Large Cock for Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhmmmm! that's a wicked tongue, it feels so good," Ron said appreciatively.

"Good enough to get you to spurt?" I questioned teasingly.

"Oh yes! ... It won't be long the way she's going," Ron replied.

"Will you jack it into my mouth and feed me?" she requested.

"I'd love to," he said. "Suck me some more first," he added and she returned to her oral action.

"Tip your head back for me," he instructed as he took control of stroking his cock. Her head went back and her mouth opened wide in anticipation. "Are you ready?" he enquired.

"Uh huh!" she snorted.

"O.K. here it comes," he warned her. "Aaaaaaaaagh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" he groaned as he shot three huge streams of white jizz into her eager and waiting mouth. Her mouth closed and I could see her tasting him before her throat moved as she swallowed his load.

"Wow! That was a big load," Ed observed.

"Remember it was his second, think how much he pumped inside her the first time," I added.

"You liked that didn't you," Ed stated.

"Mmmmmm! It was real tasty." ... "I've enjoyed having Rob do me It's been fantastic."

"It was meant to be, and I think Rob enjoyed having you."

"I certainly did."

"I can always make him available if you fancy some more big cock in the future," I said enticingly.

"Eddie?" she said pleadingly.

"I wouldn't object to you and Ron getting together again ... but not today, I think you've had enough," he replied light heartedly.

"I think she probably has. She's likely to have a bit of a sore pussy tomorrow after the cock she's taken today," I continued in the same vein.

"Yes, Ron's fucked her well and given her a good stretching. I'd love to watch you doing her again sometime," Ed said. "If you two get dressed you can meet us downstairs," he added.

About fifteen minutes later Ron and Louise joined Ed and myself in the lounge. "You made it then," I said jokingly.

"Yes, we didn't do anymore 'naughties'. After the shower I think Ron had really fucked me to completion, I couldn't have gone again."

"I don't know about that," I said "After all you are a horny one."

"She is isn't she," Ed said in agreement. "I've just got to thank both of you for fulfilling Louise's fantasy and I think it highly likely that I'll be inviting you over again in the not too distant future."

"I look forward to satisfying her some more," Ron informed him.

"Yes, we'll definitely keep in touch. I'll be looking forwards to watching them go again," I said. Then Ed phoned a taxi for us, arranging to settle the cab bill and we left.

"You really enjoyed fucking Louise didn't you?" I said as we journeyed home.

"I did without doubt, she's got a terrifically tight cunt and she can take it."

"She certainly can and you really gave it to her. She was good, she made you cum twice."

"Mmmm!. ... why did you come upstairs?"

"I know you, you can't resist playing in the shower. You'd like to play with her some more wouldn't you?"

"Perhaps they could come to ours and I could get her to bed next time."

"Maybe! ... If you're a good boy," I teased. "We can also look for another young thing for you."

I hadn't realised how much I'd enjoy watching my husband taking and satisfying another woman. I think I've developed voyeuristic tendencies and I'm keen to see him go on other ladies.

12