Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 13

Story Info
Heroes and Villains.
9.1k words
4.56
2.4k
5

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. One of our existing characters gets their first POV this time, whilst another finds herself inadvertently observing a scene involving anal, reluctance, restraint and gagging. Fear not, the pallet is refreshed before the end with some consensual, thoroughly pleasurable oral.

Previously on Langley Circle... After some outfit advice from his ex-personal assistant Megan, Dean laid on a surprise Victorian maid roleplay for Beth. Meanwhile Nicky visited Bella to patch up their differences and ended up suggesting that her, Bella and Josh have a threesome.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Thirteen

Josh strode into school feeling like he imagined a movie star did on the red carpet at the premiere of their latest blockbuster. The source of this buoyant and jubilant mood was undoubtedly as a result of having spent a large part of the previous day balls-deep in not one, but two sexy-as-fuck women, one of whom was his girlfriend. His actual girlfriend! That was a concept that he was still getting used to. After years of being seemingly invisible to the opposite sex, oh how his fortunes had changed in the space of a few short weeks.

He was certain he could feel the testosterone actually wafting off him as he walked confidently through the main doors. He turned into the hallway where his locker was located, preparing to swagger smugly past all those who had poured scorn on him over the years. He was a man now; a man with a smokin' hot girlfriend, not to mention the fact that he was the third leg of a love triangle, which also included Bella, who was arguably one of the most potently sexual women he had ever known, real or imagined. However, this feeling of god-like euphoria lasted for precisely two seconds, at which point he realised that the hall was entirely empty.

He glanced at his watch; bugger, should've got here five minutes earlier; the second bell was just about to go. His shoulders sagged as he let out a long sigh. Oh well, it had played out fantastically in his head, shame reality never quite matched up. A single witness would have been something at least, but the dimly lit hall was devoid of all life.

Wait, actually it wasn't entirely empty. There was somebody down the end of the hall, half hidden behind an open locker door. Josh squinted into the gloom and a smile spread across his face as it became apparent who it was. Swapping his swagger for a stealthy tiptoe, he traversed the corridor silently until he stood behind them, a subtle aroma of strawberries tickling at his nostrils.

After furtively glancing from side to side, he moved closer, wrapping his arms around Bella's petite body and playfully grabbing the beautiful breasts he had spent a most enjoyable evening in the company of last night.

"Morning sexy," he whispered in her ear, just before his face exploded in pain. His vision blurred, and he was overcome by a nauseating feeling of vertigo, causing him to stagger backwards in the manner of a drunken brawler.

"Get your fucking hands off me you-- Josh shit. What the fuck?"

He fell heavily against the lockers opposite, groaning as he tried desperately to clear the confusion from his mind. An ear-splitting ringing sound was filling his head, making it difficult to focus on anything. There was a strange metallic taste in his mouth, and when he brought his hand up to his face, his fingers came away wet and sticky. That could not be good.

"Jesus Josh, what made you think that would be a good idea," Bella said, her voice full of anger. Josh groaned, struggling to concentrate on anything above the noise. "Shit! I have to go, I have a test. I will deal with you later."

As the words were spat at him, a blurry shape loomed close in his vision. Josh reflexively snapped his head back, banging it painfully on the lockers behind him. Finally, much to his relief, the ringing sound subsided, and he decided that the safest thing to do for the moment was nothing at all, at least until his head cleared and vision returned.

"Josh, are you alright? I saw what that nasty cow did to you."

Josh frowned, causing a new surge of pain to erupt around his eye. The voice sounded familiar, but he couldn't bring the blurry blob moving towards him into focus.

"Shit, you're bleeding."

Well, that at least explained the metallic taste in his mouth and wet sticky fingers.

"Come on, that needs cleaning up." A hand grasped at his with gentle insistence, and the unknown nightingale lead him a short way along the corridor and through a door into what he suspected was a bathroom, based on the strong smell of bleach.

"Where-- Ow fuck!" He began to ask where he was, but immediately wished he hadn't. His nose ached like shit, and as he opened his mouth, stars swam across his vision, summoned by a fresh bout of pain.

"Disabled toilet," the female voice calmly informed him.

"Who?" Josh whispered the word carefully.

