Las Vegas

Story Info
What happens in Vegas...
12.5k words
4.54
19.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had treated ourselves to a holiday to Las Vegas, as it was somewhere we had always wanted to go. Even though we were both only 21 years old, we had constructed a bucket list, and as Las Vegas was on It, we had decided to use our 21st birthday money as well as savings to tick one off our list. The list was fairly long and consisted of the usual things, exotic holidays, run a marathon and the like. In addition were a few other things that we will get to later.

I am assuming a bucket list is a standard thing. It is basically a list of things that you would like to do before you die, kick the bucket, so is known as a bucket list.

As said, I am 21 years old, my name is Fiona, Fi to my friends. I am 5 foot tall, petite build, shoulder length brunette hair, green eyes. My dress size is a 6 or an 8, my bra size is a 28A. I am here with Sarah, who is my best mate, she is also 21 years old. She is 5 foot 8 inches tall, brunette hair that is about halfway down her back. She has blue eyes and wears a dress size of 10 or 12. Her bra size is a 36C.

We went into our room and did the usual of checking all corners to see what it was like. It was a standard room, so came with standard features. Decent sized main room, with a bathroom that again was of reasonable size; there was no bath, just a shower, but that was fine. We opened the curtains that were drawn to keep the sun out and looked outside. We were on the 7th floor, and looked out towards the airport, that you could just about see in the distance. As seems to be standard in Las Vegas, there were no balconies, I assume to stop people who gamble a little too much from jumping.

The bed was a super king size with a couple of chocolates on the pillow, which was a nice touch, the usual white sheets and the foot protector thing that we instantly removed. Our cases were following us up so we only had our hand luggage, which mainly consisted of plane entertainment items. I switched on the TV and had a scan of the channels, finally settling on a sit com type show.

"What time is it?" Sarah asked.

"Half 8," I said, "Drink?"

"Sounds good," she replied, "Do we have to wait for our luggage?"

"Dunno," I shrugged, "If we get back and the luggage is not here we will go and get it."

"Okay," she said, "You going like that?"

"It is either go like this, go naked, or wait for our luggage," I grinned back at her.

She rolled her eyes, "You freshening up I meant," she said.

"Will just have a quick wash," I said, "No makeup or anything though, so going like this," I replied.

I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a white vest top. We had a quick freshen up and headed down to the casino. Neither of us were gamblers and we spent the majority of the time on the 1c machines with a quick break to get some food. At around half 12 in the morning, time flies in these places, we watched a few of the tables. Craps, I have no idea what the rules were, all I know is the amounts of money that were being gambled were eye watering. We were probably down around $5 between us, some of the people on this table were down several hundred, and that was just in the few minutes we had been watching.

"You want to go up?" Sarah asked me at around 1am.

"Yeah sure," I said, "See if our luggage is here yet."

We headed back upstairs, again wandering around the tables and just taking in the atmosphere as we did so. We opened the door and went back in. Our luggage was there, they had put Sarah's case on the luggage rack, and mine was just stood up next to it.

We opened them up and got out our toiletries. "You wanna go first?" Sarah asked.

"Nar, you can," I said as I climbed onto the bed and flicked the TV on.

She went into the bathroom and 30 minutes later came back out with a towel wrapped around her head and a second towel wrapped around her. It was just about long enough, she had it tucked around her breasts and under her arms, the bottom of it was just about low enough to maintain her modesty. "Do we have a hair dryer?" she asked.

"To be hoped so," I grinned at her, "If not, I am sure reception will have one."

She searched through a few drawers and after a couple she held up a hairdryer in a success salute. "Cold?" she said looking at me.

"Bit chill isn't it," I agreed as I tapped at the air conditioning control and upped the temperature by a few degrees.

I went into the bathroom and worked out how the shower worked. I stripped and showered, doing my teeth and removing the makeup that I had had on all day. I wrapped myself in the towel and went back into the room. Sarah was just finishing up moisturising her legs as I went back in. I grinned at her as my eyes scanned up and down her legs; she was sat 90 degrees to me, her foot up on the bed as she moisturised and was showing a lot of leg. Nothing embarrassing, but there wasn't a lot of leg left to be seen before things got private.

"Did you bring PJs?" she asked.

