Laney's Deflowering Pt. 05

Story Info
Laney and Tony start the weekend off.
1.8k words
4.57
15.8k
17
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,748 Followers

Julie was watching the scene, it was happening, her husband Tony was fucking her sister Jill. God, she should feel so jealous, so betrayed, but all she could feel was sizzling lust. Jill was on her hands and knees, her big 36D tits were swinging back and forth as Tony drove into her with lust-driven charges, his pelvis smacking against Jill's supple asscheeks.

Jill looked up at her, and cooed, "Get your sexy cunt here, I've always wanted to carpet munch my sexy sister!"

Julie quickly did so, and Jill purred, "Mmmm, all bare and bald, I love licking bald pussy!"

At the first touch of Jill's tongue against her labial lips, Julie purred, as she continued, Julie moaned in absolute pleasure. Her very own sister was licking and doting on her hot pink hole with a skill that bespoke of many times she must have been between another woman's thighs.

Julie cooed, "Oh so good, you lick my cunt so nicely!"

Jill went at her with lust-driven eagerness, and Julie took in the whole scene. The sight was incredible, her husband fucking Jill while Jill was giving her own sister the cunt licking of a lifetime. That's MY cunt she's licking at, she felt the long, broad sweeps of Jill's tongue swiping across her swollen clit, and the tingles started to fill her pussy, she was seconds away.

Tony growled, "Fuck, gonna cum, gonna explode, FUCK!" and he roared as his prick went off, Jill howled into Julie's pussy as she went, and Julie could feel her orgasm racing at her, and her howls of pleasure burst out of her mouth, she could feel the wild squirmings, her juices gushing out of her like a river, yes, yes, YES...

Julie jerked awake in the darkness of her hotel room, her pussy was pulsing with lust-powered spasms. She had been masturbating wildly in her sleep, her hands were buried in her pussy, and she rode out the string of orgasmic pleasure, gasping with pleasure, her body writhing and shuddering.

She lay in the darkness, what a hell of a dream. She smiled, she was glad that she and Nadia had separate rooms with a connecting door that was closed. She wondered what her daughter would have thought if she awakened, and saw her mother masturbating like a lust-driven virgin.

She thought of her husband, all alone at home, she was hoping he wasn't too lonely. She felt the wonderful drowsiness rising that always took her after orgasm. When I get home, he's gonna get ridden like a racehorse crossed her mind, then sleep took her.

*****

At that moment, Tony was anything but alone, and anything but sleeping. Laney had taken her overnight bag and had stepped just outside the bedroom, she smiled as she promised her Uncle a visual treat.

Layng in bed, Tony had a case of stoneware cock. Five minutes later, and WOW, what an entrance she made. She was wearing a see-thru, pink, baby doll nightie, that just barely covered the cheeks of her ass. She did a slow turn, letting Tony see everything, covered with that thin diaphanous gauze of nightgown, her bare, smooth, and wildly sexy pubic area, and the cheeks of her ass displayed like that made his cock feel as hard as tempered steel. The only other things she wore, was the 18 karat gold ankle bracelet she had gotten for her 18th birthday, and a bright, passion-filled smile.

"Do you like my new nightgown Uncle Tony? I bought it just for you, to get our weekend going in the right direction. You have made me feel so alive, lovingly taking all my virginities, and after our heated texting of the other night, I bought this sexy nightgown the very next day, I wanted to give you something sexy and hot to look at. I'm so hot, I need a good hard fucking!"

Tony watched, entranced, as Laney's body seemed to float towards him. His niece's sexy 36D breasts, nestled in the cups of her nightie, were pushing the front of her nightie out proudly, The sight of her bare, smooth-shaven pussy slightly hidden, he could see those tight lips, just slightly parted, and he was eager to give Laney a hot, sexy ride.

Laney was hot and ready, she recalled Tony's text of the other night when he said that her tight young asshole won't be so tight when he was finished with her teen ass. Just thinking that made her so wet, and she wanted all her holes to be loosened up to her Uncle's exact dimensions of his cock, before the weekend was over.

She struck a match and lit the candle that was on the bedside table. The mellow glow of the candle flame lit the room, nicely subdued, not the harsh glare of modern lighting. Her eyes were lambent, with an almost feral glow, as she climbed up onto the bed.

Her voice cooed, "Take me like the lust-driven niece I feel like, pin me to the bed and ram my cunt. Just like you promised me a few days ago, pin my feet behind my ears, and drive into me! I want to feel your cock exploding and squirting wildly, flooding my tight teen cunt with a hot, juicy load! Take full advantage of me, I'm your little live fuck doll!"

Laney lay back, spreading her thighs for Tony, and he took the position, his niece's face smiling up at him, her sexy body wearing that racy, pink, baby doll nightie, her thighs parted, so eager and so ready for her Uncle's hard cock.