"Damn, how hard did that bitch hit you. It's Antoinette."

"Toni? Ow, fuck that hurts." Josh had made the mistake of pressing at the skin around his eye.

"Here, let me," Antoinette said, and Josh was more than happy to let someone else take control.

He winced as a wadded handful of damp tissue was gently dabbed against his nose and eye. Slowly his vision cleared and as it did, he found himself staring into the dark blue eyes of Antoinette Clarke. The soft round face of Toni, as her friends called her, wasn't an unpleasant thing to be staring at by any means, although Josh had always thought she looked rather unremarkable, somewhat plain. At this close distance and with an excuse to stare, he had to admit that her skin was exceptionally clear and free from blemishes, and her eyes, which lurked behind thick-rimmed glasses, were large, caring and pleasingly symmetrical.

As she diligently tended to his wounds, Josh noted that she tilted her head back a fraction, her small button nose twitching almost imperceptibly, and the tip of her tongue dancing between parted lips. Her usual attire, hair and makeup might be plain, but it was becoming apparent that beneath this, their lurked an attractive woman. A little nerdy perhaps, but that was fine by Josh, after all, he was a nerd and proud.

Antoinette was a computer genius, even compared to Josh, who was left in her dust during programming projects, something he respected rather than resented; it was one of the reasons why they got on so well. Generally, she struck Josh as a bit of a loner. Although she was in a number of the same clubs as him including chess, anime, and his D&D group too, he never saw her just hanging out with their peers; although, to be fair Josh didn't do a lot of that either.

He became aware that she was staring at him, her eyes boring into him, as fingers gently dabbed at his nose. The silence lengthened and, despite his lack of experience in these matters, he could feel a tension building between them, a sexual tension. He forced the feeling down immediately; he had Nicky now, and certainly didn't want to risk messing that up.

"Nis id nad?" he asked, trying to speak without using any of the muscles in his face.

Antoinette smiled warmly. "You'll live. Nose bleed and probably a shiner tomorrow, but you're still as handsome as ever."

Josh shifted uncomfortably at her compliment.

"Why did she hit you?"

"Misunderstanding. I think."

"You need someone to take care of you," Antoinette said in a low voice, moving a fraction closer.

"Umm thanks Toni."

"I'd never hit you if you were my man."

"Bella's not my--"

"I know," Antoinette said. "You're with Nicky Parker now yeah?"

"Yes." Josh could hear the relief in his own voice. He was glad it was public knowledge, although he struggled to think how the news of his relationship with Nicky had become so widely known.

Antoinette held his gaze a moment longer before pursing her lips and stepping back. "Shame," she said under her breath.

"What?" Too late Josh realised that he really shouldn't have asked; at the very least, the answer was bound to complicate his life.

The red-haired woman paused for a long moment before speaking. "It seems I've missed my chance."

Josh frowned, what was she talking about?

"I've always fancied you Josh, but was never brave enough to say anything. Somehow, now that it's too late, I seem able to tell you. Ironic really."

"Why didn't you say something?"

She shrugged. "Too shy I guess; and you have been fawning over Nicky parker for years."

Josh looked away as he felt the heat rise to his cheeks. She dabbed a dry tissue against the side of his nose. Her minty breath combined with a more potent aroma, most probably perfume or body spray, teased at his damaged nostrils; he was not immune to their affects. He didn't spend a lot of time this close to women and his body reacted quickly and seemingly with a will of its own.

"Like I said, it's a shame." She cocked her head to one side and continued in a slow and deliberate voice. "But, if you ever change your mind, just know that I would do pretty much anything for you." Her eyes darted nervously as a blush rose to her cheeks. "I'm still umm... innocent, if you know what I mean, but you could have me; you just need to say the word. I would do anything and everything to you, with you, for you."

As she spoke the words, Josh was aware that she was edging ever closer. He could tell she was incredibly nervous; she was making herself very vulnerable.

"T-t-Toni, if only I had known sooner, but, I'm with--"

"Nicky, yeah I know." She blinked rapidly and turned her head away; Josh thought he could see her bottom lip begin to tremble. She choked out a forced laugh. "Hell, I'd even be your slave, or Nicky's, if that would allow me to be with you. I'd go with her, or any other woman, if you wanted me too." She turned back to face him and Josh saw a desperate determination in her dark blue eyes. She had laid her cards on the table, offered herself to him completely, and there was no going back for her now.

