Lara and the Produce Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps. What is it?"

"I would let you watch me with a guy if you wanted to. It is up to you. It won't bother me if you do."

Lara was taken back. "Have you done this before?"

"Only me and her sister. She let me watch her and then when I got into it I let her watch me. It is not a threesome. The guy won't even know you are there."

This thought started swimming around in Lara's mind. How would this take place? Where would she do it?" Somehow Terri must have been reading her mind.

"Thursday" she said, "at my place. We are not scheduled to work and I already have made the date with the guy. You will never been noticed. Think it over and let me know."

For the rest of the evening, Lara mulled over the proposal. She did not know the details but was very curious. At the end of the shift while Terri was cashing out the register Lara approached her.

"How would you do it?" She did not need to say what she was asking about. "If you are sure I won't be in the way, I'd like to do it."

"OK, cool. Meet me here about 3:30 on Thursday. We can walk to my place and talk about it then. You can back out anytime but I think you will have a good time."

That night Lara lay under the covers and slowly played with her twat thinking about what would take place. She fantasized about Terri blowing a guy. Taking his cock in her mouth and rocking up and down on the stiff shaft. She forced three fingers deep in herself stretching her cunt wide she was very wet and aroused. She then took her hand from her cunt and stuck her fingers deep in her mouth, tasting the juices, smelling her cunt on her fingers and pretended she was sucking a cock. As she did this, she pressed her other hand on her mound, found her clit with two fingers and ground it to an orgasm. Exhausted, she dropped off into a deep and relaxing sleep.

During school Lara could not concentrate on classes. Every time She looked at a guy she imagined what his cock looked like. How it would feel in her hand. What his dick tastes like. She looked at other girls and thought of their cunts. Were they virgins? What was it like their first time? Did it hurt? Did they bleed? How do they finger themselves? She could not wait for a chance to get someplace private and masturbate.

Thursday dragged at school. All she wanted to do was get out of class and meet Terri. Would she change her mind? Was there something that she should be suspicious of? Is this a joke of some sort? As the day wore on she became more and more uncertain. Perhaps she should back out. The thrill had been overtaken by fear.

The afternoon finally got here. Lara went to the market with the idea of taking a pass on Terri's offer. The more she thought about it the more worried she became. She would just tell Terri she changed her mind. Lara walked to the market slower than normally, full of apprehensions. There was Terri, pacing back and forth before the produce stand waiting. Lara took a breath and started to tell her the excuse. They made eye contact and then before Lara could say a word Terri spoke. "You don't want to do you?"

"How did you know?" Lara asked.

"I can see it in the look on your face. That is OK. Maybe some other time." She turned to leave.

"Wait!" Lara shouted as she ran after her. "Just give me a minute to think about it. I just don't know."

"You can back out anytime and leave undetected. I won't hold it against you. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"OK, let's go" Lara said. She had a nagging thought that she had been manipulated in a subtle way but she knew Terri was not that type of person. Lara shelved her doubts and they took off walking down Mill Road.

Terri never said exactly where she lived and since Lara had not traveled very far since arriving here, if she had told her it would not have meant anything. Lara followed Terri as she turned onto a side street to the Mill Stream. The name was a bit of a misnomer. The stream was almost a river. Although not very deep it was very wide in places punctuated with low rubble strewn islands formed by rocks and logs. The banks were overgrown with wild bushes and trees that effectively blocked the view of the stream from the road.

At the end of the side street they walked around a guardrail, scrambled down an embankment to the edge of the stream. Terri picked a spot where the stream was wide but shallow. She instructed Lara to 'rock-hop' after her and don't stop until they get to the island. She sprang from rock to rock in about 6 steps and stopped on the low bar. Lara followed as instructed and joined her. Terri then pointed to the closest point on the bank that could be reached by another series of rocks. Again she sprang from rock to rock and alighted on the far side. Without thinking, Lara pushed off the first rock. Somewhere in the middle of the stream, her foot landed on a rock made slippery by the splashing water. In an instant, her feet went out from under her and she was sitting in the middle of the cool stream. She tried to push herself up with her hand that promptly slipped on the rocks fell backwards and the water soaking her completely.

