Laotian Boss - Dara Vong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Validation brought life back to her features as she applied her lipstick noticing my renewed vigor. I wasn't surprised when she straddled me right the on the toilet, happily bouncing in my lap until the cramped situation dictated a return to the bed where I gave Dara something to remember me by until the wee hours of the morning. That incredible tightness remained even as we learned the nuances of each other's bodies in the biblical sense. I couldn't seem to get enough of wedging my cock into her tiny opening noting that it almost felt like there was a hand inside her sex stroking my length. I would've screwed her all night if I were able, but we settled on a compromise spooning together. It felt good having her in a sideways fetal position with that nice butt, pressed against my business. Both of us watched in the dark, facing the window as hard icy pellets hit the window before sleep claimed us.

"Huh?" I drifted slowly out of sleep sometime later still finding it still dark outside. Dara was sobbing lightly as I realized a bit of illumination in the dark emanating from her phone. I glanced over her shoulder as she lay pressed against my body finding her staring at a picture which had been texted.

"Give me that phone." I tossed it, actually spiking it on the carpet after looking at the cruel photo depicted on its face.

Dara Vong, actual last name Ketthavong, spoke often of changing her last name shortening it to make herself more accessible in her career. After getting married, she'd decided in practical fashion to retain that shortened last name despite a bit of push back from newlywed, Keith Smith. I was of the opinion that it was a little shitty to marry someone and not take their name, feeling from this bit of business and other volunteered tidbits that Dara was decidedly insufferable. Well, it seemed like some manner of karma was being visited upon this woman every bit as icy as the winter storm outside. The photo depicted her husband Keith, stand up guy that he is, with what I assumed was his parents and a woman. This thin blonde was holding in her hands two baby booties, one pink, the other blue. The reason for my deduction happened to be that all of the folks in the photo were wearing matching Christmas sweaters. Dara rolled into a tight ball, crying hard into the sheets as I held her tight against my body.

"Come closer, it's a little cold in here." I draped a protective arm across her body feeling her tears running down my forearm before we drifted off to sleep, together.

I awoke sometime later from light coming form the lamp on the bedside table, looking at the clock finding it was a little after nine on Saturday morning, but I just wanted to get a little more shut eye realizing Dara was gone. I stared at the window wondering why she'd even bothered returning when there was a knock at the door. I sat up finding Dara emerging from the bathroom to answer the door. She was wearing a towel over her nudity letting room service into the room with two trays piled high with a variety of breakfast food. The server was well tipped and ushered out of the door as she brought one of the trays over climbing into bed with it. I was glad to find her still in the hotel room as she knelt beside the tray pouring a glass of orange juice from a tumbler. I was spoiled a bit as she took the time to feed me a hearty breakfast, vested in my immediate welfare.

"I think my phone is broke; the screen is cracked." She finally said after a while.

"Sorry."

"No, its okay; I've got insurance." Dara replied avoiding an explanation neither of us wanted on either side of the conversation.

"Aren't you going to eat, Dara?"

"Are you finished?"

"Yeah." Dara collected up the tray, carefully getting down from the bed to place it on the desk. She dropped the towel sliding up between my legs taking my cock in her mouth. There was more of an energetic nature to her sexual overtures now as Dara made love to me with her mouth in decidedly sloppy fashion before mounting me pressing her palms flat on my pecks.

We were tightly connected, her cunt no less tighter as she sawed back and forth riding me hard. I could feel her butt rabbiting in my lap as Dara took me to the brink quickly. She pulled my hands up to her breasts wanting them handled. I obliged kneading and squeezing them, rolling her nips between fingers. It seemed like Dara was intent on screwing me into the mattress as I interlocked my fingers in the small of her back. She arched her back almost letting her head rest between my legs driving her cunt into my pelvis. Her energy was a bit overwhelming, prompting me to grab her wrists pulling her back against my torso. My hands sought the twin curves of her buttocks, roughly mashing her tight cunt against my endowment as I exploded inside her pulsing confines.

"Are you thirsty; there's some apple juice on the other tray." I didn't answer right away, so Dara quickly poured me a glass, taking the time to hold it while I drank.

"Come on, eat something." I saw her smile mischievously but motioned towards the tray. Dara took a bite out of a piece of french toast to placate me.

"Can I ask a favor of you?" She half mumbled just above a whisper.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Have sex with me from behind; I know you were looking, last night." Dara stated flatly embarrassing me a little with the candid request. I hadn't believed anyone noticed while I sat at the party, last night.