He didn't know how serious she was, especially about being his slave, but regardless, he was nervous at the pressure he was feeling, and how careful he needed to be with her feelings; she was, after all, still his good friend.

They were standing so close as to be touching. Antoinette had always hidden her body from the world with baggy jeans and hoodies, but as she pressed against Josh now, he got the feeling that there were some generous curves hiding beneath. His body betrayed him, he was hard, his bulge obvious and reaching to her, pressing against her tummy; he knew she could feel it too. She looked down between them and sighed in desire. With a small smirk, she reached down, but he caught her by the wrist. She winced, and he relaxed his grip somewhat, but held her hand an inch from his throbbing cock.

"You want me, don't you? You're hard for me," she said in a sultry voice. "I'm so wet right now. Just say the word, and you can have me!"

Josh swallowed hard, fighting back the urge to release her grip and allow her to do what she wanted. "Toni, please."

Antoinette paused, for what felt like an eternity, before finally blinking, breaking the moment. Her face crumpled as she stepped back, her body language changing from desperate hope to sad resignation.

"Fine," she said in a soft defeated voice. "I've made my position clear, and I understand yours. But, if you ever change your mind, you wouldn't be disappointed. Nerdy girls can be very grateful you know. Also, extremely dirty; at least I would be, if you wanted me." She pouted her lips, throwing a sexy look his way, complete with hair toss, which would have been slightly more effective if she hadn't backed into the closed door as she did it. She didn't possess the poise of a supermodel, but it was real, and it was in front of him right now. His pulse raced as Antoinette faltered, smiled shyly, then fled the room, leaving him with a bloody tissue in one hand and a raging hard-on in his pants.

What the fuck had actually just happened there? Was any of this real? Perhaps he was still at home dreaming, and any second now he would wake up and realise he was late for school. He stood in stunned shock for a few minutes, however nothing changed. He shrugged painfully; he had to decide what to do next. He couldn't face Bella right now, and at the moment he wasn't feeling great about talking to Nicky either, in fact he wasn't ecstatic about meeting anyone. He poked his head out of the door, glanced up and down the hall and finding it empty, shuffled quickly towards the main door. Right now, all he wanted was to crawl back into bed and start the day again, or better still skip it entirely and go straight to tomorrow.

=== === ===

Megan shifted nervously on the sumptuous leather sofa, and tried not to fiddle with her hair. Starting a new job was always unsettling, but this time the nerves seemed to have hit hard. She had gone to great lengths to try and ease the stress and anxiety; her hair had been recently trimmed and teased to perfection by her trusted stylist Candy, hours in front of the mirror had ensured that she was attired in the most comfortable and striking business trouser suit that she owned, and considerable time had been invested in selecting and carefully applying subtle but attractive make-up. All this had contributed to her leaving home this morning feeling as if she could conquer the world. Yet, sitting here in the lavish lobby of Ravager& Sunder, she felt even more nervous than when, aged eleven, she had been summoned to the headmaster's office for flashing her underwear for the boys behind the bike sheds. If she had still been at her old job right now, she would be feeling invincible, as if she could dominate every room, win every discussion, and turn the head of every man, and probably most of the women too.

That was another unsettling thing; up until a few weeks ago, she would never have given a moment's thought to whether women found her attractive or not, then Beth had come along and changed everything. Now Megan was re-evaluating her sexuality, and discovering that she could no longer think of herself as simply heterosexual. Women were now admired and appraised in a different way than before. Do I find them attractive? Does she think I am sexy? At times it was very distracting. Today in particular, when she needed to stay focused, there seemed to be beautiful people everywhere; at times she was struggling to remain in the moment.

Her nerves were being further frayed by how utterly intimidating this place was; every aspect of the building was impressive to say the least. From the marble floors, polished to a -mirror shine, the high vaulted ceiling adorned with glittering frescos, to the atrium visible further down the lobby that would probably be more at home in a tropical rainforest than a city law firm, it all screamed extravagance, wealth, and above all else, power.

