Lara Swift is Colonized - Robin

Story Info
Lara is purchased by her demanding 'friend' Robin.
5.8k words
4.11
32.5k
27

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
292 Followers

It was Robin.

Who else could it have been? She had a fortune to begin with, then multiplied it by doing no real work.

"This is bullshit!" Errol shouted, snarling and hitting the table. "Fucking Bullshit!"

Dr. Wu gave him a withering glance. No one was intimidated by his outburst except for Lara.

"Robin won the auction. Please stop making such a scene."

"Fuck you!" Errol shouted back. "I have it in writing: I am her guardian. You can't give that away. That's not how it works."

"The Institution controls how it works. Not you." was Dr. Wu's grave reply.

He was ready to say something else, but she cut him off.

"You've been living outside your means for a while, right Errol? You never could access Lara's accounts, at least not to the degree you needed. I'm guessing that you planned to just borrow money now, then pay it back when you got her full inheritance. That's been your plan, right?"

Errol shook his head. He didn't seem to like where this was going.

"I have a right to her inheritance. I have this in writing," Errol said.

"As soon as she gets out of here, right?"

There was a pause. Lara saw fear on his face.

"What if we decided it was necessary for Lara stay in here for a year? Would your lenders be alright with waiting that long to get their money back?"

It was the nearest Lara felt to laughing, watching Errol's face as the gears turned in his mind. No doubt, he borrowed the money from some loan shark. Who else would he go to in order to get such a big loan, so quickly, with the collateral being an estate that wasn't even his? What would be the interest on such a loan? And what would happen if he failed to meet a payment?

"I-I would contest it. I would put in to have Lara transferred."

Dr. Wu laughed, but it was more derisive than anything.

"I am running out of patience. Robin won. I strongly encourage you to make peace with that. I would also warn you against doing anything that might upset anyone."

Errol's face turned red. It appeared difficult for him to remain quiet. Although she glad to be rid of Errol at least temporarily, Lara was no less afraid. Having Robin as her guardian was truly strange. Wasn't the girl younger than Lara herself? Adding to Lara's anxiety was the winning bid of eight million pounds that Robin had thrown down so casually. Then there was the strong attraction Lara felt towards the girl, even after all the horrible things that she had put her through.

"Lara, come here and kneel down for me? My feet are getting cold, I need you to keep them warm," Robin said.

As Lara moved to take her demeaning position, Robin addressed Errol.

"I will let you keep the money from her estate. But don't ever bother me about seeing her. I will share, but I hate to be bothered."

Lara felt Robin's bare feet rest in her lap, looking down at them instinctively. She had slender toes, and arches so high that she had to angle her feet a little so the curve of her arches matched the curve of Lara's bare thigh. Robin instructed Lara to rest her hands on top of her feet, to bundle the heat and help them warm even faster.

They were cold, especially around the toes, but they warmed quickly beneath the Tomb Liberator's hands. Lara was revolted to be a human footrest, but her conditioning made resistance nearly impossible.

"Mrs. Liao, I will fully cooperate with you about how Lara should make her restitution. As the Lady of Abington, you should probably live on the estate. It's not far from London - I could send Lara over there, practically on demand, to tidy up for you. Or anything else you need."

Mrs. Liao thanked Robin for her help. Errol was flabbergasted - he wouldn't even get the damn house?!

"Lara, please sign all these documents so we can get out of here."

With a gloved hand, Lara Abington signed her life away. Beneath the smiling faces of her enemies, she agreed to the most audacious terms of behavior once she left. Her property was gone, her family name too. She would leave here as Lara Rabynya, committed to a lifetime of servitude to the very people who had stolen everything from her!

"Stop wasting time."

**

"Stop wasting time."

Silly Lariska, daydreaming again.

She was on her 15 minute lunch break, sitting watching the screen they had in the break room. Whenever she would look at a screen it tended to make her think of the Institution. In fact there were many things that triggered flashbacks, but screens were one of the most annoying ones.

As bad as it was working for Robin, Lara was infinitely happy to be out of the Black Hole.

She washed out her cup. The same pink sludge she had eaten in the asylum was all Robin permitted Lara to eat now, on specious reasoning, but Lara was in no position to argue back. The pink much must have been cheap, but Robin still forced Lara to purchase it from her at great cost, from a drink dispenser in the break room.

