Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered the old days when I could make love for four or five hours and cum three and four times in a sexual session. While jerking off alone in my room to an old, favorite issue of Playboy magazine, I remembered the old days when getting laid by women, such as, Sophia, Emma, and Regina were just figments of my fertile, horny imagination. I remembered the old days when I was more prepared to physically endure having such a sexual marathon as I just had. I remembered the old days when I didn't require the help of Viagra and a testosterone supplement.

Now, at my age, (cough, wheeze, and hack), feeling as if my heart was about to explode, two hours and cumming once, maybe twice, are all that I could endure. After that, I start getting leg cramps, spasms in my back, and feeling nauseous with a splitting headache, and with my cock growing sore. Suddenly needing to buy a rocking chair, I yearned for the days when I could relax with a rousing game of Shuffleboard or Bridge, while making small talk filled with sexual innuendoes aimed at someone's sexy but elderly wife.

'Hey baby, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like Sophia Loren,' I imagined saying to someone's grandmother, a woman old enough to remember Sophia Loren.

Actually, now that I'm older, I'm embarrassed to admit it but, maybe my sexual life, as I once knew it, is over too. After two hours of hard, sweaty humping and forceful, grunt filled fucking, I began to get bored. My mind wandered while thinking of other things, politics, gas prices, the falling stock market, and baseball. Yes, there, I wrote it. Bored with sex with a woman more than half my age, I'm chagrinned to write that I'm not the pervert that I used to be and thought that I still was. Perhaps, there's hope for me yet.

'Egad,' I thought. 'Where did my endless horniness go?'

Yet, disregarding how exhausted I felt, I'm a normal, aging baby boomer who believed his age is the same as his level of maturity, which stopped when I started drinking huge amounts of alcohol in my twenties. After two-hours of hot sex with a woman who is too perfect to imagine that she's real, unbelievably and admittedly, I get tired. I get sleepy. I get bored. What the Hell is wrong with me? Any man and some women my age, younger, or older, would love to have sex with Regina.

Suddenly, I yearned for dialogue, conversation, and a few belly laughs with a woman who's my age. I wished the woman lying next to me was one who still dreamt of Elvis, remembered the Beatle invasion, and knew the sound of a Chevy 427. I wished the woman lying next to me would rather go for a walk or have a cup of coffee on the porch while watching the dog playing instead of having full contact, painfully rough sex.

As a kid, I recall the time when I could run to the corner store for my grandfather. For less than a dollar, I could buy a quart of milk, a loaf of bread, a pack of cigarettes, and the newspaper. I even got back eleven cents change from a dollar and used that to buy two candy bars, a snickers and M&M's or a soda and a bag of chips.

Suddenly, I yearned a woman who liked me for who I am. After having worn me out physically and sexually, Regina made me yearn for a widow or who has an ex-husband and grown children. She made me yearn for a woman with and (gasp) sagging tits, stretchmarks, and a negative, bad attitude.

After two-hours of sexual intercourse, I just wanted it to end and I wanted her to go away, so that I can sleep. After having two-hours of wild sex with Regina, I'm thinking about going over to the other side, turning gay, and marching in the gay parade. After two-hours of hard, humping sex, as if we were having tag team sex, I wished there was another guy in the room who could take over where I left off.

'Okay, Mike, it's your turn. Get in there and good luck to you. And don't forget to slap her hard, really hard while pulling her hair and squeezing her tits.'

# # #

After two-hours of feeling, fondling, pinching, pulling, touching, hitting, licking, kissing, sucking, and fucking, I start wondering about other things. I wondered about baseball. I wondered about football. I thought about buying a new truck.

'Hey, Honey, would you mind if I put the game on low, while you blow me and I pull your hair, pinch your nipples, slap the shit out of your ass,' I thought but didn't say?

Oh, yeah, that would go over big, if I verbalized my need to watch sports on TV during sex. I can see her blowing me now, sucking my cock with all the skill and determination that she can muster to get me off, so that she can put me to sleep. Instead of having sex with my decrepit body, I can see her content to do other things that she really wanted to do, such as read a hot romance novel or calling in four or five sailors to have a gangbang, instead of having tepid sex with me.

'Honey, bob your head the other way and more to the side, instead of bobbing your head up and down. You're blocking my view of the game.'

