Lara at a Party Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman goes to a night club looking for sex. And finds.
3.6k words
4.5
9.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers

A woman walked into the club in a breathtaking look. She was wearing a gray and black plaid skirt that was almost too short, dark pantyhose ending in a tiny lace, and a revealing vinyl black top. She looked around, did a quick reconnaissance of the place, and soon realized that several people were already gazing at her. It was as if she had a natural and inescapable magnetism, an aura of desire. Men, by themselves or accompanied, lusted after her. Women envied her - or wanted her, too.

Feeling the impact her presence had made, she walked to the counter with the ease, elegant grace, and feigned indifference of a model on the catwalk. Inside, however, she felt the adrenaline rush through her body. It had been a long time since she had been to a club like this. Being the target to so many stares was boosting her ego. She wanted to respond to them. But no. It wouldn't be appropriate. She needed to place herself on a high pedestal above the others. She knew that, paradoxically, the more distance, the more desired she would be. She wanted to have fun that night. A lot. And part of that was to feel desired.

She sat down at the counter and glanced at the menu.

"One Jack Daniel's, please, on the rocks."

She picked up her drink and brought the glass to her lips as she took another look around the place. She was at the bar, cozy and exquisite, in dim light. Beyond the counter there were tables where couples or groups of four or five gathered. In the background, in the dance floor, a DJ was playing to a vibrant crowd in a dark room with flashing lights and colored laser beams.

A young man came up to her and started chatting. She looked at him slowly, checked him out, but then dismissed him.

Once again she scanned the room with her eyes. She could clearly see who was paying attention to her. In the background, a well-dressed man in a light blue shirt, alone at a table, also drinking whiskey, could not take his eyes off her. She stared at him for a second, then turned back to her own drink.

Another young man approached. He was blond and wore clothes with flashy badges of expensive brands. Clearly, he was making a point showing a key chain with a Ferrari logo, making sure she knew he was wealthy. He was probably at least five years younger than her.

"Whisky?"

"Yes."

"It's a strong drink for a woman".

"Not for me."

"You're drinking it on the rocks. If you like strong drinks, you should drink whisky neat, then."

She smiled debauchily.

"I think I should drink it the way I like it most..."

He tried to keep going, not realizing he was on the wrong course.

"It's just that you'd enjoy the flavor better if you took it neat."

"Okay, that's enough", she thought.

"I'd enjoy my drink better by myself."

"Oh, no need to be rude. I didn't mean to be impolite. Can I buy you another whiskey? Or something else? Anything on the menu. Champagne? Your choice.

"No. Bye," and smiled again between sarcasm and debauchery, leaving no room for doubt that he had no chance.

The boy left angry. He was not used to being rejected in this way. Usually, good looks, expensive clothes, buying drinks, and a Ferrari were more than enough to get laid.

By the time the blond was out of her sight she had already forgotten him and turned once more to check the light blue shirt man. She noticed that he had grown uneasy as she talked to the blonde one. She was pleased. He was about to get up and walk over to her, but another man arrived first.

This time it was a dark-haired bearded man who looked like he lifted weights. Muscular, but not too much. He was nicer and smelled good. A woody, classical, elegant scent.

She let him talk. He was intelligent. polite and articulate.

Without realizing it, she felt comfortable with him. They talked for almost half an hour. He paid for the next round. She just stared at his mouth wondering if she should kiss him.

The dark-haired man touched her arm and she shivered. He leaned in to kiss her. But at the last moment, she pulled back.

"Don't get me wrong" - she said.

"I thought we were getting along..."

"We are. But we're not. Just not now, ok? Maybe later, or other day..."

"Fine. Anyway... I'll give you my number. If you want to talk, call me sometime, okay?"

"Okay."

He didn't ask for her number. He was confident. If she wanted him she would call. And he knew they had connected to some degree.

The dark-haired man was gone and she checked the light blue shirt guy. Even from a distance she knew he had been watching her every single moment she spent there with the other man. He was already jealous. Sure enough.

"Time to dance" - she decided.

She took another sip of Jack Daniel's and headed for the dark dance floor.

The music was good. The kind that moves the mind and body, with strong rhythmic beats and an exciting chorus. She felt euphoric, happy. Alone, she danced as if no one could see her.

Other men approached, but she didn't even notice, and they went away one after the other. From a distance she glanced at light blue shirt man. Shy? Maybe. Not a problem for now. He probably hadn't found the right moment to approach her.