The drink dispenser only accepted Pinkcoin, which was the only currency Robin allowed Lara to use.

Walking onto the floor of the salon still gave her anxiety. The place was busy today, with barefoot women sipping champagne and having a good time. A little of it was even contagious. The other technicians were getting large tips. Lara's client was Kelsey Lipton, a local influencer known for her long blonde hair and new age vibe. She had come with a few of her friends, and they were talking about her recent engagement.

As Lara covered her hands in moisturizing oils, her black wedding band tattoo was on display for everyone to see. It was a symbol to the world of her time in the asylum and a declaration that she was mentally unfit to enter into a marriage. The strange amative ink they used for that tattoo was still in full effect. It made giving foot massages quite pleasant, her hyper-sensitive ink responding especially well to prolonged repetitive contact with another person.

Kelsey was resting both feet together on the pedicure stand. She didn't even acknowledge Lara at first, she was so busy talking about her dress.

Lara began massaging Kelsey's feet, to signal the start of the pedicure.

Robin marketed her salon as a place women could come, relax, and practically have their hands and feet worshiped by the technicians. In a market where everyone else was trying to go cheap, Robin went as expensive as possible. The cost of each service was staggering - Lara had calculated it, roughly. Robin insisted on things like organic cotton was to be used as toe separators, never plain cotton, and the disposable pedicure flip flops had to be made of a biodegradable material.

Those were only the beginning of the costs.

Every step of the way, Robin outdid herself in finding a more expensive, more niche way of doing things. It did help with the marketing campaign, and the salon was busy pretty much all the time. The Chelsea location certainly helped things. It was on the exact street Lara used to walk down during her Christmas holidays, looking to purchase the most extravagant gifts for her friends. Now Lara worked there. Full time, in the nail salon, as the lowliest shop girl in the entire place.

Robin gave serious discounts to the shop girls at nearby stores. Because they didn't tip so well, Lara's co-workers would usually have her help these ones. They invariably wore high heels due to various dress codes, and were always very grateful for the massage. Lara's reward was that they would come back to her, sometimes the very next day, saying "can we do 30 minutes this time?"

It was also like an expensive clubhouse for Robin and her friends, right there next to the Chanel store, to prove that they made it and could afford such luxuries. If it ever lost money, Robin could easily afford to take the write-off. In fact, if she were to lose money in this business, she would probably lower her overall tax burden and made the money back somewhere else!

"You were Lara Abington, right?"

Any mention of the name made Lara cringe. Kelsey was looking right down at her, too! Lara had to choose her words carefully.

"Karen Liao is the Lady of Abington, now. I gave her my title. I am just Lara Rabynya. I was formerly a titled woman, but no more."

Lara worked as she spoke, filing Kelsey's nails, careful to shape them perfectly. She had nice nail beds.

"Why?"

"I had an addiction that was destroying my life," Lara began.

Kelsey's eyes lit up - it sounded like juicy gossip!

"I got tangled up with some bad people. I'm not supposed to talk about specifics. But for me, it's either working here or being in an Institution. Robin helps with my therapy, it's only thanks to her any of this is possible."

"Treatment? What do you mean 'treatment'?" Kelsey asked.

"It's a type of OCD. I require strict supervision and a highly regimented lifestyle, or I can have an episode."

"I have something that would really help with that!" Kelsey said, starting in on a pitch to one of her new-age rituals.

"It's like a healing sound meditation. We all sit on a rug and do energy work together, allowing cleansing spirits to take hold of us. It helps with everything. I had such bad anxiety before I started doing it."

It was exactly what Lara needed - less anxiety!

"You could talk to Robin about it, and see what she says," Lara answered. Even in her personal life, she had to direct people to talk to Robin to make decisions for her.

She knew what Robin would say, though.

She would see it as an attempt for Lara to undo her conditioning from the Black Hole. Or, at best, she would allow Lara to go. As Robin's plus one! Then Robin would find some way of totally interfering with Lara's enjoyment of the event. But more likely, Robin would just forbid Lara from going and then come up with her own version of it, which she would then force the girl to work. Robin was obsessively demanding of Lara's time and attention. Even when she wasn't around, she was careful that Lara be practically buried in work all the time, in a rush to finish.