Normally an early riser awakening at 5 am each morning, it was 9 am when I finally opened my eyes. I looked over at Regina and she was dead to the world. I ogled her naked body for a few minutes before getting up to pee again. I never peed as long and as much since I turned fifty-years-old.

'Yet, no matter my change in urinating routine, I'm one lucky son-of-a-bitch to have someone like her sleeping naked in my bed next to me. I was still in disbelief that I had just fucked Sophia's 23-year-old, kid sister,' I thought. 'Even with her lying on her stomach with her head buried in the pillow, she's so shapely, sexy, and curvy. She's so outrageously hot. She's so gorgeous,' I thought as she turned to sleep on her side.

Seeing her sleeping naked made me want to have sex with again. Seeing her sleeping naked made me want to photograph her to show her nude photos to my friends after I tell them that I had sex with a 23-year-old, hot woman. They'd never believe me unless I took a selfie of me and her naked tits.

'I'm tired, too tired. I'm old, too old. I'm sore, so sore. I'm glad she's only staying for the weekend,' I thought. 'I can't even imagine week of Regina, never mind a lifetime of her. She'd kill me but what a way to go.'

Imagine a Playboy Playmate, the one who wins the Playmate of the Year award, only a woman who's hotter and younger. That's Regina. That's what Regina looks like and here she is sleeping beside me naked. Are you jealous? Well, you ought to be because this is a once in a lifetime sexual encounter that any man would give his right arm and leg to do her if he could. Only, I was done. I was exhausted. Out of my league, she exhausted me.

Regina is the type of woman that sexual dreams are made of and that erotic web sites are created over. Regina is the super siren of every man's sexual fantasy and lustful desire. She's the Jenna Jameson of the everyday man's average world. Think of the word sex and you'll think of the name, Regina. They're synonymous.

Any man would sell his soul to spend an evening with Regina. Only, I no longer wanted her. I had enough of her. I was done. I was way too old for her. Where Sophia made me feel younger and more sexually desirable, Regina made me feel older and less sexually desirable.

Notwithstanding how exhausted I felt now, the memory of this sexual union will last me for the rest of my life. Years from now, when I'm alone and lonely and jerking off in the bathroom, I'll recall the naked vision of Regina. I'll think of her voluptuous, young, flawless body and will fill my mind with her firm, round ass, her shapely tits with pink areolas and puffy nipples, and her shaved juicy pussy.

I can see it all years from now with me in my late fifties and not having had sex in years, except for that young, female hitchhiker that I picked up. She gave me a blowjob for a lift to the next city. She stole my wallet, a story for another time, I'll always remember my weekend with Regina. She gave me enormous sexual pleasure when I needed it the most after the death of her sister.

# # #

Yet, here she was naked and dead asleep beside me. I really needed to make the most of this time with her. I really need to make this the most memorable memory ever, even though it already was. Enjoying the moment, I stared at her perfect, naked body, until I could no longer keep my eyes open. She was so very hot and so very young, but I was so very sexually sated and so very tired. She did me in with that non-stop slapping, kissing, sucking, humping, and fucking.

I'm not the man that I used to be. It's apparent to me now that I'm way too old for her. She'd kill me but what a way to die. I threw my arm around her cupping her big tit in the palm of my hand. I spooned her with my semi-erect penis growing soft and resting in the deep recess of her perfect ass as I quickly fell back to sleep.

Early that morning, too early to be awakened, after having a night as hot as I had, I was awakened by a car beeping its horn in my driveway. As if I was dreaming it or imagining it, the horn sounded so far away. Obviously, after we didn't answer the telephone and/or the doorbell, leaning on the horn was a last ditched effort to arouse us from our deep slumber.

Gradually, the sound grew louder as it loomed closer. Offending my ears and waking me up from my sound sleep, waking up cranky, I just wanted the noise to stop. Then, the dogs barking to add to the car horn racket. The panicked sound of the car horn filled my brain with loud static in the way of an endless, air raid siren warning me of impending danger and doom of bombs falling from the sky.

Feeling my age now, while wishing for a Ben-Gay massage with a beer chaser, I crawled out of bed all bent over and cramped. I just wanted the car horn noise to stop. I wanted whomever it was to go away. Still tired and annoyed that someone's car horn had awakened me, I was so freaking grumpy and felt so freaking old.

