Lark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK, Chad, I'm fine. It was so exciting to see you come I don't need to myself. And it is my period, you know. It would be really messy. I'm very tired now. Let's go to sleep."

"But I..."

"You are so nice, Chaddy, but really I'm just fine, perfect even. I want to wait until we can really make love, until I can have this big, hard cock inside me." She took my hands off her boobs and kissed me sweetly.

I persisted. One hand slipped down onto her stomach, then slid it lower. I'd fingered women's clits during their periods previously, and, as most women now used tampons, it worked very well. Some said it helped with cramps.

Nora's hand went to mine, pulled it up and kissed it. Foiled.

"Would you do me a favor, Chad? Please?"

This woman, on this most memorable of nights, kept coming up with surprises. I certainly wanted to keep this going so I could fuck her in three days, and I had a plan for later tonight. "Of course, Nora. What can I do?"

"Could you please stay with me, all night? I feel so close to you, and I really want to be with you. Please?"

Foiled again. I'd just been plotting a quick, graceful exit, and getting some relief.

Her voice was vulnerable, pleading, "Oh please, Chad. Please stay with me. I really don't want to be alone tonight."

I was as captured as my cock. Her hand wrapped around it while her thumb slid back and forth from my spot to my slit. An idea drifted in through the thick fog of arousal. "Okay, I'll stay. I'll just run to my room and get my toothbrush." And jerk off.

"Oh, no need, I have an extra you can use. You are so wonderful, Chad, thanks so very much." As my hopes for relief plummeted she sprang up, unbuttoned and removed her blouse, undid her bra - she blushed when I truthfully told her how beautiful and perfect her breasts were - pulled off her shorts revealing simple white cotton panties, and put on a large t-shirt that fell to mid-thigh, then reached out her hand to me. I took it robotically, she led me into the bathroom and gave me a toothbrush. Once we'd finished she said, "Could you step outside for a second, Chad? I need to tinkle."

The second the door closed I grabbed a tissue and did my best. But after only nine strokes the toilet flushed, the water ran, then stopped after just three more, and my hand leapt from my erection as out pranced Nora. Close but no Cohiba. She smiled at me, "Your turn, Chaddy." Okay, this is good, I thought. I'll finish my business on the toilet. No problem.

"Chad, could I ask another favor, please?"

Uh oh. "Um, sure, I guess. What is it?"

She blushed crimson and shyly asked, "Would you mind if I watched? I've never seen a guy go number one, and I'd really like to. Please? Pretty please?"

Blast! Her smile was so sweet, though. How could I refuse? Plus, the idea was kind of hot. I mumbled that it would be OK, but my erection would make it hard for me to urinate.

"You are such a stud, Chad, to have come so massively and still stay big and hard. Please try, though. Do it for me."

I sat on the toilet seat, leaned forward, pulled my stiff prick down below the rim and forced some urine out. Nora came close, leaned over and said, "Oh, cool, that's so neat," as it trickled out. As I washed my hands she reached out and fondled my cock. She smiled happily with each twitch. After I had dried my hands she grasped my erection and pulled me out of the bathroom, clicked off the lamp and stereo, and led me to the bed. Once reclined she patted the mattress next to her. I lay down and turned toward her. She pushed me on my back and snuggled into my shoulder, pulling my arm around her and placing my hand on her boob. I felt the nipple harden nicely under my palm. Her hand found my penis and rested on it.

"Good night, Chad. Thanks so much for staying. You really are wonderful." She kissed my cheek and closed her eyes. Nora seemed to actually purr as she cuddled into me, lightly nuzzling my neck, fingers fondly embracing my penis. I again felt my consuming arousal suffused with a growing sense of intimacy, and held her gently, affectionately, as she drifted off.

It seemed no time at all before Nora's breathing slowed and deepened. She must have entered a REM stage, as her breaths caught and her fingers twitched. On my erection. It didn't matter, though, as there was no way I was going to be able to sleep. Even if the throbbing urgency from my rock-hard, frustrated penis wasn't enough to keep me wide awake, the amazing events of the day kept popping up and dueling with each other as they battled for supremacy in my frazzled brain.

- - - - -

I groaned and writhed in frustration when her finger - her diabolical finger - left me. Left me trembling, distending, trying to ejaculate. But without any further touch, any friction, anything at all, my penis could do nothing but bob and quiver in the air.