Kelsey chose a white polish, which looked good even with her pale complexion. Lara's hands were as still as a surgeon's for this task. She carefully applied the polish onto each of Kelsey's toes, such that it was impossible to see a brush stoke. People really did admire her skills - a small bright spot in an otherwise annoying job.

Robin came into the salon in the early afternoon, as Lara was sweeping up beneath an unoccupied chair.

"Lara, I need a polish change and a foot massage. Have Nadya take care of all of this," she said, pointing to the clean-up duties.

"NADYA!! DO THE CLEANING!"

Robin was nearly shouting. Her tone was bratty but authoritative as she kicked off her heels and took a seat at her favorite pedicure chair.

Lara hurried to begin, annoyed as always when she realized how long it would take to do a simple polish change.

She reached for the nail remover. Instead of acetone, like any reasonable salon would have used, Robin bought only soy-based nail polish remover. It came in wipe form, and was frustratingly ineffective at removing polish. The pedicurist had to rub the wipe vigorously over each individual nail, sometimes for an entire minute, to remove all trace of lacquer. Lara grasped Robin's big toe and began carefully wiping her old polish off. She had put it on for the girl not more than two days ago.

"I made time for us to do yoni breathing later" Robin said casually.

"Thank you, Robin," Lara replied, trying to smile instead of grimace.

It was probably another exercise from the Institution. Another extended session of teasing and denial where Robin would reach the heights of sexual bliss while leaving Lara a frustrated, unfulfilled mess. Robin was a sadistic lover. It appeared to please her that Lara was sexually frustrated all day; she enjoyed finding uses for all of that energy. Lara couldn't count how many hours she had spent with her head in Robin's lap, gingerly lapping at the girl's pussy under constant scrutiny on the pretext of 'helping with her OCD.'

Lara finally got the last of the polish off.

"Will you need another paycheck advance before Friday?" Robin asked.

"No thank you," Lara answered, "a few of the girls from the Chanel store gave me some pinkcoin. I can make it to Friday now."

"You didn't ask them to tip, did you?" Robin started in,

"I don't want them paying money. They are influencers. They are talking to people about the experience, getting people excited about this place. We want them here."

Lara bit her lip. These 'influencers' were coming to see her specifically! Another way Robin was using Lara to make profit for herself, sharing none of it with her personal slave girl.

"I did not ask them to tip, Lady" Lara said.

Robin liked it when Lara called her 'lady', especially when the girl was imploring her for something. It was a bitter reminder of their difference in status - Robin was the only one among them with a title now. It felt like a different lifetime that Lara had looked down on Robin for having a newer title of nobility, the sort that can be purchased.

"Fine, then. Just keep up the good work. I'm talking to people about franchising this concept."

Lara thanked Robin for the compliment, then began putting fresh polish on her nails.

She tried not to get caught up in shows of kindness like this. A compliment was nice, but Robin could have easily picked that up from a popular management self-help book. Robin still kept Lara as a slave. Still paid her in pinkcoin - a ludicrous cybercurrency that was pretty much just scrip. Then there were the rumors Robin had spread about her, and the endless little ways she was always striving to dominate Lara's life entirely.

All the while, Lara Rabynya sat here working for her! Massaging women's hands and feet, polishing their nails, listening to them brag about their amazing lives. Even though Robin acted like she didn't care if the salon made a profit, she was still very hard on Lara to do excellent work to keep people coming back. The unfairness of the situation was infuriating - a summation of the inequality that Lara used to despise. She had been so sympathetic to the class struggle, back when she had wealth. Now she was penniless, working for her rich bitch friend, and living worse than any working class girl!

Lara was massaging Robin's feet as her polish dried. Her soles were incredibly soft. She might not have worked a day in her life. Her toes were proportionate, slender, a little long. Lara noticed these things - it was her job to do exactly that. There was a spot around the lumbrical muscles between her toes that was very sensitive, and Lara would dig at it with both thumbs to create the right accupressure strokes. This entailed moving around Robin's milky soles, millimeter by millimeter, trying to sense her tension and help her feel better. Lara was a gifted foot masseuse for all her practice, and Robin basked in all the attention.

