Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She appeared at my bedroom door just as Sophia had done that first time and so many times after looking hot and desirable. The look of her young, naked body took my breath away and made my cock spring to action. I couldn't wait to kiss her. I couldn't wait to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere. I couldn't wait to make sweet love to her before fucking her hard and fast.

'Bring it Baby! Show me what you got! I'm ready for you,' I wanted to say but not wanting to be too cocky, I didn't say what I was thinking.

Instead, as if I've never seen a 23-year-old naked woman, and I hadn't in 27-years, I stared at all that I could see of her beautiful, naked body. I allowed my sexually excited expression and my Viagra induced erection to do all the talking for me. So glad that I had been prescribed testosterone supplements, I had as hard of an erection as I had in my twenties.

She crawled in bed beside me and the feel of her firm, warm, young, naked body next to mine was like no feeling that I've ever experienced. I hated to admit it, but she had a better body than Sophia and Sophia had a phenomenal body, the best body I ever touched and felt. Ready for bed and ready to have sex with Regina, ready to romantically make love to her, I turned off the bedroom light.

"Leave the light on, please. I want to see. I like to watch," she said with a sexy look and a naughty smile.

Happy to leave the light on, I obediently obeyed her and turned on the light. I've never been with a woman who didn't want me to turn off the light. Perhaps, because I've always been with women my age who were ashamed of some part of their bodies that they didn't want me to see, they all wanted me to turn off the light. Now, first Sophia, then Emma, and now Regina, wanting me to see their sexy, naked bodies when having sex, they were all proud of their shapely, naked bodies.

# # #

Even though she was firmer in places where Sophia was womanly soft, she felt so good in my arms. With her more athletic, her bigger tits and rounder ass both combined to make her waistline Dolly Parton tiny. Younger, stronger, and firmer, reminding me of a slimmer and whiter version of Serena Williams, having the body of a female bodybuilder, she was a bionic Sophia.

She fit so neatly at my side. The sensation of feeling all of her against my naked body was overwhelmingly exciting to my senses. Yet, even though I wanted to kiss her, even though she gave me that go ahead and kiss me look, suddenly thinking about Sophia, I delayed my kiss.

Looking at Regina was like looking at Sophia. I felt guilty. I felt like such a perverted cad bedding two sisters. If I combined their ages together, I'd still be two-years older.

"What's wrong," she asked looking at me puzzled?

Especially now that she was naked and ready for sex, obviously, she never had anyone reject her. Obviously, she never knew anyone who wouldn't want to kiss her and make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere. With her lying beside me naked, she looked as stunned as she looked confused by my hesitation.

"There's nothing wrong," I said lying while staring at her, all of her. "The first time I kissed Sophia, actually, she kissed me. She caught me by surprise. I want to remember our first kiss. Since I'm such a romantic, I want this kiss to be a special memory that I'll remember-"

She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Whatever," she said obviously annoyed with me?

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulling me to her, she kissed me. Not stopping with just one kiss, we kissed and kissed again. The feeling of her lips against mine, her tongue against mine, and my arms holding her naked body against mine with my hand slipping down to cup her firm, and shapely, young ass was so eerily familiar yet so uniquely different. Hard to believe but she felt better than Sophia or Emma. With them no slouches in bed, surprised that she felt so good, had I not had them sexually as a comparison, I never would have known.

Already sexually aroused, I couldn't stop kissing her. Even after having sex with Sophia and with Emma, Regina made my cock the hardest it's ever been. She returned my kisses in kind and totally blanked my mind with her passion. When lost within her kisses, anyone could have entered my home and murdered me and I never would have known.

Moreover, I would have died a happy man knowing that a 23-year-old beautiful, shapely, and sexy woman was willing to have sex with me, a 50-year-old, perverted man. Even if we did nothing else, it was pure pleasure to kiss her, while touching and feeling her hot body and even better when she returned my kisses with passion. Whoever snagged this woman as a wife would be one lucky man.

Maybe because it had been a few months since I had gotten laid, Emma was the last action that I had after Sophia died and before she left. Of course, I realized that I was terribly horny. Yet, perhaps, I felt hornier because Regina was Sophia's sister. Perhaps, I felt that this may be the last time that something like this may happen to me, having sex with not only a woman so beautiful and curvaceous but a woman so young and innocent. Undeserving of such an honor, it was as if God had sent me an Angel.