Terri was off the bank quickly moving towards the middle of the stream. She stepped in the ankle deep water, extending her hand. Lara grabbed hold of it and, with a strength that surprised her, Terri jerked her to her feet and pulled her to the bank.

Lara was dripping wet and began to shiver but managed a short laugh. Terri laughed too but she was not laughing at Lara as much as with her. "You can dry at her place. Let's get moving. I did that the first or second time I crossed here too." she chuckled.

They made their way through the underbrush to another embankment and up a worn footpath to a level area. It was the roadbed for the commuter train. "Be careful here!" she said. "You will be surprised how quiet these fucking trains are. They only sound the warning whistle at the road crossings". Terri looked furtively to her left and then right. "Doing this at night is fucking scary! OK!" and she took of in a sprint across two sets of tracks to the far bank. Lara followed.

They followed another footpath up the bank to another boundary rail along a road that ran parallel to the tracks. They stepped over the rail to the road and they entered into a different world. As they walked along, on the left ran the train tracks beyond which was the Mill Stream and farther beyond was the Mill Road that until now was the boundary of Lara's local universe. On our right was a row of very old, individual houses made from large dark stone that appeared Gothic. As they passed the houses Lara noticed that they were not single-family dwelling but two and sometime four residences compacted in each building.

"They are mill houses." Terri said anticipating her question. "They were built for the mill workers a million years or so ago when the mills were founded." She pointed ahead at the row of brick buildings and smokestacks on the far side of the railroad tracks. "There are the original mill buildings. They are now a health club and small businesses." They passed a side road leading back to several large buildings and construction equipment. Terri nodded towards them. "Redevelopment. Pretty soon it will be filled with rich lawyers and doctors living in condos that look like they are 200 years old." she chuckled.

The road turned left into the neighborhoods. Instinctively, Lara followed the direction of the road. Terri reached out, grabbed her arm and pulled her in the direction of an almost unnoticed, narrow, poorly repaired street that looked more like an alley that a public road. "Brick Hill. Not quite as old as the stone houses but they are the same thing; mill workers houses." The street was very steep with a "No Outlet" sign posted. As they trudged up the lane the view of the area played out below us like a dilapidated Christmas garden. At the top of the lane the road split left and right. Lara hesitated. "This way" Terri said, "but it doesn't make a difference. It is a loop."

They were far above the train tracks. The houses were brick duplexes. No front porches and the doors located side by side in the middle of the front. Every other house seemed to have an overgrown lawn with junk scattered about. The road dead-ended at a large, chain link boundary fence overgrown with vines and weeds.

Terri stopped at the last house. It was neatly kept with a lawn running along the side extending to the boundary fence and a gravel strip that served as a parking pad in front.

"What's over there?" Lara asked pointing to the fence and the woods beyond. "That's the zoo" she replied.

"Zoo? Where are the animals?"

Terri laughed and pointed off over the hill. "About a mile in that direction I think. This area has been closed off for years and I hope it stays that way. I love to go in there and get naked with a guy. Parts of those woods are so thick you can be buck naked at noon and nobody can see you unless they have a high powered telescope and know where to look. Nothing like giving a blowjob in a natural setting." Terri chuckled at her last comment.

They front door of the house opened into a living room. The house seemed much smaller when inside. A stair along the wall led to the second floor and a narrow walkway straight back to the kitchen. From there another set of stairs went down to the basement. At the foot of the stairs was an enclosed bathroom. From the wall of the bathroom across the front of the house was a bar with an access gate at the far end. Behind the bar was a row of shelves with bottles, a toaster oven and a microwave, beneath the bar, a sink and a small refrigerator.

The room has a nautical motif. The paneled wall that divides the front from the back of the basement has a large painting of a seascape in the center flanked on each side by a ships wheel; one housing a barometer and the other a thermometer. Various fragments of fish net with glass and cork float are tacked randomly about the wall. Against the wall, opposite the stairs is a large vinyl covered sofa.