'I needed to have sex with women my own age because these Olympian athletes, first Sophia, then Emma, and now, Regina, are killing me,' I thought. 'I'm just glad that Sophia only had the one sister. Perish the thought, but imagine if Regina had an identical, twin sister. Now, I wondered again what her mother looked like. I wondered if she was as sexual as her daughters. No doubt, with her more my age, Regina's mom would be a much better sexual partner for me than her daughter,' I thought.

I needed to face reality and admit that I can't run with the young bitches anymore. Too tired to roam too far from home, this big, old dog just wants to sleep. Now, who the Hell is that out there leaning on their damn car horn? It sounded close, really close. It sounded as if it was coming from my driveway.

I peered out the window to look for the asshole leaning on his horn. The car was in my driveway. Holy shit! Recognizing the car, God answered my prayers because the cavalry is here. As if the Navy fleet was in, I couldn't be happier to welcomed my unexpected, surprise visitor.

# # #

Emma to the Rescue. Since I couldn't, maybe she can help me tame Regina. I ran to the bathroom, took another piss, threw on a bathrobe, and ran downstairs to greet my unexpected houseguest. It had been several months since I saw her last and since she moved from my house. I opened the front door and gave her a big bear hug and a long, wet kiss.

"Emma! I'm so glad to see you." I stepped back holding her at arm's length. She looked wonderful. She looked hot. "You look good, really good," I said taking her all in with one lustful stare.

She returned my hug and kiss with her hug and kiss.

"Hi, Jimmy," she said. "How've you been?"

As if I had just finished running a race and lost, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Regina is here," I said.

Obviously knowing full well what Regina was like, she laughed.

After being alone again without a woman in my life, I was now suddenly flush with two, gorgeous woman, Regina and Emma. No longer exhausted and sexually sated, horny again now, the sexual pervert in me returned with the vision of sexy Emma being stripped naked by Sophia the first time I met her. I'll never forget that day. The first day that I met her was the first time seeing her naked and the first time she saw my erect, naked prick.

Dressed in a very short, flared skirt that gently swayed with the light breeze and with the movement of hips, she wore a mostly unbuttoned blouse that showed her massive cleavage and peek-a-boo peeks of her sexy, yellow bra. I imagined her giving truckers flashes of her huge, bra clad breasts. While driving here on the highway, I envisioned her driving through the tollbooth and giving the toll taker a quick, hot flash of the tops of her brad clad, silicon breasts, her long, sexy line of cleavage, and her shapely thighs.

Seeing her again was like seeing an old friend. Seeing her again was like seeing her for the first time. Even though she was so very beautiful, she paled in comparison to Sophia and Regina. Yet, she sexually excited me nearly as much as Sophia sexually excited me and more than Regina sexually excited me, especially now that I knew that she expected rough sex, the rougher the better when Emma didn't.

"How've you been?"

She smiled, stepped forward, and gave me another kiss and a hug.

"I'm good, Jimmy." Then, she patted my belly and stepped back. "You've put on a few pounds. How are you?"

I beamed her a grateful smile.

"I'm ecstatic now that you're here," I said leaning forward to return her kiss and hug. "I missed you."

In the way that Sophia's lips were soft, full, and passionate, Emma's lips were soft, full, and passionate too. She returned my kiss with another kiss. At this rate trading kiss for kiss, we'd be making out soon. I could tell by her look that there was still some magic lingering behind those big, brown eyes.

"I needed to leave this house and I hope you understood my leaving so abruptly," she said looking up at me and her eyes filled with tears. I knew she was thinking about the passing of her best friend, Sophia. "I needed some time alone and away from the memories that haunted me here."

Crushing her huge, silicone breasts against my chest, I hugged her again.

"Of course, I understand completely but why this sudden visit? The last that I heard you were living with some guy, somewhere," I said suddenly feeling possessively jealous.

She made a face, shrugged her shoulders, and laughed.

"Well, my some guy took off with some girl to live somewhere else," she said with sadness. "Hey, no one likes to be cheated on and being rejected for another."

Her smile turned from happy to sad.

"Well, he's an idiot for cheating on someone like you," I said trying to make her feel better.

As if I had her all wrong, she made a face while looking at me embarrassed as if she had been naughty.

"Actually, I was the one who cheated on him," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

She looked at Regina's shiny, red Bimmer parked in the driveway.

