Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 19

Story Info
They slowly reel in the mums.
13.3k words
4.79
2.8k
4
0

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. Things are getting interesting for our main characters, so much so that this instalment is split over two episodes. This first is more plot based, but still with lots of sexual content, including exploration of non-blood step and adopted relationships.

Previously on Langley Circle... Nicky caught her father and an unknown woman in a passionate kiss in the kitchen leading her to believe he was cheating on her mother, which left her confused and upset, especially in light of her newly discovered feelings towards her mum. Meanwhile, Josh and Trudy blurred the lines when she posed nude to help him improve one of his drawings, and things strayed into fantasy fulfilment territory.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Nineteen

Nicky pressed her nose to the cool glass of the window, staring into the gloom of the back garden. "I'm glad we decided not to go out, "she said, "the wind is really picking up now, and there are some nasty black clouds around. The forecasters might be right; we could be in for a stormy night after all."

"Don't say that," Bella said.

Nicky turned back to the bed, where Bella was sitting cross-legged. She looked adorable tonight, wearing a pale pink camisole and matching short shorts. The pigtails were over egging the pudding a smidge, but it did make her look cute as hell. Right now though, she was looking decidedly unsettled.

Nicky frowned. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." Bella smiled weakly, but her eyes told a different story.

Nicky climbed onto the bed and sat opposite her friend, mirroring her cross-legged pose. She pushed back her chocolate brown hair from her face and tried to catch Bella's eye. "Hey Bel, what's wrong?"

Bella averted her eyes and bit her lip. "I don't really want to say; it's silly."

Nicky reached out and took Bella's hand, bringing it to her lips, touching a soft kiss to the palm. She glanced up, but Bella was still looking away. She placed delicate kisses along the fingers, ending by sucking the tip of the middle finger between her lips; still nothing. She tickled the tip of the finger with her tongue, before sucking the remainder of the digit into her mouth. Bella sighed and finally met her gaze. Nicky rolled out her best doe-eyed, cute-as-fuck look and formed her lips into an 'O', slowly drawing her mouth up and down the length of the finger. Bella grinned, and Nicky bounced on the bed, delighted at being able to raise a genuine smile from her friend.

"You can tell me anything Bel; you know that." Nicky held Bella's hand in hers and placed it over her heart.

Bella pursed her lips and nodded. "Storms scare me, like really scare me."

"Really?"

"Not the small stuff; a bit of rain and wind is fine, but when it all starts getting biblical, then I just can't handle it. I start to shake, my heart pounds, and I just want to cry." She looked as if she was moments away from bursting into tears right now.

"Oh sweet Bella," Nicky said, pulling the petite woman into an embrace. Bella went willingly, curling her body around Nicky's. "You got me here, no need to be scared."

"Yeah, but--"

"Now hush, no buts. Tell you what. Anytime you feel scared, you tell me, and I will see what I can do to take your mind off it." Nicky pressed her lips softly to Bella's, a spike of pleasure rippling through her. At first, Bella remained rigid and tense, but after a few more delicate kisses, the smaller woman melted, returning the kisses with increasing intensity.

"Thanks, nix; what would I do without you?"

"That's something you'll never have to worry about," Nicky said gazing affectionately into Bella's dazzling green eyes.

And just like that, as if a switch somewhere had been thrown, old Bella was back. She sat up smiling, the joy and mischief back in her eyes. "So, let's review the situation about your dad."

Nicky's stomach tightened. "To be honest, I was disappointed tonight; I couldn't really detect anything weird between them. You however, are impartial." Nicky paused as Bella grinned broadly at her. "OK, reasonably impartial, aside from wanting to shag my dad, which by the way is somewhat in poor taste considering the predicament we find ourselves in."

"Hey, that's not fair," Bella said, the smile slipping from her face. "I'd never do that to your mum; it's just a crush."

"Yeah sure, whatever," Nicky said with a smirk, earning a thump on the arm from Bella. "OK OK, what's your take on the situation then?"

"Well at this time, "Bella said, "the only evidence so far is the aforementioned kiss that you witnessed. Now, I do not doubt the clarity of your vision, and can confirm you to be of reasonably sound judgement, but all we have to go on is what you saw; we have no context. On the face of it though, it doesn't look good for your dad."

"Exactly," Nicky said.

"However, his behaviour when you confronted him in the kitchen is most perplexing."

"How so?"

"Well, leaving aside the aforementioned knicker wetting crush that I have on him, I believe him to be a good and honest man, and I don't know of any reason to suspect that he has ever been anything other than a decent sort; agreed?"