"I did just in case we got a ground floor, but I'm not going to bother with them," I said as I dried my hair. I was paranoid about being on the ground floor of hotels; it just didn't feel as secure for some reason, and my comfort blanket was PJs.

"Yeah, me too," Sarah agreed, "Topless? Or naked?"

"Whatever," I shrugged. Now we had sorted the air conditioning it was just pleasant in here. I finished drying my hair and applied moisturiser to myself. I was very aware I had nothing on underneath it, so adjusted my sitting angle to maintain modesty.

"Oh, will you get me a water?" Sarah asked.

"Sure," I replied looking in the fridge and taking out two bottles of water. They would likely cost us a billion dollars each, but it was easier than getting dressed and going back downstairs to get one each.

"Ta," she said as I placed it on her bed side table. As you look at the bed from the foot she always slept on the left and me on the right, no idea why, but with a boyfriend we always sleep on the same sides as well. She had bare arms and shoulders, so she was topless, but I couldn't tell if she was naked or not. The sheets were white and thin, so she was either naked or wearing white panties, but I was not sure, so I just asked her if she was naked or not.

"On holiday," she grinned.

"Yes, then," I grinned back at her as I brushed my hair into a ponytail for sleeping.

I dropped the towel and got into bed next to her. Fresh washed sheets on bare skin feel so nice, and I just laid on my back letting the soft linen rest against my bare flesh. "Glad we are here," Sarah said.

"Yeah," I agreed, "Travelling sucks."

"Nice hotel," Sarah observed.

"Yeah, well nice," I agreed looking around with just the light from the TV, "So what are the plans?"

"Party, get pissed, couple of sight-seeing tours," Sarah offered.

"Sounds good," I agreed, "We will need to get some drinks for the room."

"Yeah, we can go out tomorrow and get some," Sarah replied.

"Yep," I said, "Vodka?"

"Of course," she laughed, "Is the door locked?"

"No," I said rolling my eyes, "I got the drinks."

"Paper scissors stone it?" she said.

"Nar, I got the drinks," I reasoned, "Let's see the ass."

"Fine," she sighed as she threw the covers off herself and purposefully made sure she took mine as well. She didn't quite get them low enough to show between my legs and I just pulled them back to to hide my chest.

She got up and I watched her bare ass wander around the corner to the front door. She did have an amazing ass, perfectly rounded, her well toned thighs and sexy legs ending in delicate ankles and feet. I heard the click of the door being bolted and watched her come back. The front view was a whole lot better than the back view, her apple sized breasts gently bouncing with her foot steps and her hairless pussy on show. Her ironing board flat, firm stomach also looked cute, but I won't lie, my eyes were between her legs as she got back into bed.

"Put your eyes back in," she giggled as she pulled the covers back up over herself.

Both of our eyes simultaneously got drawn down to our chests. "Cold?" she asked as my nipples were poking through the thin sheets.

"Fresh sheets and naked," I tried to reason.

"Nothing to do with seeing me naked?" she asked a slight pout to her face.

"Maybe a little," I smiled holding my fingers up and slightly opening them to indicate a tiny amount.

"Cheeky bitch," Sarah laughed and we looked at each other for a few moments, "So... are we just friends? Or..."

Our relationship was strange, strange in that at times in the past we had been exclusive to each other. We had never classed ourselves as gay, but our first sexual experiences had been with each other and for six months or so in our late teens were, in all but name, a couple. The relationship didn't break down as such, we just mutually agreed that girls are great, but a cock is awesome. We have always been close, and when single we slept together, but never cheated on boyfriends.

"Or..." I smiled at her gently pushing her down the bed with my hand and opening my legs.

"Oh really," she said trying to look shocked at my directness.

"Yeah really," I smiled back at her.

Her resistance to my hand reduced as she got lower down the bed, and as my arm reached full extention she manouvered herself under her own steam until she was between my legs. She threw the sheet off the bottom of the bed leaving us both naked, I was on my back with my legs wide open as she was half sat, and half knelt between them. She lowered her head and kissed me between the legs.

"Ooo yeah," I moaned, placing my hand on the back of her head and pushing her face between my legs. She didn't resist, she just licked at my pussy and clit, the pulses of pleasure rippling up and down my body as she concentrated on my clit.

I relaxed my pressure on the back of her head and opened my legs further for her, giving her full access. She lowered herself down so she was laying chest down on the bed and penetrated my pussy with her tongue. "Oh God yes," I moaned as she flicked her tongue in and out of me.

