LandLady Ch. 04: Bonus Week

Story Info
How I got a extension of week of fun with mouni.
4.2k words
4.21
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall, the last time I fucked a mouni in cowgirl fashion, she rode me like a champ. I made her CUM multiple times and filled her pussy fully. Then getting blown while drinking rum was like being treated like a king. Now let's continue.

She was blowing at me like a dog licking the cheeks of its master. After a while, I guess the effects of Viagra kicked in, and I started to get hard again. It's time to finish the night with a bang, and only one position comes to mind. My boss is extremely difficult.

I came to a halt and stood up, robed. Then I knelt down and took her in my arms, holding her by her legs as if we were newlyweds. Her head fell on my chest, and she was looking at me like a puppy. I carried her over to the bed and placed her on the bed; she didn't react differently this time. I looked at her pussy, which was still filled with CUM, so I went to the cub board and took on his husband's shirt. I took the shirt and started to clean her pussycat. She was still silent but didn't resist. I cleaned her pussy, even her insides; the shirt got quite dirty, which made me more horny for some reason. After cleaning the pussy, I removed the rest of my bathrobe and tossed it to the ground along with the shirt.

I began kissing her from her leg to her thigh. She appeared to be enjoying herself now that she was completely obedient to me. I smelled her vagina and kissed her pussy to see if there was any semen there. I moved a little. It didn't taste different than the first time, so I just went in. She started to moan. I kissed her vaginal area for a while, then I came to a halt and grabbed both of her legs, twisting her around. She was shocked but did not do anything.

She was looking at me backwards, so she couldn't see me completely, but her half-back look made me extremely horny due to her whoris position. After that, I approached her ass and kissed her bum. It was as soft as any bread on earth. Then I give her some for her bum-biting. I used my finger to play with her pussy while I was kissing her ass. She was moaning like a sex machine. Now my cock was aching for a big one due to Viagra.

I lifted her ass with both hands so I could penetrate her and get behind her. Now her half-body was in midair, but her face was still on the bed, and her titles were hanging perfectly. I shifted her ass to my liking, and she complied at my will. I gave her bum a tight slam. "Tapp," followed by "ahh," which sounded like a song to my ears as she moaned loudly. Using my hands and holding her knees, I spread her legs on both sides so there was more room for me. She was still not resisting.

now she was in proper doggy style position and wasted no time stuffing my already hard cock inside her Cat. She was still leaky and wet, which made me feel amazing. I continued to give a long but slow shot, and her screen got louder and louder.

Using my hands, I held her ass for a better grip. Now it was time, but before I started firing,

"I hope you are ready." "This one is going to be the longer and final one," I told her, giving her another slap on her tight ass.

She didn't reply, so I gave her another slap on her ass and told her, "Are you ready or not?" or I would keep slapping.

as I gave another slap, "Yes! Yes!" she replied.

"Good girl, you're a good wife as always," I told her, handing her another one.Now her ass had gotten a little red. Now it's time for pussyfooting. I took my hard cock in one hand and approached her wet pussy. With my other hand, I spread her pussy and inserted the tip of the cock inside her as she started to moan. I kept the tip inside but didn't shaw it all, slowly spreading the pussy with the louder moan, and then I gave her a tight shot inside her pussy. She gave a louder moan than before, and with her moan sound hitting my ears, she started to give a larger and larger moan as I increased the pace.

With each shot, I slapped her ass, and her body let out a loud roar of sound, pushed by my crouch, followed by an even louder roar of moan. After fucking her for some time, I leaned forward and used both hands to grab her boobs from behind. I started to squish her boobs with each shot like a cow.

Her moans became increasingly louder, and due to vagia, I went more aggressively and barely. so I used my one hand and two fingers to insert her mouth and grab her mouth. She took it in and let me hold onto her mouth without stopping me. As I fucked her more, she released more and more saliva, which glopped onto my hand. I continued to squish her boobs with all my might.

After a while, I removed my hand from the mouth, still giving hard shots from behind. I grabbed her waist and lifted her in midair. I kept ramming my hard cock into her, holding her tight behind her boobs, and lifting her. Now it was a reverse cowgirl, with her legs wrapped backwards around mine.

