Landlord Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she got him good and warmed up with her mouth, Molly let go of his dick and rolled onto her back. The guy took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it while working a finger between her pussy lips and massaging her clit. This went on for quite a while, Molly's face getting a more and more intensely happy look.

Finally she rolled away from him and pulled the night-table drawer open. All she took out this time was the bottle of lube, which she handed to her guest. She got on her hands and knees with her pussy presented doggy-style and waited expectantly.

I wondered where this would go next. One of two possibilities, obviously. I got my answer when he ran the lube into her crack and worked some into her asshole with his finger. Fuck. She was really going to take him up the ass.

He put some more lube on his cock, put the tip against her asshole, and started to press. He seemed to know what he was doing with a woman's ass. He didn't try to ram his cock in with one athletic thrust, which would have hurt like a bitch and likely would have finished his chances of getting laid that night. He put it in slowly, and stopped whenever she gave a little grunt of discomfort.

Finally he had it all the way to the hilt. He left it there for a minute while her asshole accommodated itself to the intruding visitor. Then he began to thrust, slowly at first, then faster.

I switched to another camera to get a better view from the side. It wasn't as good as you sometimes get in porn, with a camera operator holding the camera right under the woman's butt so you can see the penis going right into whatever hole it's going into, but it was pretty good. The doggy position meant that her breasts were hanging down from her chest, and although they were compact and firm enough that they didn't flop back and forth, I could see them rolling gently on her chest with each thrust.

Molly reached between her legs and started frigging her clit. The combination of his thrusts and her flicks were having their effect, and she started making her "ah-ah-ah" noises as her orgasm grew. They strung it out for at least ten minutes, when Molly finally threw her head back and wailed with orgasm. She didn't squirt this time, but she certainly seemed to be having a good time.

The guy stopped thrusting and just held his cock buried in her ass while she came down from her explosive climax. Then he slowly started thrusting again, working himself back up until he thrust, held, and emptied his balls up her ass. He slowly pulled out, and on the ceiling cam I could see a little cum leaking out of her asshole.

Showtime was pretty much over. They took turns in the bathroom cleaning up, then crawled into bed under the covers and snuggled, kissing from time to time, until they finally went to sleep.

***

I was in front of my computer replaying one of my favourite scenes. It was the one where Molly stuffed the dildo-vibe up her ass and then got herself off by adding the bullet vibe. I had one of my favourite butt vibes up my own ass, and I was beating myself off as I watched Molly launch herself into orbit.

"So, you like watching me put things up my ass, do you?"

I started violently. I had an insane urge to put my hands over the screen and cover up what I'd been watching, but I repressed it, knowing that it would just make me look even more idiotic than I did already. I had no idea how long Molly had been watching me beat off to her involuntary porn flick, but I knew there was no way to hide it or explain it. My cock instantly went soft, and I sheepishly turned off the vibe and eased it out of my asshole.

As I yanked my pants back up, Molly, standing in her familiar t-shirt and panties, said, "You are sooo busted. But relax. I've known what you were doing for weeks."

My mind reeled. "Wh-wh-wh-what? You've known and you let me keep on?"

"Your mistake was getting greedy. I don't think I'd have ever found the cam in the bathroom if I hadn't known what to look for, but the one above my bed is bigger and fancier, and harder to hide. You know how, when people can't sleep, they tend to stare at the ceiling?"

I felt like a complete, utter fool. The main thrill was watching her when I didn't think she knew she was being watched. But she had known, if not all along, at least for quite some time.

"So, if you knew, why did you let me keep going? You could have called the cops on me any time."

"To tell you the truth, it was kind of a kinky thrill to do stuff knowing you were watching. Even brushing my teeth bare-assed took on a whole new dimension. And sometimes it was fun putting on a performance. You know that night Travis came over and railed me in the ass? He didn't know it, but I specifically invited him here rather than going over to his place so I could give you the porn show of a lifetime, right there in your own basement."

"So, you're an exhibitionist?"

"I guess so. I never knew it until I discovered those cameras and found that it was a thrilling kink rather than humiliating. But now..." She crossed her arms in her familiar gesture and pulled the t-shirt off, then dropped the panties and kicked them aside. She dropped to her hands and knees facing away from me and wiggled her naked ass in my face. "Wouldn't you really have the real thing, up close and personal? I'm pretty sure you'll find it even better than watching my porn videos - although we might want to watch them together sometimes."

I just stared at her, thunderstruck. My life had reversed so totally in the space of about three minutes that my brain couldn't keep up.

"Come on, tiger, what are you waiting for? Grab that lube and let's get started."

I numbly picked up my lube and started working it into her ass with my fingers. She smiled and went, "Mmmmm." As I was shucking off my clothes, she looked back at me and said, "And another thing. When we get through here tonight, we're going to have a serious discussion about reducing my rent."

I sidled forward on my knees, took a firm grip on her hips, and pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole. She added, "Reducing it a lot."

12