Las Vegas Hustle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The third way you screw this up is by no longer being honest with me, Isabella." He looked into her eyes. "I do not expect you to know everything. I do not know everything. Being a Master means that I am steering this relationship. But I cannot do so without all the information. That means you tell me what is going on here," he touched her head, "and here," he touched her breast, "so that I can make the best decisions possible for both of us because I am no mind reader." He paused again before finishing, "The moment you stop telling me the truth either when I ask or when you think I need to know, is the moment this stops working."

"Yes, Master," Isabella murmured, biting her lower lip as she looked into his eyes, studying his intently, timidity and hope warring inside her eyes before the hope appeared to win.

"Now, what do I need to know about you right now?" he asked softly.

"That I'm excited, and a little nervous," she paused, "I haven't had a Master in almost four years because they never felt right... but when you kissed me it felt like I was coming home. Being in your arms feels like home but I'm still nervous that I'm moving too fast." She paused, "All I've ever heard is vet, vet, vet, check, check, check... but, part of me, the wild part of me that saw me moving to Las Vegas wants to throw caution to the wind and go back to your room with you tonight." She paused for a moment, blushing slightly, "But I'm also worried you'll be disappointed if I did."

Paul looked at her for a long moment, "Are you being honest about your desires and thoughts?" he asked softly, probing.

"Yes, Master...," she paused, "Well the ones that can be spoken about in polite company, Master."

He chuckled, "That's fair. If you're being honest with me, what is there for me to be disappointed in? The way I look at it is this... You have not knelt and begged my collar. We are courting. That means that I don't get to tell you to come back to my room. The choice is completely yours. Do I understand the cautions? Yes, I do. There are a lot of really concerning things that happen in our community. The Moorwinds and others are trying to combat that with good information, but there's still a lot of it out there."

He paused for a moment, then continued. "Are you moving too fast? Only you can decide that for yourself. But whether you should accept my word for it or not, I will tell you that I have absolutely no intention of doing you any lasting harm. A true Master does not break his toys, and seeks to keep them happy and in working order so that they can be of good service." He took a breath, and then finished, "And while I do not have extensive experience as a Master, I will say that I am one who very much believes that a slave is the most precious possession a man can own. Taking care of that possession is the work of a lifetime."

She nodded, and tucked her head into his chest again, closing her eyes to listen to his heartbeat, "Yes, Master," she murmured.

From across the room, Annabelle looked over toward the two they had left and saw Isabella sitting in Paul's lap. Excitedly, she tugged at her husband's arm, "Master... look," she hissed.

Micheal turned and saw the couple, then smiled to himself and chuckled, looking down at Annabelle, "Did you ever have any real doubt, my slave?"

"No, Master." She smiled up at him, "Extra spankings tonight?" She giggled as she kissed him softly.

"Oh, absolutely," he murmured, his eyes darkening at the thought. "Such a good little slave...," he continued.

"Yours, Master," Annabelle murmured, tucking into his side.

Paul held her to his chest, resting his cheek on top of Isabella's hair. "I am going to need to get some sleep if I'm not going to be a zombie at the show tomorrow, Isabella. Have you decided what you want to do?"

"I... I should get some sleep too," she murmured. She lifted her head slightly, "Would... would it be OK if I came to your room... just to sleep?" She paused, biting her lip, "I've never felt so calm and peaceful..."

"Well... you keep biting that lip, you may get kissed too, but I would love to... just sleep... with you. Should we go to your room and get you some clothes for tomorrow?" he asked softly.

She nodded, then shifted to slowly get off his lap, carefully standing up, then slipped her feet into her heels. "That's probably a good idea, Master." She ducked her head, biting her lip as she took his hand.

He stood and walked her toward Michael and Annabelle. As they approached, the pair turned and greeted them with smiles. "Thank you for having us, Michael, but I think I'm going to call it a night. Still have one day on the convention floor and all."

"I understand completely. Any time you're back at the show, you're welcome to the munch. Both of you. We've loved having you. And...," he gave Annabelle a knowing glance, "We're happy for you."

Paul looked at Isabella, then back at Michael with a smile. "I think... we are too," he replied, squeezing her hand.

"Thank you," Isabella smiled softly at Michael and Annabelle.

