was something else. She was wearing a saffron silk saree and a backless blouse, and just after seeing her, I felt like lighting had passed through my body. Her lips were not big, but just the right size for a long kiss. She was taller than her husband, and her boobs, which were 34 from the outside, looked like some huge mangos taped together for amazing cleavage that any man would want to use as pillows on top of to sleep. When she bent over to give me tea, I saw her deep inside. I didn't react much, but inside I was filled with the thoughts of her body. Compared to her, the husband was quite average, and I wondered why she married him. After she finished her tea, she turned around and began walking; that's when I became her ass. It was 36 and the perfect size; I nearly dropped my jaw, but I restrained myself.

After having tea, I told the husband that I would come at night with my luggage. He agreed and told me that the room would be ready by then and that I could eat my dinner there. I left for my meeting, but I had a hard-on, so first I went to my hotel, which was on the way, and I just thought of her, and I finished in 5 minutes.

The day just passed as usual on any other day, but I still remember her body. The image was printed on my mind, and it was creating lighting on my dick. I never felt so bad when I thought of her. I finish the day and then go back to PG. When I reached the PG with my language, I found that her husband was still at work, so Bhabhi gave me a little house tour and showed me the room in which I was going to stay. I just wanted to grab her and throw her on the bed and make the best of it while she was showing me, but I had to control my fantasies. She told me about the timing of the food in the morning and at night, as well as the type of food that is prepared. I would eat anything from her hands and drink anything between the mangos she was holding. She was Bengali, which could explain why she had a lot of extra weight on her body.

After showing me the room, she left and told me that her husband would be late. I just eat my food and go to sleep. When I awoke the next morning, I saw the husband drinking tea in his living room, and when he saw me, he invited me to join him, but I declined and went straight to the bathroom. My room didn't have a bathroom, so I had to use the one on the ground floor. Someone just pushed the door open, and it was none other than Mouni Bhabhi, who just came to my arms, and that's when I accidentally grabbed her boob, which felt like heaven on earth, but she quickly took hold of herself. I asked her

"Sorry, but why this washroom?" I asked her a question in an embarrassment-filled voice.

She replied, slightly angry, "The main room had a problem," with more anger, "but you should knock before entering."

"I apologised once more; I will remember that for the next time."

She left angrily. I hoped she wouldn't tell her husband, but I was overjoyed, as was my little brother down there, and the first thing I did after entering the restroom was to replay those seconds. After that, I got ready and started leaving for the office, and the husband stopped me and asked me whether I was comfortable or not, to which my reply was

"Yes," but what I truly wanted to say was, "I hoped I got to touch the mangoes every morning."

The days just go by as usual. If bhabhi's husband is at home, we eat together, but otherwise I usually eat alone in my room. The food wasn't great, but the chef was, so I put up with it. Bhabhi just acted normally. This is how an entire month got passed, and the next rent day came, so the husband asked me about it, and I told him that I would write a check tomorrow. That's when he told me about a camera that wasn't working and asked if I could look into it. Of course, I don't know how to fix the camera, but I was hoping for some good pictures of Mouni Bhabhi on the disc if there were any. Turns out, the storage disc had a problem, and when I replaced it with another, it started working again, but the screen was broken internally, so nothing was displaying.

It was the end of the month, so my team decided to go on trips on weekends as a group for better communication. When I went to give a check for the rent, the husband was not there, so I gave the check to Bhabhi and told her that I would be gone for the weekend. when I returned to the house and handed her the camera because I was leaving the next day, telling her that the storage disc was corrupted but forgetting to mention that the screen was broken and that she would have to replace it. She took the camera and left. It was a normal interaction, as usual. I started packing for the trip, and the next day I left the house without saying goodbye since it was early morning.

The trip was fun, and we got to see some good places. When I returned home Sunday night, I noticed the husband's car was parked, so I assumed he was at home. The living room door was empty, so I just took the stairs and went straight to my room, where I just fell asleep. The next day, I went downstairs to the bathroom. (There is one in the living room.) After getting ready, I was about to leave, but

The husband caught me and asked me, "Thanks for the rent and the camera; I had no idea the disc was not working." Then he continued, "I guess I have to replace it."

"Ya, no problem. I can replace it for you if you want." I replied to him with good will.

"That would be great! I will put the camera in your room, or I will tell Bhabhi to give it to you," and he continued, "You can replace it when you come back."

After this conversation, I left for work. The day just went normally. When I came back, the camera was in the room. I just left it there and went to eat. The husband was at home, so we ate together at the table. Everything was normal, but Bhabhi had a different glow on her face. She looked happier. After dinner, I went to sleep.