Nora giggled softly, very pleased with herself. She could read me perfectly now.

Yesterday, after our first night together, she woke me up calling me sleepy head. I had eventually been able to nod off and slept through my internal alarm clock. She had announced blithely that it was time to play. Meaning for her to play with my penis again. She genuinely seemed to like it, both my penis and making it perform for her. After some wonderfully unfulfilling edges she ruined an orgasm and sent me on my frustrated way.

Just as I was out the door, however, she said, "Wait!" and rushed to me and hugged me. I was puzzled when she didn't rub her abdomen or fingers against my bulge, keeping me on edge, but only held me tight. As I had the night before, I sensed an emanation radiating from inside me merge with the one from her. She caught her breath a couple times, as if to speak, and I might have seen a tear in her eye as we parted.

At lunch and dinner she had surreptitiously tickled me under the table again - it seemed like a thank you for the mints I'd kept sneaking into her bag - and that night in her room we'd had some wine as she admired the rose I'd brought her. She seemed really touched, and though I didn't tell her how my brain now seemed to have substituted her as the mother of our two and a half kids in my "perfect life" plan, I'm sure she saw how I felt in my eyes. Our sex was a rerun of our first night, except she introduced a new element. Jokingly asserting that it was to ensure that I couldn't grab myself and ruin our fun, when she raised my arms after the first edge, she handcuffed my wrists to her bedframe. My mind was in such a haze from frustration, lack of sleep, and lust that I just let her do it. Besides, it was hot.

Though I sensed that her intention had been to edge me many more times, make me suffer more exquisite agony, perhaps the desperation in my voice after my fourth trip to the precipice made Nora relent, and she continued her magic, giving me my ruined orgasm. Afterward, as she had again snuggled into me as we went to sleep, I heard her catch her breath several times as if to speak, but after a pause she only sighed louder, hugged me harder and melded her wonderful body more completely into mine. As I drifted in my haze of arousal and yearning, I again had felt something inside me stir, reach out and meld with a similar effluence from Nora.

Tonight, once we were in her room, I poured our two glasses of Beringer white zin which we'd found we both liked. A lot. Alcohol was not technically allowed in the dorms, but once students were over 21 it was accepted with a wink and a nod. As we sipped, we continued our dinner conversation, admired today's rose, and soon began to make out. After some kissing and fondling she pushed me on my back, removed my shorts and tee, and began edging me like the master she is. As before my entire consciousness centered on her fingertip touching my spot and I raced quickly up to the edge. She lifted her finger at the very last moment, timing it perfectly.

She'd told me what she watched for: the curl of my toes, the arch of my back, the tightening of my scrotum, and of course my obvious tell, the "cute, gaspy little sounds" I evidently make as I approach the point of no return. They were her stop signs, and when they appeared she simply removed all stimulation. It was the first edge of our third night together, the night before we could finally fuck.

As she pushed my wrists up she whispered, "Maybe next time I'll keep going, sweetie. Would you like that?"

I just groaned, but that was okay. We both knew I'd like it, really like it. We both also knew that it wouldn't happen, at least not for quite a while.

Well, that was her plan. I had my own. After she removed her finger and grabbed my wrists, I knew the handcuffs were coming.

I can be devious. Have I mentioned that? And while I can be pretty clueless, eventually I catch on, and late last night I'd awakened with a start. Suddenly, the heavy curtain of exhaustion and titillation - I'd been immersed in a whirlwind of arousal, edging, ruined orgasms, and sleep denial - lifted. Clarity emerged. While I certainly liked Nora, felt a real, growing connection verging on love, was powerfully attracted to her, had literally been entranced by her, the little nagging doubt I'd been feeling had suddenly jelled.

I'd arisen carefully so as not to disturb Nora, slipped her phone off the nightstand, crept into the bathroom, did my thing, and returned.

So, as I let her push my hands high I executed MY plan. I did a quick reversal - I wrestled in high school - flipping Nora on her back.

"Chaddy, quit that! Let me go, right now!" Nora reprimanded as the cuffs clinked on her wrists.

