Lapdancing Girlfriend: Catfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lay your hands on me, lay your hands on me, lay your hands on me

Every guy in the room would love to lay his hands on me. Hell, Jennifer would love to lay her hands on me, probably around my swan like neck to strangle the life out of me. She is glaring at me. With a mix of fury and envy. Watch bitch and I'll show you how it's done.

In an explosion of electric guitar and drums my body bursts into action. Gripping the bronze shaft with both my hand and calf I spin around it wildly, blonde hair flying, body twisting. Jaws drop and cocks stiffen at the spectacle.

I'm working this pole like a fucking pro. Show casing all my best moves and letting the guys know just how flexible I am. They are loving every minute of it. Watching every sensual move with wide eyed delight. Their enthusiasm only spurs me on. Fuck I feel horny.

This is going to be a quick strip. Normally pole dances are three song strips. The rule of thumb is that the girl's top or dress has to be off by the end of the first song. The club "recommends" that the girl's g-string is off by the middle of the second song, although some of the more prudish girls keep it on until the end of the second song. But all girls have to dance the third song completely naked or they get fined by the club. It wasn't always that way. I understand that was one of Mr Dewight's modifications when he took over the club, but you won't hear me complaining. I generally get naked by the end of the first song - (A) because the boys love it and I want them to know I'm not shy and (B) it pisses the other girls off, putting pressure on them to follow suit. As I've said before I totally raised the bar when I started dancing at the Satin Kitty. However, for this routine I'm not planning of even making it half way through the song before getting my kit off. My satin dress already feels unnecessarily restrictive and I can practically feel the men willing it to come off. Well don't ever say I'm one to disappoint.

What you get ain't always what you see

Bon Jovi croons out over the speakers and I wink at Dan unzipping my dress just as he announces that "satisfaction is guaranteed". It certainly is. Your never hear any complaints from any man or woman for that matter who has been with me. I know exactly how to please a man and right now I'd love to demonstrate on Dan.

I don't mess around with my dress once it's unzipped. I peel it off in a flash, stepping out of it and kicking it off the stage. Tim catches it and holds it up like it's some prize pelt. The fucking dick.

I drop down into a forward splits and the guys whoop and clap with admiration, but they haven't seen anything yet. With a flexibility that only comes from daily yoga I lean back and bend my rear leg at the knee lowering my stiletto heel over my face. It is one of my signature moves and the guys cheer as I run my tongue along the length of my four and half inch stiletto.

"I told you she was good." Chuck revels watching me now still in the splits bounce my barely covered pussy on the stage, stimulating fucking it.

Dan is watching mesmerized. The look of unbridled lust on his face tells me that Jennifer is all but forgotten. The bitch might only be two foot across from him, but his attention is firmly focused on me and I haven't even turned this dance up to the max yet. It's time to really show him just what he's missing.

Still lying on the stage, I pull my rear leg back around and scissor my legs together in front of Dan. Leaning back with my legs up in the air I twist them together and then spread them wide apart. If I wasn't wearing my tiny g-string I'd be giving Dan a seriously X-rated view of my vagina. The minuscule swatch of material does a frustratingly good job of covering my wet pussy and Dan is salivating at the prospect of seeing my little cooch sans panties.

Not one to disappoint I pull my legs back together and twist my nimble fingers around the ribbon thin sides of my thong. With practised ease I slip them straight off with such speed you'd have thought they were on fire. At the final moment I catch my panties on the tip of my heel and catapult my still warm g-string at Dan. It lands on his chest, but he is almost too distracted to notice. I'm scissoring my legs again. Twisting them together and spreading them wide apart and I do mean wide apart. I'm spreading my legs so wide I look like a fucking oven ready turkey.

"Fuck me Danny you can practically see what that bitch has had for breakfast." Tim mocks and Chuck laughs.

"Yeah I think Fawn's just got herself a new gynaecologist." Chuck teases, Dan's eyes bulging as he studies my pussy in seriously intimate detail.

I help him with his intimate examination, using my fingers to part my engorged, pink lips. My finger grazes my prominent clit and a shiver of pre-orgasmic energy courses through me. Fuck me I'm like a bitch on heat. I need a fat cock inside me soon or I'm going to fucking explode and I know just the cock I'm after.

