Lara's Apocalypse Ch. 02

Story Info
Lara's degredation in the apocalypse continues.
5.1k words
4.29
13.1k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for the comments. It's fun to see others enjoy my dark little fantasy here. Here's more about what happens to me living with Billy and Derrick in the apocalypse)

Chapter 2

The Next Few Days.

The next few days were hard work, for a number of reasons. The food started to run out quickly. More quickly than it should have been, but with little to do all day eating started to become a way to pass the boredom. It was mainly Billy's doing. Derrick put his foot down pretty quickly and started a rationing system. He put Lara in charge of that, while he started making plans regarding heating and cooking food without electricity.

The three of them unplugged the stainless-steel cooker and then dragged it out of its space in the kitchen, shoving it out of the way in a corner. It left a space above which was the stainless-steel overhead extractor cowl, which Derrick had realized would make a perfect chimney. Then he stripped away the flooring and then mixed up some cement from a bag in the garage. He essentially plastered the area, the floor and walls where the cooker has been and then left it to dry. He would get some bricks from one of the raised beds in the back garden and get wood and have that as their cooking fire. It would also help them with heating come the cold winter nights. Maybe later he'd see about replicating the idea in the master bedroom. But, for now the single fire in the kitchen would suffice.

Billy spent most of his time looking out of the upstairs windows, and most of that was spent staring over at the Pritchard's house opposite, through his father's binoculars, hoping to spot Becky, with equal hopes that he would see her naked and getting fucked... And not seeing her naked and getting fucked. The rest of his time he obsessed over making plans to try and rescue her from her abusers, but in reality, all of his making plans was little more than a game to him, fantasizing, playing. Ninja techniques and military assaults. Even the less fantastic ideas still utilized either equipment or skills that they didn't possess.

For Lara, when she wasn't working in the house, cooking, cleaning, tidying etc. alongside Derrick. She was kneeling in front of him, bent over in front of him or lying flat on her back underneath him. Derrick hadn't been exaggerating when he'd said about cumming seven or eight times a day. And now that, to all intents and purposes Lara was his property, he took full advantage of using her talents to their fullest extent, randomly, whenever the mood took him.

Stuck in her parent's home with only one emergency change of her own clothes, Lara had quickly been forced to borrow her mother's things.

Fortunately, Mrs Catallina always tended to dress younger than her years so the choices weren't too unacceptable from Lara's point of view, not that she gave much consideration to fashion now that she was locked inside her personal prison.

Unfortunately, Lara's mother was a good size smaller than Lara and three inches shorter so most of the clothes, although they did fit her slender, luscious figure, were a little on the tight side and never quite fit correctly. Although Derrick certainly enjoyed the result.

It almost immediately became a matter of whatever Derrick wants Derrick gets. And what Derrick wanted more often than not was too rip Lara's clothes off her body, force her down into whatever position was easiest or quickest to get her into and then fuck her silly.

All too often Derrick would be in the middle of improving the fortifications, often with Billy and Lara helping, then he would stop, stare at Lara for a few seconds and then go over to her and rip her clothing off, or at least open. Blouse buttons would scatter in all directions, trousers would be snatched open at the crotch, often ruining the zipper and then yanked forcefully down past her knees. She would either be forced to her knees, either by hands digging into her slender shoulders and pushing down hard or a hand in her long blonde hair pulling her into the same position.

Derrick's cock would be hauled out and stuffed into Lara's obedient mouth, or after the first half dozen times, Lara would take the hint and take up the position, get out the cock and then suck it to orgasm. She always performed her best oral work simply in order to get it finished as quickly as possible.

She also gave up on wearing underwear. Her own garments were ruined in the first day. She tried putting on some of her mother's but the bras were too big, and the panties... Well, she just couldn't bring herself to wear her own mother's underwear, so she didn't bother with them. And Derrick seemed to appreciate the simplicity and ease of getting to her holes with only having one layer of clothing to shred.