"A little bird, Regina's Mom, Connie, told me that you have a houseguest for the weekend," she said with a sexy smile.

I looked at Regina's flashy car and smiled. Her car matched her ego. Her car was just as flashy and sexy as she was.

"Ah, yes, the psycho nymphomaniac is asleep in my bedroom as we speak. She's lying there completely naked and dead to the world," I said in a whisper. "Regina is quite the little sexpot." As if locking away my cock from having any more for sex, I pulled my bathrobe tie tighter and let out a sigh. "She exhausted me."

Emma laughed while reaching her hand down to give my cock a squeeze through my bathrobe.

"Well, it's unfortunate that there was no one to warn you about her," she said laughing. "Don't fret, Jimmy, I'm here to save you from her."

In the way that I watched Emma having sex with Sophia, I imagined watching Emma having sex with Regina.

"Thank God for you, Emma," I said laughing.

She stepped inside and put her overnight bag down. Then, she put both palms beneath her tits, and adjusted them. Her movement reminded me of a female prison guard at a maximum-security prison getting ready to do battle with unruly inmate or a head nurse at a psych ward getting ready to take control of an insane patient.

"I've had a quite bit of experience with her type of sexually insatiable appetite,' she said with a knowing look and a sexy laugh.

I smiled while staring at her big tits.

"Please come in my messy house," I said laughing and stepping aside to allow her entrance further inside. "Since you left, I haven't had a decent meal. It's all been takeout," I said hoping she'd take the hint and cook something good to eat.

She laughed while patting my stomach again.

"I can see you're getting a bit of a potbelly from eating too many carbs," said Emma rubbing my stomach again with a chuckle.

Then, making me hard with sexual desire for her, she reached down and felt my cock again.

"Matter of fact, I don't think I've properly vacuumed, since you left. The spiders have taken up permanent residence," I said.

She looked up at the ceiling.

"I see the spiderwebs," she said looking up at the ceiling. Immediately, I had an erection. She kissed me again only this time fuller, longer, and deeper on the lips. "I missed you, Jimmy."

# # #

Missing the feel of her big, phony tits, groping her, I grabbed two handfuls of her huge breasts.

"I missed you, too, all three of you," I said with a laugh while fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra.

She laughed too while pushing me away.

"Later,' she said letting go of my quickly growing cock and slapping my hands away from her tits.

I smiled while hoping that later wasn't too soon.

'Later,' I thought? 'I'm not so sure about later. My penis is still sore from Regina's rough touch. Later may be a few days from now.'

"You know where everything is. I don't have to show you anything. Shall we have the same sleeping arrangements," I said with a shit eating grin hoping that she'd say yes.

She gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Sure," she said giving me a sexy look. "Why not?" She laughed a dirty laugh. "You gave me the best fuck that I've had in a long while."

Suddenly, I felt pressured again to perform. I wondered if I had enough Viagra to do Emma and Regina together in a threesome.

"Thank you, but you must give me time to recover from Regina," I said already making my excuses.

She gave me an understanding smile.

"We have time, Jimmy,' she said laughing. "Relax. Don't be so tense to perform as if you're a 25-year-old."

What she said removed the pressure and made me feel better. I loved her laugh. It was a full laugh, a musical laugh, and a laugh that made me laugh with her. Always upbeat and positive, Emma was fun. I thought of her and Sophia with me laughing and having fun. Suddenly, I missed Sophia so terribly much and I was sad beyond tears, but I tried my best not to show it and not to ruin Emma's surprise visit.

# # #

Emma walked in the house ahead of me and, when she turned, she stood in the morning light that lit up the kitchen. Now that I see her again, and in a different light without Sophia diminishing her beauty, unlike Regina, this is a girl that I definitely could fall for and live with for the rest of my life. I didn't notice her as much before because when she stood next to Sophia, she almost became invisible. Sophia was so very beautiful that she'd make Kate Upton or Charlize Theron look plain.

I took her to the master bedroom to show her Regina sleeping like the dead. Unable to believe my eyes that someone so young and so beautiful was sleeping in my bed, the sight of Regina naked and sleeping so soundly was startling. Yet, with her having a much different reaction, the sight of Regina sleeping naked was, obviously, sexually exciting was for Emma. I could have made a pile of dough selling tickets to passing men and some women for the chance of seeing Regina naked.