"I hope you are enjoying the night, my love," I asked her as I fucked her hard while keeping her in my hold. In this position, the sound of my shot became louder with each shot as my crouth hit her softer but hard slapped ass, making amazing "tapp" and "tapp" sounds that made me even hornier.

I didn't expect a reply from her, but she said in her broken voice, "Ahhh, yes, keep it up. keep it up."

"I have no intention of stopping you, Mouni; you are mine," I told her, bending slightly.

While fucking her, I saw her naked back for the first time, and my animal just took over. Now I'm firing hard shots at a faster pace. I pushed Mouni's nack close to my mouth using one hand, and I started to lick her back with all my passion. This caused my cock to tighten inside her vagina. I licked for a minute or so, then went for a bit, but not before giving her a tight shot with all the power and pinching her nipped out, and as she screened with a loud moan, I bit her nack and gave her a good hikkie to remember.

She cummed again after this, but I was still up, so I let her go, and she fell on the bed while my cock was still inside her pussy and her lower back was still wrapped around me. She was taking a deep breath, so I let her be for a while and then gave her a tight slap on her ass.

"It's not over yet." I hope you liked my marking. "This will be the last one, and a good one." I told her in a lustful way.

"Now get up and onto your arms, like a crawling baby," I ordered her with a strong voice.

She didn't react, so I gave her another tighter but softer slap, and her ass was up with her hands on her hips. I removed my cock, and then Mouni's cum fell on the bed. Then I placed my cock near her vagina, just the tip in the hole. And then slap her again and tell her to "move your ass." After hearing that, she started to grind her back on my dick like a dog.

This time, as she moaned, I slowly pushed my dick inside and gave her a good slap on the ass. Now she had grown accustomed to it. I caught both of her bums, spread her out, and rammed the rest of my cock inside her. Then she just stayed still, and after some time I gave her another slap, and she understood like an animal. She began to push and pull my cock away from her pussy with her hips.

While she was giving me the service of the century, I grabbed all of her hair, joined them into one using my hands, pulled her hair from behind her back, and pulled her head up while slapping her with the other. It could be the best sex scene in any film. It was like master and slave. This was the tightest her puss I had ever been. I knew it was near the end, so now I also started to push in with her hips.

I pulled her closer and asked her

"Who is your master?" I asked her as I gave her a tight slap on the face. "Tell me who is your master."

"You are my master," she said confidently, having grown accustomed to me.

"Good, always remember that," I replied to her.

She barely completed the sentence with all the screening and the sound of my thighs closing with hers. Then, at last, I let go of her hair and gave her tight shots, which ended up flooding her pussy so much that it leaked out. Even after cumming so much, I still had some, so I drew my cock and gave her all the power, cumming it all on her smooth white back as it was the perfect target for my cock.

She was still standing on her four legs, trying to breathe as hell poured out of her vagina. I was about to fall out due to tiredness, but I somehow got out and picked up the bathrobe to wear it and picked up the husband's shirt and started to clean Mouni's back. I don't know, but something about the fact that it was his shirt made me powerful, just like last time. I felt like I was cuckolding him in front of him. She was still trying to gather herself.

After cleaning her back completely, I threw away the shirt and took Mouni's hand in mine, flipped her over to me, and we looked at each other. I gave her a light kiss on the lips and then on the forehead. Then I took the blanket and wrapped it around us, and we slept without saying a word. She just cuddled me like a child, as she had become more submissive towards me than before. I had more control over her. I wanted to think about what events led to this, but the night was so tense that I just fell asleep.

The next morning, I got up early as usual. Mouni remained in my arms, her back like a flower. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and got up. The husband was supposed to arrive at 9, but it was only 7, so I still had two hours. I wanted to wake Mouni and fuck her more, but I had to clean things up. But first I had to decide whether to delete the video or keep it. I wanted to make Mouni's life easier by making her mine, so she didn't have to look for someone else like Ashok. But it would be difficult if I didn't keep my promise.

I was still thinking when I saw Mouni's phone. I've got an idea. I took the phone and unlocked it with her fingerprint. Then I went to my room and connected the phone to the laptop. I am a software engineer, and I installed software that directs all messages sent to Shanghai and those sent to others to me, where I can choose whether or not to forward them. I blocked all the call services so Bhaji couldn't call someone. Still, she can take someone else's phone, so I had to play it safe.