Annabelle took a step and hugged her. "What did I tell you? We're all friends here. That includes you, Isabella."

Isabella hugged her back with a soft sigh, "We're courting... we'll see," she murmured in Annabelle's ear, "Good night, I'll probably run into you two again later."

Paul took her hand again and led her from the room, weaving through the still very active casino area to the hotel portion of the resort. She led him to her room and he waited at the door, holding it open for her to gather what things she felt she'd need for the next day. After, he led her up to his room. Taking her inside, she noted that it barely looked occupied. He shrugged, "All I do is sleep here...," he chuckled. "The first night, I even slept in my clothes on top of the blankets. Setting up a booth by yourself is hard work."

"Yes, Master," she smiled up at him softly, resting her head against him briefly, "If you'd like, I'd be happy to help you take it down when the show is over."

"Spend another day with you? That sounds perfect. Even if you just wanted to keep me company it would be worth it," he murmured.

She smiled, then bit her lip, "I... wasn't sure, so I brought a t-shirt to sleep in... I usually don't sleep in anything, but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

He swallowed, "You have no idea how tempting that is... I typically sleep in boxers." He paused, then murmured, "I'll tell you what. You start in your shirt, I'll be in my boxers, and... we'll see where we end up."

"Yes, Master," she turned and padded towards the bathroom to change, stripping down and then pulling on the oversized plain white t-shirt she was wearing. It came to just below her panties, and she came back out a few minutes later. Folding up her dress and placing it to one side, "Is this OK, Master?"

"Everything is OK. I'm just trying to give you time, Isabella. I want you to be comfortable. Want you to learn to trust that I'm not going to harm you," he murmured, his eyes warm and full of a swirl of deep affection and desire.

She bit her lip, looking up into his eyes, "I am comfortable with you. I do trust you, I'm mostly naked in your hotel room...," she paused. "I just... I'm just me... I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you, not be good enough for you."

He stepped close and cupped her cheek, bending down to kiss her once again tenderly. When he released her lips, he murmured, looking into her eyes, "I'm not worried about that in the slightest... my Isabella."

"Yes, Master," she murmured looking up into his eyes hopefully. She bit her lip, "How do you want to sleep tonight, Master?"

He bent and kissed her again, shaking his head as he released her. "That lip is kryptonite, woman...," he murmured. "I think I will be the big spoon," he decided.

"Yes, Master," she pulled the blankets down, then crawled into the bed inadvertently giving him an excellent view of her tiny little panties and creamy white ass. She laid down with her head on the pillow and curled one hand under her head.

Paul quickly stripped to his boxers, turned out the lights in the room, and crawled in behind her, sliding one hand under her pillow next to hers and using the other to pull her back into his chest. The lump in his boxers was evident as he held her to him. He pressed his nose into her hair and rumbled softly, "Mine," as he pulled the blankets up over them to cover them both.

She sighed in pleasure and squirmed back against him, "Yours, Master." She murmured agreeably, her fingers entwining with his under the pillow. Her other hand lifted her shirt so his hand was against the bare skin of her stomach. She closed her eyes to fall asleep, even as a low, needy arousal thrummed through her veins.

Paul closed his eyes and sighed in pleasure at the feel of her next to him. "This...," he murmured sleepily. "This is the stuff right here..." He drifted off to sleep more content than he could remember being in all his life.

++++++++++

Isabella slowly flickered her eyes open, she was warm, held tightly by a masculine arm, and was almost entirely on top of someone firm. She shifted slightly and her body flexed as she opened her eyes fully to look down at Paul. A soft smile appeared on her face and she relaxed back down, tucking her face into his neck.

In his sleep, Paul licked his lips, wetting them, then murmured as he tightened his grip on her arm, "Mine." He shifted slightly before drifting back off.

She giggled, shifting slightly, and kissed his neck softly, before murmuring in his ear, "Yours, Master. But it's almost six AM. What time do you need to be up and on the floor?"

"Alarm's set for seven," he said sleepily. "Shower, continental breakfast, convention floor by nine."

"Yes, Master." She kissed his neck again, "Should I take my shower first then or just share yours?"

Paul blinked his eyes, struggling to come out of his sleep. "Well... if we're showering together, we need up by six-thirty, because I'm not going to want to quickly brush over that kind of view."

