Lars and Jessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to say a lot of things," I reply. "It's silly, but . . . I had the biggest crush on you."

Violet smiles, and it lights up her entire face, her eyes now warm and sparkling.

"It's not silly at all," she says, leaning in and planting a long, wet kiss on my mouth. Her lips are soft and warm and taste like strawberry candy. I'm paralyzed for a moment, but my mouth opens to accept hers, and I'm thinking about what it must be like to be Violet Woods, to be so confident and so physically desirable that you can seduce some guy during lunch without breaking a sweat.

She pulls me close, her other hand grasps my thigh and I feel the undeniable swell of her breasts pushing against me. Her tongue tentatively explores my mouth, our bodies pressed tightly together now. Many years ago, for two wondrous minutes at the sixth grade formal, Violet and I had slow-danced together, arms-length, until she suggested we get some punch and then disappeared into the crowd. The memory resurfaces, and I wonder briefly how we got from there to here, and then she's kissing me eagerly, her hand entwined in my hair, and I'm kissing her back, her soft lips pressed against mine and our tongues dancing together.

"Lars," she whispers in my ear.

"Yes?" I gasp.

"You taste like peanut butter." She licks her lips playfully.

Before I can say anything, she leans back on the couch and pulls off her tank top, revealing her astonishingly full, round breasts, barely contained by the smallest black lace brassiere. I stare, dazedly, my cock lying stiff and hard against my pant leg. She giggles and beckons me over, fully aware of the effect she's having on me.

I tentatively place my hands on her breasts. They're firm but soft, warm to the touch, and so large that I'm not sure where I should put my hands first. I can feel her nipples stiffening beneath her lingerie. I caress them gently with my thumbs and she moans and arches her back. Her hand slides across my thigh to where my cock is straining at my jeans and she grabs hold of it, stroking it through the fabric.

"Oh god Lars" she moans, and I keep stroking and massaging her breasts, thinking that I could really do this all day if I had to. Suddenly she sits up and thrusts her tongue into my mouth again, and we're kissing forcefully, twisting and thrashing on the couch, both of us thoroughly aroused and desperate, oblivious to the fact that we're in the school building.

She pushes me backwards onto the couch and straddles me, and I catch a glint of something primal in her eyes, a predator closing in on her prey. She pulls open her jeans and lowers them to reveal her black lace panties. Her belly is pale and flat and her wide hips are moving sinuously like a belly dancer.

She thrusts her hand into her panties and begins to finger herself vigorously. She throws her head back and moans and then starts bucking her hips ferociously, rubbing her ass back and forth along my shaft where it lies helplessly, hard and swollen, inside my jeans. She rides me like this until I'm literally shaking with anticipation and the only thing I want in the whole world is for her to pull my cock out of its denim prison.

All of a sudden, we can hear voices coming from the classrooms adjacent to the greenhouse.

In a flash, Violet stands up, buttons her jeans and pulls on her shirt. I can't comprehend how she can react so fast, I'm so overwhelmed that I can barely move. She glances warily toward the classrooms for a moment, then kisses me lightly on the cheek and disappears, leaving the lingering smell of her perfume and my painful hard-on as the only traces that she was ever here.

I sleepwalk through the rest of the day in a dazed and euphoric state, replaying our encounter in my mind over and over, with a dull ache in my balls that doesn't go away for several hours.

That night at 1 a.m. I'm awakened by a text alert on my phone. I glance over at the screen to see it's a message from Violet.

"Hiya Lars." Instantly I'm awake and fumbling with my phone.

"Hey," I write.

"Sorry 2 run out. Had fun studying LOL."

"So did I."

"Come see me Friday 9pm? 25 Forest Street. Sweet dreams."

I don't get much sleep for the rest of the night.