Dara walked around the edge of the bed never taking her eyes from mine as she mounted the lazy boy next to the window facing the wall. I couldn't help but take stock of her figure, the natural arch in her back in tandem with the emerging roundness of her hips that merged in a straight line leading into plush, healthy thighs. Dara fidgeted a little bit on the chair, looking back as I approached running a few strands of hair behind her ear. From this angle I had it a bit easier sinking inside her tightness. I poked and prodded until we were rutting properly. There was a deceptive sort of roundness to her rear with enough plumpness for my fingers to sink into the tanned flesh. Little ripples appeared as I pounded into her butt, eventually resting my knees on the edge of the chair cushion. It didn't last as long as I would've preferred, before I pulled out ejaculating a few streams of glaze across both cheeks as she rocked back and forth, watching intently.

"You liked that, right; I can do it again if I got it wrong?"

"Dara, you were fine, just fine." I reassured, going for my pants on the floor. I slid them on looking for and finding my shirt before noticing a familiar look on her face. She was still kneeling upright on the lazy boy gazing with a knuckle between her teeth.

"Uhm, you're leaving now?" She sounded worried.

"To have a cigarette or two; smoke?" I felt the need to explain myself as she got up walking pigeon toed in my direction with her arms wrapped around her chest like she was cold or something.

"So, are you gone; or coming back?"

"I'm just smoking a couple of cigarettes, Dara." I hesitated after picking up my coat just starting at the petite woman looking apprehensive in front of me. Her phone was still on the carpet where I'd thrown it during the night.

"Sorry." She offered contritely as I closed the door without answer.

The lobby was practically a ghost town cordoned off as a custodian shampooed the carpet. There was biting cold due to the doors being propped open for some reason, while the two employees at the front desk were wearing Eskimo coats. I took up residence in that side corridor from last night, managing two cigarettes before a security guard appeared to chase me off. I thought about the look on Dara's face, the innate loneliness of her situation before visiting the gift shop purchasing a t-shirt with some stupid meme written across the front, some overpriced bags of candy and another pack of smokes. I wondered what she was doing as the clerk packed my things in a holiday themed, paper bag. It felt weird and kind of stupid buying those things knowing she made three times my salary, but I wanted to see her smile.

"Hey, I'm back." I found her sitting on the edge of the bed closest to the door, just staring down at the carpet. Dara was still in her birthday suit, tears streaming down her face.

"Oh, you came back; really came back here." She sniffled wiping away some tears with a smile.

"Yeah, I smoked a little; but I uhm, got you some stuff." I replied awkwardly, opting not to talk about the situation.

"THANK YOU!" Dara was too happy, taking the bag like some excited kid, patting a spot in the bed beside her. She backed up onto the bed unwilling to open the bag until I joined her there both of us with our feet drawn up Indian style. The first thing she removed was the t-shirt, quickly putting on finding that it resembled a dress on her petite frame. She took the little chocolate kisses and holiday mints out next opening a few that solely found their way into my mouth before she kissed me herself.

Today, I think I'll be a Unicorn, seemed to be a fitting sentiment for Dara as far as I was concerned about the meme written on the front of her t-shirt. She was infinitely pleased with it, continually stealing kisses until we were making out, earnestly. We held hands just enjoying one another's company, settling under the sheets to watch a movie. Dara sat with her back against the head board and my head between her thighs as I reclined watching a millennial holiday themed film called GO. It was snarky fun in parts, pretentious in a few segments, mostly due to some miscast actors, but we enjoyed ourselves. Dara ended feeding me half a bag of candy before I rolled over on my stomach lapping at the treat between her legs. I liked her taste, really enjoyed it as she sighed breezily, caressing my head. We never finished that movie as I took her partially clothed, plunging wantonly into her tight confines. She really found her pace and rhythm, pumping her hips in time with my thrusts like we'd been sleeping together for a lifetime. Dara seemed to know the exact moment when to arch up, just as I was shooting rope after rope inside her pulsing snatch. Housekeeping knocked at the door interrupting me just as I was about to take her from behind again.

Dara sent them away after securing more towels and bathroom accessories. She didn't want them to rupture the little bubble we'd created together. She slipped out of the shirt, taking care to carefully fold the hastily purchased gift and place it on the luggage rack. I took her hard and fast with wild abandon as she straddled me facing the television so that I could look at her butt. This discarded woman and wife, ground her snatch against me, letting that plump derriere bounce on my cock until I got off spectacularly. We cuddled in bed watching the closing moments of the movie while she playfully fondled my softening member, dropping off into deep slumber.