I then used my laptop to look through Bhaji's files on his phone. I checked the gallery to find something naughty but couldn't find anything. Then I opened the messages with Ashok and her husband; they were pretty normal, nothing unusual. I still think she is having an affair, which is not what I thought. She was a famine and an old-school woman, but we never know who we are inside.

I was about to disconnect, but I saw a message from her husband to Mount. I opened it.

"I wish I could stay there more with Mother. She is fine now, but I felt guilty about not staying there more. I tried to call you, but it was unreachable. "So, I hope everything is going well for you," the husband messaged Mouni Bhabhi.

This message came as a blessing, and a risky but worthwhile plan came to mind. I messaged the husband as "bhabhi."

"Yes, I'm doing fine." The phone seems to not work properly. "The calls are not reaching me." I messaged him as Bhabhi.

"I have talked to Suraj about it." He said he'd look into it. I texted him as Bhabhi.

"I will be fine." "You should stay more in the village; she needs you."

The husband then responded after about a minute.

"But I already came to Pune, and I will reach home in 30 minutes." "I was worried, but if everything went according to plan, it would all be worth it." He replied to Mouni Bhabhi.

"Yes, but you can take the train and go back as well." I will be fine. If I need something, I will ask Suraj. Yesterday he also brought groceries, which I told him to bring. He is like your little brother. "It helps a lot." I replied as "Mouni."

"I guess I can go back today and spend the week there." "Should I ask Ashok to check on you?" the husband replied to Mouni bhabhi.

When I saw this message, the fireworks burst in my mind. for a week! This sounds like a lifetime of fun with Bhabhi. I can try a lot more things as she is getting more submissive to me, and if I succeed in conquering her this week, maybe I can have her forever.

"No, don't bother, Ashok." I am fine. "Suraj is here, and if I feel lonely, I just visit my friend's house." As "mouni," I messaged her husband.

"Ya, you are right. I messaged my home village that I was coming back.

"I will pack your bag for the week." "You have the key right; I am going outside with a friend."

"Yes, I have a key." "I will be there in 10 minutes."

I didn't have any time. I quickly went outside, took Bhabhi's shoes, and hid them in my room before going straight to the main room. Bhabhi is still sleeping naked and lying there. I didn't have time; her husband could arrive at any time.

I told her to get up; I need something quickly. She stood up like a good wife. I told her to pack me a bag of clothes for a week. She didn't understand, so I held her cheek with my hand, gave her a kiss, and told her, "Do you trust me?" "You know the deal, right?"

I didn't want to, but there was no time. She opened the cupboard, changed into a bathrobe, and began packing a bag. Meanwhile, I took her phone and hid it in my room before she noticed it, then locked my door. When I returned, I noticed the bag had been closed. Bhabhi was sitting near it on the bed. I bent down until I touched her head and kissed her on the cheek. Then I kissed her mouth. It was morning, and both of us didn't brush, but it didn't matter.

I told Bhabhi to go to the washroom and told her that we were going to take a bath together. Bathing with my bhabhi would be a dream come true, but time was not on my side. She didn't comply, so I pushed her inside the bathroom and told her to get started; I'd be there soon.

Now the first thing I did was take the shirt, which had my cum all over it, and open the back and put it inside. I'm not sure why I did it, but it just felt right. Then I covered the bed with a blanket and fixed the room completely. I went into the balcony to see if her husband had arrived, and as I was about to go outside, I noticed her husband exiting a rickshaw.

I dashed to the main room and went inside the bathroom after retrieving the other bathrobe from the room. I was breathing heavily due to running. I caught my breath and saw a naked mouni bhabhi under the shower. It was like a scene from a movie. She was washing her hair. I wanted to start fucking her then and there, but I have to make sure things play out right.

I expected the husband to enter the main room first. While I was inside the bathroom, Mouni continued to wash her hair without getting distracted, even though I was inside the bathroom with her. I guess she's easy to control if things work out well. I waited, and then there was a knock on the door. Someone tried to unlock the door, but it was locked. Her husband shouted, "Who is in there?" Bhabhi was shocked to see this and tried to open the door, but I grabbed her and told her to keep her mouth quiet.