The first day, from the afternoon to the early hours, Lara had to suck Derrick of five times, each time swallowing a hefty load of his spunk, three of them at meal times, one drawn out occasion in the evening, the latter feeling like some kind of recreational pastime from Derrick's perspective, the boy relaxing back on the couch with one of her dad's tumblers full of whiskey and the top of Lara's head gripped in the other while she leaned across his lap and sucked him off, she had wanted to get it over with as she had already learned to, but this time Derrick wanted his pleasure drawn out, so, using his grip of her hair whenever he got too close he would yank her up off his cock and force her to lewdly French kiss him for a couple of minutes, or tug her higher so he could suck on her pinch-stiffened nipples for a while. But before long she would be shoved down onto his erection again and the sucking would continue.

He made that last over an hour that first evening. Straight after cumming in her mouth and making her swallow it, he pulled her up onto his lap, her thighs outside of his, face to face and made her fuck him, bouncing rapidly on his lap while he spanked her ass and harshly sucked her tits.

All the while Billy had been sat in one of the armchairs, not three feet away from the fuck-couch, watching and feeling part horny, part angry and upset. And loathing all three of them, himself and Lara for not standing up to Derrick and Derrick for being Derrick. He had turned out to be one of those people you heard about, only kept in check by society. Once the rules were removed he became an animal who did what he wanted when he wanted to and fuck the consequences, and fuck what it did to anyone else. It had been dark by then and Billy had been barely able to see, little more than silhouettes and the disgusting noises they were making, noises that sickened and excited him simultaneously.

Afterwards, Derrick had taken Lara to bed, slept for a couple of hours but then had woken up horny and aggressive and wanting to fuck. He hadn't even woken Lara up before he started on her, stuffing his erection past her slack lips and shoving it right to the entrance to her throat, with one hand at her throat and the other tweaking and twisting her nipples cruelly. He had made her suck him to orgasm and then once she had swallowed his load as always, he had rolled her onto her face and drove his still fully erect member into her pussy from on top, bouncing his bulk on her firm and pliant, though still cushioning bottom. All Lara could do was silently give thanks that Derrick didn't seem interested in anal.

The other part of it was that Billy could obviously see and hear just about everything that was going on. She could feel him staring whenever Derrick made her suck him off. She felt him staring when she walked about without a bra on.

And during the nights she had more than once caught glimpses of Billy, his shadow, his silhouette, reflections in the mirror on the vanity or in the frame-glass covering the family photographs on the bedroom walls. It was always the same, standing there just out of the always open bedroom door watching and listening and masturbating furiously. Watching his friend raping her again and again for hours at a time. Every night.

Billy.

Billy had been feeling queasy for the last few hours, in the early evening, he had seen a man coming to the Pritchard's house opposite with three huge Mastiffs type dogs. Each with a heavy chain leash and each pulling at it all the way up the drive and scrabbling to gain entry into the house. Multiple female screams that followed once the dogs were let inside the property were clearly audible. And a second or two later Billy caught sight of a pale young figure appear from the side of the house and race across the lawn, chased down by three men, all of them carrying chains and baseball bats. One hefted a pump action shotgun.

The pale young figure was Becky, naked, battered, bruised and bloody, her hair matted and unkempt, nasty red welts visible on her perky breasts, which shook to the off-beat of her footfalls as she sprinted. Similar cruel marks cross-crossed her raw, though pertly round ass cheeks, which flexed erotically. Again, Billy felt pangs of horniness, guilt and sympathy for the girl of his dreams. She was screaming in sheer panic. The barking of the dogs punctuating her noise which was paralleled by similar screams from at least another two females inside the Pritchard house.

Poor Becky didn't get far, she looked sore and numb and then men chasing her were fit and energized. One of them threw his chain, a thick length of high tensile steel by the looks of it, the kind to secure industrial size doors with huge padlocks passed through the links, at Becky's legs and it caught her ankles and whipped around her feet tripping her. She was up and off again but the split second she'd been face down on the ground was enough for the men to close that gap and she was grabbed by the hair, the breasts and the legs, hauled up off the ground and hauled back, kicking, screaming and wailing in utter despair, carried back to the Pritchard house, where men and dogs waited for her.