But someone else did.

"Hi."

She came out of the trance of music for a moment, taken by a soft voice in her ear.

"Hi."

"I saw you talking to the blond guy, the boring playboy. "

She laughed.

"Did he hit on you too?" - she asked the unknown woman.

"He hits on everyone. Thinks his Ferrari's enough to take to the floor any dress he wants."

She giggled.

The stranger continued.

"He must have a small dick. I´ve learned this: big, noisy cars equals small dick. Big truck, no dick. Or dick not working at all. Trust me. I know that type of man".

"Mean! I guess you're right".

"I'm Gloria." The stranger finally introduced herself.

She thought for a while. She didn't want to give her real name.

"Lara. Nice to meet you."

They smiled at each other and Gloria stood next to Lara, dancing.

Lara noticed Gloria's tattoos. Flowers and butterflies spread across her arms and the back of her neck. Beautiful and delicate drawings.

"What are you drinking?" - asked Gloria.

"Jack Daniel's."

"Wow, I like it! I'll get us one."

She disappeared leaving the dancing crowd behind her making her way to the bar. Lara kept dancing with her eyes half-closed, being carried along by the fast rhythm of the music. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the man in the light blue shirt who couldn't take his eyes off her.

"What's he waiting for?"

As if by accident, she began to dance more provocatively. Were it not for the darkness of the place, her skirt would have been too revealing, her top too revealing. But there, between the lasers and the flashing lights, into the dark, only imagination remained for those watching her.

The man once again threatened to approach. It was as if a spell had been cast on him. Delighted with Lara's dancing, the man in the light blue shirt waited a minute longer than he should have, as Gloria came back.

"I brought one for you and one for me. I was having something else, but you made me crave whiskey."

"Thanks"

Lara kept dancing in a sexy way, not realizing that her spell had hit someone she didn't expect. Not just light blue shirt man, but someone closer to her.

Gloria kept dancing but couldn't help but to stare at Lara, puzzled, her jaw dropping. The way Lara moved her hips, her legs, her arms... the delicate hummingbird tattoo behind her ear... the way she balanced the glass of whisky in her hands while letting the music carry her with its beat...

Gloria moved a bit closer. Almost touching Lara, Gloria smelled her inebriating scent. It was a strong, sexy, provocative parfum. Before Lara knew it, Gloria was already dancing next to her trying to impress her. She looked at Gloria and realized her "bad" intentions. The bite on her lower lip revealed that horny thoughts were taking over her imagination.

Lara looked at blue shirt man. He was still there, looking at her. She turned to Gloria and gave a smile, immediately reciprocated.

"She's pretty. In fact, beautiful..." - Lara thought.

Lara's mind turned into a whirlwind of images, possibilities, certainties and doubts. Finally, she took the whole glass of Jack Daniel`s and held Gloria by the waist, who offered no resistance to that. A shiver of excitement ran through Lara's body.

"When I saw you kicking those guys' asses, I wanted to see if I had a chance with you," Gloria confessed, "I've been following you since you arrived... I was leaving, but decided to meet you... I have to go soon... for an appointment..."

Lara smiled. A smile that could melt hearts.

"So we have no time to lose..."

And so like that, light blue shirt man lost his chance as Lara kissed Gloria.

"Come," she whispered in her ear, taking her hand and leading the way.

Lara's heart was beating fast. She didn't know if what she was doing was right. There might be consequences.

But this was supposed to be a night... unlike any other. A night anything goes...

Lara made her way through the dancing crowd knowing that light blue shirt man was watching her and that Gloria was following her thirstily. She knew where she was going. There was a bathroom further down the corridor, in an outdoor area, that was usually empty or not very busy. They would have some privacy there.

Excited, she walked across the yard, opened the bathroom door, still taking Gloria by the hand. As the door closed, they stopped and, for a brief moment they stared at each other. The eyes of one were deeply immersed in the eyes of the other. Lara looked at Gloria's fleshy lips. They were delicious. She knew she had to kiss them immediately. She couldn't resist any more.

Gloria pulled Lara against herself in a hurry. It was as if they were running out of time. Gloria's hands ran over Lara's body and their lips and tongues mingled as if they were trying to become one mouth. Gloria leaned Lara against the wall and forced her hips against hers in back and forth movements.

Other women were watching the scene, but seemed to be bothered. Some didn't care, others looked on curiously as they touched up their make-up.