"OK," Nicky said, dragging the word out, "I guess so, yeah."

"He certainly could never be classed as a callous or evil man; correct?"

"No, of course not."

"But this wholesome and genuine character does not align with the seemingly callous and disrespectful behaviour you witnessed in the kitchen last night."

"How do you mean?"

"Think about it. From your point of view, you believed you had just confronted your dad about cheating on your mum, but instead of looking guilty, remorseful, or worried, he seemed excited and asked you to keep his secret. It doesn't add up."

"So what's your point?"

"My point is, either we are both entirely wrong about your dad's character, which is unlikely."

"Yeah I suppose."

"Or, he has recently suffered some kind of mental episode altering his character."

Nicky rolled her eyes.

"Then I can only assume that we are lacking context, a vital piece of information that would align his behaviour to what we perceived to be his crime."

"I know what I saw," Nicky said. She was getting annoyed now.

"I know you did, but that's just it Nix, that's all you saw. Look, do you remember that TV ad for a newspaper, I can't remember which one, with the smart business man walking along the street, and he doesn't know it, but we can see he is being chased by a big rough looking guy covered in tattoos?"

Nicky frowned. "Yeah, vaguely."

"And do you remember how that turned out?"

"Well eventually the camera pulls back and we see that high above, a piece of scaffolding has broken off the building and is plummeting down towards the businessman, and at the last minute the tattooed guy pushes him to safety."

"Exactly, and that's what we need to do here; we need to pull the camera back to see the bigger picture."

Nicky fell silent, thinking this over.It made perfect logical sense of course, but she was finding it hard to set aside what she had seen with her own eyes. She sighed, her shoulders sagging, some of the tension easing away. "I get what you're saying; I just don't know how to get that perspective though."

"Patience Nix. Take a breath, hold onto that idea that he is a good and honest man, and wait to see what transpires."

"OK," Nicky said. "I've been kind of a dick to him over the last couple of days; if there turns out to be a reasonable explanation for his behaviour, which I don't see how there can be by the way, then I am gonna look pretty stupid."

Bella smiled at her. "Sexy, smart, cute, strong, yes. Stupid, no."

Nicky playfully slapped Bella on the leg. "Oh hush, you are biased; you just want to get in my knickers."

Nicky's phone buzzed on the bedside table, and she stretched onto her front to grab it, squealing as Bella jumped on top of her. She wriggled and giggled as Bella began kissing the back of her neck. "Ooh that's giving me gooseys." Nicky laughed as she read the message. "It's from Josh."

"What does lover boy want? Does he want us to go over there and help him relieve some tension?"

Nicky was enjoying the feel of Bella's body against hers; breasts squashing into her back, hands running over her sides and shoulders, and strong thighs slipping either side of one of her legs. Bella slowly began to grind.

"Oh my god Bel, you're humping me like some kind of dog!"

"Ooh, we could play doggies; I could be your bitch?" Bella lolled her tongue out, panting quickly behind Nicky's ear, a sensation that Nicky found strangely arousing.

"No, he doesn't want us to go over there; well, he didn't actually say that, but he's just saying hi."

Bella rolled off Nicky, stretching out on the bed next to her. "Let's have some fun."

"What sort of fun?" Nicky arched one eyebrow.

"Sexy fun of course. Let's ask him about Trudy," Bella said. "Oh and we need to sow the seed about Sally. Did she send that picture?"

Nicky nodded. "I have to say, I might be new to this fancying girls thing, but that girl has a bod that makes me tingle; check it out." Nicky brought up the photo and showed it to Bella.

"Wow, look at those legs, they go on for ever. Not much in the boob department, but still." Bella studied the picture, a thoughtful expression on her face. "You know, she must really want to play, for her to send this swimsuit pic. Her tan looks gorgeous; wonder where the photo was taken?"

"I think she said Greece. Anyway, that's not important; the swimsuit is the important thing, that's our bait."

Bella grinned and wriggled next to Nicky, throwing one leg over her bottom and snuggling up to her. "Let's do it; I'm so horny just thinking about bringing Sal into the mix."

"OK, I'll kick things off," Nicky said. "You be ready to chip in if needed."

Nicky: Hey babe, missing you too. All good here, hiding from the weather, doing girlie stuff. How goes it there?

Josh: Quiet. Drawing and YouTube, dreaming about my two lovely ladies.

Nicky: Aww that's sweet. Speaking of lovely ladies, how's Trudy?

Josh: She's fine, watching telly most of the night, haven't really seen her.