She gently scratched her fingernails up my thighs, going right up to underneath my arms and then back down again. I lifted my arms out of the way and just let her eat me, her finger nails gently scratching up and down my sides and legs. She held onto my hips and pulled me down onto her tongue forcing herself into me. "Oh wow," I exclaimed as she buried her face between my legs.

"You are quite wet," she observed, lifting her head and watching while gently teasing her index finger inside me.

"I wonder why," I whispered as she slowly pushed her finger deeper into me.

"Dunno," she shrugged as she used her thumb to play with my clit while she fingered me. "You okay for two yet?" she asked as she simultaneously tried to push her middle finger into me as well.

She pushed, but stopped after a couple of seconds and kissed my clit again, "Not yet," she smiled up at me, "Tight bitch."

"Jealous." I teased back at her as I watched her kiss and lick my clit while slowly thrusting her index finger in and out of me.

"I don't understand how a guy gets a cock in you," she observed as she watched herself fingering me. She was alternating her index and middle finger in me as she teased me.

"More force," I replied.

"Doesn't it hurt?" she asked me.

"Sometimes when it goes in," I said, "But a bit of pain hurt nobody," I grinned at her.

"Dirty bitch," she giggled, "You want two?"

i just nodded as she lowered her head and kissed me again. She stopped fingering me as she penetrated me with her tongue again and licked me for a few moments. "You taste good," she smiled up at me.

"Vodka," I grinned back at her.

She smiled at me and sucked my clit into her mouth. She sucked it and teased it with her tongue. I tilted my head back and heard myself gasp as she did things that I have no idea how she does to me. She took advantage of my distraction and pushed a second finger into me causing me to flinch slightly. "Okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded as she slowly began to slide them in and out of me. The sensation of being stretched soon gave way to tingling as she played with me. She was a girl, and even though she couldn't lick herself, she knows what feels nice and she was slowly building me up to climax.

She grazed my clit with her teeth and grinned up at me as my tummy muscles tensed and relaxed a few times uncontrolled. "Let me know before you cum," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Wanna taste it," she grinned back at me.

She slowly fingered me, her tongue and teeth teasing my clit as I slowly lost control of my breathing. All of my muscles were pulsing uncontrollably as she licked me. I could feel my orgasm rising in my tummy as she pushed her fingers deeper into me than she had before. "Oh yes," I gasped, "Gonna cum."

She swapped, barely missing a stroke she penetrated me as deep as she could with her tongue and used her fingers to vibrate my clit. I could feel her licking me, her tongue pushing inside me as she carressed my clit and I felt my body let go. "Ooo yeah," I breathed, staring down at her as she stopped playing with my clit and just licked me.

"Fuck yes," I gasped as I tilted my head back and pushed my hand between her face and my pussy.

"Done?" she grinned at me, my excitement glistening around her mouth.

"Oh yes," I smiled at her, "How do you do that?"

"Secret," she replied, "I'll tell you if you tell me how you do it to me."

I just grinned at her and she came up for a kiss. We kissed, our tongues twisting together as we exchanged my taste. I had tasted myself before, curiosity the first time after a solo session, but it is only polite to kiss the person who has just licked you to orgasm, although guys seem to be a little squeamish on the matter.

"Your turn," I said to her, starting to change position.

"Nar," she said, "Be my alarm clock," she grinned at me.

"Are you sure?" I whispered softly rolling onto my side and gently tracing the edges of the very top of her leg.

"No..." she said hesitantly as she shifted the leg furthest away from me to allow better access.

I gently traced the outline of her vagina tracing the line up to her waist and then back down again. I gently trailed the fingertips from my index and ring ringer over her labia allowing my middle finger to graze across her vagina.

I could feel the heat coming from her, as I gently traced the outline of her entrance. She opened her legs further fully submitting to me, so I pushed a little harder with my middle finger and felt her wetness coat the tip of the finger.

"Wet?" I asked her with a grin as i inspected my finger.

"Maybe," she said smiling back at me.

"Did you bring any toys?" I asked knowing that she got off entirely on penetration, going anywhere near her clit with anything but a glancing touch was too intense for her and actually hurt after a few seconds.

"No," she said.

