Lara's Apocalypse Pt. 02

Story Info
Lara and Billy discovery new dangers in the apocalypse!
10.5k words
4.68
5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone who reached out to tell me how much they've enjoyed this story! I've had so much fun imagining it and writing it out! And a special thank you to my friend who helped me piece together this fantasy of mine and helped me turn it into a story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy and Lara.

"I've been thinking." Billy said. "We need a gun, at least one. And ammo."

"It's probably a good idea. I don't like them, but it'd be typical to be the only ones without guns... With the way things are..."

"Yeah. We wouldn't stand a chance..."

That had been the start of it. A half idle thought over a late breakfast, that quickly turned into a plan.

"Mister Mandelson, next door; he has guns, doesn't he? He has a small collection, I'm sure..." Lara offered, thinking aloud.

She was slightly uncomfortable. Drinking hot tea and fully dressed but unable to properly relax. A big part of that was the fact that her ass was still a little sore from the butt fuck Billy had subjected her too a couple of hours previously.

"He hates me, always has..." Billy commented. "Like's you though..."

"Oh, fuck. Don't remind me. He's a fucking pervert...!" Lara grumbled, past anxieties and exasperations coming back to her all of a sudden. "...Always staring, watching me. He made me totally paranoid. I even used to think he followed me when I went out on dates, I used to think I saw him in the bushes or across the street from my old boyfriend's places sometimes, he always had me totally freaked out. That was one of the reason's I left home when I did."

"Yeah... Saying that, we could use that to our advantage..."

"What, you suggesting if I flirt with him a little, he might take pity and volunteer one of guns and some ammo?" Lara offered, utterly unconvinced.

Billy shook his head.

"No way, he's more likely to insist you stay with him where he can protect you."

"And no doubt there'd be a price to pay for his help. It'd be Derrick all over again... Maybe worse even." Lara thought for a moment.

"Well... It could work, with a change, here and there."

"What are you thinking?"

"I could go over there and distract him, chat him up a little. And while he's busy flirting and getting a hard on looking at my body, you could sneak in and steal whatever you want. A gun or two, all the ammo you can carry..."

Billy smiled, liking the idea initially but something continued to prickle him in the back of his mind and he ended up shaking his head.

"It's too dangerous. He could still keep hold of you, probably do things to you, and then where would we be? Better that I sneak in alone and take what we need." He could see Lara didn't like the idea. "I think I remember him chatting to dad over the back fence once, he was talking about a new gun-cabinet he'd put in his living room. As long as I'm quiet I can sneak in, I'll know where I'm going and can be in and out in like, five minutes or less."

"I guess..." Lara said, unconvinced.

She had to admit if she went next door there might be a real possibility of being dragged into Mandelson's house kept there and forced to 'pay' for protection. A prospect she really didn't like the idea of.

"It'll be safer if you stay put. I can sneak in and be back before you know it and, once we have a gun or two and ammo, we can easily defend ourselves or scare him off if he comes snooping around, later."

"I guess." Lara said, more convinced.

"I'll go tonight. In the early hours when he'll most likely be asleep."

"Wow, Billy, you've really stepped up. You're thinking about this in a very mature way. I'm really proud of you."

"I just want to keep you safe. Sneaking into Mandelson's is not safe for you. I might not be able to get there in time before he... you know..." Billy trailed off.

Lara seductively walked closer to him, "Before he... ripped off my little dress, made me completely naked and had his way with me?" She laughed, "That old man couldn't even get it up. But I'm glad you're here to protect me anyway, and not put me danger. Thank you. Billy!" she said as she smiled at him and playfully put a hand on his chest.

"Maybe you can show me how thankful you are with a blow job, before we get on with our chores?"

"Sure Billy. Anything you want..."

And that was how Billy found himself in the early hours of the following night, levering open Mister Mandelson's rear basement window and slipping down into the shadows.

The narrow basement window wasn't even secured. And just like the one in the place Derrick had met his fate where that bombshell Ashley had been, Billy lifted the hinged window and slid down into the concrete basement feet first. It was a full moon and that provided some illumination though Billy was also equipped with a small head-mounted battery-operated flashlight that bathed the room in a low orange glow and left his hands free.