Bella: Aww shame, so no more nude modelling tonight?

"I still can't believe Trudy did that for him," Bella said.

"It's sweet really," Nicky said. "The picture did turn out awesome Too."

"Honestly, I'm surprised Josh told you about it."

"Well, I love that he did, and even though I know she was naked in the same room as him, I feel confident that they both behaved themselves."

"Hot as fuck too, isn't it?" Bella said smirking.

Nicky grinned. "Yeah I get the impression that 'step-mum Trudy' is in desperate need of a good seeing too."

"Are you worried it's Josh she has her eye on?"

Nicky thought about this for a moment. "Not really no; that's weird isn't it? Even if they did do something, I know it wouldn't be relationship stuff; it would just be sex, and let me ask you this. If you had the opportunity to have sex with Trudy, would you?"

"In a fucking heartbeat," Bella said, grinding against Nicky's bum. "I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Tart!"

Bella looked at Nicky askance. "Oh, like you wouldn't. Truthful now, If Trudy stripped naked and pushed those big boobs in your face, you gonna turn her down?"

Nicky blushed. "OK, fair point."

Bella hesitated briefly before speaking again. "So imagine for a moment, Josh and Trudy having sex--"

"Bel?"

"Just do it, close your eyes and picture it. Trudy's naked on all fours on his bed, her boobs swinging pendulously back and forth, her hair falling around her face. Behind, kneeling between her legs, grabbing tightly to her hips is Josh, thrusting his cock hard and deep into her. There's already a drying cum stain on her arse where he blew his first load, and now he's building up to come inside her. She's panting and thrusting back against him, and loving every second."

Nicky's heart was pounding, a dampness forming between her legs, and her nipples tingled stiffly. "Shit," she said. She glanced across at Bella, and saw the dirty talking blonde was in a similar state, except her hand was jammed beneath her body, moving rhythmically between her legs. "That's undeniably hot Bel. Is there something wrong with me?"

"What?" Bella asked distractedly, as she withdrew her hand and licked her fingers.

Nicky stared at Bella open mouthed, but sighed in pleasure as Bella cheekily pushed one of the fingers into her mouth. Nicky could taste the musky sweetness of Bella's sex.

"I mean," Nicky said withdrawing the finger and kissing it. "The idea of my boyfriend having sex--"

"Mad passionate doggy sex," Bella said.

Nicky rolled her eyes, "Whatever; the thought of Josh doing it with his step-mum, far from disgusting me, or making me jealous, is making me randy as fuck."

"Good, it's not just me then," Bella said grinning.

"You know what would be even hotter?" Nicky said as another message arrived. "The thought of being there as they do it; playing with those amazing boobs, or hugging Josh from behind as he fucks her."

"Or pushing her face into my pussy," Bella said.

They fell silent as for a minute they both privately entertained the fantasy.

"You know, we could make it happen," Bella said in a small voice.

"I'm not sure about that."

"Sure we could," Bella said with confidence. "Josh is up for it, that much we know. We strongly suspect Trudy is too; she is a right horny minx. Not to mention that we both have a hunch that even though Josh said there was no touching, which I do believe, I get the feeling that that only included touching each other; that's not to say they didn't touch themselves."

"Oh my god, I was thinking that too, but didn't want to say it in case it made me sound paranoid. I really, really wanna be there the first time though if we do get them together; that would just be too hot to miss."

"Yeah, there is that. I'm not as hung up on the whole first time thing as you, but I get why you would be. That doesn't mean we can't have some fun in the meantime though."

"I don't want Trudy to think she is being taken advantage of, or that Josh is being unfaithful to me."

"OK, let's switch it around," Bella said. "Do you have any way to contact Trudy?"

Nicky frowned. "I guess Facebook? Not directly but we could probably find her through Josh." She read the latest message from Josh.

Josh: No, not today. All clothed and decent.

Bella: Aww baby, that's a shame. Friday night, all alone and hot step-mum won't flash you her tits.

Josh: Bel, I get the feeling you want to see her boobs just as bad?

Bella: Well maybe, but I got your girlfriend's hot bod here to keep me busy.

"Ok, good," Bella said. "Now slide into the Sally sitch."

"Ooh yeah, good thinking. You see if you can touch base with Trudy."

"On it," Bella replied and set to work.

Nicky: Speaking of hot bods, I need your opinion as a man, well Sally does.

Josh: Oh?

Nicky: She's thinking of going to the pool next week, and wants to be drop dead gorgeous. Looking for a man's opinion on how hot her swimsuit is.