'Innocent? Good God,' I thought. 'There I go again putting another woman on yet another pedestal. What's wrong with me?'

Hardly a virgin, Regina wasn't innocent. She obviously had been around. At least, at the time, I thought she was an Angel but, based solely on her sexual peccadilloes, as it turned out, she was more like a female devil in disguise, a succubus. If I knew then what I know now, I never would have stripped her naked.

# # #

She looked so much like Sophia but, obviously by her take no prisoners attitude, Regina was her own sexual person. As if she was dying and this was her last kiss, she kissed more lustfully than did her sister. When I kissed Sophia there was a relaxing erotica in her kisses whereas with Regina, it was a rushed, desperate purpose. The purpose being to get her to a place, a place of heightened arousal, where I could fuck her hard and fast to make her cum.

I could tell by the first kiss that Regina was a sexual animal. I could tell by her first kiss that I was in trouble. I suspected that she was a literal fucking machine. If I feared anything, I feared not pleasing her. If I feared anyone, I feared her.

Whereas Sophia kissed me with love, Regina kissed me with unbridled, sexual passion. As Sophia was an active participant in love, Regina was an active participant in sex. This sudden and surprise union was not about love. It was about copulation. Never had I been with a woman, even Emma, who enjoyed sex as much she obviously did.

In the way that Regina went about sex, she left love out of the equation. There was no room for love with Regina. It was animal fucking. Truly, I felt as if I was fucking a wild beast. To her it was a surgical operation and carnal knowledge at its clinical definition. It was unadulterated fornication.

Imagined or real, there was no pretense of romance with Regina. Whereas, I wanted to make slow, sweet love to her and to her curvaceous body, as I had done so many times with her sister, she just wanted me to fuck her. With making love not in her vocabulary of having sex, she just wanted to fuck me. As if she was a horny man, she just wanted to cum.

It didn't take her long to find my cock. Her hand immediately engulfed it. As if my cock was a magic wand and my balls were a bag of gold, I could tell that this wasn't the first cock she felt in her hot, little hand. I imagined her giving me an unbelievable hand job and blowjob. It was then that I wondered how many cocks she stroked and sucked. Only, no time for those formalities and with her getting right down to the business of sex, she wanted me to give her sexual intercourse.

She had a much firmer grip around my cock than Sophia ever did and I liked that, at first. She gripped it in the way that I imagined Serena Williams would grip a tennis racket, a grip that would give her a wicked backhand. With nothing delicate about her, in the way that she jerked, moved, and stroked my cock, she grabbed my prick as if it was a stick shift in a muscle car, one that had a stiff clutch.

Where Sophia was very gentle and loving, Regina was rough and determined. In the beginning, a woman who knows what she wanted was a sexual turn on because she knew how to stroke me to give me maximum pleasure. Where Sophia was sensual, Regina was sexual. Just by her obvious enthusiasm for my cock, she made me hot. She went at my cock as if it was her personal dildo. If I had a seatbelt attached to my bed, I would have buckled myself in because with Regina I was in for one Hell of a wild ride.

As I was to discover, the two siblings were nothing alike in bed. The comparatively innocent man that I was, when compared to the sexually experienced Regina, I couldn't wait to explore more of her to further compare the differences between the two sisters. I couldn't wait to know what it felt like to be inside her. I couldn't wait for her to suck my cock. I couldn't wait to put a gentle hand to the back of her head and cum in her beautiful mouth.

I imagined giving her a cum bath. I imagined cumming all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts. If nothing else, I know that I was in for a memorable, sexual experience reminiscent of how Emma was when fucking me the first time because Regina was a fuck machine on steroids. The closest experience I've ever had when imagining what it would be like being with a nymphomaniac, she was a woman who obviously couldn't get enough of a hard cock and one who lustfully returned for seconds and thirds.

There was nothing shy and demur about Regina. She knew what she wanted. She wanted sex. She knew how to get it. In the way she looked and dressed, she was a sexual billboard advertising her needing and wanting to get laid. No matter what, determined to get all that she wanted and as much she wanted, she knew she was going to get it.