I heard my voice betray my anger. "Oh, I'll let you go all right, Nora, but only when I'm finished. First, I'm going to do to you what you've been doing to me. Stay quiet now." My left hand covered her mouth as my right unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She grumbled her protest into my palm, but it was muted, not nearly loud enough to be heard over the Jefferson Starship CD she'd started, and that I'd purposely turned up, just before we began making out. Her thrashing was half-hearted, and ineffectual, as I'd swung my leg over hers, trapping them. When her shorts were open I slid my hand inside the waist, under her panties and into her pussy. She mewled her displeasure and renewed her futile flailing.

I took my time, spending a few minutes twirling and gently pulling her pubic hair. Then I made a V between my first two fingers and the second pair and started massaging her vestibule bulbs, stimulating, engorging, her labia majora. Each time I was at the top of her pudendum I rolled a finger over the hooded shaft of her clitoris under her pubic mound. When her outer lips were well enlarged I feathered my fingers along the outside of her labia minora, which had peeked out of hiding as her pussy blossomed. Tickling, sliding up and down, floating in her copious juice. Having tired, Nora quit thrashing and writhing, adopting a Buddha-like countenance of perseverance and transcendence.

Until I slipped a finger into her moist cleft - I loved how she started and gasped through her nose - and began sliding inside her inner lips. Nora's lurching escape attempts resumed in earnest when my finger began caressing her folds, her wrinkled inner lips. As I continued tracing her groove from perineum to clitoris, which I studiously avoided touching, her squirming became less intense, and soon her hips began moving involuntarily, rhythmically with me. I took my time, watching her closely.

She heaved, recoiled frantically, and shook her head "no" desperately when my finger first pushed into her vagina, and though I was still angry, I pulled out immediately. Something wasn't right. She opened her eyes and they searched mine, questioning.

I went back to my plan, ceremoniously pulling my fingers out of her panties, and holding her eyes as I licked one. Then, though she kept her jaw clamped shut, I slipped them under my hand covering her mouth, inside her lips and rubbed them on her gums. "Taste yourself, Nora. You're delicious." She remained impassive.

"Hmm? What's this?" I continued. "No blood. And you don't have a tampon in. That's odd. It seems you're not having your period. Have you been fibbing to me, Nora?" Her wide, wild eyes snapped closed as my fingers slipped back inside her slit. In the bathroom the night before I'd checked. There were no used tampons in the trash.

I knew she would try not to let me arouse her, get her to the edge, but also knew I had skills. Debbie had been a great, though very demanding, coach. Plus, I was highly motivated. As I patiently played in her pussy I recalled the conversation I'd overheard that afternoon. I told you I'm devious, and last night, in addition to checking the discarded tissues in her bathroom, I jimmied her phone. I'm a tech guy, after all. It wasn't hard and I heard everything.

At their meeting earlier today, Judy, the president of FIST (Feminists Instigating Societal Transformation), had begun by reviewing the history of their project.

"For those of you who weren't there, when that asshole just so brazenly sat down, AT OUR TABLE, we all moved, me first, Janice next, then everyone else. It was completely unacceptable for him to invade our space. He had to be punished. At our meeting that afternoon I told everyone my plan. Nora would lead him on - he was obviously into her and would be putty in her hands - and use his own pathetic, carnal lust to control him and then to destroy him. We'd make a video of his pitiful capitulations and show it at Movie Night. Thus we would begin to turn the tables on ALL the God-damned male chauvinist pigs out there.

"So Nora did it. I know it must have been really hard for you Nora dear, to have had to touch him, kiss him, especially since you and I are such a perfect couple, so in love, but you did a great job. This will be a fantastic video. How did you ever learn to manipulate him like you do?"

I recognized Nora's voice. "Years ago, after I was raped, I decided I'd get even. I'd use guys' lust to control and punish them. It's so easy. All I do is flirt a little. Their cocks get hard immediately. Then I simply touch them. The guys go crazy. They'll do anything to keep me doing it. Then I take it out, I tease it, get it dripping, right up to edge, then stop. They hate it, but they love it. Then I do it again and again, until their minds are mush. Finally I tease it just a little longer. Their cocks ejaculate, pump out semen, but since I take all stimulation away - and grab their hands so they can't cheat and jerk off - they don't get the satisfaction of a real orgasm. It keeps them hard, horny, and so eager to please me. Once I get them really hooked on me, really needing me, I simply drop them. You should see the looks on their faces when mommy rejects them and quits playing with their 'things.'