Dan and I both know full well we are going to have to fuck. At this point it's fucking inevitable. Even though his fiancé is right behind me. There is nothing either of them can do. Unless one of them wants to announce to Mr Dewight, right this minute, that they are engaged, which they are never going to do, Jennifer is going to have to sit there and watch as her nemesis gives her fiancé the best fucking sex of his life. It's fucking hilarious. The ultimate humiliation and it gets me wet just thinking about it.

It's time to get down off this stage and get the real show started. I writhe around on the stage a moment longer letting the song come to an end. I stand back up and blow the men a kiss to signal the end of my routine. They all applaud, but not Jennifer. She knows exactly what I'm about to do and she looks both furious and helpless. Fuck me it's funny.

I give her a victorious wink as I sashay back off the stage and over to Dan. I straddle his lap, sliding my bare snatch across his erection as I slip into place.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask coyly, my long, silky blonde hair tumbling down around his head, my nipples rubbing against his lips.

Dan doesn't vocalise a response he uses his mouth to show his appreciation, licking and sucking on my bullet hard buds like a man possessed.

"Oh yeah, Dan play with my nipples!" I gasp giving Jennifer a running commentary. Letting her know exactly what her fiancé is doing with my tits.

I have incredibly sensitive nipples which have a direct line to my clit and I groan and buck at his ministrations on my erect nips. When I had my tits done by the master Dr Chang, he casually informed me that increased nipple sensitivity and prominent nipples were "possible" side effects of the augmentation process. I hadn't paid much attention to the comment at the time, it was only post op that I discovered what he meant. My nipples had always been quite small and pert, but nothing compared to their new found perkiness. There wasn't a single bra or top I owned which could conceal their enthusiasm. These babies poked through everything. I later learnt that this unnatural pertness was not so much a by-product of the process, but in fact Dr Chang's hallmark. The chauvinistic bastard made sure all his girls had super sensitive and super perky nipples. When I'd first found out the bastard had taken such outrageous liberties with my body I'd been fuming, but right now I'm finding it hard to complain. Dan's nibbling on my little nubs is making my pussy gush like a fountain. Also, for a girl in my line of work permanently pert nipples are something of a bonus.

Whilst Dan suckles on my nipples I reach down and unbutton his shirt raking my hands over his hard chest and wash board abs. Fuck he feels good and after all the attention he's given my nipples I think it's only fair I suck on part of him as well. Not without some difficultly I manage to extract my nipples from Dan's mouth and shimmy down his legs until I'm kneeling at his feet.

Licking my lips like a hungry cat I unbutton Dan's jeans and aided by him, set about pulling off his pants and Calvin Klein trunks in one swift motion. He is as keen to free his cock as I am and his long, thick member bounces free almost whacking me square in the face.

"Looks like someone's enjoying himself." I hear Tim joke in the distance, but I'm too focused on Dan to care.

"Oh, my that looks uncomfortable," I tease, gripping the base of his shaft.

"Fucking hell." Dan groans trying to resist his primal urges, but he is powerless in the face of such overwhelming desire.

"Do you want me to suck it for you?" I ask salaciously, my mouth so close the warmth of my breath is caressing his steely shaft.

Dan looks across at Jennifer whose eyes I can feel boring into the back of my head and despite risking her fury he groans a helpless 'yes'.

"Sorry what was that baby?" I coo cruelly. I heard exactly what he said, but I really want to rub Jennifer's face in it.

"Yes!" Dan orders through gritted teeth. "Suck my dick you fucking bitch!"

Oh yeah talk dirty to me baby. Ever obedient I wrap my lips around his cock and treat him to the best damn blow job of his life.

"Oh fuck!" He moans with pleasure as the warmth of my mouth engulfs his engorged flesh. Jennifer might be a total whore, but no one can give a blow job quite like me. I'm an absolute pro. Boys I've been with have joked that I can suck a bowling ball through a meter of garden hose and they're not wrong. I can suck cock for the USA and I'm giving Dan all I've got. Despite his fiancé being two foot away he is moaning like a bastard as I massage the fleshy head of his dick with my tongue.

"Fuck me she's really going for it." Tim laughs.

Fuck off Tim. Although he's not wrong. I'm sucking hard on Dan's shaft using the back of my throat to caress the sensitive head. It takes all my concentration not to gag as he slides deeper and deeper down my throat, until my nose is buried in his trimmed pubes.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Dan groans as I deep throat him unable to control himself. I'm just too fucking good and I can only imagine the look on Jennifer's face. She must know she is really going to have to up her game to satisfy Dan now. Every time she sucks his dick from now on all he is going to be thinking about is me.