"Yes, Master," she stroked her hand up and down his side, "Go back to sleep, Master." She held him as he drifted off back to sleep, then shifted to check her alarm, it was going to go off in fifteen minutes. She bit her lip in thought, then set it for thirty minutes after six before relaxing against him again. She would get up and take her shower, and he could join her if he wanted to.

"My Isabella...," he murmured, pulling her tighter into his body. Her hips brushed against something hard under the covers as he drifted off again, tilting his head so that she could tuck her head into his neck if she wished. She tucked her face into his neck again, relaxing as she drifted until her alarm went off, in that sleepy not quite awake, but not fully asleep state.

Her commlink started singing softly and her eyes opened again, she shifted, "Master, I'm getting up to take a shower," she murmured in his ear, "It's six-thirty."

"I'm coming," he murmured sleepily, his arm tightening around her.

"Of course, Master, if it pleases you to do so." She squirmed trying to escape, then huffed a soft giggle, "You'll have to release me, Master."

As she looked the corner of his lips twitched. "Not if I can help it...," he murmured. He held her tightly for just a few moments longer, then slowly slackened his hold, letting her free as he blinked his eyes open once again.

She giggled, and pressed her lips to his in a soft gentle kiss, "Yes, Master. Shower," she murmured as she squirmed out of the bed. She padded towards the bathroom, peeling off her shirt and panties as she entered it, turning the water on.

Paul lay there for a moment, staring up at the ceiling. He had someone who was interested in being his. Who trusted him. He wanted to climb to the top of the hotel and shout it so that all Vegas could hear. With a goofy grin on his face, he sat up and walked into the bathroom, sitting down to relieve his bladder quickly before stepping into the shower with her. As he looked her body over, he murmured, "I'm going to say this, and it's going to sound coarse, but you need to hear it."

"Yes, Master?" She looked up at him, her head tilted slightly as she bared her neck, pulling the hair under the water.

"Your last Master was a fucking idiot," he stated firmly. "You are, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Plastic bimbos included."

She licked her lips, looking up at him, "Yes, Master." She smiled up at him, "Yours, Master."

"Mine," he said firmly. Bending slightly, and putting his lips next to her ear, he murmured, "And don't fret. You're not the only one nervous about screwing this up."

Her brow furrowed slightly in confusion, she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her naked body against his, "We're going to figure it out together, right?"

He nodded, "Together. It's just...," his arms slid around her and held her close. "I've never felt like I had so much to lose in all my life."

She slid from his arms, sinking to her knees, and pressed her head to his thigh, "Yours, Master. I know we've got adult things to do... but after this convention..." she bit her lip, looking up at him, "I wish to wear your collar, Master. I've never felt so safe, so wanted... so loved."

He opened his mouth to reply and knew it was true even as he said it, "You are safe. You are wanted. You are loved."

"Yours, Master. Forever and always, yours." Isabella offered, looking up at him, "A collar that doesn't come off, a ring and white dresses, everything you desire, anything you need. I offer freely."

"All of it. I want it all. With you," he breathed. "Just you."

"Yes, Master." She rose to her feet, taking the soap and carefully beginning to wash him. Lavishing him with tender love and care, her eyes warm as her hands touched him.

In return, he did the same, taking a long time as he felt her body caressing every portion of it with his hands. Finally, he rinsed one hand off and slid it between her legs, rubbing his fingers over her sex as he teased at the nub at the top.

Her hips jolted towards his hand, a sharp stuttering gasp followed by a needy whine escaped, "Master!" She shifted, spreading her legs and obediently opening them, one foot moving to rest on the edge of the tub and exposing more of her neatly shaved pussy for his touch. "Yours, Master."

"Sing for me, my Isabella. My good little girl. Taste the pleasure that is to be yours," he murmured. His fingers flew over her pussy, teasing it into a frenzy to drive her towards an orgasm.

Her whines and whimpers grew louder as one hand moved to cling to his shoulder. "Master! Oh... oh, Master!" It wasn't long before her pussy was dripping with her juices and she arched, screaming out her pleasure loudly in the bathroom. The sound echoed, with a reverb, "MASTER!"