Then I go outside in my bathrobe, which surprises the husband. I'm not sure which would surprise him more: me exiting his bathroom or ramming his wife all night.

I told him, "Hi Bhaiya, Bhaji told me to take this shower since the outside one had a problem." "I didn't want to, but she insisted on it." "I hope your mother is okay." Bhabhi was quite worried.

"Ok, that's fine." Yes, my mother is doing well, but I am leaving for a week to check on her. "I will be back next Monday." The husband replied with some hesitation.

"She told me you were helping her around."

"Yes, I am doing what I can." The camera will be repaired today. I will give it to her and give her the phone for repair. She was on her way somewhere.

"Good, I am glad you are taking care of her."

"Yes, of course I will."

I went near him as her husband tried to go to the bathroom and told him in quite voice, "bhaiya, do you want to use the bathroom?" I am still taking the shower. Today is my big meeting, so I want to go with full creation. But if you want to take a bath urgently, then

I know it was a risky gamble. I could have hidden Bhabhi inside my room, but this will help me take better control of her, as she will listen to this conversation, and due to Afried, I can make her more submissive to me. It was a big risk, but worth it. After all, the rest of the week is a big risk with a big reward.

Before I went on, her husband told me that "it's fine." "I just wanted to freshen up, but it's fine." Then he picked up the bag and went to the hall, and before leaving, he told me to say goodbye to Bhabhi and that he would come back next week. I gave a good-bye sign without saying anything.

Now was the most critical part, where I needed to make sure that everything played out to make sure she would be under my control. As the husband left the house, I slowly approached the entry door and pecked outside to check if the husband was there.

I was relieved when I checked and found him missing. I quickly closed the door without making a noise. This was the most crucial part. I went near the bathroom door. My heart was still racing, but I tried to control it and started to speak loudly.

"I can assure you, bhaiya, that I will take complete care of Mouni and Bhabhi in your absence." After all, I am the man of the house in your absence." I spoke it loudly, pretending to talk to her husband, so she could hear it inside the bathroom.

going with a loud voice, and after a brief moment, I said loudly, "Also, I wanted to talk to Ashok Bhaiya about something, but I forgot." "I will text you if I remember, and thanks for giving me the responsibilities of Bhabhi and this house; I will take care of both of them with all my heart." I kept this fake conversion where it looked like the husband has complete trust in me and gave me the job and power to look after the house in his absence.

"Sorry, bhaiya, the bathroom outside is not working properly, and I had a meeting, so thank you for letting me use the bedroom bathroom." After making this last sentence, I went to the bathroom door.

near the bathroom door and checked if it was locked or unlocked. It was unlocked. I slowly twisted the knock and opened the door, got inside quickly, and closed the door on my way in. Mouni looked like a ghost. I guess she still thinks that her husband is outside. I need to act slowly and carefully. This will be the most critical part. It will be as smooth as if it came from heaven for almost a week.

I sat on the toilet seat as if I owned the house and looked at her with all the confidence I could muster, making constant, strong eye contact. She was still shocked, as her face was all pale, but before she said anything, I told her, "Shzzzz," and pointed outside the door since she didn't know that her husband had left.

I got up and slowly went towards her. As I went near her, she started to move back. She was shaking while naked in the bathroom. The scenery was good enough for my cock to get semi-hard, but she was completely unable to detect that; rather, she was just looking strict at me like a baby. I moved forward; I got more and more back, and now I was in the corner of the bathroom wall.

I put both of my hands on either side of her head on the wall so she couldn't escape from me. I felt like I was in a movie scene where the hero was going to make love to the girl that he always wanted, but in this case, it will be another joy of many to come this week. I considered grabbing her shoulder, but I wanted to be as gentle as possible as she was not resisting me.

"I have already deleted the Ashok video, so don't worry." I went near her and told her with a slow but seductive voice.

"So, what exactly do you want?" She asked me with a broken voice. It was sad, but also quite hot.

"As you listen, your husband has given me the responsibility of taking care of you." As the man of the house in the absence of your husband, I will take care of you all the way. after sometime."

12