Terri opened the door to the back of the basement and led the way. It was dark. She seemed to disappear into the shadows feeling for the light string. The light clicked on and dimly illuminated the room. A workbench with a few tools neatly laid out was against the far wall and a washer and dryer opposite. The back of the dividing wall was unfinished with exposed studs.

"Take them off," she barked.

"What?"

"Your clothes. Or do you just want to wear them until they dry."

Lara had almost forgotten about her spill into the stream. She pried her feet from the wet shoes and pulled off her sox. Terri picked them from the floor and dropped them into the dryer. "Hurry up with the rest of them." She started to unbutton her blouse and then paused. "I had never stripped before a stranger before." Terri looked at her and noticed her hesitation. "You don't have anything I haven't seen before. Take them off."

She stripped off her blouse and bra without making eye contact with Terri. The jeans were tightened by the water and had to be tug them off her legs. In an instant she was down to her panties and nothing more. Lara then turned away from Terri, bent over and pealed off her panties.

Terri opened a closet under the stairs and took out a large robe and a pair of heavy sox. "Here! Put these on so you don't freeze to death down here." She started the dryer and walked over to the back of the dividing wall. "Here is the plan and you can back out whenever you want." Terri reached to the back of the dividing wall where the barometer was mounted. She reached up, grabbed the back of it, twisted harshly to the right and pulled back. The barometer came out in her hand. Where it had been was a circular glass window. She went to the thermometer and did the same and set them on the 2X4 bridging between the studs. Through both of the small windows it was now possible to view the entire room without being detected.

"Just keep the light turned out and don't press your face to the glass so you look like Porky Pig in a bottle and nobody will know you are here. There is a deadbolt lock on the door that can only be opened from the other side with a key. If you want to leave, just go out the back door. It will take you out to the back yard and you can slip away unnoticed. I hope you don't. My sister and I did this often."

"OK" Lara replied reluctantly, "I think it will be OK"

Terri took off her shoes spreading her toes as she pressed them against the cool floor. She then looked at her watch. "I'll go up and wait for him. Keep the door locked and the light out and enjoy the show. I'll see you when it's over. And, please, feel free to beat off!" She gave her signature chuckle and a disappeared up the stairs.

Lara sat in the dark trying to conjure up the thoughts she had in bed when masturbating, the fantasies that perhaps were about to play out before her small circular windows. She reached between her legs and felt for her clit hidden snugly under its little hood. It become aroused and begged for stimulation. She leaned back against wall for balance, bent her legs slightly at the knees and forced two fingers up her cunt. Images raced through her mind as she forced her fingers deeper and harder up her wetter and wetter pussy. Her head was pressing against the wall as her mind and fingers created a soft bleary orgasm.

The walls of the old house are thick. She never heard the door open or Terri and the guy walking down the stairs. She sensed them more than noticed them. They were at the foot of the stairs. He was standing on the floor and she was on the first step. They were kissing deeply. By the action of her cheeks Lara could tell she was sucking his tongue as deep in her throat as she could. As they kissed, he raised his hand to her breast and softly caressed her. She placed her hand over his and slid it down her side to her waist, tugged the hem of her jersey from her jeans and brought his hand back up against her breast. He worked her jersey up until her naked breast was fully exposed. Then backing away, he placed his mouth firmly on her nipple and began to suck. She closed here eyes and pulled in a deep breathe; removing her jersey over her head as she did so. She was naked from her waist up.

He continued nibbling and sucking her tits and Terri rocked his head gently between her breasts as he did. Her eyes looked far away and vaguely uninterested. After what seemed like minutes, she raised her arms, gave a shake of her hair clearing it back off her shoulders and pushed him gently away. Her nipples were firm, erect and fully exposed to the cool basement air. She kept pushing him backwards towards the old, vinyl sofa stopping when his legs bumped up against it. With a smooth arm motion, she gently shoved him to a sitting position on the sofa. He complied while all the time staring at her curvy breasts.