"Oh well," I shrugged as I teased my finger against her opening. She was so wet and I easily penetrated her.

"Oh yes," she breathed as I slowly slid my middle finger into her.

Her warmth surrounded my finger as I pushed as deep as I could and I held it in her. I could feel her heartbeat and her every pulse as I just held the finger in her. After a few seconds I slowly withdrew and placed my index finger next to it and penetrated her again. "Three," she gasped.

I pulled out of her and placed my three middle fingers in a tight triangle and pushed them into her again. They were fairly narrow at the tip, as but as they neared the knuckle of my hand they were easily the width of a decent guy. She was practically doing the splits as I shifted my position so I was knelt between her legs to give me a better angle and more control.

I switched to my right hand, three fingers inside her I gently teased and stroked the front walls of her pussy. I could feel her tensing and relaxing as I hit the correct spots and adjusted my motions to concentrate on the bits that made her tense up. I leaned forwards, resting on my left hand by her elbow and gently kissed her nipple. "Oh yes," she whispered, as I kissed and sucked her nipples alternatively.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth and gently, but firmly squeezed it between my teeth. She lifted her hips off the bed as I bit her nipple, relaxing the pressure very slightly when she twitched with pain and not pleasure. "Soz," I grinned before resuming my sucking.

"More than okay," she gasped as I forced my fingers as deep into her as I could, wondering if she would take my full hand or not.

I was still wondering if I could push my hand into her, gently squeezing my thumb and small finger as close to each other as possible to make it as small as possible when I felt her grip my fingers. "Gonna cum," she gasped.

I pulled my fingers out of her slightly and curled them forwards to make them as big as possible. I stopped playing with her nipples and watched her cum. her breathing stopped and her mouth fell open. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her eye lids fluttered closed. They opened again and she just stared through me. I could feel her pussy rippling down my fingers as she orgasmed. "Oooo yes," she breathed as I felt her relax. I kept in her as she sometimes could have multiple orgasms, but she stopped me and closed her legs.

"You okay?" I asked her as I lay next to her.

"Oh yes," she replied dreamily.

We lay together with no sheets on, Sarah was on her back and I was on my side next to her. I rested my hand on her tummy and she placed hers on top of it.

"Guys may have better equipment, but wow, a girl knows how to do it," I said to her.

"More practise," she smiled at me, "I bet they would give an amazing BJ or handjob."

"Yeah," I smiled at her.

We dozed together for a while until I got up for the bathroom. On my way back I picked up the sheets and sorted them out. Sarah was asleep and I lay next to her, falling asleep myself quite quickly.

I woke up first, as was expected. I turned on the TV and surfed through the channels until I found something that was vaguely familiar. It was half 8 when I got up had a wash and brushed my teeth. On the way back I checked out of the window; as expected, clear blue skies and temperatures well into the 30s were expected. "You window flashing?" Sarah asked from behind me making me jump.

"Hehehe, no," I replied covering my chest up, "Unless someone happened to be looking up just then, in which case, yeah I guess I was."

"Full length window," she observed, "Go on, open the curtains."

"No way," I said turning my head to look at her.

"Go on, dare ya," she goaded.

We had a leisurely day. We started at the pool for the morning before heading into the casino when it started to get too hot. We only gambled a few dollars, it was fun, but neither of us had the funds to go on the bigger stakes tables, so when we got bored of the slot machines we just wandered around watching the other people play. We were booked in for a skydive at 6pm, neither of us had done one before, so it was a tandem one with an instructor and it was another item to tick off the list.

Both of us were scared of heights, so a skydive was a stupid idea, but we both convinced each other to do one. We had booked it before coming out, after much research for which company to go with. It was one activity where I didn't want to be cutting any corners. Sarah got a call at half 4 to check we were still doing it, and to let us know that they would pick us up at 5. Everything was provided, we just had to wear weather appropriate clothing and lace up shoes, which was easy enough.

I was wearing a white vest with sky blue shorts. Sarah was wearing a pink vest with white shorts. We both had trainers on. The car arrived and the driver introduced himself. He was not one of the instructors, he was just the driver and we were taken to the airfield that was only 20 minutes or so away. We were given the usual safety talk and told, and shown, the free fall position. It was a dual control parachute, so we would get the chance to steer it on the way down, and we were instructed on how to control it as well.