"Hey, wake up." I slowly regained consciousness finding that she'd slipped out of bed taking it upon herself to clean the room, having put her gift t-shirt back on again.

"Dara?"

"Would you like to have some dinner with me, before you go?" She seemed nervous and apprehensive as I noticed it was after five in the evening.

"Only if we can go down to the restaurant in the lobby." Dara looked a little disappointed but nodded her acquiescence. I would've been perfectly happy staying in with her, but my conscious told me it was the right move.

Twenty minutes later I found myself in the sparsely populated restaurant on the lobby level occupying a booth with Dara, who'd got back into her light blue dress. She didn't say much after we were seated, just staring out at the light traffic visible from the adjacent window. Something told me she was thinking of that photo she received during the night. The menu sat unopened in front of her and that sad, hangdog expression returned with a vengeance.

"Dara?"

"Yes?"

"Can I come sit over there with you, please." I squeezed in beside her, using an arm to cradle her close to my body. I wanted to give her some shelter from whatever was tearing her apart and she welcomed my touch with a peck on the cheek. Our waitress, some blue haired teen, commented on what a nice couple we made as she finally opened her menu. We engaged in a veritable feast after having spent the whole of the day, enjoying one another.

"I'm awful." She commented as we sat there jointly watching the traffic together.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, I'm pushy, authoritative and opinionated. I know that most of you at work can't stand me and instead of trying to gain your trust and respect; I doubled down on the bullshit. I suspended Steven for hurting my feelings; that was wrong. I was wrong, and I'm sorry about that." She admitted what we both knew.

"Water under the bridge, Dara."

"Is it? I knew you were upset about what I'd done, but I still tried to make you tell me yourself; what kind of asshole does something like that, huh?" The emotion was starting to well up in her voice.

"Forget about it." I somberly advised, knowing she was right in that disparaging self-assessment.

"I can't; especially when you've been wonderful to a person who didn't deserve it. I think-uhm, think that I'm getting karma paid back in spades, but I can't understand why you've been here with me even though I'm a bitch. I was already hurting before I found you with Steve, and I put that bag of candy on his empty desk on purpose." She confessed.

"You don't have to go there."

"Don't you have somewhere to be? This is Christmas Eve and there must be something better you can do than sit here with your boss. I really want to thank you for everything; I was sitting there in the lobby like that because it dawned on me how much nobody wanted me. I couldn't blame any of them, either." Dara was starting to tear up as I got a few napkins, dabbing at her face.

"Hey, a year ago on Christmas Eve, I nearly put my head in the oven, Dara." I admitted morbidly.

"Why?"

"Wife cheated; we got an inconsequential divorce so that she could marry some guy with more money than me. Didn't even care about alimony or her stuff, so I donated it to goodwill and became a drone, just going through the motions in life. But come Christmas Eve last year, I received a card with a photo of her and new hubby. They looked so fucking happy."

"My in-laws never wanted us together, and they sure didn't want me to have his baby." I didn't want to get into a pissing contest with Dara, so I resolved to silence her with a kiss.

"So, what were you going to do this year?"

"Nothing."

We got a whole pecan pie some plates and silverware opting to have desert in our room together. Once we were inside, both of us stripped nude cuddling together under the sheets happy to be in this little temporary bubble. When I thought of the approaching week after the holiday, a little bit of fear crept into my psyche. It felt good having Dara close to me, but I wondered what would happen when we returned to work. Despite my stoic demeanor, I knew I wouldn't be able to look at Dara the same way ever again. Something welled up inside, lingering at the corner of my eyes as she took notice using her thumb to wipe away the wetness there.

"Kiss me."

I took her in my arms kissing her as hard as I could, out tongues intertwining sharing everything. We were well acquainted as I took her, able to admit we were making love for the first time that weekend. I didn't know where one ended and the other began as we did it in succession until the stroke of midnight.

"Merry Christmas, Dara Vong." I whispered in her ear in the darkness. We continued making love all throughout the following day, happy for the gift of finding one another.

Dara Vong a.k.a Dara Ketthavong decided not to return to work, tendering her resignation at the top of the new year. Steven Pope, a workplace acquaintance of mine, ended up in her seat liked no less than she was by jealous peers who'd bet on the wrong horse. I tendered my resignation six months later after finding another better, paying job. My wife Dara is expecting our first child as we shop for a home.

My parents are thrilled with Dara and can't wait to greet their grandchild.

THE END.

**Author note: This is a direct sequel to Kristy McKenzie. **