I've been deep throating Dan for so long now I'm starting to suffocate. I need a moment to catch my breath. I slide his dick out of my mouth and admire his slick, gleaming shaft. It is literally pulsing with excitement. Thick ropey veins bulge and the big, purple head looks almost swollen and throbbing it is so engorged. I flick my tongue around it, delighting in the way Dan flinches with every caress. Damn I'm good. I really do know how to bring a man to his knees.

I don't just focus my attention on his cock. I take his heavy, smooth balls in my hand and squeeze them like ripe fruit, digging my sharp nails into the sensitive flesh of his scrotum, making sure he knows exactly who is in charge.

"Fuck me Danny baby you've got some seriously blue balls here." I tease kneading them in my firm grasp. "You really need a girl to take care of you."

I can almost hear Jennifer's jaw drop at that dig and feel her seething rage. I almost feel sorry for her. I mean how fucking embarrassing must it be to see your man in ecstasy in the hands of another woman. Particularly when that woman is your arch rival? But unfortunately, this shit is about to get even more humiliating for her.

"You want to fuck me, don't you Danny?" I goad stroking his dick.

"Fuck yeah I want to fuck you." He growls. Good boy.

I rise to my feet and spin round to face Chuck and Jennifer. Chuck is watching the show with an amused grin, Jennifer with a face like absolute thunder. If looks could kill, I'd be dead in a heartbeat, but her fury just spurs me on.

Gripping Dan's fat cock in one hand, I smile at Jennifer as I slowly lower myself down onto it. Jennifer's jaw drops as she has to endure watching every hard inch of her fiancé slowly slip inside me, the muscles of my sex clamping it in a vice like grip.

"Ohhh! Your so fucking big!" I gasp theatrically as his thick cock slips inside my tight, wet pussy.

I might be playing to my audience, but it's not a lie. Dan is a big boy and it takes me a moment to adjust to being filled so completely. I can see why Jennifer's marrying him. He's got a great cock. Good length and girth and it stuffs me to the brim.

"Dan you feel sooooooooooo good." I practically orgasm sliding up and down on his shaft.

I ride him like a fucking bull bouncing up and down on his dick. Dan's hands are on my waist and he's trying to control the rhythm, but as always, I'm the one that's in control. Just working his dick, but not letting him do the good hard thrusting I can tell he is desperate to do.

I flash Jennifer a triumphant grin. She glares back at me, but suddenly I see a whisper of a smile cross her face. I watch apprehensively as she turns to Chuck and whispers something in his ear. He clearly approves with whatever she's said because he quickly shares her smile.

"Dan my man why don't you fuck her doggy style?" Chuck suggests and I suddenly understand Jennifer's stupid shit eating grin.

She thinks that Dan will nail the fuck out of me in doggy style and she's not wrong. I've been teasing Dan so far and the young stud is absolutely gagging to give me a good, hard fuck. What Jennifer doesn't realise is that I'm equally desperate for a good, hard fuck. My pussy is literally dripping and I can't wait to make her watch her fiancé nail the fuck out of me.

Dan positions me on all fours on the stage, so I'm now only inches away from Jennifer. She really is a stupid fucking bitch. She is now going to have to watch her nemesis get pounded by her fiancé right up in her fucking face and I plan to make it a wild show.

I'm going to be giving it the entire pornstar over acting, with a running commentary on how good her fiancé's cock feels buried deep inside me. It's going to be hilarious, the ultimate victory.

"Come on Danny fuck me baby!" I beg, spreading my legs nice and wide, leaving me very open and vulnerable.

"Dude fuck her in the ass." Chuck says nonchalantly.

Yeah that's it baby fuck me in the...hey, wait a minute, what? No! Suddenly, my look of triumph turns to one of absolute horror. That last statement has just sunk in and now I'm panicking. Chuck can't be serious? He can't expect me to take it up the ass. Certainly not here and now? Not in front of all these people, especially not Jennifer!? But I can see the devious glint in his cold eyes. He is serious. Deadly fucking serious! Chuck wants to see my tight, little asshole fucked hard and all us girls know the mantra of the club. What Chuck wants; Chuck gets. Meaning I'm about to get it hard and fast up the ass and there is literally nothing I can do about it.