He was dressed in sneakers, dark jeans and a dark sweatshirt. The small backpack, containing a handful of tools that he had wrapped in a towel to keep any noise down, he had dropped down into the basement ahead of him and it was the first thing he retrieved once he was securely inside.

It was creepy and oppressive breaking into someone's house alone, the time he'd done it with Derrick then had been that sense of reassurance, that he could rely on Derrick to know what to do if things went wrong. But that was no longer the case. It was all down to Billy and if he got caught, he was possibly end up dead or worse.

There didn't seem much of interest in the grey cube. Some assorted tools on metal shelves, a few carboard boxes. A stack of spare or old tyres, nothing for Billy to waste time over. He was here for one thing and one thing only. He took a deep breath, willing his heart to slow down, and took a careful step forward, grimacing at the loudness of the scrape of the rubber soles on the gritting hard floor beneath his feet. It sounded deafening and for a moment he was certain Old man Mandelson would hear him and come running down with gun in hand and blast him in half. He whispered little calming reassurances to himself as far under his breath as he could, took a few more deep breaths and then forced himself to move.

Ignoring the door to his immediate left that led into the garage, there was a staircase opposite which, tuned left and ended at another door. With the layout being essentially similar to that of his own house, Billy knew he would emerge in the kitchen which spread out to his right while the lobby was to his left through a door and the living room, that he was aiming for, was to the left of the lobby.

Billy worked the door handles very carefully and used a little aerosol of WD-40 on the door hinges to quieten them, preying that the deafening noise of the spraying liquid wasn't as loud as it sounded to him, before he slipped through into the kitchen and then the lobby and finally into the living room.

Lara.

Lara was sitting at the kitchen table by candlelight, waiting for Billy's return. She was wearing boy-shorts and a simple blouse that was only buttoned as far as her cleavage. Easy and quick to take off for whenever Billy wanted access to her body.

It was impossible to figure out the passage of time without a clock or her phone. They were no longer living by the clock, instead getting up with the sun and going to bed more or less when it got dark, more often than not eating when they were hungry. So, using clocks to tell the time had become pointless. Therefore, when she heard the low and expected knock on the back door she didn't think twice and went over, unlocked and hurriedly swung the door open.

It took her a second to realize the silhouette standing there in the doorway was too tall and mature to be Billy. The full moon shone on the thinning grey hair and the figure towered over Lara, easily six foot maybe a little more. The figure was pointing something at her small, black and shiny.

"Oohhh Lara, you don't know how long I've fantasied about the exact moment..."

"Mister Mandelson...?"

"In the... Flesh..."

The thickly smarmy, and acutely perverse way he spoke to her was sickening and telegraphed his intent as clear as day and Lara's stomach turned over. She involuntarily took a step back into the flickering light of the candles. Old man Mandelson stepped into the kitchen after her and kicked the backdoor shut.

As he spared a hurried moment to throw a couple of the draw bolts into place, Lara saw the shiny black thing in his hand more clearly in the candlelight. It was a gun, a revolver. A big heavy one with a rib above the barrel and a bulky wood coloured handle. Lara didn't know guns but she knew it was the kind of thing police officers used to carry before they moved over to the automatic types they have these days.

Above and beyond the imposing and hated man; the big hefty, wicked looking revolver stunned her into inaction, like a python or cobra hypnotising its prey.

"Your little shit of a baby brother is breaking into my house, probably after a firearm. I know your impotent father didn't like guns so you don't have any here... I saw him approach from my window so I thought I take the opportunity to... Well, check on you, dear... And I have to say... You do look fine..."

"We're doing okay... Mister Mandelson... We don't need any..."

He slapped her hard across the face and the shock and momentary stinging pain silenced her.

"Oh, you need something! Lovely little Lara... You certainly need something and I'm going to be the one to give it to you. Something I've wanted to give you for fifteen and more years now... I've been saving it up for you girl... For such a long time..."

His eyes cast slow and hungrily down her body from her lovely face across the meagre curves of her perky breasts under the tight blouse, the boy-shorts with their tell-tale camel toe. And then her long, long shapely legs and dainty little feet.

Mister Mandelson actually licked his lips as he took in Lara's succulence.

"This has been a long time coming, Lara, little Lara."