The next day, I took the camera and removed my disk. I looked for the old disc because the camera had the new one, which was mine, and I needed to replace it but couldn't find it. So I just took the disc out of the camera. I left home early and went to the repair shop for the camera's screen replacement. After giving the camera to the repair shop, I went to my office. There wasn't much work, so I came back early.

The husband was not at home. I went to my room and just stayed there for a while. I was wondering about Bhabhi and why she seems to be in a good mood. I was just wondering, and there my eye went to the disk. The camera screen was broken but still worked normally, so people wouldn't know if it was recording. I hoped to find something enjoyable--perhaps mouni masturbating.

I connected the disc to the laptop and opened the disk. Unfortunately, I did not find any photographs, but my memory was jam-packed with them. So I looked, and there was one big video file that had been recorded on Saturday along with my photos. When I play the video, I see a strange man with a camera in his hand. There was no audio, so I couldn't hear what he was saying.

The guy seems to have played with the camera, and there I saw something I didn't expect: I saw Mouni come into the frame and say something, and then the guy put the camera down. After that, he went near her and grabbed Bhabhi by her waist and started kissing her. I was shocked to see that, but at the same time, I started to have a hard-on. I can't believe what I was seeing.

I continued the video but still can't believe my eyes. Mouni made the guy sit on the bed's side, and to my surprise, she bent on her knees and went close to the guy, and the guy started playing with her lips with one hand. She started sucking his thumb. This made my jaw drop! His other hand was on the mango boobs. fondling it tightly. This sends a shockwave to my dick. I just couldn't control it and started jacking.

Bhabhi then put her hands on his legs. He knew what she wanted. He then placed his hands behind his back and allowed Bhabhi to take his pants off. She removes them very quickly. The guy's hard-on can be seen from five miles away inside his underpants. She gently removed the underpants, and the dickens came out. She immediately took it in her mouth, like she had been hungry for a while.

Her lips were all on the guy's cock. He then bent forward and placed his hand on her head for some blows. She sucked the dick for a while. She goes up and down like a child on a lollipop.

For a while, watching all of this was like watching an amazing porn video; I couldn't stop myself from cuddling all over the place. Some also fell onto the table. I cleaned it with a tissue. Just then, he made her stop, and she got up. I guess the best part was about to begin, but then the video abruptly stopped. The memory was full! I cursed myself for not removing my old items from the video; otherwise, I would have a video of a lifetime.

After that, I heard a car voice implying that the husband had returned, but I was at a loss as to what to do with the video. Should I give it to the husband and tell him, or should I ask bhabhi first about the video? Maybe she will be willing to give me something for not opening my mouth. A lot of ideas ran through my head. I then went downstairs to see who had arrived.

When I came to the living room, I saw the same guy sitting with the husband and bhabhi. I was shocked. I went near them. The husband informs me

The husband told me, "Hey, meet my friend Ashok."

"He works with me," he continued.

"hii. So you are the PG who lives with them. Ashok replied with the same mouth that I just saw in the video eating Bhabhi's lips. "I hope they are good," he told me with a slightly preverted voice.

"Yes, they are good company."

I was confused about what to do. (In the meantime, I noticed Bhabhi staring slyly at Ashok.) For some reason, I was a little angry. I didn't know why, but it made me angry watching Mouni Bhabhi talk to this ugly fellow. They talked for a while, then the guy left.

as the husband told me that he was leaving the town for his village because of his mother's health reasons. Bhabhi told both of us that it was time to eat. I was still confused and a bit horny. After eating, the husband was leaving for the train. Then something shocking happened: Mouni's bhabhi asked me if I could drop her husband at the train station. It was surprising because this is the first time Bhabhi has ever asked me something.

But I knew why she was eager for both her husband and me to leave the house. It was 9 PM, so I denied it by saying that I have to leave early tomorrow, so I need to sleep soon. The husband agreed and said he would leave by car.

I felt bad for not helping Bhabhi, but I decided I would help her all night and fulfil her with all my might. I was mentally preparing myself for how I was going to do this. We got outside to see off the husband. He left in a cab, and his wife and soon-to-be wife for the night kissed him. Just seeing that made me horny. My mind was becoming increasingly cluttered with devilish ideas.

We both came back to the house, and my wife locked the door. Bhabhi was about to leave for her room, but I told her to stop and told her that I wanted to show her something.

Stay tuned to continue reading.