The screams and crying and wailing moans, mixed in with grunts and laughter of men and the barks and whining of dogs lasted for hours and constantly distracted Billy from everything that was going on in the house. Everything Derrick was doing to Lara, and even from seeing Lara sucking Derrick off and seeing her naked and hearing them constantly fucking.

He just felt so utterly helpless. Alone. Afraid.

And then Lara started on him. And he began to feel worse still.

Lara and Billy.

Lara and Billy started to have time alone together, as Derrick, after nightfall and carrying his hammer, a small hatchet and his backpack, started to go out after supplies. He'd go alone, out the back door, leaving the key with Billy and instructions to keep an ear out for him coming back and to let him back in the second he arrived.

Neither of them were under any illusions about trying to leave, to run away or trying to secure the house from Derrick and leaving him outside and unable to gain entry. Derrick had told them what he would do to Billy should the he betray him, which involved a retelling of certain events in the Stephen King movie adaptation "Misery". It was more than enough to terrify Billy into compliance. Not that it had been required in the first place. But Derrick liked to be thorough and liked to have Billy constantly afraid and under his control. The more Billy was afraid the less chance Lara had of thinking she could get his help.

She was cooperating with Derrick's desires and commands to the letter and that was great for him, but he had no illusions that she was accustomed to the arrangement, and he had little doubt she would be trying to get Billy on side to help her. Keeping Billy scared was essential to keeping Lara full of his spunk and opening her legs and her mouth for him whenever he told her to.

Lara went at Billy the second Derrick was out of earshot.

"Billy, I've seen you watching us at night. I've seen you sneaking to Mom and Dad's door and watching him raping me night after night, over and over again... Wouldn't you like to be in charge Billy?"

But she was too subtle for him. He didn't understand the unspoken suggestion. So early the next morning when she knew he was once again at the door to their parent's bedroom, watching her riding on Derrick's erection, in the warm blazing light of the dawning sun. She made sure Billy got the eyeful he had always wanted.

She was sitting astride Derrick her back to him, Derrick was lying back propped up on pillows, hands full of her perky, bouncing buttocks, enjoying the view of his erect cock appearing and disappearing between them. Lara rocked her hips, bouncing hurriedly, as per Derrick's orders, cupping her own breasts. When she caught Billy's eye and held it. She knew what he wanted, knew how long he had a crush on her so this time, holding his eyes, her instinct was to cover her naked tits from his eyes, but instead she slowly lowered her hands and let him see her naked tits bouncing merrily high on her chest, the nipples stiff from her own deliberate ministrations. His eyes were almost popping out of his skull, his pajamas were tented out in front of him with a much manlier proportioned bulge than Derrick seemed able to muster.

He shoved both hands down into his pajamas to play with himself as he stared at his sister's naked body bouncing on his on-time friend's cock.

Lara stared at Billy, first his eyes only darted up to hers before in shame they darted back to her tits, flat toned stomach and shaved pussy but the more he recognized her stare, the more he risked glances into her flushed face. Finally, once their eyes maintained a lock, she silently pleaded with him, hoping this time he would understand the unspoken promise. "Help me."

She deliberately punctuated her plea by pinching her own nipples and chewing on her bottom lip, providing her brother with her best and most alluring sex face, as she gyrated and rocked hips hard on Derrick's cock.

Billy, desperately turned on, nodded a rapid affirmative. But then Derrick was starting to ascend toward his climax and Lara's control, from the reverse cowgirl position, was brought to an abrupt halt as Derrick took over. Starting to use his usual sadistic streak to get him off more pleasurably. Billy darted out of view as Derrick began to rail on Lara, shoving and rolling her, pushing her face down on the bed, pinning her aggressively in place, pulling himself up on top of her and then driving his cock hard into her scalding hot, tight pussy once again and then battering her buttocks with his plump hips as he fucked his way to the crest of his orgasm. It burst into her pussy like a train crash, powerful, fast, erupting streamers of cum, piling in one after the other, pulsing deep inside her, searing the length of her hot tunnel with the heat of his plentiful, shooting spunk.