Gloria slid her tongue over Lara's ear and down her neck, and Lara let out a restrained moan. Lara's heart was racing, it felt like it would come out of her mouth.

"What am I doing?"

Gloria was on fire. Unashamedly, she lifted Lara's skirt and went to touch her ass. She slid her soft hands down Lara's buttocks. She wanted to put her fingers under her panties, but had a surprise.

"How naughty! You're not wearing anything under your skirt!" - said Gloria in Lara's ear.

Lara blushed, but it was too late for prudery. All night long she danced without panties. As she danced all the way to the floor surely someone could have seen that she was naked under her skirt. Lara switched positions and put Gloria against the wall and began forcing her hips against hers and kissing her neck. Gloria's moans aroused her.

But Gloria wanted to expose Lara's naughtiness and lifted her skirt as they kissed so that the other women in the bathroom could see Lara's perfect ass cheeks. None had trouble noticing that she was not wearing any panties.

Lara noticed the coldness in her buttocks and discovered what Gloria had done. She tried to cover herself again, but Gloria wouldn't let her.

"Fuck it. Let them see."

The women's soft lips touched each other as their hands discovered each other's bodies. With her eyes closed Lara felt Gloria's touch on her breasts. She caressed the nipples stiffened with lust and felt Lara's heart leap in her chest.

Suddenly Lara got a shock.

Lara noticed a hand touching her buttocks, but it wasn't Gloria's. She opened her eyes startled and saw a red-haired woman standing beside her, staring at her as she caressed her buttocks.

Gloria laughed and said softly in Lara's ear:

"This is Mia. Friend of mine...she thought you were beautiful too...."

"What's going on?" - thought Lara.

"No" - said Lara. What do you mean there was a woman she didn't know touching her butt?

Calm down, it's okay," Mia said, bringing her lips close to hers. She brought her mouth close to Lara's, but without touching her. She wanted it to be her decision.

Lara looked at Mia and Gloria. She couldn't think straight. It was a little bit the drink, but mostly it was the lust. It was a totally unexpected situation.

She pulled Mia's head against hers and kissed her. Happy, Mia returned the kiss.

The three of them alternated each other's lips. Gloria was touching Lara's tits, and Lara was touching Gloria's tits.

Gloria then reached down and gently touched Lara's pussy, which was already soaking wet. Lara shivered and spread her legs slightly, indicating that she wanted more.

Meanwhile Mia was delighting herself on Lara's ass, touching it all over. In an instant, kissing Lara, Mia caressed Lara's asshole with her middle finger.

Lara moaned a little louder, but closed her asshole, rejecting that touch. She said a soft "no" in Mia's ear, and Mia respected her request. She had time. She wouldn't give up yet.

Lara, surrendered, was amazed at how she had gotten into this situation.

"One is touching my pussy and the other is touching my butt in public... everyone is seeing my butt, my ass..."

Gloria noticed that a woman had picked up a cell phone and was going to film.

"Hey, you! No way!"

The girl stopped and left, upset that she couldn't film this. It would certainly be a success on the Internet, but Gloria had been a lioness, intimidating.

Gloria took advantage of the situation and pulled her friends into a bathroom stall, the biggest one, for the handicapped.

"There's privacy here," she said in a sensual tone.

Gloria pulled Lara against her back and kissed her, running her hands over her tits and belly. She lifted Lara's blouse, exposing her firm breasts.

Lara just let herself go, moaning and kissing Gloria. She felt Mia's tongue on her nipple and shuddered.

"Ah, that's fucking hot!"

Soon, Mia spread Lara's legs and knelt in front of her. Lara saw it and moaned. Gloria continued to kiss her neck and ear and Mia ran her tongue along the inside of Lara's thighs.

Surrendered, Lara just enjoyed Gloria's hands on her boobs and her tongue on her neck, while she longed for Mia's arrival at her pussy.

It didn't take long.

Then Mia ran her tongue over Lara's swollen clit and she let out a scream.

"I guess she's too stressed, Gloria... she's moaning so much... there won't be enough left for us..."

And with one quick movement she stood up.

Lara didn't understand. She wanted to be licked.

Mia took off her pants and panties and Gloria lifted her dress. They made a gesture indicating that Lara should kneel.

With no other choice, Lara bent down and saw two pussies in front of her. Gloria's was smooth, with more pronounced labia, while Mia's had only an outline of hair.