'God help me,' I thought.

# # #

In the beginning, when standing naked and holding her hair as she thought she was going to vomit, with my cock so very close to her mouth, I suddenly felt so much like the spider luring another victim. This time an even younger victim to my web, I felt guilty after having stripped her naked and after having touched and felt her naked body everywhere as she slept. Then, later, when she was about to wrench up her guts in the toilet bowl but didn't, I felt perversely perverted standing there naked in her moment of weakness and sickness.

While thinking about her sucking me off and thinking about cumming in her mouth, I felt like the dirty, old man that I am. I thought about what her father would say and how he would perceive me after having sex with not only one of his young daughters but both of his young daughters. I'd kill a man my age assaulting my daughters in the way that I had sexually assaulted Sophia, Emma, and now Regina.

If only her father knew that I had stripped his baby girl naked when she was passed out on my guestroom bed. I wondered what he'd say. I wondered what he'd do? Reflecting back to when she was on her knees waiting to puke in the toilet, when she looked up and over at my erect, naked penis, of course, I couldn't help but think about her sucking my cock. Only, as I'd discover later, she was the spider and I was her trapped, helpless fly about to be devoured. Female spiders always eat their male lovers after copulation.

'God help me,' I thought again while praying to Jesus and glad that she didn't have a pentagram tattooed on her naked ass.

Had I known then what I know now, I would have grabbed her by her hair and forced her to suck my cock and she would have not only been happy that I made such an aggressive move but she would have loved it. Maybe after forcing her to suck my prick, with me having the upper hand and with me being the one in control, this wild affair would have been over. Unfortunately, once I invited her into my bed, alone in my room with a sexual predator, I was hers for the taking.

Here I am treating her like she's someone worthy to stand atop a pedestal and she'd rather be on her knees sucking my cock as I slapped her around. In actuality, comparatively speaking, I was the innocent one. I was the one who she could have put high up on her pedestal of victims. Instead, I was just another notch on her pink belt. Suddenly, being just another sexual victim of Regina's, I felt so used and abused. I felt like a piece of beefcake meat but, in a perversely perverted sort of way, I liked the feeling of relinquishing the sexual control to her.

She was so similar to her sister in appearance that it was easy to draw the erroneous parallel conclusion that they'd be similar in bed. As it turned out, completely opposite, they were nothing alike sexually in bed. Regina was so different sexually. More aggressive, violent actually, she loved roughed sex. Most guys would love being with a woman like her, but with me being so much older, I was afraid I'd have a heart attack. I was afraid she'd kill me.

Where Sophia was the generous lover, soft, and gentle, Regina was the sexy minx, tough, rough, and always ready for sexual action. Foxy sly in her way to get what she wanted, what she needed, and when she wanted it, she was a very dangerous woman. If ever she was in the corporate world, she'd have a rocket ship ride up the ladder of success by sleeping her way to the top.

I attributed much of the difference in making love with Sophia than just having sex with her was because we were lovers and in love. Whereas, not feeling the same way about Regina that I felt for her sister, it was strictly sex with Regina. As if she was competing in a contest, one that I'd never win, she was a sexual combatant intent on getting the prize, the ultimate, sexual orgasm.

It was obvious that she had more of a lustful appetite for sex than did her sister did or me, for that matter. Unlike her sister who enjoyed pushing my sexual buttons with dirty talk, Regina was quiet, business like in her quest to sexually satisfy herself. Unlike her sister who was not only sexual but also sensual and romantic, there was nothing romantic or sensual, other than her beautiful body, about Regina. Everything about her screamed sex, dirty, nasty, rough sex.

# # #

She did all of talking with her body and through her sexual actions. As if everything was planned, orchestrated, and scripted, I never had sex with a woman who moved her body in such a sexual way. As if she had programmed her sexual moves on her computer, having sex with Regina was a sexual ballet in motion. Most men any age before they died would give their right arm, their left nut, or their life to have sex with her.