Now it's Jennifer's turn to grin manically. She is lounging next to Chuck looking very fucking pleased with herself and I suddenly realise why. This was her fucking idea. She's set me up. That fucking bitch!! I know from my late-night club conversations with Dan that Jennifer doesn't let him fuck her in the ass. The prissy bitch says that it's demeaning, which is ironic because the slut let's every other guy fuck her up the bum. Although she does have a point about it being demeaning. Guys love fucking little prick teases like me in the ass. It's the ultimate power play. The guy has total control. The girl is little more than a dirty, little fuck doll, an 'Up The Butt Girl' who squeals like a stuck pig as she gets soundly ravaged. It's so fucking degrading and it's about to happen to me live in front of all these people.

Naively part of me hopes Dan might fight my corner, but I've never seen him so pleased with a Chuck suggestion. Dan is delighted by the prospect of making me do anal. He is fucking pissed at his slut fiancé and now he is going to take out all his frustrations on me. It is infuriatingly ironic. I was planning on putting Jennifer in the shit but, fuck knows how, now I'm going to be punished for her misdemeanours.

"Ooooh!" I squeak as Dan squirts a liberal glaze of cool slick oil over my bleached bumhole and greases it up with his fingers. Even those feel uncomfortably large and awkward slipping in and out of my tiny bumhole and just the thought of his substantially bigger cock going anywhere near there is enough to make me wince.

"Fuck me she's tight." He whistles excitedly pushing a finger up inside me all the way to the knuckle. "This is going to be a seriously tight fit." You're telling me!

"Goody I can hardly wait." Jennifer giggles triumphantly making no attempt to hide her delight. The bitch!

She doesn't have to wait long. Dan is kneeling behind me now rubbing his rock-hard cock up and down the crease of my ass, teasing my little star fish with his throbbing helmet. I'm trying to relax, but it's easier said than done. I'm certainly no anal virgin, but it generally takes me a lot of drinks and a lot of probing to get me sufficiently loosened up. This is also the first time I've had an audience to bear witness to my debasement.

"That's it baby." He groans with more than a hint of amusement, pressing the swollen head of his penis against my greased little star fish. My prudish bumhole instinctively contracts in a vain attempt to expel the invader, but Dan is determined. He is pissed off with all womankind and is in no mood to be gentle. He presses hard and the tender circle of muscle begrudgingly relents stretching wide around his enormous erection.

"OOOOwww!" I squeal, my eyes stretching as wide as my bumhole, much to Jennifer's amusement. She revels in the spectacle of her nemesis getting completely degraded.

I don't want to give her the satisfaction, but I can't help it. "OH FUCK!" I gasp as his thick, hard cock slides deeper into my rectum, stretching and filling me almost beyond endurance.

"Try to relax baby." She smirks, leaning forward, stroking the side of my face with faux empathy.

She knows it's easy for her to say. Dan's dick is big, too big and it is sliding slowly and inescapably up my ass creating a burn that make me buck and squeal like a stuck pig.

"Please, I can't." I whimper all my pride forgotten. I'm defeated. Jennifer's won.

"Yes, you can baby." Jennifer coos, "just a few more inches."

A few more inches?! It feels like Dan has drilled so deep inside me the helmet of his cock might come out the back of my throat at any moment.

For what feels like an eternity his cock continues its exploration of my asshole, probing deeper and deeper, until at long last I can feel Dan's pubic hair tickling my bumhole. Fuck me he is buried deep, right up to the hilt.

My body is now slick with perspiration and although her fiancé is fucking me, Jennifer is enjoying every second of it. I'm no longer calling the shots, I'm completely helpless and everyone knows it. I'm just a dirty, little anal slut impaled on a long, thick cock. My body is only just starting to adjust to the alien invasion of my bum and I can feel Dan's glutes tensing in preparation to start sliding back out for another thrust.

"Please, please." I beg. "Just give me a moment." I plead.

Dan is buried so deep; every slight movement makes me squeal. A fact Dan is terrifyingly aware of.

"Who's the daddy!?" He mocks twitching his cock inside me and making me yelp.

"You're the daddy! You're the daddy!" I blurt out in a shameless display of absolute submission. I'm in no position to play the sassy bitch. It's crazy how quickly things have changed. A moment ago, I was this red-hot sex goddess totally in control and now I'm this subservient sex toy, completely at the mercy of this horny stud and his bitch girlfriend. How the mighty have fallen.