Laney cooed, "Yes, oh yes, bring your cock to me Uncle. I'm your sweet, hungry niece, and I want that hot, incestuous fuck. I bet your balls are all swollen with a hot load to spray down my tight pussy, your stiff cock will be buried up my tight, eager pussy, give me the same kind of fuck that your wife is lucky enough to get, I want your load gushing hotly into my pink folds!"

Tony quickly notched my prick against Laney, and pushed forward, slowly impaling his niece's hot center, both of them giving out sighs and moans of drawn-out pleasure, Laney was so tight around his cock, until his 8 inches were buried in, balls deep. The tight gripping cling around his cock made him grunt, and in the next in stroke, he grasped her ankles and pushed her legs up, bending her in half as her feet were next to her ears. The flexing of her body upwards drove his cock into the deepest part of her vaginal vault, she grunted again as his cock smacked solidly against her cervix.

Laney cooed, "Yes, oh my god, my Uncle feels so good deep inside me. Ride me Uncle Tony and let your load go, you are giving your very own niece a loving, incestuous fuck! Take full advantage, and flood my tight cunt, every time you fuck me, it feels just as good as when you took my innocence!"

She giggled, "Not that I was so innocent that I didn't want my Uncle to take me with hot, incestuous fucking!"

The sensation of being in his niece right to the balls, and the knowledge that they were doing something so forbidden just made it all the more heated. Tony had that rhythm going, pulling out halfway, then plunging deep. The moistly sucking depths of her clasping vagina, mmmm, the silky feel of her sweet young teen tightness, seeing that look of rapture, watching the bliss and joy play across Laney's face, made him groan with lust, she looked so damn sexy. Tony started to fuck her faster, feeling her inner pussy loosening up a bit, as she adjusted to his 8 inches.

She moaned again and purred, "Mmmm, it feels so good, so amazing, kiss me, Uncle Tony, kiss me while you fuck me!"

Tony quickly covered Laney's mouth, opening to him, letting his tongue slide right in, and their lips clung to each other, the heated, tongue-filled swirls of passion made his cock throb and tingle, the spunk getting ready to blow. Tony picked up the pace, Laney's body was virtually vibrating, she broke the kiss, starting to pant, and told him what she wanted.

"Oh Yes, Uncle, fuck me, fuck me, let me have it, I want to feel your throbbing cock exploding and squirting wildly inside me, filling me with a hot load of Uncle's hot, incestuous spunk. Ride your niece, fuck me, let me have it, make me cum, and explode your load deep inside me, fill up my womb just like the last time!"

Tony lasted another 10 seconds, then the heated lust and the sexy, forbidden but oh-so-hot nature of fucking his niece made his balls lurch, and he knew he was gonna explode.

Tony growled out, "Fuck, oh fuck baby, gonna cum, gonna fill you, sweetheart, yes, yes, YES!"

Laney howled, "Yes, do it, fill me, oh my God, cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming too, shoot it, squirt it, yes, yes YES!"

Tony could feel her body tense up, wrapping tightly around him, and her drawn-out keening wail of pleasure filled the bedroom. Laney's pussy clamped down, became the ultimate gripping tightness, milking at his dick, and he went over the edge with her. His cock swelled up tight, drawing a growl of pleasure from Laney as he pierced her cervix, his cock head at the entrance to her very womb. The look of orgasmic rapture on her face brought on the explosion, and he howled as he went off, his cock tossing off wildly deep inside his niece's tight teen cunt, his throbbing prick jetting Uncle's hot incestuous sperm directly into her eager womb. Just that thought made his cock go crazy, jerking in repeated pulses, each pulse squirted more hot spunk, it seemed to go on and on, pouring his heated spunk deep inside Laney's more than eager cunt, over and over again, the spasms milking him wildly, making sure that she got every drop of his load.

As the glorious feeling of orgasms started to wane, Laney purred, "Mmmm, that felt so nice. I LOVE how you took advantage and took all my innocence!"

It didn't take long before they were under the covers, Laney was spooned by Tony, breathing deeply and contentedly in her sleep. Tony stayed awake a while longer, his mind whirling. He had broken his marriage voes...he had fucked his niece...he had taken all her virginities. Even with all that, he still did not feel a huge amount of guilt. A bit, yeah, but Laney had been too sexy to resist. And she did get the ball rolling, although that did not grant him a free pass. As the Uncle, he should have put a stop to it, but when she offered herself like that, basically on a silver platter, his mind switched to The Sure Thing, having it offered to him, just like that. The first time and he knew he'd kick himself if he didn't act on it. And, with the weekend just starting, he was going to get his hands on her teen body as much as possible. Like the adage, in for a penny, in for a pound. He was in it, might as well enjoy it to the fullest.

groomleader
groomleader
2,748 Followers