Immediately afterwards he grabbed her by the hair and made her suck him off, sitting up and pulling her face first toward his crotch, holding her tight with both hands gripping her hair and jerking her head up and down while he simultaneously thrust with his fleshy hips. Lara sucked and licked at the thrusting meat effortlessly and soon had another eruption of spunk shooting down her throat, filling her mouth making her cheeks bulge before she had chance to swallow. A streamer, caught at the wrong angle and highly pressurized by the boy's lust for her, burst from her nose, trickled down her upper lip and chin to dribble down onto her breast. It temporarily choked her by blocking her airway, but even that didn't bother Lara.

She had somehow convinced Billy.

She could hardly wait now until Derrick went out on his daily supply run. He would never come back. And then it would just be herself and her brother.

Derrick.

Derrick had a list of items to find. He enjoyed this, sneaking into neighbour's houses, ransacking their kitchens and belongings. Once he had stumbled across a family who used to bad mouth and bully him. A MILF mother and a son. The father had passed before all of this happened. People had already been inside and ransacked the place but they had taken cash and jewelry, useless stuff most people still saw as treasure. But the real treasure was tools and food, bottled water etc. So, Derrick had moved around gathering items and dumping them on the kitchen table for transport later. He tended to take half his treasure back to the Catallina place to share with Billy and his piece of ass sister, while the other half he hid in his own little hiding spot. He always had a 'just-in-case' idea in the back of his mind. The son had been the bully who used to enjoy making Derrick's neighborhood life a misery and had discovered Derrick in his kitchen and attacked him. Derrick thought he was alone but had a hammer in his hands and was easily able to repel the attack of his one-time bully. He knocked the boy to the floor and was about to do further damage when he heard the mother scream from the basement doorway... Derrick raised the hammer in the air as if to say he would slam it back down in her sons face.

The threat was enough to knock the fight out of the mother at once and she came to a weeping, pleading halt, throwing her arms up in surrender and begging that Derrick not hurt them. Derrick noticed that his old bullies mother was gorgeous! complete MILF in her early forties it looked like. Tight ass and nice sized tits in khaki shorts and an old t shirt. Not as great of a package as Lara's but still... beautiful!

Derrick had marched her and her son down into their own basement hideout, told the woman to strip naked. She pleaded not to do that in front of her "Jason". That was his name. How could Derrick forget. He was one year older than Derrick in school. But he didn't care. He told Jason to watch her as she did it and not to look away. Jason seemed too eager to watch it all. His protest seemed fake to Derrick. She reluctantly undressed, took off her bra too and slid her panties down. She was now completely naked in front of her son and Derrick trying but failing to keep her amazing tits and trimmed little pussy from both of their view...

Derrick bent her over the couch so that she was facing Jason, and then had raped her from behind. Spanking her ass as he did so while her perfect naked tits bounced. Derrick laughed noticing that Jason had a hard on watching his gorgeous MILF mom get fucked from behind right in front of him. He was enjoying the feel of her velvety pussy around his cock and also enjoying her humiliation of being naked and fucked in front of Jason.

Once he had climaxed he threatened he might be back with more people, a harmless fib, if they didn't let him take what they wanted. The implication dawned on her immediately, if she didn't let Derrick take their stuff he'd come back with a group and gang rape. She was covering herself in a tiny towel that barely concealed anything as Jason just sat there in awe of everything he just watched.

It occurred to him that he remembered their relationship now a little... The Milf was Jason's step-mother. And Derrick would bet that he always had a perverted thing for his hot step-mom and now that she was naked for him to care for and pretend to defend, he would bet he made Jason's dreams come true. It was going to be an interesting night for those two and Derrick almost wished he could be a fly on the wall watch.

On the way back with his stash of goods, food, matches and lighters, bottles of water and medical supplies, Derrick ran into trouble.

Billy and Lara.

Billy and Lara sat at their kitchen table, since they had the kitchen fire up and running, and Derrick had brought back an old-fashioned enamel and tin coffee pot and a tripod grill stand, they were able to make coffee again. Weak and milky for Billy, creamy but unsweetened for Lara.

They sat opposite each other and sipped their drinks. Always one ear on what was going on around them, listening out for unusual noises, signs of danger. Signs of attack.

12