"I hadn't done it for a while, but with Chad it wasn't hard. It's kind of fun, like a game. I got into it. And he's really not a bad guy, not at all. He's very considerate, and treats me like an equal. He's nice and I like him. A lot. I've actually decided I don't want to go through with this, and so..."

Judy's interruption was angry, imperious, commanding. "But it's SO perfect. And it's worked so well, Nora. It's fabulous how you've kept him so horny and eager. It was genius how you had Alice hide in the woods and call you just as things got hot and heavy that first night. How you've kept him aroused constantly. And bravo to Jane for putting the video camera in your room to catch all the action. You've both done a brilliant job.

"I've watched the video and it's amazing how he accepts you calling him 'Chaddy,' how he believes your ruse that you can't have sex because it's your period, how he docilely lets you edge him over and over, and begs you to let him come. Then he even accepts that you ruin his orgasms, which keeps him horny and controllable. It's brilliant how you make him stay with you at night, keeping him sleepless, aroused, and, well, wrapped around your little finger. Or I guess, your middle finger. Hah, hah. And now he willingly lets you handcuff him and accepts as normal that he's nude and you're fully dressed. You've been masterful, Nora. We just need tonight's final footage, the coups de grace."

"But I don't want to hurt him. I've almost told him what we're doing, several times. He's a good guy and I like him. A lot. I think we should stop this..."

"Bullshit! Nora, you've established your dominance. He'll do whatever you say. I think that Chaddy the Chump has been easier to train than Raddy the Rat." She paused for the riotous laughter.

"That's not fair, Judy! I like him and I don't want to go through with..."

"Think of us, Nora, think of the cause. Remember how men have dominated, subjugated, and cruelly injured women, both psychologically and physically, over all these centuries. You have the chance begin tipping the scales. We can't waste this opportunity, can't just throw it away. You owe it to all the millions of abused women over all the centuries. Remember our oaths to each other, Nora, to FIST.

"Besides, it won't really hurt him. He'll only be a little humiliated, but it will be a lesson, to him and the other pigs out there, that they need to begin treating women differently. As equals and with respect. Everyone, give a huge round of applause for Nora."

The applause was deafening. Even from afar I could palpably feel the intense peer pressure Judy was inducing the others to inflict on Nora. She made several more protests, but Judy's answering jeers and taunts towards me kept rousing the group and Nora finally fell silent.

Then Judy reviewed the plan. Jane would edit the video - cutting everything that could identify Nora - into a short film which they were going to show before the feature at the next Movie Night. When I was there. "How to Use a Prick's Prick to Tame and Train Him" was the proposed title. All that was needed was tonight's footage, the big ending, when Nora would keep edging me all night long, making me pitifully plead for release, becoming a weeping, begging blob, destroyed by Nora's magic finger.

My plan diverged from theirs.

Due to Nora's pique and resistance, the first edge took some time. When she finally got there and I stopped ever-so-lightly stroking her clit the way Debbie had taught me, and just stilled my finger. As she desperately squirmed, trying to push up against it, I whispered, "No, not yet, dear Nora, but do smile for the camera." Her eyes popped open in surprise and looked up. I followed her line of sight and saw the little lens. Very cleverly disguised behind the ceiling light fixture. Keeping her mouth covered I fished the vibrator out of my pocket. Her eyes grew wide when she heard its hum, and wider still when I worked it between her folds.

"This should feel really good, Nora, almost as good as your finger did on my cock. Can I trust you to tell me when you're about to come so I can stop? I didn't think so." I smiled wickedly as Nora writhed when the little pulsating phallus nudged her nubbin.

She was as easy to read as I was, and as her base level of arousal got ever higher it took less and less time to get her back up to the edge. When she was sweating and straining, her back arched, and her cheeks and chest flushed (early on I'd unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, then pulled her shorts and panties off) I watched carefully. Each time I saw her mouth form an O and her forehead bead up, I simply stopped, removing the vibrator.

After she'd been moaning, mouthing "Please," over and over for many minutes, I took the chance of removing my hand from her mouth. Her pleading was soft, intimate, and very sexy. "Oh, Chad, please, please, let me come, make me come. Now. I need to soooo badly. Please, please..." I took pity on her and kept the humming pole right at the tip of her clitoris. Her eyes fluttered, and then went wide. Her mouth gaped and trembled, she rolled, jerked, and thrashed frantically, her head smashing back against the bed as she gurgled in orgasmic bliss.