There was no wasted energy with her. If she was going to sweat doing anything, she was going to sweat while fucking. Serious business to her, she didn't talk much during sex. Something that I enjoyed doing, she didn't talk dirty. In the way that her sister would turn me on with her words as well as her sexual actions, there was no pillow talk with Regina. With her dominating me as if I was her submissive, sexual slave, the only talking she did was to tell me what to do. There was just plain and simple, raw fucking.

She wanted to be fucked hard and fast. She expected to be fucked and I had better not disappoint her or I'd be fucked and she'd fuck me up. In the realm of be careful what you wish for, I was lusting over a woman from a dark, sexual place. Be afraid, be so very afraid and I was. I quickly learned to fear Regina.

"I like it rough," she said. "The rougher the better."

Those four little words, "the rougher the better," hit me like a bucket of cold water when abruptly awakened while comfortably snoozing in a hammock. Here I was thinking that I was the one taking sexual advantage of her when she was the one taking sexual advantage of me. She likes it rough, the rougher the better. What exactly does she mean by that? Explain rough.

Is she expecting me to fill a burlap bag with soda cans and beat her body or does she want me to push her down a flight of stairs before mounting her? Maybe I should drag her behind my car, before taking her from behind. Oh, oh, I'm in serious trouble here. I've never had sex with a woman like her.

'Dear God in Heaven, please give me the strength to fuck her. Please give me the strength to sexually satisfy her. Please give me the strength to give her a sexual orgasm,' I thought while silently praying and making the sign of the cross behind her back.

While waiting for her to explain rough sex, what she physically wanted and what she was expecting me to give her, I smiled at her as if I was a dumb dog being put down at the vet.

'Wouldn't you just prefer a nice back massage to get you in the mood? Maybe, I could rub your feet and kiss, lick, and suck your toes before we make love,' I thought and without verbalizing my thoughts to her. 'How about a little conversation?'

Only, Regina wanted none of that. She wanted sex. She wanted and expected me to fuck her. Now that I opened Pandora's box by unleashing my snake when walking around in front of her naked, unable to close it, I unleashed her monstrous, sexual beast when she told me that she liked it rough, the rougher the better.

It would have been enough for me that she wanted to have sex with me, but now that she told me that she wanted rough sex, the rougher the better, I was at a loss what to do. I've always been a kind, gentle, loving, and grateful man, especially when in bed naked with a naked woman who's more than half my age. The fact that she wanted sex, rough sex, and sex the rougher the better made me realize that I was out of her league. It was then that I wished I had the official rule book for having rough sex.

"I enjoy feeling of being frightened while forced," she said with a wide smile.

'Oh, shit,' I thought. 'This woman is into some seriously, heavy sex. Scottie beam me up, now!'

I had an image of her going into one of those XXX-rated porn movies alone and taking on the entire audience of perverted men. I had a feeling that she'd prefer a couple of convicts who've been serving hard time and just broke out of prison to ravish her than having sex with me. Suddenly, I had an image of her being gangbanged by a bunch of Hells Angels. After she wore them all out, I had an image of her being pissed off because they didn't have any more to give her.

'You call that a fuck? I had a better fuck from my gynecologist when he was examining me than from you pussies,' I imagined her saying to the gang of bikers.

# # #

She looked at me as if I'd be happy with what she was about to say. Instead of being happy, I was scared. I had never done what she wanted me to do to anyone, never mind to a woman.

"It's okay if you want to slap my ass, hard, really hard, the harder the better. I love having my ass slapped hard," she said.

'Slap her ass? What made her tell me that? Do I look like an ass slapper? I never slapped Sophia's beautiful ass or Emma's shapely ass, and Regina's sexy ass is, believe it or not, is even better than the asses on both those women,' I thought.

Slapping her beautiful ass hard, really hard, is akin to smudging the paint on the Mona Lisa or throwing red paint on a beautiful mink coat. Now, why would I slap her ass? I'd much rather feel her ass, squeeze her ass, kiss her ass, and lick her ass. I'm sorry, Honey, I wanted to say, but slapping your ass does nothing for me.

"I like it when you, as the strong he-man, take control of me, the weak and submissive woman who's ready and willing to do anything to please her man."

I looked at her and made a face.

'The weak woman,' I thought. 'I have a feeling this broad can bench press more than me.'