Josh: Isn't she seeing Greg?

Nicky: Well at the moment, but he might be on the way out.

Josh: Really?

Nicky: Yeah, he's a cheating scumbag. Anyway, take a look at this pic and just give me your honest opinion.

Josh: Ok.

Nicky sent the photo into the chat.

"Found her!" Bella punched the air in triumph. "I have sent a friend request with a message, awaiting response."

"Good work, that was quick."

Josh: Holy popping eyeballs, that swimsuit is something else!

Nicky: It's super-hot on Sally don't you think?

Josh: Yeah, it's very revealing.

Nicky: So you think she would turn heads?

Josh: Wearing this? I reckon some guys might get whiplash their heads would turn so quick.

Nicky: OK, be honest; is it giving you a boner?

Josh: Umm.

Nicky: Come on, be honest babe, it's fine.

Josh: Yeah, it is. I never realised Sally had such an amazing bod!

Nicky: Legs right?

Josh: Yeah, they are so long. Also, the cut of her bikini bottoms is amazing, it practically disappears into her.

Nicky: Lol. into her pussy?

Josh: You did ask.

Nicky: Yeah I know; this is good feedback. So, would you fuck her looking like that?

Josh: What man wouldn't?

Nicky? So that's a yes?

Josh: Yes, I guess so, but it's just a picture.

Nicky: For now.

Josh: WTF?

Nicky: Can't say any more at the moment, but your answers have been very helpful. I hope you'll be having a wank later. Feel free to glance at this picture while you are thinking of me and Bel.

Josh: OMFG Nicky, you are so dirty, I love it.

Nicky: Oh and I am feeling a bit sad for you, all alone there, so I have a gift.

"Gift? What gift?" Bella asked, peering over Nicky's shoulder.

"I'm going to relax the rules a little bit. Let Josh get a tad closer to what he wants."

"You sure Nicky?"

"Yeah, I am hoping this might get you and me in the door too."

Bella bounced excitedly on the bed, kissing Nicky on the cheek. "God I love you Nicky parker." Her phone buzzed and she glanced at it. "Woo hoo! I have a new friend."

Nicky: If you get lucky enough for clothes to come off tonight, then I wouldn't be upset if you managed to have a feel of those sensational boobs.

Josh: Nicky, are you out of your mind?

Nicky: Only out of my mind with desire for you. Two rules; don't push it, and tell me everything.

Josh: Well OK, but it's not going to happen. I think she's just dozing on the sofa.

Nicky: Gotta go baby, love you, see you tomorrow. Xx.

"Say bye from me too," Bella said, as she typed busily on her phone.

Nicky: Bel says she will blow you tomorrow.

"Oi, I never said that."

Josh: I'll hold her to that.

Nicky: She says, yeah hold her head as she blows you. Toodles xx.

"Did you just promise your boyfriend he could face fuck me?" Bella said eyes wide.

"Kind of," Nicky said tossing her phone to one side, pushing Bella back and climbing on top of her; she began kissing Bella's neck. "Got a problem with that?"

Bella Giggled. "Well no, I guess not. Ooh, I got a message from Trudy. No stay there." Bella grabbed Nicky as she was about to roll off.

Trudy: Hi Bella, everything OK?

Bella: Hi Mrs. Dickinson, everything is fine, how are you?

Trudy: Remember, Call me Trudy. Just having a wine or two in front of the telly. You trying to get hold of Josh?

Bella: Actually no, Nicky and I were hoping to have a chat with you.

Nicky frowned. "We are?"

"Aren't we?" Bella retorted.

Nicky sat up, suddenly nervous. Trudy was an adult, a proper adult, and Josh's step-mum into the bargain. They had to tread carefully here.

"Look, don't piss your knickers," Bella said, seeing Nicky's worried expression. "Let's just have a little chat about what happened the other night. Let her know that Josh told us all about the modelling, and we are cool with it; put her mind at rest."

"We're playing a dangerous game here Bel."

"Maybe, but it's exciting isn't it."

Nicky couldn't deny that. "OK, but we should do voice or video; I don't want a text message being taken the wrong way."

"Perfect. Well get sexy looking then." Bella glanced at Nicky. "Oh never mind, you already are."

Nicky laughed and kissed Bella excitedly.

Trudy: Oh? What about?

Bella: Do you mind if we call?

Trudy: Sure, give me a second to grab my earbuds.

Nicky sat up and the two women began preening and fiddling with their hair. Nicky turned to Bella. "Don't touch a thing, you are adorable."