Large Lifestyle Ch. 08 - Not a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers

It felt amazing, he started slow, allowing Jessica to acclimate herself to his cock. He leaned over and buried his face in her tits. When his dick bottomed out in her, he left it there for several seconds and took her left tit into his mouth, rolling his tongue all over it. When he heard her moan he began speeding up his thrusts.

"Oh Jesus." Jessica said. She had never felt this kind of invasion before and her hormones were so worked up she felt like she was ready to explode already. She grabbed the back of Rick's head and forced it down on her tit harder and looked at Carol again.

Carol said, "It's OK. Cum for him. I know you need to. Just let go."

Holy shit. Her best friend had just looked her right in the eye and given her permission to have an orgasm all over her boyfriends dick. His huge dick that was fucking her hard and steady while his lips were wrapped around her tit. She couldn't help herself.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum, please don't stop." Again, a wave of pleasure swept through her body and she felt her pussy spasm around Rick's dick. She moaned loudly and said, "Rick, Rick, holy shiiiiit." Still feeling her body explode, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She wanted him to cum for her so badly.

When her brain was able to settle back down to earth, she said to him, "Rick, please cum for me. Cum inside my tight little naughty pussy. You know that's what you need, to dump your seed into a whore like me."

That is what Rick wanted, he wanted to cum inside both of them right now, fill them up with huge loads of his sperm. He could feel himself starting to get close. He wanted to give Jessica another orgasm. That would probably do the trick.

Just then, all three of them heard the door open, as it had been held open by Jessica's purse. Standing there in the doorway were three girls Jessica and Carol knew who lived on this floor. Brittany, Mary and Brie all stood there, mouths agape and staring at the erotic scene in front of them.

Carol got up off the floor and smiled at her three friends and motioned for them to stay there. "Don't mind us." She kneeled next to Rick and began petting his back and whispered in his ear, "Please baby, do what Jessica says. Explode inside her. Look at these people watching. They want to see you explode too."

"Yes, yes," he shouted. This is what he wanted. An audience. He wanted to make Jessica cum all over him again and then he wanted to bury himself in her and paint her walls with his sperm while these three girls watched. Would they be jealous? Of course they would. How could they not be jealous watching Carol and Jessica getting fucked by him?

"Yes Rick, please, cum inside me in front of these other girls, I need your cum please please please," just then, as Rick thrust into her yet again and Jessica looked up to see her three friends staring at her, she felt her body explode again. She chose one of them, Mary, to stare right into her eyes as her body was rocked, as wave after wave of pleasure was shooting through her, pummeling her senses like a freight train. "Yes, cum in this pussy, use my body! Do whatever you want to me!"

Rick definitely was starting to feel it, that tingling sensation that told him he was on the verge of letting loose a torrent of sperm and fill Jessica's body up. Carol moved her hands across his body and placed one of them at the base of his dick, stroking it back and forth as he pushed it into Jessica over and over and fondling his balls.

Now he really felt over the edge, he looked down at Jessica, her face contorted and moaning. He reveled in the feeling of her pussy combined with Carol's hand stroking his fat cock. Then he looked up at the three girls watching from the doorway. They all looked amazed, two of them were unconsciously grabbing their own crotch, clearly wishing they were apart of the show.

"Do it baby, do what you need to do," Carol said kissing his cheek. "Breed this slut."

Jessica heard her, but she didn't care. She was being a slut and she was desperate for more. Rick groaned loudly and pushed her legs up so that her heels were up by her head, now fucking down into her harder than ever. She felt his dick expanding and knew it was time. Was Carol really going to let him cum in her?

She wasn't going to give him a choice, with her last bit of strength she begged for it, "Yes Rick, give me your cum, fill me up all the way, please! I need it so bad!"

Rick didn't look to Carol for approval, he just did what he wanted. It crashed over him and his body responded by fucking Jessica faster and harder than ever, his cock shooting his seed deeply inside her unprotected body. After four surges of cum he buried himself inside Jessica as deep as he could go, where the remaining sperm dribbled out of him and into her.

For her part, Jessica was barely aware of what was going on now. Her vision was blurry and when she felt Rick explode inside her she had been overcome by the biggest orgasm of her whole life. Wave after wave kept crashing into her, when Rick shot another load into her body, another wave of orgasm would explode throughout her. She was dimly aware of the fact that she was screaming, but she could barely hear either. Finally, it ended, although she still felt her muscles shaking and still felt tingly in all sorts of places. She felt Rick remove himself from her body and all she could do for the time being was curl up in a fetal like position.

Brittany, Mary, and Brie were all shocked at what they had just seen, but they weren't leaving either. They watched as Rick pulled himself out of Jessica and got their first good look at his dick. They were thrilled to see how big it was, and even more thrilled to hear Rick's next words, directed at Carol, "Bend back over baby, it's finally your turn."

"Holy shit, this guy is an animal," Mary said, this time getting out her phone and turning to the video function. No one objected as she moved closer and began recording Rick and Carol as she bent over again, having regained some of her strength, and Rick sliding his giant cock back inside of her.

"Baby, are you sure you can do this?" Carol asked, sticking her ass as far in the air as she could.

"Absolutely, if you're up for it, should only take a few minutes I think."

"Oh my god baby, please, I want it just like Jessica got it, put your seed in me," Carol almost came within the first few seconds of being entered, but she held back.

"C'mon baby, shoot it way up inside me, don't hold back," Carol said. She felt Rick's dick twitch and knew it wasn't going to be long. At first she tried not to look at the camera as Mary moved towards her, but when she felt her orgasm building up again she looked right at it.

"Here it come's baby, come with me please," Carol felt the familiar surge of electricity. "Now baby now, cum deep inside me please!"

Carol's eye's rolled back and she screamed Rick's name, cresting another orgasm as it rocketed through her body. Then she felt it and she couldn't believe it. Rick had just shot several loads inside Jessica just a few minutes before and now here he was, filling her body up too.

"OH MY GOD!" Carol yelled. She could feel him filling her up like never before and she loved it. "Yes baby yes, keep cuming for me!"

The feeling of Rick's dick twitching and shooting inside her extended her orgasm, as did the sound of his groans as his second orgasm shot through his body. Carol pushed her butt back as hard as she could, wanting his dick inside her as deep as it could go as his dick flexed and continued shooting his loads inside her.

Rick slapped her ass and then pulled out when he was done, breathing heavy and covered in sweat. Carol collapsed on the floor next to Jessica, who had watched everything that just happened and had a look of lust on her face again. As much as he wanted to, he would not be able to perform for them like that again for a while.

Rick stood up and grabbed Mary by the shoulder and gently pushed her towards the door. "Shows over. I expect you to send a copy of that to Carol."

Before the door was shut on them, all three spies, Mary, Brie and Brittany took a chance and gently ran their hand over Rick's slightly deflated dick. Even after all that, they still thought it was pretty hard and obviously gorgeous. Rick closed the door behind them, walked back to the couch and laid down. He looked down on the floor where his two conquests were sleeping next to each other, holding hands. Part of him really hoped they were both pregnant now. Within a few minutes, all three of them were asleep.

Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers
12