Lara's mouth filled with water and she sucked them both as best she could. She slipped her tongue into the pussy of one, feeling her head being forced against that hot, wet sex only to soon be pulled out of there and shoved into the other's dripping pussy as well.

"I'm being their little whore! Licking two pussies at the same time! They take my mouth in and out whenever they want!"

Standing with their legs as wide apart as possible, Mia and Gloria kissed and caressed each other, amused at the power of pulling and pushing Lara's face against each other's pussy.

Mia moved on to kiss Gloria's tits, taking turns with her mouth as she forced Lara to suck on her friend.

Gloria's wetness was all over Lara's face and she felt the spasms coming from that pussy on her lips. Gloria was rolling around to the rhythm of Lara's licking. She was also surrendered.

"She's going to cum on my face!" - - thought Lara, unable to speak, as her tongue was deep in Gloria's pussy.

And she did.

Gloria's legs wobbled and Lara felt the cum in her mouth. Mia laughed glad to help satisfy her friend.

Gloria was somewhere between embarrassed at how fast she had come and ecstatic at the size of her orgasm. She hadn't expected Lara to have all that skill with her tongue, all that thirst for pussy.

" Pay her back," Mia said to Gloria.

Gloria nodded and knelt in front of Lara, who closed her eyes.

Gloria's tongue searched every inch of that pussy before touching her clit. Lara moaned loudly. Gloria's fingers entered Lara as her mouth sucked on her clit.

But that was not all.

Mia also put her fingers inside Lara. For a few moments, two of Gloria's fingers and two of Mia's masturbated Lara, who was rolling around unable to contain herself.

"How naughty I am!"

Only Mia's idea was different. She had not yet given up exploring Lara's most hidden area.

She stood next to Lara and, while kissing her, slipped her finger into her tight, pink little asshole.

At first, Lara rejected the touch again, closing her anus.

"Relax... open it for me..." - Mia said as she bit and licked Lara's ear.

And Lara finally agreed, trying to relax and allow Lara's middle finger to penetrate her.

Mia gently caressed Lara over her asshole for a while, until she realized that she had relaxed. Only then did she start to insert her finger.

Lara eased up and Mia's finger invaded her, going all the way in. Then Mia started making light in and out movements. Lara moaned with Mia's finger in her ass, and Gloria's mouth and fingers in her pussy.

"How horny! Fucking hot! Fuck my ass, fuck my asshole and my pussy!

However, to Lara's surprise, Mia soon pulled her finger out. Lara was disappointed. She was already enjoying it too much.

"Now that I was enjoying it... Wait, what are you doing?"

Mia knelt behind Lara and opened her buttocks with her hands, exposing that pink, pulsing little hole. Without Lara being able to help herself, Mia plunged her tongue into her little ass.

Lara was standing there, her breasts exposed, her pantyhose down and skirt up, while Gloria sucked her pussy and Mia sucked her ass.

"What's going on? Oh, that's hot... that's so fucking hot... my pussy is going to explode with lust... and my ass... how great is that tongue in my ass!"

She didn't hold back. With one hand she pulled Gloria against her pussy, and with the other she forced Mia's face against her ass. She wanted to feel their tongues inside her front and back as much as she could.

"Suck my pussy, go... And you, stick your tongue inside my ass... Go, go..."

Lara felt her sex trembling and her ass throbbing. She moaned and groaned and rolled over and sweated and panted and dripped with lust between her legs.

"I'm going to cum, go... go... don't stop..."

And she rubbed her pussy against Gloria's mouth and tried to make Mia's tongue enter her ass even more.

"I'm going to come.... I'm going to cum... don't stop... more... don't stop!"

And she came... an orgasm as intense as an earthquake. An orgasm that came out of her clit and ass and went up her belly and down her spine until the hair on the back of her neck shivered. An orgasm that left Lara with no strength in her legs, feeling only the shaking of her sex.

Gloria felt with her tongue and fingers Lara's pussy twitching and relaxing over and over again in one long joyful thrill. Mia felt the same thing in Lara's asshole, which squeezed and contracted on her tongue.

Lara fell to the floor, ecstatic, unable to stand. Her legs had no strength. Mia and Gloria stood up.

"Give her your cell phone".

And she typed her and Mia's phone numbers into Lara's phone

"We have to go now...but if you want...we can have coffee sometime...and she laughed."

Gloria and Mia kissed Lara on the lips and she could taste and smell the sensual odor of her own cum on their lips.

JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers
12