It was autumn, but Lara wasn't much for seasons. She didn't go outside often, her mistress having so many things to keep her busy indoors. Generally on her hands and knees. It was well enough: her agoraphobia had become a lot to contend with. Usually, Robin opted to have Lara wear a blindfold whenever she needed to ride in a car - say when traveling between the salon and Robin's apartment or one of her estates.

They learned the sensory deprivation was necessary on Lara's first day out from the Institution, when she found herself incapable of setting foot outside. She needed not only a blindfold, but also restraints for her wrists and thighs. Nor was all of this to prevent an escape attempt, but because facing wide open spaces was that unthinkable for the girl now. Robin also put a vogmask on Lara, on the pretense of protecting the girl's sensitive lungs but it just felt like another demonstration of control. The mask kept in place the cotton that Robin would stuff in Lara's mouth. Sometimes when Robin was in a bad mood, she would specifically use cotton that had been between women's toe separators and put that in Lara's mouth, giggling at the girl's weak protests and the look of dismay on her gorgeous face.

The massage went on in silence. Robin was sitting in the chair, carefree, playing with her cell phone while Lara was hunched over with all of her attention focused on the girl's shapely feet. Lara couldn't zone out, or look away, or lessen up on the pressure. Something like that might annoy Robin, and the girl could be very cruel when she got annoyed. That cotton ball punishment was actually pretty light on the spectrum.

Another customer walked in, cutting short the massage. Although she liked to monopolize Lara's time, Robin disliked turning away customers. She sent Lara to fetch her pedicure supplies and take care of the girl.

She only wanted a foot massage, though, so there was no rest for Lara's poor hands as she started right in on the girl's feet, straight out of her leather boots! She wasn't wearing socks, either - it was perhaps the most objectionable thing Lara could think of. The woman was named Leena, she worked at a nearby apothecary and had an account providing Robin with massage oils. She was very pretty, with an almond complexion, dark hair and dark eyes. Her feet were quite different from Robin's - Leena had tiny size 5 feet with shorter toes. There were tiny flecks of black covering her otherwise smooth, light soles.

It collected onto Lara's hands throughout the massage, making her stomach turn. At least as much as it could turn within the punishing confines of the corset that Robin made part of her work uniform. And Leena was so casual being around all of this! Completely fine that a poor girl was slaving away over her sweaty feet while she carried on a conversation with Robin about their supply chain. Apparently the price of lavender had gone up, so their usual massage oil was about to become considerably more expensive.

"Who cares?" Robin said, "I'll keep buying it. I very much enjoy the way it smells."

Leena smiled and looked very relieved to be keeping the woman's business. Robin continued talking.

"It's a different experience I am trying to create here. Everything has to be the best. Look at my technicians! Lara here gives the best massage in all of London. Aren't you loving her right now?"

"I kind of am, actually! Leena said, casting an appreciative smile down at Lara.

"My feet are really sensitive so it's hard for me to enjoy a massage. She's doing a really good job."

"Thank you," Lara replied, bowing her head. Then she looked up to make eye contact while continuing the massage.

Her eyes still had those golden flecks floating around in a scintillating way. They were nigh-on entrancing. Sometimes, Lara and would get lost in the gaze of the woman whose feet she was massaging for a very long time but Leena didn't want that today. Instead, Robin and Leena talked about other things: potential changes to the salon, things in their personal lives. As usual, Robin found a way to humble brag about everything and Leena acted really interested in everything the girl had to say.

Robin adored the attention. She sat back in her high-backed pedicure chair designed to look everything like a throne, and watched Lara caress and pamper Leena's feet with a bemused grin on her face. It wasn't unusual for Lara to service ten or more women in a single day and sometimes many more than that, if all they wanted was massages.

They were almost always wealthy. Many were landladies, or successful entrepreneurs, sometimes wives or daughters of someone rich. Lara suspected that Leena was a trophy wife, or else some kind of heiress. She had to get back to the shop though, so Lara helped her on with her shoes and she left without paying - Robin's treat. Then Robin held out Lara's e-cigarette, for her to take a hit.

themanred
themanred
292 Followers
12