He said, his eyes burning into her cleavage and the perky bulge of her breasts.

"You need to be taking your clothes off now."

She hesitated, thinking of buying for time until Billy came home with a gun of his own. Thinking she should really be able to defend herself there was the knife block just behind her. But Old man Mandelson had a gun. Kevin Costner popped into her head and she didn't know why, but then her confusion led her to old man Sean Connery chiding some hoodlum over bringing a 'knife to a gunfight'. It was part of a line of dialogue... What movie was that...? It came to her... The Untouchables. And the guy with the knife had been shot to death. Then Old man Mandelson put an abrupt halt to her fragmented thinking.

"Strip Lara!" He said, raising his voice along with his gun arm. "And just so you're aware, the asking twice is a one off, and that was it... Been and gone."

He punctuated his assurance by cocking the hammer on the big revolver, the fat round muzzle lined up with her eyes. The stinging in her cheek from the slap completely forgotten, Lara jerked into action, her fingers scrabbling for the buttons of her blouse, while she sniffled and fought back the tears that were brimming in the corners of her huge lovely eyes.

Satisfied with her obedience, Mandelson carried on conversing as if it was a Sunday afternoon chat over the back fence.

"I don't mind telling you you've been getting me hard for the last fifteen years or so, all those little bikinis all that time in the summer spent around your pool with next to nothing on, showing off your hot young body, your beautiful sun kissed skin, your lovely blonde hair... Every time, every single time, you'd leave me with the biggest boner. Just like now..."

His free hand slipped down to the obvious levered up tent in the crotch of his slacks., he smoothed his palm over the tubular bulge, wrapped his fingers around it and squeezed. A drawn-out masturbatory expression of his state of physical excitement.

"I remember clear as day watching you pass by my house on your 18th birthday, you were already blooming. Those tight hipster chinos, showing off your gorgeous, tight little butt. And that skin-tight crop-top, snug against your sweet tits that bounced around inside it so evocatively. I wanted to fuck you so much then, it drove me to distraction."

Lara, trying to keep her eye from his thickly bulging crotch, had no more buttons to unfasten and could do nothing other than pull her blouse open and flick it back from her slender and tanned shoulders. The sharp, horny intake of breath as she revealed her perfect tits to the rancid old pervert made her stomach churn. And yet all she could do was to let the thin, filmy garment drop to the floor behind her and then hesitantly slide her thumbs into the waist band of her boy-shorts.

Old man Mandelson groaned, his eyes on stalks.

"Man, those fucking tits, they are just perky perfection! Better than any D-cup sagging sow's udders the usual cavemen types seem to appreciate. And, of course I've seen your delectable puppies in all their glory before but not so close and not exposed purely for my personal gratification. I can't wait to spunk on them."

With a heavy heart and no choice, Lara started to slide her shorts down over her hips, knowing she wasn't wearing panties beneath. knowing she was about to be completely naked before him.

"Wait, turn around. I want to see your ass as you pull those down."

Lara fought hard to keep from bursting into tears as she turned a hundred and eighty degrees. Somehow it was even worse with him now standing behind her. She couldn't see him, didn't know what he was doing. And the sense that his eyes were on her flesh, like bugs crawling all over her and into her most intimate crevices while she finished disrobing was an indescribably horrible sensation.

"Oh, fuck me, that's a ripe peach, it's practically made for penis, begging to be filled up. And the cutest little star of a butt hole too. Goes beyond even my expectations. Hey, bend forward and spread those sweet cheeks apart for me, honey... I want to get a closer look."

His use of a term of affection made Lara cringe, and she chewed on her bottom lip to stifle the whimper that wanted to come out. She bent forward, reaching back with both hands, cupping her buttocks and spread them wide for him. The sense of his eyes on her pussy and ass hole grew even more disgusting, she was barely able to stop herself from squealing in repulsion and running away.

"Mmmm... So sweet and fuckable..." He groaned to himself. "That was the first year you started dating wasn't it, when you were eighteen? That older guy? I have to say I started to feel jealous when you started dating. You remained a virgin but the amount of heavy petting you two were doing, I don't know how you kept him out of your panties. I often wondered if his was the first cock you ever sucked...? Well...? ...I asked you a question..."