As he sat on the edge of the sofa, Terri reached in the pocket of her jeans, withdrew some items that Lara could not quite see and place them on the bar. She then unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped the fly and adroitly slid them down her legs. As they reached her ankles, she used her left foot to capture the right cuff and extracted her right foot from the mass of denim. Balancing with one hand on the bar, she repeated the process for her left foot.

Wearing only her panties she stood before him and reached down and tugged at his tee shirt. He accommodated her by working it up and pulling his arms from the sleeves. Casually, she tossed it away from the sofa to the center of the basement floor. She then grabbed his hair gently and brought him to his feet. He stood before her and she placed both her hands on his belt buckle. She undid the buckle, popped the button and unzipped him. She then dropped to a squat and worked his pants down to his ankles.

He was wearing jockey short and the front was straining under the pressure of his fully aroused prick. Terri deftly grasped the shorts by the elastic and eased them down, carefully extracting his rock hard cock in the process. One hand grasping it with her thumb and forefinger while her other gently grasped and kneaded his balls. After slowly looking up, as if waiting for approval, she then lowered her gaze, opened her mouth and took as much of his shaft as she could deep in her mouth, holding it there for a second, then slowly sliding her mouth up his cock until her lips rested gently on its fleshy head.

Lara's was rubbing the entire length of her cunt and she imagined that she was there instead of Terri, sucking on his cock. Her desire knew no bounds as she mimicked Terri's sucking action, rocking her head to and fro as she fingered her hot, wet twat. She needed to come but not too soon and ruin the thrill of participating.

Then without notice, Terri released his prick from her lips and stared at his face. He placed his hands on her head, moved her hair from off her face then pulled her face back on to his cock. Terri resisted, pulling her head away from his cock. She leaned to one side and looked beyond his bare legs at the sofa. With a dexterity that implied she had performed this maneuver several times before, she reached behind him, grasped a clothe handle located under the center cushion of the sofa and rocked backwards making the sofa unfold into a bed as she did.

Terri sprang to her feet to avoid the iron feet of the unfolding bed. As it settled, she gently pushed the guy back onto the bed and then a bit farther until he dropped flat on his back, his legs still bound at the ankles by his pants. She stood over him and quickly took off her panties revealing a near perfect triangle of light brown hair at the intersection of her legs. Without taking her gaze from him, she reached on the bar and picked up a small, square, foil packet. She then climbed on the bed straddling his knees and holding his cock before her. As she did this he reached for her cunt and roughly began jamming fingers up her pussy. She raised herself to her knees to encourage him to access her now dripping hole. As he was fingering her, Terri opened the foil packet and removed a condom. She sucked on her lower lip as she place the latex sheath on the head of his dick and slowly unrolled it down his shaft.

Lara's pussy was also soaking wet as she continued rubbing intensely with both hands. She reached the verge of an orgasm several times only to back off trying to savor the ultimate moment with Terri.

The guy was now reaching for her tits, pressing the palms of his hand firmly on her nipples and moving then in a rotating manner. Terri was again fingering herself, taking her hands from her cunt and using her juices to lubricate the condom. When she felt it was primed, she rose up as high as she could on her knees, with one hand positioned the cock at her hole and with the other spreading her lips to receive the shaft. Slowly, an inch, two inches and the whole length of his organ disappeared up her crotch.

She held it there, the full length of his cock in her without moving. Motionless, she closed her eyes as if to meditate a moment and then with her thighs lifted her body until she nearly let the rigid prick slip from her cunt. When she reached her apex, she then descended on the cock taking the entire length in her. First slowly and then with an ever quickening pace she rode the rock hard rod. She paid little or no attention to his clumsy groping of her tits or grasping of her ass. With her cunt and his cock she was on a mission to come. She was oblivious to anything except her desire to orgasm and doing whatever she could to accomplish that.

Lara could not longer contain herself. She tried to hold off but she was no match for the unrelenting arousal. She worked her cunt to an orgasm and basked in the warm sensation as she watched Terri still biting her lip and striving for the ultimate high.