His fingers slowed and stopped, before he bent down looking into her eyes, then claimed her lips in a deep kiss. When he released them once again, he murmured, "Mine."

She whimpered against his lips, "Yes, Master. Yours, all yours...," she released his shoulder, panting slightly.

He turned off the shower. "Shall we go and have a leisurely breakfast?" he asked, stepping out and then reaching his hand out to steady her so that she could get out as well.

"Yes, Master." She took his hand and stepped out, reaching down to rub her fingers along his cock before taking the towel to dry him tenderly, sinking to her knees and nuzzling against it briefly before backing off. "Last day of the convention... then what?"

"You wanted to wear my collar. We will get one. But I will not have a slave that I do not have access to whenever I wish. So...," he trailed off. "We visit my house, we visit your house, we pick whichever makes sense, and then we start finding out what our lives together look like." He paused, before adding, "and Numenera."

"Yes, Master," she breathed. "Are you staying another night in the hotel?"

He nodded, "Tear down is tomorrow since the convention lasts until six." He paused, "I mean, I suppose I could cancel the room and we could pick one of our houses to go and sleep in a... not... hotel bed," he shrugged.

"Whichever Master prefers," she paused, "My house isn't far from Henderson, it's in Boulder City." She dried herself, then started pulling on her clothes.

"When do you need to be at work again?" he asked.

"A week from Monday. Leslie typically gives me the week after a convention off so I can rest and relax. I'll probably need to do some research, but I'll do that from home. I won't have to be in the office until then." Isabelle responded softly.

"OK. So here's what we do. Tonight, after the convention, we go back to my place. Spend the night. Tomorrow, we come back here, tear down, then go to your place. Spend the night. That gets us to Sunday. We make the decision together then and start moving common stuff over wherever we decide. I am my own boss. I'll take what time I need to, so I can probably adapt to your schedule easier," he murmured, talking it out.

"Yes, Master." She paused, "You should know though that my house isn't exactly... small." She looked up at him, "And I live alone...," she trailed off again, "And it's paid for...,"

"So... it'll probably end up being your house then. I had to dip into the equity on mine to get this business off the ground. I'm not taking a bath, but I don't own my house yet either," he shrugged.

Her nose wrinkled and she nodded, lifting to brush her lips over his in a gentle kiss, "I love you, Master."

"I love you, my slave." He blinked, "God, you have no idea how good that feels..."

"Yours, Master." She slid her arms around him and nuzzled into his neck, giving him a soft sweet kiss on it, "Breakfast, then convention."

"Breakfast, then convention." He stood, "Er... Clothes, breakfast, then convention. Yeah. That'd be better..."

Isabella giggled, then pressed another kiss to his lips, dropping her hand to brush teasingly over his cock, "Yes, Master. I was enjoying the view but I don't want to share it."

"Good, because that view is only for you. And yours is only for me. And my robot army will kill anyone who attempts otherwise with... you know... extreme prejudice and scary... floggers and dildos and stuff," he said in what wasn't a very menacing tone of voice.

++++++++++

The convention finished without a hitch, and he found himself not only talking with Michael again but two other potential investors, including Isabella's boss Leslie who wanted to know how well his sex dolls would perform for clothing testing. All in all, it was a rather successful convention. When it was over, Isabella was waiting for him with a happy smile, "My car or yours, Master?" She gestured to a powder blue mustang, "That one's mine."

He chuckled. "Well... My ride at the moment is a white cargo van with two seats and an empty back. So unless you want to look like I'm kidnapping you for sex like on one of those videos, then yours would probably be better." He smiled wryly, "I left my Jeep at home. It wouldn't hold everything."

She giggled and led him over to the mustang, clicking the remote for the trunk to open so he could load his bag, "OK, but you'll have to tie me up later," she wriggled her brows at him, "OK, Master?" She slid behind the wheel. The drive to his house was calm, the two of them talking quietly. He discovered she was adorable in traffic, usually saying rude things without cursing. When they pulled into his drive she looked up at him, "We're here Master. How are you feeling?"

"Do you still want me to be your forever Master?" he asked calmly.

"Yes, Master," she breathed, staring up into his eyes with hope and need.

"Then I've never been better in all my life," he replied, reaching up to brush the backs of his fingers over her cheeks.