Then there were the people. A constant flow of employees had come and gone in the short time she had been waiting, and not a single one had been anything less than beautiful. They came in all sizes and shapes, ages and ethnicities, but to a man, and woman, every single one was immaculately turned out and stunning. To Megan's critical eye, perhaps one or two were maybe guilty of trying a little too hard to impress, but even then, their failings were still pleasing to the eye. One woman's skirt was too short, blurring it across the line from attractively revealing, to Soho slutty. Another's heels had been so ridiculously high as to be almost impractical to walk in, and Megan should know. Being a smidgen under five feet, she was no stranger to the benefits of a vertiginous pair of heels, but these had been more like stilts than shoes. The men were no exception. Some were just too over-groomed, too polished; Their dumb hipster beards shaved and sculptured to perfection, shoes so shiny you could literally see the ceiling reflected in them, and she was fairly sure that one or two of them had been wearing make-up. Not that she had anything against that, but it just seemed unnecessary for the workplace. It all suggested a company dynamic based heavily on power, where status was everything, and she suspected there would be a pecking order that was clearly defined and very rigidly observed.

"Megan Chambers?" The clipped voice brought her out of her reverie. She turned to see one of the beautiful people frowning down at her.

"Yes, hello," she said, standing as she smiled broadly and offered her hand.

The woman blinked at it with disinterest, and cast her gaze openly and unapologetically over Megan from head to toe, making Megan feel like she was up for auction at a cattle market. The woman's expression suggested she wasn't offended by Megan's appearance as such, but she wasn't overly impressed either.

"OK fine," the woman said with a sigh. "Come with me, I'll be handling your initial induction." The slender woman spun on her four-inch heels and started back the way she had come, leaving Megan speechless, hand still outstretched.

Gathering up her things, Megan hurried after the woman, practically having to job to keep up with her gazelle-like stride. The woman's impeccably styled hair bounced elegantly around her shoulders, as her hips swayed hypnotically, despite the blisteringly fast pace. Megan wasn't quite sure how the woman was managing to stay on her feet in those heels, but she was, and doing it with little or no effort. They barrelled on down to the end of the hall and through a doorway that led to a bank of lifts.

"You will initially be on the fifth floor while we get you broken in,"

"Is that where Mr. Phillips is?" Megan struggled to keep her voice steady as she tried to catch her breath.

The tall woman glanced at her with amusement as she strode into the waiting lift. "Of course not," She said disdainfully. "Mr. Philips is on the twentieth floor with the other senior partners, but it will be weeks before you are ready to step foot up there."

Megan frowned. "But I thought I was to be working as Mr. Phillips' personal assistant."

The woman smirked unkindly at Megan and stabbed at a button, sending the lift smoothly upwards. Trapped in the small elevator, the smell of the woman's perfume was almost overpowering. "There will be a lot of training first." She looked Megan up and down once more. "A lot."

The lift doors slid open and the woman was off once again. However, just as soon as she had started, she came to an abrupt halt, so suddenly that Megan almost cannoned into the back of the woman, whose name she still didn't know.

"Mr. Stephens, sir. A pleasure to see you down here. Can I be of service?" The clipped, harsh voice was gone, replaced with a sickly sweet, simpering tone that dripped with deference. The woman's posture had altered too; she was alert and yet meek at the same time. Her head bowed, eyes looking not at the tall handsome suited man before her, but at the floor just in front of his feet.

"Oh Trina, always so keen to serve." The man said in an amused voice. Well, at least Megan now knew the woman's name. She continued to observe the man's behaviour, frowning. He was standing close to Trina, too close; he was definitely in her personal space, towering a full six inches over the woman, who was by no means short, especially in those heels. The man stared calmly down at Trina, previously so hard-nosed and confident, but now meek and subservient, openly drinking in her appearance. Megan blinked and tried to shrink into the shadows, as he reached out a hand and gently stroked Trina's cheek. Trina, for her part, seemed almost to melt at his touch. The man paused for a long moment before his eyes flicked up, catching sight of Megan; he froze. Not, it seemed in shock, or embarrassment at what he had been doing, he just stopped paying attention to Trina completely. His hand fell away and he stepped around the woman without giving her a second glance. Megan didn't know who this man was, but it was obvious that he was important. She straightened, smiling as she locked eyes with him.