"Yes, Mister Mandelson." She managed to say, but it was little more than an exhale.

"You're a liar." He said, the remark was without emotion but was weighted with an accusatory venom. "I saw you the very evening of your birthday in the passenger seat of some hoodlum's car two streets away from here your head was in his lap and was going up and down like the clappers!"

"Okay..."

"So, who was that guy? Stand up and face me..."

"The older brother of one of my friends." She replied, following his orders.

When she turned back, the gun was still in Old man Mandelson's hand but it was down, loose by his side. Then she noticed that his other hand was unzipping the zipper of his tan slacks. His eye brows lifted, a silent insistence that she continue.

"I had a crush on him and my friend arranged for him to take me on a date for my birthday. I think it was meant to be a bit of innocent fun, but he was drunk. He made me do that to him."

"You swallow what he gave you?"

Lara nodded, her eyes on his crotch.

His hand slipped inside and he pushed his underwear out of the way and levered out a thick and solid looking erection.

"He forced me to deep throat and yes, I swallowed." She replied with a gulp, eyes widening at the sight of his erection.

"So, get on your knees. You're about to do the same for me."

Billy.

A very familiar scent caught Billy attention as he slipped carefully and stealthily from the kitchen into the front lobby. It was dark in the wide space, just moonlight from the mock leaded glass in the wide hardwood doorway of the front door opposite him. To the left was the entryway to the living room, while to the right were the stairs leading to the next floor. The stairs made a right-angled turn halfway up to meet a narrow walkway above and to his right, a direct mirror image of their own place. That was where Old man Mandelson would be asleep, probably armed. He hoped he would stay that way. As long as Billy kept quiet, he shouldn't disturb the guy. He must be over seventy. He probably slept like the dead.

The familiar scent drew Billy toward the stairs though, away from the living room and its hardware treasure. It was coming from the downstairs toilet which was a newish installation in the storage space under the stairs. The door was ajar and the moonlight played on the blue hued plain tiles forming the walls and floor of the small chamber. Billy slipped in through the doorway and stopped dead. He actually felt his breath catch in his throat and it was a minor miracle he didn't make any noise.

The scent he realized a little later had been Lara's perfume, heavily sprayed into the clean air of the toilet, though the walls and the medicine cabinet should have been enough to have enabled him to make the connection then and there. The place was some kind of perverse masturbatory shrine to his sister.

A quick glance across the wall of A4 printed photos showed the whole of Lara's life from the early teens right up until the weekend she was last here before the world ended.

They were mostly high angle shows taken from what must have been an upstairs bedroom window of Lara, usually in swimsuits or bikini's in or around their pool. Though a fair share were of her in the street, some through her bedroom window. There was anything and everything; from when she was eleven or twelve, which was before Billy was born. Right up to last week when she had popped in to give their mom and dad a send-off on their trip.

Most telling though were the action shots, or money shots or whatever they should be called, when Lara had been on dates, or around at a boyfriend's place or in the backseat of a car. There were shots some of them dimly lit, some of them in shades of green, as if through a night vision filter, of Lara partially or fully naked and fucking, of her sucking cock in numerous poses, heavy make out sessions, stripping, getting out of the shower, all kinds of lewd and erotic images. His sister had been right, she hadn't been paranoid at all. He had been following her around, spying on her, peeking in through house windows, and car windows. The guy was a totally obsessed voyeuristic pervert!

Billy drew his eyes from the admittedly erotic and explicit action pictures and glanced over the door-less shelves of the medicine cabinet. It was filled with what a serial killer would think of as trophies. There was fifteen or twenty items of Lara's underwear and bikini's occasional items of jewellery even a little condiment jar that contained used and discarded condoms. It made Billy feel a little green around the gills and he hurried back out into the lobby and across to the living room. Now really wanting to get this mission over with and get back to his sister, halfway afraid for her safety with this psycho-nutcase neighbour living so close and at the same time halfway turned on by the erotic photographs and Old man Mandelson's blatant and overt sexual desire for his sister. It made Billy want to re-imprint his own sexual possession of her, as if fucking her in all her holes would somehow infuse some kind of abstract-declaration that she belonged to him and Mandelson couldn't ever have her.